Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:23:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Earn up to 0.5 BTC/month to Advertise Bit777 & Peerbet!  (Read 74568 times)
Reaper3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 09:35:32 AM

I think my payment was due

You are not on our payout list, so you either didn't have enough posts, or you took off the signature and added it just now. If you want to re-enroll let me know to put you back on the list. But remember it is performance based, so if you don't do posts, you don't get paid.

This is just a load of cr*p ! I put the banner in my signature immidiatly when I made my post!!!!!!! Futhermore I did post! Check the date between my post and today!!!

Did you accidently take cown your signature somewhere in your 30 days?

no.. what reason should I have to do so

Reaper3, we pay out to 60-70 people each month, if not more, and have been doing so for 6 months to date. If you are not on the payout list, you broke the rules in some way and I removed you from the list. I periodically check for signatures, not just when people need to be paid. Unfortunately because of the too many people enrolled, I don't keep track of the removals, so I can't give you the exact reason why it happened, but it has happened.

Or you forgot the put me on the list completely!! I did not remove my signature. Why would I even do so!? You are the one who is breaking the rules now.  There was a brief period when the site was offline, but nothing changed for anyone.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
bit777 (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 09:53:56 AM

Note: Due to the recent spike in btc price, payouts have changed, and can change at anytime depending on BTC/USD rate, please have that in mind when enrolling.
bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 09:54:17 AM

With the rising Bitcoin price, you should decrease ad payouts Wink

Yes. Will do it today.

Will apply for the new applicants or also for the old ones?

It will apply to everyone.
bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:04:21 AM

You are not on our payout list, so you either didn't have enough posts, or you took off the signature and added it just now. If you want to re-enroll let me know to put you back on the list. But remember it is performance based, so if you don't do posts, you don't get paid.

This is just a load of cr*p ! I put the banner in my signature immidiatly when I made my post!!!!!!! Futhermore I did post! Check the date between my post and today!!!

Reaper3, we pay out to 60-70 people each month, if not more, and have been doing so for 6 months to date. If you are not on the payout list, you broke the rules in some way and I removed you from the list. I periodically check for signatures, not just when people need to be paid. Unfortunately because of the too many people enrolled, I don't keep track of the removals, so I can't give you the exact reason why it happened, but it has happened.

Or you forgot the put me on the list completely!! I did not remove my signature. Why would I even do so!? You are the one who is breaking the rules now.  There was a brief period when the site was offline, but nothing changed for anyone.

Well it is not uncommon for people to remove the signature. Then come back a month later asking for payment. Some people actually make a post with a question or some comment, then a month later change the text to their payment address, add the signature and ask for payment. Well it doesn't really work like that. We track every single one of the enrolled users on a daily basis. When we see someone removed signature in the meantime, we drop him off the list.
bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:05:32 AM

Swordsoffreedom 1K1WUEbAhsR3D9GAeW5G3ALSVMkYLr68ve 110 208 - only one sig

Paid
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:11:56 AM

Or you forgot the put me on the list completely!! I did not remove my signature. Why would I even do so!? You are the one who is breaking the rules now.  There was a brief period when the site was offline, but nothing changed for anyone.

Well it is not uncommon for people to remove the signature. Then come back a month later asking for payment. Some people actually make a post with a question or some comment, then a month later change the text to their payment address, add the signature and ask for payment. Well it doesn't really work like that. We track every single one of the enrolled users on a daily basis. When we see someone removed signature in the meantime, we drop him off the list.

What will you do if I go throught the effort and contact theymos or a mod to prove the signature was there the all time? I just removed the negative trust because it might be an honest mistake, but will leave it again if you lied. Eventough its a small amount I do not tolerate fraud.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:13:49 AM

Note: Due to the recent spike in btc price, payouts have changed, and can change at anytime depending on BTC/USD rate, please have that in mind when enrolling.

That's a bad news. Undecided

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:16:34 AM

yes but we cannot do any thing its in OP hands and market behavior which is going very fast in btc favor  Wink

bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:28:03 AM

Or you forgot the put me on the list completely!! I did not remove my signature. Why would I even do so!? You are the one who is breaking the rules now.  There was a brief period when the site was offline, but nothing changed for anyone.

What will you do if I go throught the effort and contact theymos or a mod to prove the signature was there the all time? I just removed the negative trust because it might be an honest mistake, but will leave it again if you lied. Eventough its a small amount I do not tolerate fraud.

If I have to be honest with you, I would appreciate if you go through the effort and check it with Theymos. If I am in the wrong, I will pay you double to make it right Smiley Fraud is one thing I do not tolerate either.
bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:30:15 AM

yes but we cannot do any thing its in OP hands and market behavior which is going very fast in btc favor  Wink

It is just rising way too much way too fast. We need to lower them. The new rates are in post 1. If it goes back down, we will higher the rates again.
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 05:23:25 PM

I'm still very happy with the changes in prices. It's nice.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
viriat0

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:22:13 PM

Too bad, should be applied in the new cycle...

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 06:28:26 PM

Yes, its not fair change the rules of the game in middle... -.-

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:07:24 AM

If we wait till the next cycle of everyone enrolled, the price might be $300 at the speed the it is jumping. It was ~$80-85 in August when we launched the new model and the higher payouts. Today it is ~$200. That's x2.5 increase of what we originally thought of paying. We only decreased the payouts with ~25-30%. In other words, we still pay more in dollar value than what you would get in August/September from us.
evansearle42

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:23:40 AM

I know why, check your signature. Is Coinroll one of Bit777's website?
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 05:39:36 PM

I say that payouts shouldn't change mid-cycle, but perhaps on the 1st of the month - with predictions made to what the OP thinks the average price of BTC will be for that month. That seems fair for everyone.

bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:08:46 PM

I say that payouts shouldn't change mid-cycle, but perhaps on the 1st of the month - with predictions made to what the OP thinks the average price of BTC will be for that month. That seems fair for everyone.

We don't change them often, this is the 2nd change we have in 6 months, and the previous one pushed them higher. Smiley So it shouldn't be an issue.
bit777 (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:11:03 PM

vlees 16cX5EGVj4CLastmvXv6GPSFnwbg4LKaSy 64 98 150 280 597 680 1sig 680 (not enough posts)
viboracecata 1C1pqZjzaQRFmUYDDe7u2jE22Kuk8eED77 318 363 389 456 522 804 1075
Moogle 1Mog11544LEhMpUvQQpP9XkgREeTNiYvJz 13 155 276 355 356 (not enough posts)
saif313 17xisfSPpEQRHABp5mgnEQ3nm2tLDdgN9T 33 502 609
trevor91 15BvhnHrB6Qi8gAJZ9euaLn5yQrguYJAcz 147 270

Paid
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:27:51 PM

Just in case - confirm my participation? Thx.

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:20:03 AM

vlees 16cX5EGVj4CLastmvXv6GPSFnwbg4LKaSy 64 98 150 280 597 680 1sig 680 (not enough posts)
viboracecata 1C1pqZjzaQRFmUYDDe7u2jE22Kuk8eED77 318 363 389 456 522 804 1075
Moogle 1Mog11544LEhMpUvQQpP9XkgREeTNiYvJz 13 155 276 355 356 (not enough posts)
saif313 17xisfSPpEQRHABp5mgnEQ3nm2tLDdgN9T 33 502 609
trevor91 15BvhnHrB6Qi8gAJZ9euaLn5yQrguYJAcz 147 270

Paid

Not so happy because 0.06btc get lost.

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: