Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5578 times)
perserker

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:31:37 AM

We are aliens as well
PemPem

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:00:49 AM

Might be, because I personally think there are other living creatures in other planets. Since the universe is vast and haven't been fully explored yet. They might not have discovered us yet nor do they know how they can visit us.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:42:41 AM

I can't believe we are alone in the universe. if universe is always growing, how can't be an other planet where life has also developed?
 But I don't believe in most of the videos of "aliens". They probably never come on earth.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:03:57 PM

Aliens do exist ! are we sure we are human ? or we are just another alien? we call creatures from other planet aliens! but if they are some creatures too on  some planet ? are we an alien oof them ? theres a lot of planet in the universe and till now we are not sure if our earth is the only planet that have living creatures! so i do believe on alien as people and human of this planet can be called as aliens too!
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

Many cases were unexplained that l think it is hard to deny

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I think the aliens exist because the universe is very large and humans are just a small part of the universe, kalimantan island alone is not all touched humans let alone the world may be many things - things that are very potential for alien life, but we as human beings do not be afraid in facing things we do not want because we are social beings who always attach importance to togetherness and help each other in everything. thank you
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:11:49 PM

Of course they exist, and they probably also know that you have to write "do aliens exist" and not "does".

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
raywolf1

Activity: 341
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:13:44 PM

I like this topic,and I have a strong belief that they really exist.In the other hand,none of those 'internet video'  convincing me that aliens are just on our planet.Maybe they're just too far from us.But when we made contect with them,I don't think happiness will happen...

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
I personally still can not believe about the existence of aliens in this universe, the news about the existence of aliens on this earth still can not be proved in detail.
there is some news or testimony of some people who claimed have seen aliens or even had time to photograph the existence of the aliens, but the image is taken with a considerable distance so it is not clear if the view, so still not strong enough proof .
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:03:51 PM

I like this topic,and I have a strong belief that they really exist.In the other hand,none of those 'internet video'  convincing me that aliens are just on our planet.Maybe they're just too far from us.But when we made contect with them,I don't think happiness will happen...

It all depends on who will be stronger humans or aliens. I think the connection with them will not happen in this century. At least we can not fly farther than the moon.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:28:00 PM

I did not see them, i'm not a SF fan but i think that there is no reason why the Aliens don't exist, as we exist i'm sure that the same goes with other life forms in universe so i believe in them.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:01:36 PM

I do not believe in aliens because until now I have not seen with my own eyes I see aliens in the movies.
snowyy

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:27:09 AM

We dont know and we never knows if alien is real or not . But since i haven’t see anyone of them and there is no proof that alien is real . I don’t believe that alien is real . Maybe alien is existing with the other planet not in our planet .
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:11:28 PM

I believe they do.  It's just that they live  billion light years far away from earth.  Just come to think of it, what is there in the vast spaces in the universe.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
kh bhuiyan

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

I have no idea about this.
mrpupil

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:31:39 PM

Humans are aliens too
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:03:56 PM

I don't believe in aliens.
For me those are just a science fiction. An unproven kind of existence remain as mystery that only exist in the imaginary world.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

That Interstellar Asteroid is Pretty Strange. Could It Be…?

Then astronomers observed `Oumuamua, the first known interstellar asteroid, as it raced out of the solar system. Its wildly elongated shape resembles that of a rocket stage or?"even more enticingly?"the interstellar ship from Arthur C. Clarke's science-fiction novel Rendezvous with Rama. Soon sober-minded reporters (including this one) were exchanging curious messages: Could this 'asteroid' actually be an alien artifact?

Read more at https://globalwarming-arclein.blogspot.ca/2017/12/that-interstellar-asteroid-is-pretty.html.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Rafaly

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:25:05 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:06:12 AM by Rafaly

how we get here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1_vnsdgxII
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:48:53 PM

Yes, i believe at alien because there are something happen in our world that no one can do when the old age.

Pyramid, i dont know how they form ut then pull it? How they pull it by the mass of a tons. Even they use a lot of wheels, it is hard to put wheels, and i cant explain on how they put it in top to the top? Can many person thatbare simple can do it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: