Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:01:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the price will DROP MORE?  (Read 4921 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:27:38 AM

The looks of it it will drop a bit and and blow again to the moon so every down you see in the price that will go up again and restore it's price or even better get a higher price.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

I guess it will not drop that more. Maybe there will be a certain flactuation that may happen but not too much. I guess more of us are learning from our experiences from the past days. After seeing some difficulties and hardtimes last time. We are all now seeing some sunshine and rainbows after the rain after bitcoin price rise @ $3.8k for now.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:55:00 AM

Hi,

Do you think the price will DROP MORE?
Today every big news website talking about the CHINA BAN.

- wall street journal and many others

What do tou think?

I don't think so, it's just trend speculation it will go anyway. Remember 1 Aug? bitcoin price also drop but only temporary. I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin, with the low price but stable volume, still make me believe buy bitcoin is the best option. For sure, you can see price action history using with long time period to know where the price going. Good luck and have a nice day.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
sameerghimire

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

The way I have seen it.. The more the price falls, the faster it grows and hits all record high.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

there is a very strong support in the 2700-3000 area, it requires a lot of coins to break that support wall, I don't think it will happen soon enough
btcdamnit

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:35:08 AM

It recovered already to 3800
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:38:23 AM

Hi,

What do tou think?

I don't think so, it's just trend speculation it will go anyway. Remember 1 Aug? bitcoin price also drop but only temporary. I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin, with the low price but stable volume, still make me believe buy bitcoin is the best option. For sure, you can see price action history using with long time period to know where the price going. Good luck and have a nice day.
I will give you a method before start to buy or sell Bitcoin. First, you need to check the volume sell and buy of the Bitcoin market, if you know some abnormal ratio, example the volume today higher than other volume in this month or this week, even few hours ago. That is best time for you go to buy Bitcon Wink
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:55:30 AM

Yo! The price will be dropping for sure. However this is the period where the ambiguous trade has starred taking the shape. Just see the market graphs for bitcoin. It has started following the wavy shape which means when the price is dropping the big investors are putting their money into bitcoin which is pumping the market again. Once the rise is occurring many people might be selling the bitcoin and the cycle continues since three days. This might just continue for next week or so until all the news about china disappears.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:13:32 AM

Hi,

What do tou think?
Actually the price dropped below $3,200 on 13 September 2017 but as at today the 16 September 17 bitcoin has make significant improvement as we can see today that bitcoin is above $3,700 . I expect the price to break $4000 resistance level before we get to the end of next week. The Fake news of Chinese government ban on cryptocurrency and the comments by Jamie Dimon has affected the market negativily.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

Hi,

What do tou think?

The price has gone down to $ 2900, and it is the lowest value that bitcoin can achieve. Now, bitcoin is back, I'm not sure about its value in the future, but I believe its resilience is great.
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:39:58 AM

I was a person who used to feel that Bitcoin is strong enough and might not die , but now looking at it I have lost confidence in it and now like others even I feel that it might die and that to soon. About the price drops , yes it might fall now as only Bitcoin enthusiasts are believing in Bitcoin and no trader is buying Bitcoin . Hence a fall in price

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:58:13 AM

It will continue to fall till Sept 30 for now only few exchanges have been told to shut down before Sept 30 many are saying all exchanges are soon going to receive the same notice , when that happens the price fall below $3k for sure if you want sell some now and re-purchase when the price is low or after Sept 30 , since today the price has increased again many are saying other countries traders are trying to push it but it will surely not last in front of chinese traders.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

It will continue to fall till Sept 30 for now only few exchanges have been told to shut down before Sept 30 many are saying all exchanges are soon going to receive the same notice , when that happens the price fall below $3k for sure if you want sell some now and re-purchase when the price is low or after Sept 30 , since today the price has increased again many are saying other countries traders are trying to push it but it will surely not last in front of chinese traders.
Many FUD around, it will decrease since many got panic from China banning it, btc will stil increase in value when everything FUD is over. Let's call this month a dump month hope next month a better one.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

Hi,

What do tou think?

I think it would continue to drop but sooner or later it will recover we just need to hold and do not panic lets just calm down and wait for the update. We should be used to it by now because we all know that crypto is volatile anything can happen just hold and relax.

Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:26:05 PM

I think it will continue until the end of october. So we continue to experience the continuing collapse of bitcoins. And in my prediction it will end when all is enlightened. So now get more bitcoins. because when the so-called whales enter. You may not be able to buy cheap bitcoins anymore.They just happen. is also due to people who are panic selling and do not know the news before taking action. So this is what happened but this is a good opportunity for traders. Because they can buy cheap bitcoins
Linuld

Activity: 473

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:41:46 PM

I think it will continue until the end of october. So we continue to experience the continuing collapse of bitcoins. And in my prediction it will end when all is enlightened. So now get more bitcoins. because when the so-called whales enter. You may not be able to buy cheap bitcoins anymore.They just happen. is also due to people who are panic selling and do not know the news before taking action. So this is what happened but this is a good opportunity for traders. Because they can buy cheap bitcoins
This is the festival time for day traders, and they got the chance to buy all coins at a low price. And I think many traders are invested huge amount on all coins. Just in one day, one country changed the entire digital currency environment and made many people sell their coins for less price. But many traders are waiting for this movement to buy the bitcoins and altcoins.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

In my opinion this days when the price are dropping is the right time to invest in different coins and hold it for a very long time. Im currently holding eth coins and it extremely decrease's but i am still not worrying about it, Just hold your coin and it will increase eventually.

salahfycl

Activity: 189

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:24:46 PM

btc will hit 4700-4800 once again i have been watching this resistance at 3800 for a few hours now .
don't worry  I think if bitcoin break 4000, we will see the chart go back towards 4500 pretty quick .

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

there is a very strong support in the 2700-3000 area, it requires a lot of coins to break that support wall, I don't think it will happen soon enough

Now the price of Bitcoin already recovered to more than 3800$. After China's decision, there is a lot of impacts happened in the market, I think now Bitcoin is recovering back to its original position.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:08:22 PM

btc will hit 4700-4800 once again i have been watching this resistance at 3800 for a few hours now .
don't worry  I think if bitcoin break 4000, we will see the chart go back towards 4500 pretty quick .

Exactly, I mean look at the volume that bought the dip, it was more than the selling volume. Just goes to show you that Jamie Dimon probably did buy the dip after his lies about it being fraud.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: