Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much to invest in ETN after launch -> LAUNCH IS HERE!!  (Read 5148 times)
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:18:40 PM

Electroneum? I have never heard from that ICO, can you explain it more here? I am interested in that project if you can give us more info.
But investing 5 bitcoins in there isnt a little bit risky? i would never risk so much money in only one ico, no matter how good it looks. A lot of ICOs are wearing make-up right now, and that is why we see them as the best ones.
be careful
lexicon (OP)

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:18:51 PM

I was thinking of investing in this coin until I saw all the absolute rubbish you guys are posting all over the internet.

Give it a rest. 1000x gains.... my hole.

Thats ok, there are already almost 4000 people in line to by.

Sorry it wasnt your thing.

Personally, Im super excited. Thanks!!!
lexicon (OP)

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:30:00 PM

Electroneum? I have never heard from that ICO, can you explain it more here? I am interested in that project if you can give us more info.
But investing 5 bitcoins in there isnt a little bit risky? i would never risk so much money in only one ico, no matter how good it looks. A lot of ICOs are wearing make-up right now, and that is why we see them as the best ones.
be careful

5 Bitcoins was my old number, now with the huge line, Im throwing a cool $50,000 at this boy
KingCanute

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:39:06 AM

It's not the product I'm concerned about - it's your overbearing promotions. Who's with me guys?Huh I'm betting the farm on this one!!!

You're fooling nobody.
KingCanute

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:20:45 AM

How is that 5 BTC you've put in so far Lexicon? The ICO is 2 hours old and they've raised 46 BTC, surely you were first in? Meaning you've contributed fully 1/9 of all BTC so far.

The shilling is huge on this, all by people who write with the exact same form of English. As if they were all the same person.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:26:24 AM

How is that 5 BTC you've put in so far Lexicon? The ICO is 2 hours old and they've raised 46 BTC, surely you were first in? Meaning you've contributed fully 1/9 of all BTC so far.

The shilling is huge on this, all by people who write with the exact same form of English. As if they were all the same person.

Nobody is the same person. We're just passionate about the project, that is all. I don't know where you get that from, but if you dig into it, you'll see a core of active people on a Telegram and we talk to each other, most in half-broken English, which has to have an influence in some sort of way, with catchphrases remembered and etc.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1402

Disobey.

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:35:28 AM

Exactly my thoughts... :s
Sigh, the whitepaper is OKAYish, their only selling point is marketing for smartphone users and they promise asic-resistent mining with any CPU. I doubt that's possible, though.....
Any non-shill infos on this project?

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

UPDATE 2024: Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSx8j8lSewA One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet and human society in general. Go check it out.
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:58:59 AM

Obviously it will not hit 1000X with a starting market cap goal at rougly 40-60mil$.

Anyway. All this recent talk had me studiyng Electroneum alot. And it seems to be a very solid and liquid token with a very nice concept and basicly no competition.
As far as i can tell, theres roughly 45 crowfunding days before ICO expires, which will secure at balanced market cap, for a low promoted coin as this.

It does have a huge potential to rise very high, once alot of people starts to adopt it. BUT! As this crowfunding phase is giving a whole 50% bonus to first buyers. I somehow sense a mass dump on release date. So you would either have to buy now and sell asap after release for low profits. Or you could stay patient and hodl, for a highly potential 5x-50x through the following 1-6 months after release.

And again.. saying this will go to 1000x+ would only be sourced from either wishthinkers, analytic/mathmathical retards or tryhards... Basicly it will never happen, in the next many years, with a starting market cap goal as this.

My conclusion is so far not 100% cleared up. But jumps between either buying now, with the 50% bonus. Or wait for the eager release dip.
I did however spend roughly 1bitcoin on the ICO so far. Just to make a "safebet" for the long run.

aironeous

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:36:06 AM

I know it attarcts to invest all btc in to one coin and hit jackpot but it's too risky if you don't have a million in your bank. I would atleast left 2 btc untouched incase if the worst scenario happens.

Good point, but Im cashing in on this one.

Good night. Thanks for the profits!!

This will BY FAR the ICO with the best chance. 100x gains by xmas.

But yes, keep an emergency stash of course.

But if they dont fuck it up, we are in for a treat. Im throwing down 50 BTC on this baby.

When? Because 4.2 hours in it was at 50.88 and I've been watching it this whole time creep up to that and there was no sudden 50 Bitcoins added. Are you asleep and you will do it tomorrow? They are at half a million right now between Ethereum and Bitcoin.
I put $408 down in Ethereum and that's it for me. I can't really afford to risk anymore than that.
Come on man. I was looking forward to being impressed with you slamming down 50 Bitcoins.
Oh, wait.... I just realized, where is mister CEO of Rocketspace? Surely he has enough money to slap a half mil in Bitcoin or Ethereum down on this. But we are only at half a million at 4.2 hours in so where is mister CEO of Rocketspace?
Asleep, partying, busy working? OK. I can wait until tomorrow but I want to see a tweet saying how much BTC or Ethereum you slapped down on this. Please let us see that spike in the stats correlated with your ICO purchase.
vivavienna

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

Should the purchased tokens appear in the electroneum app wallet? Mine doesn't, i just see them on the website..
Imikocha

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

I know it attarcts to invest all btc in to one coin and hit jackpot but it's too risky if you don't have a million in your bank. I would atleast left 2 btc untouched incase if the worst scenario happens.

Good point, but Im cashing in on this one.

Good night. Thanks for the profits!!

This will BY FAR the ICO with the best chance. 100x gains by xmas.

But yes, keep an emergency stash of course.

But if they dont fuck it up, we are in for a treat. Im throwing down 50 BTC on this baby.

When? Because 4.2 hours in it was at 50.88 and I've been watching it this whole time creep up to that and there was no sudden 50 Bitcoins added. Are you asleep and you will do it tomorrow? They are at half a million right now between Ethereum and Bitcoin.
I put $408 down in Ethereum and that's it for me. I can't really afford to risk anymore than that.
Come on man. I was looking forward to being impressed with you slamming down 50 Bitcoins.
Oh, wait.... I just realized, where is mister CEO of Rocketspace? Surely he has enough money to slap a half mil in Bitcoin or Ethereum down on this. But we are only at half a million at 4.2 hours in so where is mister CEO of Rocketspace?
Asleep, partying, busy working? OK. I can wait until tomorrow but I want to see a tweet saying how much BTC or Ethereum you slapped down on this. Please let us see that spike in the stats correlated with your ICO purchase.

Why would he slam it down when he can speculate in BTC probably gaining value in the next couple of days? That would just be dumb
vivavienna

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:24:59 PM

Should the purchased tokens appear in the electroneum app wallet? Mine doesn't, i just see them on the website..

Okay now i see them Smiley

So here we go:

Number of Token Sale Users
Users

Total Electroneum Sold
ETN

Total ETH Raised
ETH

Total BTC Raised
BTC

Who of you also invested?
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:32:42 PM

Okay now i see them Smiley

So here we go:

Number of Token Sale Users
Users

Total Electroneum Sold
ETN

Total ETH Raised
ETH

Total BTC Raised
BTC

Who of you also invested?

As much as possible
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:55:11 PM

I noticed that most Crypto fan are starting to think that every new release coin will be the next Bitcoin in couple of weeks LOL on that Grin

Man how come you put all your money in one single investment (one coin) !!!

Just invest some in this coin & some other in another coins, that's how you'll survive this crypto world. If you continue thinking this way of get rich quickly, you'll reach that day of loosing all your cash in one single BAD investment.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:54:55 AM

Lots of bad imvestments out there, but I am confident in this one.

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:52:08 PM

Were over 200 BTC and 4000 ETH raised.

You can still get a 50% bonus for the next 2 hours!!!
Imikocha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:05:06 AM

Within the first week the ICO has managed to raise:

212 BTC

4200 ETH

Thank you for all that have participated in the first week with 51% bonus! Now the second week will only reward 41% bonus with a referral code!
This amounts to over $2 million, raised in a week !

What a fantastic effort! Smiley
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:27:13 AM

I just upped it to 5 more bitcoins at the last few hours.

2 million raised in first week!!!
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:21:21 AM

http://financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/industry-poised-welcome-newest-cryptocurrency-electroneum/

Read this before you make investment decisions
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: