Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:23:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5568 times)
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:46:19 AM

Well, if aliens don't exist... what a waste of space.... :-)

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:51:40 AM

surely someone else exists but who and where ...
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:03:48 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

Anyone who doesn't believe [intelligent] life exists other than on planet earth is an idiot or religious (thus, an idiot). With the number of stars and planets revolving around them.. The conditions for life to emerge will inevitably occur.. For the religious people, I like to ask.. "Why did god create the entire universe if the only space that would be actively used by his creations was Earth?".. It's grandiose to suggest that (if god is real) he created an entire universe for a single creation on a single planet, in a single solar system.

The better question is, "have aliens visited earth?".. Now, that answer is debatable. You'll get everything from 'no, just secret government projects, no aliens' to 'lizard aliens control the governments'.

Who's to say that it's even possible to travel from one solar system to another in a timely manner? And, if it is, and an alien race is capable of doing so... Why would they care to visit some backward redneck planet at the edge of the solar system filled with self-indulgent, self-important bigots?

Why not? Problem with believing aliens inevitably exist out there is that there will be all kinds of them. Those that would avoid us and those that wouldn't. For whatever reason we might not even understand. As for ways to travel between stars we can already think of some. Generational ships for example. May take a long time to reach the destination but should work. So maybe the question is why haven't we seen any of them yet?
wuaimm

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:06:50 AM

I think the world is so big! Any event is possible. For example, many science fiction blockbuster things that reality may have happened or has happened! Smiley
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

How can you even think Aliens are exists? It's just like Santa , all fictions.

senseless

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:24:28 AM

Why not? Problem with believing aliens inevitably exist out there is that there will be all kinds of them. Those that would avoid us and those that wouldn't. For whatever reason we might not even understand. As for ways to travel between stars we can already think of some. Generational ships for example. May take a long time to reach the destination but should work. So maybe the question is why haven't we seen any of them yet?

Because we live in a redneck area of the solar system. We're BFE. There are areas of the solar system where the distance between stars is much smaller. A generational ship would turn to dust before ever having reached us. We can't even solve our most basic problems, what makes you assume that aliens are any better at it?

samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:37:06 AM

Maybe.Some say they do exist.There are also documented videos that people present as evidence as proof that they are existing.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
ttbd

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:40:53 AM

According to the History Channel, Frank Drake, a notable astronomer, created an equation that was able to "estimate the likelihood of the existence of alien life, taking into account a number of factors including the average number of planets able to support life and the fraction that could go on to support intelligent life." The equation found that "hundreds of thousands" of planets that could support extraterrestrial beings could (and should) exist.
dogtooths

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:48:12 AM

i don't believe in aliens they don't have existing or proof that they are exist .... it's all our fantasy and day dreaming... Grin Grin Grin
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

we should catch their picture or photo or security camera rolls at least 1 time if they have. i don't believe it.
I don`t actually believe on it also but maybe aliens do exist because the universe is so big and as we know that there are different types of universe, maybe in other planets there are also living things that we actually don`t know as of now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:40:36 AM

I would like to ask the author about the topic, but he himself saw aliens at least once in his life? Aliens may be, but I'm sure that none of the people have ever seen them.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:27:46 AM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I believe on aliens, but I don't believe on some videos, blogs, articles on the internet because it was just all made up/imagination of someone. But I do really believe on aliens because our galaxy is too big enough to believe that we are the only living species, I knew, out there, maybe they are just watching us in a way I don't know, but maybe they are also a bitcoiners.  Cheesy
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:46:48 AM

I believe Aliens exist. I'm sure that at least some planets somewhere also developed intelligent life but our lifetime will never make contact with them.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:05:13 AM

Wow, I gotta say I'm actually rather surprised how many people here don't believe aliens exist..

I was under the impression that most people would believe they exist without doubt. Even if we forget about any footage that may or may not be faked...just considering the actual size of the Universe and the fact that their countless solar systems out there that we have no clue about, surely there has to be other intelligent life out there...

I sometimes wonder if these Aliens are also searching for intelligent life when come over to earth and see people waging wars against each other, people starving whilst other people have an abundance of food....so much so that they are obese and they also observe 10 000 people watching two teams of people kicking a round object back and forward from one side of the field to the other side of the field...they probably figure..oh well, no intelligent life here...lets move on to another planet Smiley
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:25:11 AM

We read hundreds stories each year from everyone who say they have seen or have had visits. If aliens aren't real how we know how a UFO(unidentified flying object) looks like.
DkeyGTr

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

I don't really know about it but there are a lot of information indicates that aliens are real but I believe that nobody in here has met them before Smiley)
BetBet

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:25:19 AM

it seems too narrow to feel if we think that only the planet Earth that exists its inhabitants, the universe is too big, there are so many planets that are not reached by humans. And we do not know, there's something there, of course, maybe aliens are there
CherRic

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

I do. Rationally, what's the purpose of the other planets in our solar system if no one will live in them?
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

I don't think so that there are aliens that they really exist people had posted a research that they really see alliens from spaceship coming from other planets.
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:46:42 PM

Aliens yes, as what they are described to be in books and movies no.
Remember extraterrestrials are just anything that come from out of our atmosphere.. Even microorganisms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: