Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3650 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:49:40 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
there is nothing wrong if a big thing we start from a small result, because it does not come just like that. everything needs a process and experience

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tisumagic

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Buy in little by little with perhaps $50 per week until you reach the maximum you feel comfortable with. You will not gain so much, but it will also soften the price drops.
of course these steps also adjust to market conditions that are running, if the price is not allow us to buy, better not forced to buy it

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

Just always remember what they say in investment "invest only what you could afford to lose"
I think it is the best advice that we could use in investment and also there is another one "don't put all your eggs in one basket".
I think you also need to look for another alternative or something that you could invest on .

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

About the amount of investment, of course all of us should be able to determine on the coins which's we pick and adapt it to the situation of the price movements as well as the time period in holding. One thing is clear., the investment amount is small or large, it will bring to a profits if we pick the right coins to choose from. Well it's not easy, but which obviously., a more chances to gain profits in crypto is really opened wide, it depends on us. For me, it's good if doing step by step from a small to a big, but still in carefully.

curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:12:21 AM

It depends on how much amount you can afford to lose. $1,000 is good amount of money to start investment, when your money get doubled then you can cash out the half and the other half will be your long term investment. And also you can earn some money and make it an investment here in bitcoin.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

My first investment was 20 euro, just for test. 5 months later I invested more than 1000 euro. My advice for newbie if you didnt deal with crypto before then dont invest large amount
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

thats ok man. I started a trading account last year with 500 bucks so I would not touch my cold storage. I have seen growth of 25.000% at the peak. Down to about  12.000% with the drawdown but you do the math. Be patient and you will be rewarded.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Buy in little by little with perhaps $50 per week until you reach the maximum you feel comfortable with. You will not gain so much, but it will also soften the price drops.
of course these steps also adjust to market conditions that are running, if the price is not allow us to buy, better not forced to buy it

There is no such amount to invest, its depend on ourselves. As long you have your extra money for investment still it will be acceptable. Then if that time you already invested, try to hold it cause the value of bitcoin will goes high which means additional money to your investment.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cr_liev

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:13 AM

Before investing, we should consider the risks. The best amount to invest is the one you are not afraid to lose. If there is no such amount, you are not ready to invest.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

there is nothing wrong if a big thing we start from a small result, because it does not come just like that. everything needs a process and experience

That makes sense. In this world nothing is born with immense experience and such big name. Rather everything have to make their goodwill through a long lined hard work and efforts that are to be put in the field to earn something. Experience is one of the by product that comes off after a sweated workload. So starting with small things and going to a bigger one, this is real charm.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

Before investing, we should consider the risks. The best amount to invest is the one you are not afraid to lose. If there is no such amount, you are not ready to invest.
It really depends to you how much amount to invest on bitcoin make it sure you have a money that remained to your wallet.Probably it needs courage and postive thinking to do investment because this will be too risky. But I believe on bitcoin it will range higher and higher because of so much demand for investors.
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

hopefully it will be so far, so I hope it will happen soon, so in my work I can feel the result, I am still trying to get it, just learning and trying to be, thank you
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

Probably it needs courage and postive thinking to do investment because this will be too risky. But I believe on bitcoin it will range higher and higher because of so much demand for investors.

Courage and positive thinking are worthless aspects when it comes to investments. If you don't understand the technical basics of Bitcoin, and at the same time this market, you are basically just gambling. You believing that the market will increase has no real foundation if you don't understand where the demand is coming from. It's too easy to say that the price will go up because of a higher level of demand, which applies to each and every market, but what (in Bitcoin's case) is this demand about? To add; what other than the increasing demand influences the market to increase as well?
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

I would like to start from $50,000 now because i have already some of the bitcoin and this is not bad to wait for the future i want to start from this amount for now and if i have some more money in the future i will invest in some altcoin as well but i want to start from this little amount So it may clear to me about the profit and other volatility of this currency.

My suggestion is that do not invest all of this in bitcoins. You should invest 60-70 5 of this in bitcoins and rest in at least 3-4 alt coins. This diversification will provide you protection from the volatile bitcoin prices. In case, you need funds for some emergency, you can cash out the alt coin which is giving good profit. If you invest all money in bitcoins and the prices go down, your investment will get blocked. This is because you will never cash the money in loss. However, in long term, bitcoins will never be in loss.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:16:05 AM

I would like to start from $50,000 now because i have already some of the bitcoin and this is not bad to wait for the future i want to start from this amount for now and if i have some more money in the future i will invest in some altcoin as well but i want to start from this little amount So it may clear to me about the profit and other volatility of this currency.

For me, this option is even worse than choosing 50 dollars first to make the investment. The newbie must not risk with the huge sums of money until he feels he knows almost everything about the market of the cryptocurrency.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:19:01 AM

For me, this option is even worse than choosing 50 dollars first to make the investment. The newbie must not risk with the huge sums of money until he feels he knows almost everything about the market of the cryptocurrency.
According to me it totally depend on your condition and your experience also. I will suggest you if you have experience in investing then its good to start from some average level investing with time you can improve your investing while if you are high qualified experienced then you can start by investing huge amount like 50k$ as mate mentioned that will give you profit more while if you are fresh then i will suggest you to start with some low amount then with time as you are getting experience then increased your investing with time.
aimey

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:09:35 AM

It is good to start in small amount of investment so it is not hard to accept if you lose. Its either Big investment or small investment should always take a risk. Better to study and make a research to improve your knowledge while investing in crypto. Make this step as advantage to learn even you are a beginner in world of crypto to get better profit.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

It is good to start in small amount of investment so it is not hard to accept if you lose. Its either Big investment or small investment should always take a risk. Better to study and make a research to improve your knowledge while investing in crypto. Make this step as advantage to learn even you are a beginner in world of crypto to get better profit.
The first thing to keep in mind when you're investing in cryptos is to start small. And when I say small, I mean with a few hundred bucks.Using a small sum, get used to the process of transferring, trading and safely storing cryptos. Once you're comfortable, then you can start to level up to bigger sizes.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

I dont understand what you are trying to say - investments are based on people's emotions and current financial conditions and not always market conditions. Market does imply what people will do but this is not hard and fast.

I believe OP is no longer a newbie after reading all the posts in this thread. As for 50$ buying one or two good altcoins is enough. Bigger capitals are needed for good and more profitable investments. Bitcoin purchase at current price may not be worthy if you buy small amounts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sabarr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

I think if we want to invest should be adjusted to our ability and not put all your money because investment has a big risk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: