Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more profitable, trading in Crypto coins or trading in stock market??  (Read 1885 times)
LydiaBob

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

I would say, trade in what you have more knowledge and what you like the most. Once you are very familiar with the topic you like you can do better and have better results with your investments Smiley
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

Both stock and crypto market can be profitable, but you must have knowledge in it.

I feel that crypto is more profitable because of the lower fees than stock market. Another advantage is you are able to just hold and wait for a pump if you invest in the “wrong” coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:57:00 PM

I will go for cryptocurrencies it is more profitable in trading. Cryptocoins volatility are much more higher than stock market, it can double the price of coins for just a week or a month.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:00:22 PM

definitely crypto coins, for just one reason: how many X10 or X30 within short time  have you seen in stock market and how many of them have you seen in crypto coins?

simply, there is no comparison

I see it too, no stocks can beat it! But it's more rules for stock market trading, more experts. You can pay some guy to invest your money. With bitcoin it is hit and miss. Selling like 10 BTC at 7500, then buy BTH, sell it at 3x cost, then buy BTC again at 5500. Wow! This could make you rich in 1-2 days!  

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:50 PM

It all depends upon the amount of money you are investing. Stock market is a good option if you want to earn a big jackpot with a huge amount of money. But in other side you can't find that much difference in the value of crypto currencies.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

I feel that trading crypto is more profitable. The price fluctuation  in stock market is smaller and slow. On the other hand, crypto is fast pace and the price fluctuate whenever there are news.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:27:18 PM

If you want faster profits and faster losses, go for crypto-currencies trading. Otherwise if you like slower profits/losses, go for stock markets.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh

Actually it depends on the markets you're focusing on, just like when you do trading Bitcoin or Altcoin then you'll sell it right away and adjust the values so that you can make a little profit then that part isn't hard because you're just letting go of your money then having back with a little profit. But when you're dealing with stock market has another story and you'll need more skill to perform it well. it's like a gamble because you're going to increase your deposit when you started to get some profit but along the way you'll not getting the same luck you got in the previous trades but as I said that you need a good skill in this level of trading through stock markets and exchange sites where you're dealing with real time value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

I feel that trading crypto is more profitable. The price fluctuation  in stock market is smaller and slow. On the other hand, crypto is fast pace and the price fluctuate whenever there are news.

really, then how about the transaction delay? I think it will be forever pending and you have to wait forever for the next transaction...
trading crypto is actually slowing down today because of high number of trading happening everytime and everyone is waiting their pending transaction before they can perform another trading transaction... oh god!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

According to me both are profitable but bitcoin gives you profit in quick time as compare to stock market.In stock market you can somewhat predict of certain things by seeing the news but here in bitcoin its totally a blind game especially for newbies as here you can't guess as what will be the next.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

Both will always be profitable if you have knowledge and or knowledge about trading well.
But since you are already here, then you better use crypto for trading.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

definitely crypto coins, for just one reason: how many X10 or X30 within short time  have you seen in stock market and how many of them have you seen in crypto coins?

The more volatile is the market the more riskier it can get and the more profit a smart trader can earn.  I do agree that cryptocurrency trading is more profitable than stock market aside from the fact that cryptotrading operates 24/7 which is the biggest advantage of crypto tradin.  Aside from that, the access is much easier since we do not need banks to deposit our coins and can directly trade on the crypto exchange anytime we wanted.
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:34:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is more profitable because any coin go very up more than 20%. But if not careful it will go down easily.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

It is hard to find a good way to invest. It depends on your knowledge and your favorite. But I think Cryptocurrency is more excited than stock market
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:34:17 PM

Being decentralized, Crypto-market is more volatile as compared to stock market. You can see more vigorous fluctuations in the crypto market(up to 40-50%) in a day, which is not really regularly seen in stock market. So you got more earning opportunity in cryptos but same chances of loosing is also much.
I think to get successful in trading, you need to have good trading knowledge and practical experience.
ms.sexy

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh

In my own opinion, i will choose both trading crypto coins and trading in stock market. All investments are a potential profits vs risk calculation. On trading in crypto coins its risk but can earn a times two or more profits while on trading in stock market its low profit to earn but its safe to keep our money.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:43:46 PM

I do prefer to choose trading in crypto coins is more profitable than trading in stock market because can be Multiple or more Earnings  in almost 1 month, even its risky to trade, the better to gain profit. And also base on my analyzing, Trading in Crypto Coins are most trending  here to used by everyone
Heyfive94

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

The answer is clear.Trading in crypto coins.In minimum wave you can get lot of profit.Its like a short time investment with big profits.
But Warning this is not a gamble game.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

You are right
I think everything is the same not to compare.
it all depends on your experience and your luck.
so be more selective to use your money.
If we make a comparison in between trading in crypto coins and that of trading in stock market, then we’ll observe this thing that both are equally profitable. In the world of trading, the thing which matters the most is not the choice of the coin but your own personal skillset and knowledge which you are having related to that of trading. I will suggest you to improve your expertise first and then go for either of both.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

Trading is a very hard work, no matter where you want to trade, cryptocurrency or stock market.
First thing you need to do is to learn how to trade at all and try it on both markets, but not with real money... just try to trade a couple of weeks "on a paper"... I have seen simulators like this for forex trading, and after a couple of month trying to make profit I understood that I can't trade on markets like forex, or stock exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: