Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:59:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5568 times)
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

I do believe that aliens do realy exist,  because as you can see we are live in a one planet, but we also have co-planet in our solar system and that solar system is placed in one galaxy but in that galaxy we also have co-solar system. But the galaxy that our solar system is placed have also co-galaxy. So in short there are so many planet in the while universe, and i'm sure one of that planet have also people lived, which is we called aliens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:13:59 PM

I myself dont and never going to believe in crazy things like aliens. You only believe because people post videos? reading the caption and watching it can just make you believe that easily? its just there imagination and I think you are part of those guys believing in aliens.
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:00:34 PM

Yes, we all are aliens.. the people are not from here
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:44:24 AM

I believe that they do exist, but I worry in my lifetime I wont get to see them ever. But once can hope, and I shall inhale that hopium

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 08:47:04 AM

I believe in aliens and I suspect that many already live among us under the guise of people or animals. I think they are much smarter and more developed than we are.

So you don't believe in Einstein's law of the speed of light?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:37:37 PM

I believe in aliens and I suspect that many already live among us under the guise of people or animals. I think they are much smarter and more developed than we are.

No  Grin

NASA --"Is It On the Verge of Discovering 'Warp Bubbles' Enabling ...
www.dailygalaxy.com/.../nasa-is-it-on-the-verge-of-discovering-warp-bubbles-enabli...
27 Apr 2015 - There have been hints in recent news that NASA may be on the path to discovering warp bubbles that could make the local universe accessible ...

Faster-than-light (also superluminal or FTL) communication and travel refer to the propagation of information or matter faster than the speed of light. The special theory of relativity implies that only particles with zero rest mass may travel at the speed of light. Tachyons, particles whose speed exceeds that of light, have been hypothesized but the existence of such particles would violate causality and the consensus of physicists is that such particles cannot exist.

On the other hand, what some physicists refer to as "apparent" or "effective" FTL[1][2][3][4] depends on the hypothesis that unusually distorted regions of spacetime might permit matter to reach distant locations in less time than light could in normal or undistorted spacetime. According to the current scientific theories, matter is required to travel at subluminally Slower-than-light (also subluminal or STL) speed with respect to the locally distorted spacetime region. Apparent FTL is not excluded by general relativity, however, any apparent FTL physical plausibility is speculative. Examples of apparent FTL proposals are the Alcubierre drive and the traversable wormhole.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:42:06 PM

No  Grin

I sincerely hope you are correct.  Otherwise, the universe is a very boring place.  Sad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

No  Grin

I sincerely hope you are correct.  Otherwise, the universe is a very boring place.  Sad
So was Las Vegas        sand everywhere ..
But people seem to be enjoying themselves now..

I imagine the universe to be full of space so i am sure we can make another Vegas somewhere in space..
I mean plenty of space to do it..

Scientists teleport particle into space in major breakthrough for ...
www.independent.co.uk/.../object-teleport-space-successful-scientists-a7836956.html
12 Jul 2017 - Scientists have successfully teleported something into space for the first time ever. The experiment saw Chinese scientists send a photon up away from Earth, ... Entanglement is a property of particles created at the same time ...

We will work it out how to travel vast distances it's what we was designed to do travel the universe to make and seed new worlds ..
Humans  have always had a connection with the stars we have brains to accomplish this feat
It's what we was meant to do              travel the universe..
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:20:31 PM

I do not believe they exist as long as I haven't seen one.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

I do not believe they exist as long as I haven't seen one.
Because they hide under your bed..

A guy who post on here called cripitix his father speaks to them ..

He said his father escaped from the British because he was a German SS dude and he give himself a new identity and then one day he come in contact with Aliens ..
Video below is proof ..

3:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q
HODLwearz

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:26:28 PM

who cares?
what bearing does it currently have on anyone's life right now if there is a single living thing in the universe anywhere besides on earth?

another distraction to keep people from focusing on reality
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:53:48 PM

aliens exist only to those who believe in it , but for me i don't believe that aliens existed , i have heard news that there were aliens that are captured by the United States of America in the so called area 51 , but there is no proof that they captured one , and i have read some articles about aliens and UFO sightings all over the world but those are only a edited videos and hoax . aliens existed just in movies and anime cartoons and in mind of people who are addicted to sci-fi.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
xianrf20

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:51:10 AM

We cannot make conclusion about the existence of aliens. Try to imagine how big the universe and only the Earth has life on contrary there is no specific facts that alien exist or is their anybody lives out of the planet.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:16:04 PM

Of course i believe in aliens. Its impossible not to. The universe, even our milkyway galaxy is a very large place. Cam you imaginr being the only beings in that amount of  space? I can't. Fot sure there's some other beings there that are probably thinking the same about being the only ones living

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
nb1985

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:00:28 PM

I think that it would be the height of arrogance to assume that Earth is the only planet in the universe on which life evolved. Just this past week NASA had to crash a probe into Saturn in order to avoid potentially contaminating a moon that seems promising for some forms of life.
shipon420

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:21:09 AM

I belive that.because al-quran say aliens exist
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:22:00 AM

I think it is beyond ignorant to think that Aliens don't exist.

Ranae Tristis

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:30:55 AM

I am almost certain aliens do not exist
And i do have a very good reason

They don't exist for the same reason speed of light is the maximum speed
The same reason galaxies are drifting faster from us than the speed of light
Same reason Fermi's paradox exists
We are in a simulation, and all the outside information we get, is in a hilariously crude resolution, to save on processing speed (that includes far away, and very small)
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:41:05 AM

Aliens are just hoax , they only exist in peoples imagination , like in the sci-fi movies and in anime, aliens they said came from another planet outside the earth , and some people claim that they saw  UFO's flying in the sky , capture an alien in a certain place , or country , but for me i don't believe in aliens , only if i see one with my own eyes , that is when i will believe their existence.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:16:47 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I think that there would still be needing a more concrete and definite evidence before people actually really starting to believe that there are life forms on this universe. However with the evidence presented and the stories its more like nearer to bigfoot rather than the whole thing.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: