Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5568 times)
Sylenth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:14:17 AM

it is said that universe is vast and have billions of galaxy with millions of planet in them.if all of this is truth because we havn't explore space that much yet.then maybe there exist some living organism at some part of universe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:52:54 PM

I don't think so.
If there are aliens then there existence is 100% probable.
And also our technologies can discover them. They are just like a mythodology in the world of science beliefs.
It is just my own understanding.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:30:28 PM

Man, we know so little about our earth furthermore if this involves bigger scale like Universe. Day by day we discover something new, find new cure to disease, find better technologies with bitcoin and so on. Long story short, it's still a scary thing whether we live and doesn't know there another existence like us or we do really live alone in this universe
yuto7

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:46:32 PM

The universe is wide. The star where I need a life form would be somewhere.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

They exist for sure, since the universe is so big, but for the same reason (the universe is so big) they certainly are NOT here. They are somewhere else, in very many places which are ALL very very far away.

Completely perfectly agreed.. Universe is endless and It must be very ridiculous that someone thinks earth is the only planet in which life exists. We are not alone in the whole universe and There must be other forms of life in other planets. In near future , humanity can find the aliens .

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

I am almost certain aliens do not exist
And i do have a very good reason

They don't exist for the same reason speed of light is the maximum speed
The same reason galaxies are drifting faster from us than the speed of light
Same reason Fermi's paradox exists
We are in a simulation, and all the outside information we get, is in a hilariously crude resolution, to save on processing speed (that includes far away, and very small)

If we are in a simulation wouldn't the creators of that simulation be alien?
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

This will be another question but do you believe in space? If yes you should believe in aliens too. Because space means endlessness. Endlessness means many life options on space. I believe in space and therefore I think there are lifes over there my friend.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:03:53 PM

I would like to think so, but I haven't seen any. But I have a feeling that our universe is a science project of a school boy, that he had to submit to the teacher before he gets kicked out from the class.

PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:41:19 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

This will be another question but do you believe in space? If yes you should believe in aliens too. Because space means endlessness. Endlessness means many life options on space. I believe in space and therefore I think there are lifes over there my friend.
We are simply not developed to find out. Mankind is not even able to fly to a surplus planet (mechanical probes are not considered)
Maybe other lives have already explored us, but because of our underdevelopment they simply do not want to have contact with us.
Or maybe they realized that we are not a threat to them, because in the end we will destroy ourselves.
lestilla

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:30:11 AM

Do not really know the truth, but obviously I do not believe in any aliens. I think aliens are just imagination, or aliens are still speculation
The mysteries that have been there. Could have news aliens there are aliens in the form of UFO photos and others is a hoax news that deliberately created or there is a mystery in it.

I totally do agree with you on this.  The mysteries of aliens have been passed down generations remaining unsolved unto this day. We are not sure of their existence but I'll say its just a result of an imagination.
Aliens do not exist in our world.
andrei214

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:36:27 AM

Universe were just so big for us, human to occupy. So I still believe that there were other living organism aside from us humans. That's why there were exploration that humans created to gain some evidence and proofs that aliens live.

▲▼ ZICHAIN ▲▼ ▲▼  JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO ▲▼ FACEBOOK ▲▼ TELEGRAM ▲▼ TWITTER ▲▼ THREAD ▲▼ REDDIT  ▲▼
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:38:15 AM

There are a lot of informations about alien but i think it's not real . Just those informations are supporting an alien film industry.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:45:26 AM

we should catch their picture or photo or security camera rolls at least 1 time if they have. i don't believe it.
Maybe.  It maybe is possible but since It was not yet proven I may say no.  Having those devices from outer space and yet no proof that there is may actually mean that there was none. It still depends on the situation.  If proven I will believe,  if not then there is no such thing.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:28:17 AM

I believe aliens exist we are not only that we live in this planet, how about the other planets but I don't believe in videos and pictures they are mostly fake.

scryer108

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:12:40 AM

Cool I believe they do exist. The multi-verse is too large for us to be so egotistical to think we are the only form of intelligence. The Sumerian stone tablets have deep cosmic history. Everything was made of space dust, our bacteria that formed atoms were from stars so yes we too are alien imho. To think we are the only beings would be like being a galactic racist denning anything else should exist Roll Eyes or something lol. just we cant see them doesn't mean they are not real.I have seen ghosts and spirit possession. I believe.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

It is a no. God created everything in this universe. As i was watchong ANCIENT ALIENS on history channel, I was so disappointedbthat people actually believe that the existence of aliens made the different and prominent landmarks of the world. That even ancient people have recorded their existence. I mean, people should lessen their belief on science and focus more on what the Bible states.

jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

Alien is exist but we still not be able to see them, perhaps they dont want to be seen.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
youarehere

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:15:07 AM

i dont think so alien dont exist because there's no proof that alien really exist
senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

Anyone who doesn't believe [intelligent] life exists other than on planet earth is an idiot or religious (thus, an idiot). With the number of stars and planets revolving around them.. The conditions for life to emerge will inevitably occur.. For the religious people, I like to ask.. "Why did god create the entire universe if the only space that would be actively used by his creations was Earth?".. It's grandiose to suggest that (if god is real) he created an entire universe for a single creation on a single planet, in a single solar system.

The better question is, "have aliens visited earth?".. Now, that answer is debatable. You'll get everything from 'no, just secret government projects, no aliens' to 'lizard aliens control the governments'.

Who's to say that it's even possible to travel from one solar system to another in a timely manner? And, if it is, and an alien race is capable of doing so... Why would they care to visit some backward redneck planet at the edge of the solar system filled with self-indulgent, self-important bigots?

ColdShoulder

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

Ofcause they do
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: