Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LIST ALL ICO SCAMS BE AWARE  (Read 1678 times)
canonblaster (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:41:14 PM

BITINDIA ICO  is fake guys don't fall for it these motherfuckers are using my country's name to scam. LOOK  AT THESE PEOPLE IN THE TEAM OMG LOL...AND THE FOUNDER IS DAY TRADER FOR LAST TWO YEARS @BITCOIN  ALL THE MEMBERS IN THE TEAM ARE LESS THAN UNDER QUALIFIED AND ONE OF THE TEAM MEMBER IS STILL LOOKING FOR JOB ACTIVELY. They have not even worked even one of the at reputable company yet they just started out of college from very unknown colleges.
moonswamp

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:46:58 PM

thaT's the ICO
TaKlarPH

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:21:50 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 01:25:04 AM by TaKlarPH

Thanks for informing us OP. And I would like to add questions

•I just want to ask does someone here know how to look at a scam?

•A Veteran hacker or a user who knows how to investigate this campaign? I Hope that someone would reply to make it sure.
wellsontheja

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:34:24 PM

I want to know about Authorship ICO and Viberate ICO It's listed as scam or not and i must be aware from that ico or not actually if Authorship ico not scam i want to invest to that ico
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:08:10 AM

wow. that's icon is a scam. therefore we must be thorough and research in investing. this can reduce the risk of negative impacts ico not committed and quality
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:30:25 AM

I want to know about Authorship ICO and Viberate ICO It's listed as scam or not and i must be aware from that ico or not actually if Authorship ico not scam i want to invest to that ico

I just came across authorship ICO, and also saw it's advertisement in Facebook. But where did you get it is listed as scam?

And I'm interested to know how to determine if it is a scam ICO?

jlp

Activity: 266
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:19:40 AM

Corruption is part of the culture of many countries.  Hence, I check the corruption ranking of countries:

https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption_perceptions_index_2016

If the ICO is from a country with a high corruption ranking, then you know you're taking a higher risk.  This is because the team probably has less of an issue with inaccuracies, exaggerating, lying or cheating, because these things are more ingrained in their country's culture.

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:23:38 AM

And I thought there will be a list.
There is just one that have been defined as a scam.
I don't know much about the scam ICO's, so I am looking forward to know more to avoid getting scammed.
As long as it is in this forum it will be safe right? I know there are lots of police here that are securing the forum so it will always be clean.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:37:36 AM

thank you for the information, we must be really more careful, is there another ICO scam?
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:57:59 AM

too many scam ICO. We can't list all them here. Many ICO born everyday. So we must do it by ourselves.
- Check carefully dev team profile - advisor profile - make sure they in project
- Read whitepaper carefully and if they have a demo. that's good.
- Dont be hurry. Just keep calm and wait other user say about this ICO.
Rastadon

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:16:48 AM

BITINDIA ICO  is fake guys don't fall for it these motherfuckers are using my country's name to scam. LOOK  AT THESE PEOPLE IN THE TEAM OMG LOL...AND THE FOUNDER IS DAY TRADER FOR LAST TWO YEARS @BITCOIN  ALL THE MEMBERS IN THE TEAM ARE LESS THAN UNDER QUALIFIED AND ONE OF THE TEAM MEMBER IS STILL LOOKING FOR JOB ACTIVELY. They have not even worked even one of the at reputable company yet they just started out of college from very unknown colleges.
Not only bitindia and another ico such as ethereum plus just a scam project, But the rumour about the project that already built by indian will be ended as the scam project.
And i think that was a true word. Too many scammers in these days.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:19:00 AM

Thank you for informing us. But i want to see the proofs you have, it's hard to believe if there is no any proofs to prove your words

thank you for the information, we must be really more careful, is there another ICO scam?
There is always. We are really must be aware with any incoming ICO
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:35:00 AM

too many scam ICO. We can't list all them here. Many ICO born everyday. So we must do it by ourselves.
- Check carefully dev team profile - advisor profile - make sure they in project
- Read whitepaper carefully and if they have a demo. that's good.
- Dont be hurry. Just keep calm and wait other user say about this ICO.

Weare like they same when im going to participate in the campaign i need to look their status and this campaign manager also is popular and very active always. And thats true we must always read the whitepaper so that we know in what this project be real.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 02:35:18 AM

Do not assume a project is negative/scam  if thread, social media, discord, slack, and telegram are still active. If there is no development for almost a month, then you can just assume and create a thread in the scam accusation. Many projects have changed due to technical constraints, but they always announce changes to the schedule and development.

There is one project here that has absolutely no progress since they promised to update on september 1st : abab.io. Their ICO is already running but there is no update at all.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:50:42 AM

thanks for your info, can you share the link for the announcements

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Master_oF_PuppeTs

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:13:55 AM

Hi guys, what are your thoughts about LUST AGENCY? i heard that it is a scam project.
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:43:46 AM

Invest in ICos should be careful enough because if the iCO scam project the coin will be worthless after the sales. Hope with ban ICO in China there will be regulation to control ICO so there are no many more ICOs with scam projects.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:38:09 AM

Appreciate the initiative of starting this thread. Yes, I agree that many ICO are scams. People behind this project would commit a lot and then once they make some money, boom they disappear and people lose their hard earned money. I would rather do my homework thoroughly and then perhaps invest. But honestly even after reading and asking people about ICO and the team behind it, one cannot be 100% that they are real and will not scam out.

However, with threads like this, once can definitely create mass awareness.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:50:58 AM

Please add IOTA to that list. LTC is dead also, buy MONERO NOW
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:55:14 AM

I just came across authorship ICO, and also saw it's advertisement in Facebook. But where did you get it is listed as scam?

And I'm interested to know how to determine if it is a scam ICO?

I really don't think this is a scam. No evidence though, but it does feel genuine.
It is much easier to prove that something is a scam than to prove that it isn't.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: