Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:03:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment amount  (Read 3645 times)
JumpHIGH

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

300$ for me is enough to start investing. You should part it to less than .5 $ coins to make make it realistic. Maybe 100$ in one ICO, 100$ to other, and 100 $ to other. More choice much better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:18:33 PM

300$ for me is enough to start investing. You should part it to less than .5 $ coins to make make it realistic. Maybe 100$ in one ICO, 100$ to other, and 100 $ to other. More choice much better.
For that he has to invest in 3 altcoin with the amount of 100,that's a little less good in my opinion even more if the investment in ICO that most of the options may sometimes be a bad one feared if one invested in a damn project.Its better to divide between 150 for one project in my opinion to be more focused on advancing the project.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

There are more potential coins that have cheap price. Your 300$ can avail coins that more than 100 coins in one or ten different coins in crypto market. Search for the coins that have. 001, .1 to. 1.  Dollar. I think you will found much coin that will last in the long term investment if you want for long term. However, you should not forget that you are in crypto market risk at all time. You own your money so don't lose your money. Be careful and take time to study the project ICO that you like.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:23:17 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Would 300 be a more realistic start
Of course invest the money that you can still live after.
 It is an investment you are taking risk in it and you are not sure whether you will make a profit or not.
Don’t even think the profit but think that you make some money. Investment amounts not a problem the problem is what crypto because there are more than 1000 crypto in the market and the choice is difficult. No doubt bitcoin is the best option but two difficulties, high price and big volatility in the price. Small amount should be invest in Altcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

to invest should be adjusted with the amount of money you have and each person has a different investment, I started with a small amount so I will learn from the investment
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

Definitely it does not matter how much you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies. The most important are in which coin to are you going to invest and how to diversify your risks. But personally I started from $ 150 and grew up my deposit 3 time in 1 month. That was incredible for me.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

Why not? I think that 300 is enough for investment. I have thought even of 200.I However, I am not sure that I should invest 200, it is not much. I have heard that some friends invested minimum and then started to earn

I think in investment there is no specific amount of how much you have to invest. It all depends on how much we can afford, and how much we are willing to risk, since investment is of course risky. Just make sure that the amount you invested is a spare amount not all of your savings.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:32:28 AM

Either to be honest. I just don't want to put in 100 a month to wake up 1 morning to find rates have massively dropped
Cryptocurrency gurus and the most successful people in the crypto space often have patience to see their investments go through ups and downs until they finally rise and become stable. Nothing ventured in crypto, nothing gained! Patience also come with experience. Sometimes, you may cash out too quickly and regret, then you learn from that.
domari

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:43:57 AM

How much would you make as first amount? I was thinking  £50 bit even if this times by even 10 that's only 500.

Whatever it can be an investment but do not expect that a small investment will make big money. If you invest big then it will get big profit. That's how it works in my opinion. Try investing whatever the value is and you can learn from experience.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:01:22 AM

I think the amount of investment depends on our financial ability. I agree with some colleagues here who suggest to invest as much as you can to lose it. you can start by charging 10% of your salary to buy coins. I suggest to buy ripple or ethereum coins because many predict that both coins will grow rapidly. and now the price is still suitable for beginner investors.

TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:06:52 AM

Whatever it can be an investment but do not expect that a small investment will make big money. If you invest big then it will get big profit. That's how it works in my opinion. Try investing whatever the value is and you can learn from experience.
That's why it said that investment are one of speculation thing. For those some people's whom still hesitate putting most on their money into this business, they will be regret when the price become rocketing much, but they only invest it for small amount.
cahgantenx

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:54:30 AM

It all depends on our investment capital. The more or more capital invested the greater the profit
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:13:52 AM

It all depends on our investment capital. The more or more capital invested the greater the profit

the capital is really depend on your target earnings and the amount of cryptocurrency you want to invest and if you dont have a capital you can start joining bounty campaigns to start your investment.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

I think the amount of which you are to invest is different to every person, it depends on the amount of money which that person that person is willing to invest, and there is a rule that many traders are saying, that you should only invest what you can afford to lose. But really, for me the amount is whatever amount that you are willing to invest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

It depends on how much I've got in my spare but 50 is a good amount to enter or you just want to try it first. And if you are comfortable that you can get more profit, that's the time to add some more
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:04:05 AM

You should start from what you have and what is ok to you, but remember that profit can be higher if you invest more. (and same for loss)
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

As a beginner, you can start with this amount of money. Further, when you get the skills and the experience, you will understand - it is not enough! The more you invest in the crypto, the more you get.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

The little amount of capital means little income, but that implies the little risk. It affirms if you need to begin on the amount of £50. However, you must add every weeks or month. You can add the capital you can stand to lose. In putting resources into cryptocurrency, you should constantly have prepared for what will happen to your capital and investing in it is boundless you are the one will set how much capital you will put on it. You should to be cautious and watch the marketplace dependably
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

It is just up on you and amount of money that you have in your wallet, cause you can even invest 1k if you have that amount and you believe in project that you are aiming in.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

You should start from what you have and what is ok to you, but remember that profit can be higher if you invest more. (and same for loss)
It's up to you how much you would like to invest, it doesn't matter you invest a small or large amount in one try but keep in mind with the risk you have to face.

but 50 is a good amount to enter or you just want to try it first. And if you are comfortable that you can get more profit, that's the time to add some more
$50? I bet you also afraid to invest $50 on one try though.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: