Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your own exchange within an hour  (Read 1870 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

I wonder what is your purpose by making this, so you are offering exchange creation while you own your exchange?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

I wonder what is your purpose by making this, so you are offering exchange creation while you own your exchange?

That's easy:
1. We are looking to aggregate as much volume as possible under our API, for this purpose we also have a merchant solution underway, and many complimentary services like crypstor.com.
2. We acknowledge that we cannot serve the best experience to all of the demographic and geopolitical groups out-there, neither we have the resources to. In fact, we would much rather have the community involved and share our profits with you guys!

A good example of a prospering white-label solution, based on our open-source, is Tauschkrypto.de

_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:57:43 AM

That's a good idea, but then if you get hacked or disappear with funds, then everyone connected to you will have lost their business. How do we ensure that never happens?
jaytaylor3812

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Hello

How are you?

I want your program.

But my programming skills are at the level of creating a master node.

Do you have any package price?

like a u making a my website

Thank u

send me PM plz~
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

That's a good idea, but then if you get hacked or disappear with funds, then everyone connected to you will have lost their business. How do we ensure that never happens?

That is true, first of all, we already had an incident where 500 BTC were locked by a liquidity provider, and everyone got their money back after we managed to solve it.
To prevent any similar situations in the future, we are launching an ICO to back the Decentralised Exchange which we are currently working on, and get an official regulatory status for it, as well as insurance for funds in custody.

Learn more under n.exchange/ico

_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:03:23 PM

get an official regulatory status for it

If this is a decentralized exchange, then who will get such status? If a company owns an exchange, then how is it decentralized?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:31:24 PM

get an official regulatory status for it

If this is a decentralized exchange, then who will get such status? If a company owns an exchange, then how is it decentralized?

We would like the balances for the native chain (Ethereum) to be decentralized, and trades on non-natively supported chains to occur via a contract (1x leverage, free of charge up to 8 hours with no rollover).
For this purpose, as well as to eliminate the delays and overhead of running a decentralized matching engine, our matching engine will be off-chain (centralized). This fact will also allow us to obtain a regulatory status.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

_oh_no_stop_this_

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

If that's the case, will you accept fiat deposits/withdrawals ?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:47:38 PM

If that's the case, will you accept fiat deposits/withdrawals ?

Yes we do, via credit card and SEPA.

cosmos_85

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

i want to open my own exchange but i don't know if i can use youre program
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: