Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3650 times)
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:53:25 PM

It depends on your total saving value, you are making investment here, so you should be ready to forget the amount you want to invest for at least a few months, you also can increase your investment later when you get plus money.
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

in determining the amount of investment only you can determine how much you can afford to follow suit. because there are no limits on investment in the specified maximum because the more you ber investment then the many advantages that you get any so instead when the numbers a bit. with you follow an investment then you will be able to learn about the market price, and how it works.

sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:05:25 AM

Invest $300 into Bitcoin is such a risky action and you can even lose your money in a second if you are not aware with it. Investment in the internet is always risky, no matter how much percentage you get or free risky whatever is that. It's no use and you should be careful about everything.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:12:26 AM

Invest $300 into Bitcoin is such a risky action and you can even lose your money in a second if you are not aware with it. Investment in the internet is always risky, no matter how much percentage you get or free risky whatever is that. It's no use and you should be careful about everything.
I'm always finding more ways to make sure that I understand my risk before placing my money as I read more inside this forum and you are correct as long
as we know or understand our chances then even in any amount of money we are still at risk so better to understand the system first before trying.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:23:22 AM

I don't really have the money to buy bitcoins thus the weekly wage that I get from signature campaigns serves the purpose of getting saved in the offline wallet

The first Bitcoins that I received was as a member thus its preety low still very useful, then I saved from there and that wasn't that much to begin with , because if you have a small amount in Bitcoin then high and low doesn't affect you much , you can gain a dollar or two but not really something thats considered profitable. Because when it rises by 100 dollars it gets diluted with the amount if thats low, thus you can only gain a dollar or two.
For People possessing less amount there is nothing like investment its more like saving ^

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:21 AM

Yes, the risk is always there. To invest into Bitcoins you must be able to take the risk and the possible consequences, positive or not. $300 is a good amount to start, but if the person doesn't have much money I think even $100 is already enough, but the ideal is to invest maximum as possible, an amount the investor can afford to lose, but maximum as possible. And always checking the market, after a big dump is the best moment to get in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:40:58 AM

Investment is Risky activity so before you start to trade, make you own realistic capital.
For me, I'm usually invest 20% from my main salary to trade mostly bitcoin

Overall I can make some profit by holding my Bitcoin over 4 years
Rev1234

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

For example in mi ACTUAL situati in not more thai 50 $ per year.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 06:36:22 AM

Few hundreds would be a good start for amateurs, playing around with the market and you would learn how the market works. It also depend what kind of investment you are doing with:

Bitcoins only - are you are planning to hold until a target price? and that's so your risk is lower and you could buy in for often

Altcoins? You might found yourself investment in eth, or other crypto that are exchangeable with Bitcoins, then you might need to consider NOT getting big amounts in it.

Test the water and you would know how these kind of investment WORKS, it would be pretty boring though by giving hundreds solely on Bitcoins to buy and sell with it, i personally think it's even harder to profit from it.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:47:55 AM

Investment decisions in relation to initial capital will have a lot to do with the individual making the decision although several factors might influence such decision but the key fact is the amount that can be afforded not to cause any disruption in meeting basic economic needs of life. With that, decisions can then be made objectively with the right amount of risk to be taken rather than being tied down with the aftermath in case the fund is lost.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:18:23 AM

Investment decisions in relation to initial capital will have a lot to do with the individual making the decision although several factors might influence such decision but the key fact is the amount that can be afforded not to cause any disruption in meeting basic economic needs of life. With that, decisions can then be made objectively with the right amount of risk to be taken rather than being tied down with the aftermath in case the fund is lost.

True. That's why we should always invest what we can afford to lose. Because if you don't it will caused you a disruption on your monthly basic needs. But for starters I think $300 is fair enough. But remember the risk, that's why you really need to make a good decision on which coin you are going to invest because it will make or break you. Always have a good entry and exit point as well, in this strategy you can at least mitigate your risk. And as you gain experienced you can make decisions that quick as a result giving you a quick profit as well. Don't be frustrated in the beginning and take every step of the way in a positive manner.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:42:44 AM

What percentage of your weekly wage or net worth are you willing to kiss goodbye? That's the only metric that counts really. I started off with a couple of hundred quid and then went from there.

Are you looking for long term gains or do you want to get out rapidly with some profit?

That’s the perfect sense regarding investing your real job money or the money you have got in savings. Only contribute that much amount of money which is not required by you for your daily life needs, smooth running of your entertainment and most important having the xyz share in the savings of emergency cases.

For me, I started with couple of hundreds too and never dared to put more than that into trading. I got some good bucks eventually for keeping and holding for long terms. Then I mostly put money which I earn online. That’s a good deal too.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:48:25 AM

Investment is Risky activity so before you start to trade, make you own realistic capital.

yeah. investment activity online are totally risky if you dont know who/where/when this investment is. so quiet move if you make a realistic capital to join on some investment project you want to join. like in bitcoin, dont invest too much if you cant afford to loose, like what folks say

he tooks 20% of his main monthly salary to trade in bitcoin (thats a realistic capital, i thought), afterward he holding bitcoin for almost 4 years to earn profits. thats a smart idea i think.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:05:12 AM

Only ONE way.
Everyone MUST follow the standard rules for every financial investments.

But, as someone already wrote it is needed to take in count that crypto currencies are very high risk investment.
Crytptocurrencies are high risk Investments for those that don’t focus on the reliable ones with reputation online. Some of us here are so greedy that they want to earn everything, if they’re given the chance they will even empty every single site and take the money. There are some coins that are not risky like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.

machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:27:20 AM

When you want to invest you must remember that not every investment is going to succeed, so dont think of the profit but think of the money that you can afford to lose, for beginner that want to test to invest £50 is okay, but it wont make you rich
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:42:50 AM

When you want to invest you must remember that not every investment is going to succeed, so dont think of the profit but think of the money that you can afford to lose, for beginner that want to test to invest £50 is okay, but it wont make you rich
Such amounts are even for beginners insignificant, unless these people are from third world countries. In most cases starting out with a few hundred bucks as minimum is a better way to at least obtain some worthwhile profits.

What do you expect to gain from $50? Cool, the price shoots up 50% in a matter of 2 months, and you make yourself a $25 profit, and then what? It's a waste of precious time, and that's really it.

In that time you could have made yourself at least a few hundred bucks with a more decent starting capital. $500 is still a fairly low amount, but at least it's giving you the option to make like $200-$300, or more if you hodl longer.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:49:34 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
It was depending on the users, we are not all the same status in life, there are many bitcoin users has huge amount of capital they can buy whole bitcoin and there are some users has limited soyrce of fund like me i am not a rich person and i can can invest only small amount of capital to start my investment method in bitcoin.
hyunee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:06:22 PM

It really depends on the person on how much he or she can really invest his or her money. The profit or his gains will also depends on how much he puts his money for investment. It can be a percentage of one's salary.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:36:38 PM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
It was depending on the users, we are not all the same status in life, there are many bitcoin users has huge amount of capital they can buy whole bitcoin and there are some users has limited soyrce of fund like me i am not a rich person and i can can invest only small amount of capital to start my investment method in bitcoin.

if you want to invest better if still a beginner investment a little first. because if the direct lot is afraid you do not understand with trading, then at the origin buy not think about the profit or loss.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:44:17 PM

It really depends on the person on how much he or she can really invest his or her money. The profit or his gains will also depends on how much he puts his money for investment. It can be a percentage of one's salary.
yeah it depends on the person on how much they want to invest.   But for me if i am the one who want to invest for first try i will invest a small amount to try if the investment site is legit or not.  To avoid Lose cause we can't figure it out if the site has no intention to run our money. So i suggest to make try before anything else to avoid ponzi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: