Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:01:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more profitable, trading in Crypto coins or trading in stock market??  (Read 1882 times)
vsrsatish (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

Depends on the amount of money you trade is probably the main variable.  If you are a huge player then the crypto market might actually be too small for you.  If you are a regular type guy though which do you understand best? stocks or crypto? you will likely make more money in the market you understand.  Really though its probably best to buy and hold if asking these questions, trading is very hard.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh
I would go for Crypto trading than stocks if you do really love to see fast profits on a short period of time and stock trading is really far away speaking on generating profits because of the volatility of coins but regarding on the risk it would be the same.You would able to lose money on fast pace too compared on stocks because its being correlated on its volatility too but if you can able to handle it then profits will be assurance.

jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

I think more profitable trading in bitcoin / altcoin. Especially if we can read up and down the price index bitcoin / altcoin in a few months. To be sure if we are already experienced in the world of trading this investment would be very profitable.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:47:15 PM

You can't make any direct comparisons because profitability depends heavily on your decisions/trading skills.
I would say they are about equally profitable, with Bitcoin being a guaranteed long-term hold profit.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

I think more profitable trading in bitcoin / altcoin. Especially if we can read up and down the price index bitcoin / altcoin in a few months. To be sure if we are already experienced in the world of trading this investment would be very profitable.
potentially, maybe. but that's only potentially, if you hit on every altcoin that gets pumped and dump at the right times. however, anyone should know that the chances of this hypothetical situation actually happening is pretty close to zero. comparatively, we can look at penny stocks on the stock markets, which can balloon maybe not as fast as some of these altcoins, but they can, nonetheless. I don't think i know enough about both to make a fair judgement, but honestly i think its a coin toss, just the right time and the right stocks / coins might make all the difference in which volatile investment comes out ahead.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Ill say it's much better and more profitable in crypto trading rather than in stock market. Due to the fast changes in crypto the amount you could earn in a short period of time is way more that what you can earn in stocks in the same period of time.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

both too risky, crypto probably more profitable from the little contact I had with stocks...

I keep some in crypto and some in a few countries national debt bonds (or what's the correct name) for safety.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Short term traders want volatility in order to make money.

Cryptos have much more volatility.

If you're into short term trading, then cryptos is better...if you can stomach the roller coaster rides.

Both cryptos and stocks have long term potential for long term investors.  Because cryptos are so volatile, most people cannot control their emotions and therefore cannot hold on for the long term.

AtlasFound

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

Trade in both? The stock market has less volatility and in turn smaller gains. Crypto is highly volatile, as we have seen over the last few weeks because of China FUD.

You might be able to make more money in the volatile markets if you really get intimate with them. The same principle of trading stock markets, but with much more price action and volatility.

Traditional markets seem to be a bit more predictable. Personally, I am a day trader with crypto and I also am a long-term investor in ETF and bonds and securities because I believe in having a diverse portfolio that mitigates risk.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:52:26 PM

Based on my research, trading in crypto is more profitable because it is more volatile, the more volatile it is, the more chances of profits you will have as long as you have the skill in trading. However, trading in crypto is also more risky than trading in stock market. So, it depends on how you deal with it and what matters most to you.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

Crypto world have large fluctuations, a value of a single coin can go higher or lower in a day,
if you know the best strategy for trading in crypto and to take advantage of the irregularities, you can
bet in crypto, you can expect results in just a short time, just be careful there's a huge risk in
investing in crypto, to play safe if you have a huge investment you can split it to stock and crypto.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

Trading is not easy matter and first you need to know more details about it. Trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins totally different stock market.Trading is another world.If you  donot idea any  valuable coin you get loss.I think Since you know bitter on stock market you can do this randomly.Stock market another way to earn more money.But you are interested to leran trading on altcoin I suggest to first you go to demo trading site than you get a knowledge about trading and always follow anouncement altcoin you can find many valubale coin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
alloy_token

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:01:58 PM

Cryptocoin investments are quite new in the market, which means the craze and the hype surrounding it is quite high. Quick buck is very much possible but the risk of being scammed is equally there. So as long as you do your own research before investing in ICOs, I would place my bet on Cryptos and the biggest reason being there is no Government or a single body governing it.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Trading crypto is more profitable because due to volatility you can make a lot of money with a small investment. In the stock market it's difficult to get 300% gain in year and in crypto it's a normal thing. Bitcoin can go up by 500% and then down by 30% of it in a single year Cheesy
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

Crypto has higher potential for gains in a shorter period of time, but also higher potential for losses. Risk vs. Reward. With proper research, you should be able to make money with either one.
Macukica

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

I think that crypto currency market is smaller stock market. There is more money in stock market and it's logical that is more profitable.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

I think trading in Crypto is more profitable than stock market, I used to trade in stock market, and to get profit needed very big capital and almost all analysis I use do not guarantee profit, but with crypto, with capital of $ 1000 we can get profit up to 2 times.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:09:44 PM

In my opinion, I think trading in crypto will be more profitable than stock market because of its volatility. It can give significant profits specially on day and swing traders because its prices spikes every now and then. But in contrary to this, we all know that the higher the return the higher the risk. It can give profits but it can also lose your money most of the time I might add if you don't trade well.
In terms of long term, I'd go for stock market specially if you choose a company that has a good potential in the long run. Blue chips are the best for long term investment because of its low risk but take note that it will also give the lowest return of investment in terms of stock market investment. Of course there are these penny stocks that have higher risk but can also give higher returns in short term But I prefer to stay away from these as most companies traded here are fly by night and easily manipulated.
At the end of the day, know what kind of investor are you and where are you comfortable to trade with. Remember that it doesn't matter if you win, what matters most is how you win.

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:43:08 PM

i really don't know how stock trading works so, i don't know the stock trading is profitable or not but i know the cryptotrading is profitable but higher the risk because of volatility and suitable for the regular traders and large traders. but it is your choice to choose between stock and crypto trading.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:45:33 PM

Yeah obviously that cryptotrading has much more volume than some forex markets, and that is why it has a lot of volume everyday, that makes it very volatile and this is why there are so many pumps and dumps in only one day. Also trading with cryptos is much more easier than trading in forex, it requires less knowledges and you can make profit so easily.
I prefer cryptotrading instead of forex or any other stock market.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:22:53 AM

Both of them is profitable because both of them depends on volatility, crypto currency and stocks got a very high volatility so both of them are great to trade, the difference is in stocks you need a high capital to start, I prefer to trade crypto because it is easier to buy and sell and I don't need to put too much money, and I already know from which website to get information to help me to trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
fossilized

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:33:01 AM

It depends on where you have an edge above others. Stocks, crypto, currency, commodities trading are all hugely profitable if you have an edge.

So if you understand crypto markets better than the average chump on the street, and keep developing that edge with constant research and involvement in crypto, I would say u will have a fair standing in making a comfortable profit in crypto. Same applies to any other market.

Zalfa_mui

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:02:31 AM

it all depends on you, you expert in which part ??
if you fail in stock, try to trade in bitcoin and altcoin,
trading results depending on your capital,
the more capital you have, the more profits you will get

maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

i am prefer with trading crypto coins than trading in stock market because i think for me trading stock market is too fast for the movement and i am enjoy while i am trading crypto. in crypto currency, we have big chance to make a big profit as long as we know how to choose the coins and in stock market, we need to research more deep before we decide to buy.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:54:27 AM

I would go for Crypto trading than stocks if you do really love to see fast profits on a short period of time and stock trading is really far away speaking on generating profits because of the volatility of coins but regarding on the risk it would be the same.You would able to lose money on fast pace too compared on stocks because its being correlated on its volatility too but if you can able to handle it then profits will be assurance.

I agree on this. If you do not know the stock market well and refuse to learn and read a lot about all the companies and their stocks, go to crypto market. But here you need to learn as well. But chances might be better because all this is new and rise of certain coins of 10x, 20x or even more are not totally unlikely. In stocks market you need to gamble with penny stocks in order to receive such gains.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Freedom Force

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:55:02 AM

The most profitable is the market capable of giving the highest interest rate. In that sense, the crypto market is more profitable. However, it's also the most risky. Some cryptos can give you more than 100% profit in a few days, however you also run the risk of losing more than 80% of your money if you make bad choices.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
bitjoin

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

both too risky, crypto probably more profitable from the little contact I had with stocks...

I keep some in crypto and some in a few countries national debt bonds (or what's the correct name) for safety.

Crypto can be risky due to having to keep money on exchanges but if you want a super simple strategy to beat crypto trading and you are patient then just wait for good news and buy.  You probably want to sell again within 24-48 hours with this strategy and you can hold money in fiat works best. Anyone can do that if they have patience but most people dont have the patience to wait 1-2 months at times to make a trade. Easy 100% ROI minimum with this strategy though i would say buy and hold often better ROI though.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:08:50 AM

there is no correct answer to this question actually. because it depends on you and you alone. profitability is not completely a market dependent thing. you may earn a lot in one market and nothing in another.

for example i have friends that are working in Stocks market, so i have also tried it and was never successful.
i tried bitcoin trading and i was more successful than before.
but then tried altcoins and i was really successful. but others prefer stocks still.

try them yourself with some small amount of money and see if you like things and how successful you can possibly be. then make your decision.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:08:56 AM

I think this is very much dependable in your beginning cash to whether invest then trade in a stock market or cryptocurrencies.

By which is which, I prefer most probably trading in bitcoin since some of it is generated by acquired time and through a lot of staking processes. In stock market you need a higher value in order to gain a high value too, well in bitcoin you yourself is the most powerful efficient tool in what kind of direction to be more prominent and profitable you wanted to be.
palensya

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:25:46 AM

Well for me it would be trading in Crypto it is nore profitable. I used to invest in the stock market in almost three years my profit is so little what i did is i withdraw my funds in the stock market and put it here in crypto and now that is proven that Crypto brings more profit i got already 30% of my current investment in just 3 months to be exact.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:29:06 AM

trading bitcoin:
is highly profitable with medium risk because you can be sure that bitcoin price is rising in the long term and even if you make mistakes you can cover them on the rise of it. and the rise is not going to stop for years until the mass adoption.

trading altcoins:
is highly profitable with high risk. it is good if you are familiar with the notion of pump and dumps and know how to use them to your own advantage then you can make a lot of profit.

trading stocks:
i medium to high risk with medium reward. it is a regulated market and big enough to make it less profitable and with less pump and dumps so you can speculate it better too.

--looking for signature--
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:38:41 AM

That heavily depends on someone's trading experience/knowledge in cryptocurrency/stock. But if we purely think stock/cryptocurrency price in long term, i would say trading cryptocurrency is more profitable.
Yes I agree it depends totally on a person's knowledge and experience and also how better one understands the market conditions prevailing at any given time. I am of the opinion that cryptocurrency trading whereas more profitable than stock trading it has the equal degree of risk involved in it so don't rely on anybody's advice alone, take it up only if you're sure you're good at it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:40:16 AM

I think, The trading of altcoins is more profitable than trading in stock market. There are now many investors that are preferring to trade cryptocurrency than in stock market.
hasmukh_rawal
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

I have been trading stocks since past few years and if you ask me then i will say it totally depends on you and your trading mindset.stocks have low volatility comparing to Bitcoins but both have tendency to give good returns, like Bitcoin take less capital and give higher returns in short span of time while stocks take high amount of capital to give good returns with more span of time. But depends on your skill and mindset whether you can convert those high volatility of bitcoin into good returns or not otherwise it can wipe out your capital within short span of time. Smiley

ramsdaj28

Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:02:29 AM

When comparing the same amount of money invested in crypto and in stock market, I think stock market is still profitable (for now). Crypto-trading is not yet as popular as the stock market, which gives stock market the edge on this topic. I also think that big traders will probably prefer to invest on stocks that crypto. And the stock market is far bigger than that with crpyto.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10558

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:09:05 AM

it is hard to say really.
because ever since i have started trading bitcoin and altcoins i have thought doing that is the most profitable kind of trading but recently i have seen people who are trading in stocks market and they have been earning a very large amount of money each week.
so i guess both can potentially be very profitable but in the end it will depend on the person who is doing it. some people just aren't made for trading!

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:47:31 AM

I think stock market and crypto trading are all the same. One thing you should know is that there are people who are meant to lose while there are people also meant to win. Some people understands the market so it’s easy for them like a pie, but for you who’s not an expert, you’re bound to lose.
ivrynx

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:31:45 AM

When it comes to value and an immediate capital gain, investing in crypto coins is no doubt the fastest, since unlike in the stock market, it doesn't have a closing time and it doesn't stop even while you sleep, half the world us still awake and is trading, so by the time you wake up, you can already see movement, you can also do it even on weekends unlike the traditonal stock market, probably that is a major factor why cryptocurrency can easily gain a much higher value, however volatility still exists, you just need to make sure you know what your are doing, still you need to check the background of the ICOs and what possibilities is waiting for you, and don't forget when to exit, too much greed sometimes is expensive. On the other hand, sotck market is not as bad as we think, we can still gain profit, especially from the blue chip companies, however compared to crypto coins, the earnings seems to be conservative, though it is already very volatile, investing in the stock market, means you need to watch your economy closely and also the company you had bought shares, since any decision they will make, will surely make an impact on your profit, the only thing isee that's wrong with the stock market, is that the people inside the businesses as well as with the government can easily manipulate the prices, unlike crypto coins, it is nit affected by any governments, but it can be affected by international news, that's why bankers are so loud right now. I think its alright to say that for both stock market and crypto coins, you can easily gain 10% profit, without always checkin on it, however what matters here is time, you can gain 10% in the stock market lets say about 6 months and for cryptocoins, sometimes a day or even less than 24 hours or if you're enough just an hour is possible.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

I will choose crypto currency over stock market anytime anyday. Its more easier and more profitable
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:32:47 PM

If you are looking for huge and quick profits then ofcourse crypto it can make you king in a few days but remember you will have 10x more bitter experiences here than you have been having in stock market. Test your fortune because I see people becoming rich here in one day and crying over something the very next day.
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

I think right now, trading with crypto to be specific bitcoins would be more profitable since its new in the market and trending.

Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

That both option are good choice. They have good and bad side.
If we talk about more profitable of course it crypto trading. But remember its high risk too.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:28:12 AM

That both option are good choice. They have good and bad side.
If we talk about more profitable of course it crypto trading. But remember its high risk too.
It all depends upon the user interest. The growth might happen in unexpected time, same is with the fall. In such a manner trading in cryptocurrency as well stock market are similar with more risk in it. Understanding the market is important with cryptocurrency trading, whereas as the same requires lot of learning with stocks.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:56:35 AM

Very nice question. For my own opinion is much better trading in crypto because in crypto price is so very volatile and there are so many exchanges, you can trade anymore even in a small amount. But both trading in crypto coins or trading in stock market are risky, so be careful.

Yes it is obvious that trading in a Crypto coins are must better compare if you trade in stock market because in a few minute or hours the price can be increase 10x or more that can give you a huge profit while in stock market the price are slowly to increase but its only depend on you what kind of trading will you use always be careful in your move this two are risky.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:02:24 PM

It's a case to case basis. So while Bitcoin is on its correction phase, i prefer to trade in forex or stock market.
Actually i'm doing it both. The truth is it's more profitable trading in forex but it's more safe to trade in cryptocurrency.

mhayandal

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:08:29 PM

i believe that trading cryptocurrency is more profitable rather than the stock market in terms of the value of altcoins its get pump up and down at the right time, obviously in stock market  you need a big amount to get more profit.

─────   ♠    ─────      C L O U D BTC E T      |     est. 2013      ─────   ♠    ─────
100% Deposit Bonus  }     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK & CASINO     {  FREE Live Streaming  }
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   BET FROM 10 SATS UP TO 10 BTC LIMITS TO SUIT ALL PLAYERS   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jassanpary

Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:09:04 PM

Obviously more profitable in bitcoin, trading in stock market is like a gambling not sure whether will get the profit or not.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Riya R

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:22 PM

Basically, the first thing that you need to focus before deciding crypto or stock exchange is your understanding. If you can easily analyse crypto industry, then go for it or else choose stock market. The second criteria will be based on your expectation of returns. If you want huge return from investment in short time invest in crypto and if you are ready to wait invest stock market.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:13:00 PM

It's case is arbitrary for every user but IMO, Cryptocurrency trading is best for short-term profits so if you are that type of person who wants quick bucks, then its better to shift trades here as it is more profitable.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:17:06 PM

I think trading with altcoin is more profitable and it can give you chance to make huge money​ with shortage possible of time. In this case, you should need enough experience and money also. If you haven't enough experience on stock market, then don't go for it.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:40:35 PM

My first choice is crypto market as i do both but stock markets are regulated by governments and any good or bad decision affect stock market. In Crypto market, you have huge potential of earning but stock market give you limited profits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
b_parin

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:46:32 PM

I can say yes, because in crypto trading your investment can double up in just a few days to months, but it is still risky. What do really need to do is study the movements of the price of your prospect crypto you will buy whether it is bitcoin or altcoin. The best time to buy is when the price is on the drop side of the graph so you probably need to be active daily to monitor the price of bitcoin or top altcoin. After buying you just need to wait for the rise of its price.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

I think both are worth investing as long as you know the techniques in investing. It doesn't really matter where you invest your money. As long as you earn more than you invested, it's a win condition. But if I were to choose only one, I think I will choose bitcoin. Because its value is really high and profitable. And bitcoin has still the capability to grow in the next years.

kiver

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:32:46 PM

that is totally depends on your experience some people have experience in crypto markets and the other have have more experience in stock market

for me never tried stock market because i don't acutely understand it crypto markets work better for me but if you learn more about crypto currencies you

will find how this new uprising technology works and will invest some money in it
pjhom

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:42:44 PM

This past year it has been Crypto by a wide margin.  There is a chance that much of next years growth is already priced into the market.  Past performance is not an indicator of future outcomes.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:42:54 PM

Trading of bitcoins/altcoins  are very different from the stock market trading. you are new in crypto trading so i suggests you to first get proper knowledge about the trading.then start trading with very less amount so you can easily devlope your trading skills.trading is quite risky but it's also more profitable.i also suggest you to cheak marketcap everyday for get more profit. Wink
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:17:15 PM

If you're not making a profit in the stock market right now, where there are tons of references, maybe you should be more wary on trading cryptocurrencies. Especially if you're a high risk investor. Do invest in bitcoins but expect a more dynamic environment.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

definitely crypto coins, for just one reason: how many X10 or X30 within short time  have you seen in stock market and how many of them have you seen in crypto coins?

simply, there is no comparison
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:58:48 PM

definitely crypto coins, for just one reason: how many X10 or X30 within short time  have you seen in stock market and how many of them have you seen in crypto coins?

You are right
I think everything is the same not to compare.
it all depends on your experience and your luck.
so be more selective to use your money.
LydiaBob

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

I would say, trade in what you have more knowledge and what you like the most. Once you are very familiar with the topic you like you can do better and have better results with your investments Smiley
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

Both stock and crypto market can be profitable, but you must have knowledge in it.

I feel that crypto is more profitable because of the lower fees than stock market. Another advantage is you are able to just hold and wait for a pump if you invest in the “wrong” coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

kyori

Activity: 335

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:57:00 PM

I will go for cryptocurrencies it is more profitable in trading. Cryptocoins volatility are much more higher than stock market, it can double the price of coins for just a week or a month.

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:00:22 PM

I see it too, no stocks can beat it! But it's more rules for stock market trading, more experts. You can pay some guy to invest your money. With bitcoin it is hit and miss. Selling like 10 BTC at 7500, then buy BTH, sell it at 3x cost, then buy BTC again at 5500. Wow! This could make you rich in 1-2 days!  

Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:04:50 PM

It all depends upon the amount of money you are investing. Stock market is a good option if you want to earn a big jackpot with a huge amount of money. But in other side you can't find that much difference in the value of crypto currencies.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

I feel that trading crypto is more profitable. The price fluctuation  in stock market is smaller and slow. On the other hand, crypto is fast pace and the price fluctuate whenever there are news.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:27:18 PM

If you want faster profits and faster losses, go for crypto-currencies trading. Otherwise if you like slower profits/losses, go for stock markets.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:30:57 PM

Actually it depends on the markets you're focusing on, just like when you do trading Bitcoin or Altcoin then you'll sell it right away and adjust the values so that you can make a little profit then that part isn't hard because you're just letting go of your money then having back with a little profit. But when you're dealing with stock market has another story and you'll need more skill to perform it well. it's like a gamble because you're going to increase your deposit when you started to get some profit but along the way you'll not getting the same luck you got in the previous trades but as I said that you need a good skill in this level of trading through stock markets and exchange sites where you're dealing with real time value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 05:40:53 PM

I feel that trading crypto is more profitable. The price fluctuation  in stock market is smaller and slow. On the other hand, crypto is fast pace and the price fluctuate whenever there are news.

really, then how about the transaction delay? I think it will be forever pending and you have to wait forever for the next transaction...
trading crypto is actually slowing down today because of high number of trading happening everytime and everyone is waiting their pending transaction before they can perform another trading transaction... oh god!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
preditor422

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

According to me both are profitable but bitcoin gives you profit in quick time as compare to stock market.In stock market you can somewhat predict of certain things by seeing the news but here in bitcoin its totally a blind game especially for newbies as here you can't guess as what will be the next.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:12:47 PM

Both will always be profitable if you have knowledge and or knowledge about trading well.
But since you are already here, then you better use crypto for trading.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:28:44 PM

The more volatile is the market the more riskier it can get and the more profit a smart trader can earn.  I do agree that cryptocurrency trading is more profitable than stock market aside from the fact that cryptotrading operates 24/7 which is the biggest advantage of crypto tradin.  Aside from that, the access is much easier since we do not need banks to deposit our coins and can directly trade on the crypto exchange anytime we wanted.
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:34:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is more profitable because any coin go very up more than 20%. But if not careful it will go down easily.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:13 PM

It is hard to find a good way to invest. It depends on your knowledge and your favorite. But I think Cryptocurrency is more excited than stock market
kimochidesh

Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:34:17 PM

Being decentralized, Crypto-market is more volatile as compared to stock market. You can see more vigorous fluctuations in the crypto market(up to 40-50%) in a day, which is not really regularly seen in stock market. So you got more earning opportunity in cryptos but same chances of loosing is also much.
I think to get successful in trading, you need to have good trading knowledge and practical experience.
ms.sexy

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:49 PM

In my own opinion, i will choose both trading crypto coins and trading in stock market. All investments are a potential profits vs risk calculation. On trading in crypto coins its risk but can earn a times two or more profits while on trading in stock market its low profit to earn but its safe to keep our money.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:43:46 PM

I do prefer to choose trading in crypto coins is more profitable than trading in stock market because can be Multiple or more Earnings  in almost 1 month, even its risky to trade, the better to gain profit. And also base on my analyzing, Trading in Crypto Coins are most trending  here to used by everyone
Heyfive94

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

The answer is clear.Trading in crypto coins.In minimum wave you can get lot of profit.Its like a short time investment with big profits.
But Warning this is not a gamble game.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

You are right
I think everything is the same not to compare.
it all depends on your experience and your luck.
so be more selective to use your money.
If we make a comparison in between trading in crypto coins and that of trading in stock market, then we’ll observe this thing that both are equally profitable. In the world of trading, the thing which matters the most is not the choice of the coin but your own personal skillset and knowledge which you are having related to that of trading. I will suggest you to improve your expertise first and then go for either of both.
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

Trading is a very hard work, no matter where you want to trade, cryptocurrency or stock market.
First thing you need to do is to learn how to trade at all and try it on both markets, but not with real money... just try to trade a couple of weeks "on a paper"... I have seen simulators like this for forex trading, and after a couple of month trying to make profit I understood that I can't trade on markets like forex, or stock exchange.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:52:51 AM

totally depends upon the sum of money that you are willing to invest and time that you want to wait before withdrawal

small sum and long investment=BTC

big sum and short investment=Stocks
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:17:12 AM

totally depends upon the sum of money that you are willing to invest and time that you want to wait before withdrawal

small sum and long investment=BTC

big sum and short investment=Stocks

even if you have a bunch of capital, you cant still expect to earn a descent income when trading on stock market its because they are little to less volatile when compared to crypto, thats why many people are still are shifting on to trading in crypto due to its high volatiliy therefor they can possibly earn more potential income even on an average capital but it also depends on the type of coin that your going to invest.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:22:49 AM

Probably it is more profitable in trading in bitcoin rather than in stock market because of the factor of having a middle man interval in the stock market also for me even if the movement changes most of the time than in the stock at least if there is going to have an increase in the price is going to be drastically large and for the decreasing it's only a small amount of bitcoin, as for in the stock only 1 factor can drastically affect the factor of the price in the stock markets.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:33:55 AM

I think most of the people who are still trading bitcoin now or now are still trading on the stock market. Stock market trades are less profitable, but less shock. I think the risk control is the first one, regardless of the deal

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:43:04 AM

Depends on the amount of money you trade is probably the main variable.  If you are a huge player then the crypto market might actually be too small for you.  If you are a regular type guy though which do you understand best? stocks or crypto? you will likely make more money in the market you understand.  Really though its probably best to buy and hold if asking these questions, trading is very hard.

I agree. There are so many aspects to consider before one can say and actually compare which venture is more profitable. For stock market, it would depend on how much you are trading and the stocks you are gunning for, the more amount your trading the better return you would get. For the bitcoin market, it's actually more complicated, but the thing is, you can trade even with a not so high amount which can be a good platform for new traders to start.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:12:39 PM

I suppose that trading into cryptocurrency is less risky. Just try not to invest anything into one coin and sell it all when you understand its price is enough high. Cryptomarket does not like when people hurry.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:38:45 PM

That heavily depends on someone's trading experience/knowledge in cryptocurrency/stock. But if we purely think stock/cryptocurrency price in long term, i would say trading cryptocurrency is more profitable.
More so, going by the fact that entry level are way low with cryptocurrency trading, for same amount of fund, a cryptocurrency trader apparently have more room for maneuverability and ultimately more profits except they left their knowledge and skills at home. One more reason I'll settle for cryptocurrency trading over stocks is that the idea of having the market on 24/7 can actually take stress off trading, freeing up time for other engagements or leisure as against a regimented life trading on stocks could entail.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:55:48 PM

Don't go for trading with cryptocurrencies till your knowledgeable about the various aspects of bitcoin. Trading is very risky and can be done successfully with ample amount of time and money. Crypto is good for faster profits but it's fluctuations makers it very risky, trading with stocks is better for long term.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

Both bitcoin/Altcoins and stock market trading are profitable only that if you are not good in trading stock it may likely be that losing your money in trading bitcoin/altcoins maybe possible because they are almost related or have the same factors that affects their value fluctuations over time.
mrbnson

Activity: 182

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:28:42 PM

Each can be greatly profitable and depend on the skills of the trader but in theory you can make more trading cryptos because the swings are much bigger, however with greater swings comes greater risk so it is really a balance. Personally I've never traded stocks much but I found it was very difficult to make big returns.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:03:07 PM

This year, as far as I know, people have received more profit from trading on the cryptocurrency exchange
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:56:38 PM

It really depends on what amounts you invest and what you are investing in. Some people like to invest in the futures market as well. That is faster returns than normal stock markets. Now small coins sometimes make huge gains so it depends on your level of appetite in the investments world.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
conceivedspoon2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

In recent times, cryptocurrencies have taken alot of shapes. Trading crypto currencies is more profitable than stock market. There are crytocoins that increases more than 500% per day. The daily percentage is far more than stock market.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:16:20 PM

Crypto market is five tmes riskier than the normal or the local stock market. We all know that thehigher the risk, the higher the return. From that, we can conclude that crypto market is more profitable than the normal stock market. But if you will enter trading without knowledge about it, there's a high chance that you will not profit from both market. Knowledge, experience (not for beginners of course), studies and patience will be your basic tools to gain profit in thus industries.
sofi@

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:39:44 PM

It will depend on the amout of capital you will invest both are profitable it's just like cryptos nowadays are very promising with its high value appreciation other alts also appreciatiate and if you will look at the price of cryptos now it seems that this is more profitable than stock market but quite risky to take because its unpredictable and unstable

vidprab5

Activity: 222

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:09:31 PM

Cryptocurrency is more profitable because any coin go very up more than 20%. But if not careful it will go down easily.
21 Million, that’s the total number of bitcoins which are available worldwide. And they can’t be mined before 2140. So we have time in our lives at least. But whenever the time comes that all bitcoins are mined. Well in that scenario, 1 bitcoin will be very huge amount. You can think like summing up the wealth on earth & beyond in 21 Million equal parts. You can guess the rest. And this 21million will never end.

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:24:23 PM

Trading crypto advertise is the buildup nowadays. Securities exchange has its ways, yet takes some time unless you make a major speculation. Also, in both of these there is a shot of falling and going up. Be that as it may, in this period of tech, I would state putting resources into crypto showcase is way much gainful until further notice. And all this stocks will be going to change into the crypto stock soon because of user intent,
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

I agree. There are so many aspects to consider before one can say and actually compare which venture is more profitable. For stock market, it would depend on how much you are trading and the stocks you are gunning for, the more amount your trading the better return you would get. For the bitcoin market, it's actually more complicated, but the thing is, you can trade even with a not so high amount which can be a good platform for new traders to start.

Stock market is tied to the USD so there is no profit there at all. You might think you are profiting, but you are gaining FIAT money which is worthless long term. If you find ways where you are able to gain BTC then you are winning and you are on the right track as this is what has the long term value that people want but don't take the time to look into why BTC is the money to save the people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dawoodkhan97

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:20:49 PM

It depends on what kind of returns you are satisfied with.
Crypto trading generally offers much more volatility than
the stock market without the use of any leverage which
makes it more lucrative.

But then you would have to invest only in those coins that
are backed with a solid team and plan. Many people got rekt
by investing in coins with no future or the devs ran away.

Crypto trading does give insane returns but then at the same
time, you can lose a lot.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Homaz

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:25:36 PM

crypto for sure. The problem trading crypto is while you use leverage.If you use it the spread and overnight will kill you but if you join in a postion in the right time you can make really big profits in relative small amount of time.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:54 PM

equal if you know the secret timing tricks. use leverage on stocks (options/knock outs) if you want the crypto feeling. (+10% / +20% in on day no prob)
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:11:31 PM

To be honest I cannot say whether the cryptocurrency or stock market is more profitable. It depends on what type of security that you will purchase and from the company’s performance. Every company has a unique style of management and strategy. The basis of their profit is based on the demand or response of the customer. If more people consume their products or services it has a great impact in the company’s performance and image.
DewiKirana

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

I prefer crypto trading rather than stock. Because bitcoin / altcoin has a considerable profit potential in the world of commerce. And technological advancements are increasingly rapidly making the world more promising cryptocurency advantage.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

dude, hands down the alt/bitcoin  markets are the most profitable thing to trade since penny stocks (if you want a bitcoin like trading experience with a real stock, try penny offerings, by the way). the volatility is off the chain; accounts barely give a few percent nowadays as a function of interest. alts can more 100% in an hours, even bitcoin can start moving and shaking once the news gets hot.

this is some of why wall street is sour lemons about bitcoin (Jamie Dimon and company). it has to suck a bit to see novice traders outperforming senior, I actually went to school for this fund managers. so hence the hate.

what I want to know is, how the guys that put down the briefcase and came to the cryptosphere did. even though traditional metrics dont work as well here (ta for example), that experience has to translate to superior profits. even with a conservative strategy, the swings are so wild that you would still make a killing compared to a traditional asset.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:31:25 AM

for people which is afraid to trading stock market, they can try to trading in crypto because i think its more easy than stock market. beside that, we don't have to used big amount to start and we can start with minimal amount. beside that, we can collect the coins first from the faucet and then we can use that coins to trade. i think there is many people which using this way to join trading in crypto and now they can collect big amount in their balance to continue trading.
h55

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:37:30 AM

of course crypto currencies have more profit as their damages!
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

Well, trading in bitcoin and/or altcoins is better than tradin in stock market. It is more profitable because of its value. More and more people are getting in bitcoin because it is getting more popular and its value is getting higher. It is somehow risky, but we will never know a thing of we do not take a risk.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

The performance and procedures of both parties will defines them what will be there outcome in future. To be honest I cannot say whether the cryptocurrency or stock market is more profitable. In the first place depends on what type of security that you will purchase; since there are lot of classifications of security when you buy in the stock market . Every company has a unique style of management and strategy. The basis of their profit is based on the demand or response of the customer. If more people consume their products or services it has a great impact in the company’s performance and image.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

It is far more profitable, if you know what you are doing trading with crypto. That said it can also be far more risky!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: