Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trade altcoin with BTC ?  (Read 5582 times)
erjanite

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:13:56 AM

I'm using bitcoin to trade altcoins. Bitcoin market has more trading volume hence; more liquidity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:35:38 AM

Many people invest in trading because this investment has a big income or profit, and I'm the one who invest in alt coin with bitcoin i have four coins at the present, but the price of alt coin now is low because may be this coin i have is long term to earn and i know when the day is come and the price of alt coin is higher i will earn a big profit. Just keep in mind the rule of trading buy low and sell high.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

For now I don’t trade my other Alternative coins to Bitcoin or Bitcoin to Alt coins. Im firmly holding onto my Bitcoin and at the same time doing the same to my Alternative coins. I just keep gathering more satoshis and  different alts that I can to make sure that I have enough if one of those cryptocurrencies became the most in demand in the future. Once that happens then I already have a good fortune to spend on even if the other cryptocurrencies loss their value. I'm holding some Dogecoins, Litecoin, Steem and Ark, hoping one day it will sky rocket.
pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:09:51 AM

I'm using bitcoin to trade altcoins. Bitcoin market has more trading volume hence; more liquidity.

Bitcoin can be counted as slow and profitable investment if investor is looking for long term positions.But there are some altcoin giants which waiting to be discovered.The profit maximization goal forces investor or trader to exchange bitcoins for this altcoins and forget about it.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

All the cryptocurrencies should be traded with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Only the top 5-10 coins should be traded with Fiat. That's the best way to keep it, it'll raise the demand and supply chain.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:06:05 AM

I prefer to buy my altcoins by fiat, kraken is a nice site for that.
However smaller altcoins (like deeponion, verge) are only on certain exchanges such as bittrex and there we need to buy altcoin using BTC. I am not a fan of that, because I simply want to keep all my bitcoins

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Compradora

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

I prefer to buy my altcoins by fiat, kraken is a nice site for that.
However smaller altcoins (like deeponion, verge) are only on certain exchanges such as bittrex and there we need to buy altcoin using BTC. I am not a fan of that, because I simply want to keep all my bitcoins

It looks like there are generally 3 different markets for altcoins. Fiat market, BTC market and ETH market. I only prefer to use BTC market for altcoin trade because the others are hard to calculate. I take BTC as the reference.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:51:17 AM

Yes I do trade altcoins with BTC because it is much easier and less hassle for me. But lately I haven't traded any of my altcoins to bitcoin, I just bought BTC with my fiat money and deposit it to an exchange then buy altcoins after.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:44:46 PM

Hi all,

Do you trade altcoin with BTC or fiat ? (or USDT)
Why did you choose this option ?

Thanks Wink
Yes I do trade atcoin to bitcoin, in fact all my profit of bitcoin was came into altcoin trade then once I sell it then sold it automatically converted into bitcoin.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:58:19 PM

I buy altcoin to trade them to bitcoin, when I reach the desired amount of profit that I want my alt-coins to have then its time to trade them with bitcoin. Some percent of the profit ofbmy altcoins go to fiat for my personal needs or to be putbto my bank account. I still have a bank account, its not yet that easy to use cryptocurrencies in my country. Hope to be able to use btc or cryptocurrencies without having the trouble of exchanging them fiat, it would be easier and the fees will also be forgotten.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink
Of course I would prefer trading with bitcoin because with bitcoin I can easily add capital and also sell and buy altcoin that I want. This is one of the advantages of bitcoin that bitcoin is easily sent to other accounts. This will be useful when we trade in various exchanges. In a short time we can move the bitcoin we have from an exchanges to other exchanges.
Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:04:53 AM

A better approach it is with which you are going. Bitcoins have more sense and volume of investments than altcoins. There are so many altcoins and maximum of them are of no use right now and in future they will just disappear because of zero appealing. Trade your altcoins with bitcoins and have a fantastic future ahead of you.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink

Yes, I like the altcoin business with Btc, my ultimate goal is to increase the number of Btc; I buy altcoin with Btc at a price when they are low and sell when they rise. It helped me double! This job is not easy. I take quite some time!
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:23:04 AM

A better approach it is with which you are going. Bitcoins have more sense and volume of investments than altcoins. There are so many altcoins and maximum of them are of no use right now and in future they will just disappear because of zero appealing. Trade your altcoins with bitcoins and have a fantastic future ahead of you.
Trading altcoin for bitcoin is one better way to profit through trading, because majority of the altcoins have a pairing with bitcoin. The same profits the user in a large scale, because the growth happening with bitcoin is very big compared to the altcoins market.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:39:01 AM

Hi all,

Thanks Wink
Yes it is one way and a very effective of making money/profits. This option is better than any real world business or than gambling making money in just a day with much higher risk of losing wherein here in altcoins your profits will depends on your knowledge and skills to trade.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:55:07 AM

Yes, sometimes you do not have a choice, my colleague at work joined this forum and joined the signature and social media campaign. Many times he told me that the bounty of the campaign he had joined were altcoins so he did not have a choice he trade altcoin with bitcoin and transfer all the bitcoins in his wallet then convert to our own currency.
There were many merchant in our country where you could convert your bitcoin to real currency.
richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

I prefer trading with USDT because it will not be contrary to BTC price, because if trading with usdt we only analyze the price of coin that we traded just because the price of USDT fixed, but if trading with BTC then we must analyze the BTC price as well. It is very difficult to trade with BTC when BTC price high volatility.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:45:29 AM

of course I exchange it with bitcoin, because to invest the future.
I will not trade it with fiat, because the price incurred for the transaction is quite high.
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:35:36 AM

don't forget that trading back in fiat maybe subject to taxes, financial income report and so on where bitcoin maybe not. Depends on where you live.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:45:30 AM

yes ,  most  people trade  altcoin with BTC,  or  trade  altcoin with eth , ETC, LTC.     you  can   change  any   altcoin   to  these  main  cryptcurrency.

Well for me I usually trade with btc and eth. It's the most convenient way for me to trade because many exchanges are accepting this but I'll check first the exchanges if what is the most reasonable to use. Then after trading I convert it again to bitcoin or eth.
ETH and BTC still remains the best option if you know how to trade safely. They can easily give you the best wins than losses than any other altcoins you may want to trade. Although, there are so many other altcoins too that have great support and backing. It is just to know the right one to key into.

Mistakes people do is to want to trade all the markets at once but sometimes it is best you have selected coins based on research that won't give you heartache than gambling all the coins all at once.
I will appreciate your logic of reasoning. I think so that you can earn a good amount of profit in both the case provided you know how to handle the things well.

If you know the basic sense of trading, then you can surely earn handsome amount of money no matter which coin you opt for trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: