Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:49:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is more profitable, trading in Crypto coins or trading in stock market??  (Read 1882 times)
vsrsatish (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:54:05 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:55:51 PM

Depends on the amount of money you trade is probably the main variable.  If you are a huge player then the crypto market might actually be too small for you.  If you are a regular type guy though which do you understand best? stocks or crypto? you will likely make more money in the market you understand.  Really though its probably best to buy and hold if asking these questions, trading is very hard.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:59:07 PM

Which is more profitable, trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins or trading in stock market?? I have some bitter experience trading in stock market, and I am some what new to this Crypto trading, so please share your thoughts.  Huh
I would go for Crypto trading than stocks if you do really love to see fast profits on a short period of time and stock trading is really far away speaking on generating profits because of the volatility of coins but regarding on the risk it would be the same.You would able to lose money on fast pace too compared on stocks because its being correlated on its volatility too but if you can able to handle it then profits will be assurance.

jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:46:08 PM

I think more profitable trading in bitcoin / altcoin. Especially if we can read up and down the price index bitcoin / altcoin in a few months. To be sure if we are already experienced in the world of trading this investment would be very profitable.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
Emoclaw

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:47:15 PM

You can't make any direct comparisons because profitability depends heavily on your decisions/trading skills.
I would say they are about equally profitable, with Bitcoin being a guaranteed long-term hold profit.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:30:27 PM

I think more profitable trading in bitcoin / altcoin. Especially if we can read up and down the price index bitcoin / altcoin in a few months. To be sure if we are already experienced in the world of trading this investment would be very profitable.
potentially, maybe. but that's only potentially, if you hit on every altcoin that gets pumped and dump at the right times. however, anyone should know that the chances of this hypothetical situation actually happening is pretty close to zero. comparatively, we can look at penny stocks on the stock markets, which can balloon maybe not as fast as some of these altcoins, but they can, nonetheless. I don't think i know enough about both to make a fair judgement, but honestly i think its a coin toss, just the right time and the right stocks / coins might make all the difference in which volatile investment comes out ahead.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Ill say it's much better and more profitable in crypto trading rather than in stock market. Due to the fast changes in crypto the amount you could earn in a short period of time is way more that what you can earn in stocks in the same period of time.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:39:12 PM

both too risky, crypto probably more profitable from the little contact I had with stocks...

I keep some in crypto and some in a few countries national debt bonds (or what's the correct name) for safety.
StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:42:26 PM

Short term traders want volatility in order to make money.

Cryptos have much more volatility.

If you're into short term trading, then cryptos is better...if you can stomach the roller coaster rides.

Both cryptos and stocks have long term potential for long term investors.  Because cryptos are so volatile, most people cannot control their emotions and therefore cannot hold on for the long term.

AtlasFound

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:51:49 PM

Trade in both? The stock market has less volatility and in turn smaller gains. Crypto is highly volatile, as we have seen over the last few weeks because of China FUD.

You might be able to make more money in the volatile markets if you really get intimate with them. The same principle of trading stock markets, but with much more price action and volatility.

Traditional markets seem to be a bit more predictable. Personally, I am a day trader with crypto and I also am a long-term investor in ETF and bonds and securities because I believe in having a diverse portfolio that mitigates risk.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:52:26 PM

Based on my research, trading in crypto is more profitable because it is more volatile, the more volatile it is, the more chances of profits you will have as long as you have the skill in trading. However, trading in crypto is also more risky than trading in stock market. So, it depends on how you deal with it and what matters most to you.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:02:37 PM

Crypto world have large fluctuations, a value of a single coin can go higher or lower in a day,
if you know the best strategy for trading in crypto and to take advantage of the irregularities, you can
bet in crypto, you can expect results in just a short time, just be careful there's a huge risk in
investing in crypto, to play safe if you have a huge investment you can split it to stock and crypto.
hridoyb

Activity: 826

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:58:42 PM

Trading is not easy matter and first you need to know more details about it. Trading in Bitcoin/Altcoins totally different stock market.Trading is another world.If you  donot idea any  valuable coin you get loss.I think Since you know bitter on stock market you can do this randomly.Stock market another way to earn more money.But you are interested to leran trading on altcoin I suggest to first you go to demo trading site than you get a knowledge about trading and always follow anouncement altcoin you can find many valubale coin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
alloy_token

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 08:01:58 PM

Cryptocoin investments are quite new in the market, which means the craze and the hype surrounding it is quite high. Quick buck is very much possible but the risk of being scammed is equally there. So as long as you do your own research before investing in ICOs, I would place my bet on Cryptos and the biggest reason being there is no Government or a single body governing it.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Trading crypto is more profitable because due to volatility you can make a lot of money with a small investment. In the stock market it's difficult to get 300% gain in year and in crypto it's a normal thing. Bitcoin can go up by 500% and then down by 30% of it in a single year Cheesy
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:05:36 PM

Crypto has higher potential for gains in a shorter period of time, but also higher potential for losses. Risk vs. Reward. With proper research, you should be able to make money with either one.
Macukica

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:13:46 PM

I think that crypto currency market is smaller stock market. There is more money in stock market and it's logical that is more profitable.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:33:37 PM

I think trading in Crypto is more profitable than stock market, I used to trade in stock market, and to get profit needed very big capital and almost all analysis I use do not guarantee profit, but with crypto, with capital of $ 1000 we can get profit up to 2 times.
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:09:44 PM

In my opinion, I think trading in crypto will be more profitable than stock market because of its volatility. It can give significant profits specially on day and swing traders because its prices spikes every now and then. But in contrary to this, we all know that the higher the return the higher the risk. It can give profits but it can also lose your money most of the time I might add if you don't trade well.
In terms of long term, I'd go for stock market specially if you choose a company that has a good potential in the long run. Blue chips are the best for long term investment because of its low risk but take note that it will also give the lowest return of investment in terms of stock market investment. Of course there are these penny stocks that have higher risk but can also give higher returns in short term But I prefer to stay away from these as most companies traded here are fly by night and easily manipulated.
At the end of the day, know what kind of investor are you and where are you comfortable to trade with. Remember that it doesn't matter if you win, what matters most is how you win.

lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:43:08 PM

i really don't know how stock trading works so, i don't know the stock trading is profitable or not but i know the cryptotrading is profitable but higher the risk because of volatility and suitable for the regular traders and large traders. but it is your choice to choose between stock and crypto trading.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: