Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:39:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
stallkerx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:03:41 PM

Bitcoin, it is completely decentralized and is revolutionizing what we know about money, ethereum will be just like an amazon, apple, microsoft, while bitcoin will be money itself
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptocurious18

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:39:48 PM

I think BTC only. For long-term  Ethereum not good decision as I think. BTC price can correct but it's basis and many news for development.  Eth not for long. But if you wish then short term is best i mostly prefer short term trading  and then come to bitcon
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

The best option that I will suggest is to choose to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more eligible and reliable company for investment than enthereum.
Bitcoin provides you a high yield of interest which will accumulate a more income in future unlike in entherum they will provides you a small income.
haster100

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

I prefer the broadcast. Technology that carried the air in addition to bitcoins. in my opinion, although the possibility of exceeding bitcoin is very difficult, investing in this is the right choice. the price has also experienced a pleasant change.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:35:03 PM

I prefer the broadcast. Technology that carried the air in addition to bitcoins. in my opinion, although the possibility of exceeding bitcoin is very difficult, investing in this is the right choice. the price has also experienced a pleasant change.
If the place has a large starting capital, then the investment in Bitcoin will be very good respect, if you look at the future prospect. But if there is small money, then it is ETH that the investment that is needed in this case.
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:56:08 PM

If Ethereum actually becomes the backbone of web 3.0 it will utterly destroy bitcoin in value. I'm talking 3-4 times the price if we're looking at a long term outlook on the scale of 20-30 years. Beyond that I don't see bitcoin lasting that long anyhow, at least not as the main currency. Bitcoin is slow, damages the environment and a pain in the ass for the average person to use. It's not even private like Monero and other coins. Bitcoin is riding on brand recognition at his point. Nakamoto is amazing and he started the revolution, but his currency won't be the one to finish it.

Now that's not to say bitcoin isn't worth investing in. I'm really bullish on it and it could easily seek 100K per coin one day soon, but BTC is not the future.

With that said buy both BTC and ETH if you can. The king isin't going to be dethroned anytime soon. I mean unless bitcoin cash moves in which is always possible.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:27:43 PM

According to me it is better to invest in ETHEREUM as it not very costly as bitcoin but it will be in future.
JulkaEsya

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:01:14 PM

I always prefer the Ethereum as it is easier to buy it cheaper! Recently there has been stability Ethereum.
   Bitcoin soars to the sky. The Ethereum already is a good competition for bitcoin in the future, its structure will only be strengthened.
   As they say bitcoin is a service email.The Ethereum — the entire Internet with its capabilities, services prospects.
   Bitcoin is already the final product
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:20:30 AM

It is hard to know beforehand which out of these two coins will perform better in coming months so
best to hold both.
That is fine but at the same time that does not mean that you need to hold equal amounts of each of those coins since bitcoin is bigger I suppose it is way better to hold more bitcoin than to hold more ETH, also ETH is one of those coins that has movements not only influenced by its own news but by all the tokens created above it so it can be even more difficult to predict and that is why I like bitcoin better.
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:45:15 AM

In my opinion would be better to invest half in ethereum and hals in bitcoin cash. I preffer to avoid Bitcoin because I think it hasn`t any future
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:25:46 AM

If you have to choose between these 2 coins at this point i would always pick ethereum over bitcoin. I think ethereum has way more room to grow and has the better tech.
But i would look elsewhere if you want some good profits and are prepared to take a risk.

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:35:15 AM

If you have to choose between these 2 coins at this point i would always pick ethereum over bitcoin. I think ethereum has way more room to grow and has the better tech.
But i would look elsewhere if you want some good profits and are prepared to take a risk.

In the long term ethereum is definitely the better choice, in the short term however bitcoin is gaining a lot more attention with ordinary non tech savy people and ethereum is still unknown to most.
elminey

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:45:11 AM

The decision stands on your investment objectives and risk tolerance. If you are looking to buy and hold one cryptocurrency, it should be Ethereum. However, if you are the type who panics and sells when you see your investments go down by at least 20%, then it’s not for you. Ethereum is not advisable for short-term, but if you are looking to invest long-term, it is the best.

On the other hand, if you do not like taking risks, you can go with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is less volatile but has less upside potential.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:56:01 AM

I think you can start with altcoin under bitcoin, like ethereum and other altcoins that have good development in the future. but today all altcoin down included bitcoin, if you want to buy it and then invest, you can in all altcoin.
dg2010

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:15:42 AM

Both ETH and Bitcoin are falling down now. I believe there is a panic sell. So, this is a good time for newcomers can buy them with cheap price. $700 is suitable price for ETH and $14000 for Bitcoin
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

Maybe it's true, but I still do not understand why people are so inflated in bitcoin, whereas there are many better crypto conversions, sometimes I can not capture humane logic
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:09:41 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
for me at this point ethereum over btc because ethereum has also got potential to become the next btc whereas btc might gave peaked or near it's peak price.
ETH does not have the potential of being another BTC, why people keep making that comparison, if ETH ever surpass bitcoin do you think they will take bitcoin name? Of course not, Ethereum has its own identity and its own function, no one wants yet another copy of bitcoin, that is why almost all the forks that have originated from bitcoin are failing and are going to eventually disappear since they do not bring anything new to the community.
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:35:37 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Ethereum is the best. Because a lot of coins are ERC 20 based coins. If exchange it we should have Ethereum. Price of ethereum will rice rapidly in next year.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:43:08 AM

I think you can start with altcoin under bitcoin, like ethereum and other altcoins that have good development in the future. but today all altcoin down included bitcoin, if you want to buy it and then invest, you can in all altcoin.

That's your own opinion mate that altcoin has a potential in the price market and have a good development in the future but it depends if that coin has a big potential in the market,but in my opinion they cannot change bitcoin popularity bitcoin is pioneer of all the crypto currency and has a highly demand in the market that's why many investor's investing bitcoin and adopting it because they know that they can earn more profit in bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:55:26 AM

If in the long run then the ethereum and bitcoin are the same but the bitcoin is superior because the price is usually high. But if in a short period of time is arguably nicer than the ethereum bitcoin.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: