Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5568 times)
Senkuli

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:26:00 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
I do not believe in the existence of aliens on this earth,there is no strong evidence of the existence of aliens.
many people who claim to see aliens on earth, but they have not been able to prove the truth, the evidence about the existence of aliens on earth are still the stories of a simple testimony, some alien photographs are less clear because of accidental photographing the aliens, so still not strong as an authentic proof of the existence of aliens on earth.
saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:26:28 PM

Do not really know the truth, but obviously I do not believe in any aliens. I think aliens are just imagination, or aliens are still speculation
The mysteries that have been there. Could have news aliens there are aliens in the form of UFO photos and others is a hoax news that deliberately created or there is a mystery in it.

Universe is too big and extended for us to be the only sentient life form. They exist but IMHO they are too far from us. They still did not come to Earth

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:49:02 AM

theoretically, I believe in different kinds of lives, so there is nothing strange in seeing someone from another planet...but I didn't have this experience
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:01:25 PM

They probably do. I think there are two possibilities: either life is so rare that in order to spawn from seemingly nothing you need a whole host of viable circumstances such as being in the Goldilocks zone, massive amounts of time, and a whole lot of luck etc., and so it has only occurred in one place (Earth); or life pops up everywhere it's able and the universe is teeming with life (perhaps even on moons such as Europa).

If the latter is true, then as for why we've encountered none or any signals is because space is vast, much more vast than many think or can imagine. Our signals haven't barley even traveled any distance yet!

:]
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:13:37 PM

A lot of very well documented facts,and strange unidentified flying machines,unexplained phenomena that defy logic,since ancient times pasmina,drawings,etc., it's not so simple

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:47:09 PM

are we an alien too? we call those beings outside our planet ALIEN! do they call us alien too? if they are living on other planet. i think alien exist as we exist we are not just the planet in the milky way.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

I believe that there are creatures that we haven't seen yet since the world and even the universe is known to be so mysterious. I base my belief on the bible, aliens are not written there and I haven't seen any proof that aliens are real. To see is to believe.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:10:56 PM

I don't believed in Aliens ever since dude, because all of it was just an speculation and opinion by many of the people. And besides, there is no proof that there is an aliens, it is only the imagination of a mankind that there is an alien creatures.
RogerKlotz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:50 PM

Likely. Probably not thr Hollywood kind but definitly something alien
Bitoshoi88

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:29:55 PM

Likely. Probably not thr Hollywood kind but definitly something alien

If we ever put a human on Mars then they would technically be aliens
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:49:00 PM

As long as out there exist stars and intelligence to understand your surrounding i think that aliens is not a question of if exists but a question of when will they 'officially' come to Earth.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:17:24 PM

maybe yes one  day we will know .
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

They probably do. I think there are two possibilities: either life is so rare that in order to spawn from seemingly nothing you need a whole host of viable circumstances such as being in the Goldilocks zone, massive amounts of time, and a whole lot of luck etc., and so it has only occurred in one place (Earth); or life pops up everywhere it's able and the universe is teeming with life (perhaps even on moons such as Europa).

If the latter is true, then as for why we've encountered none or any signals is because space is vast, much more vast than many think or can imagine. Our signals haven't barley even traveled any distance yet!

True. But where are their signals then? Where are their spaceships? If life is so abundant it probably first appeared long ago. Long enough for some aliens to explore and expand throughout the universe. But we see nothing like that. Maybe the dark forest has it right? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Forest Or maybe aliens are already here: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html if this isn't just another way for politicians to funnel money into their rich friends' pockets.

On the other hand is asking where the alien spaceships are like asking where their horses and carriages are?
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

The UFOs you see in the skies? Well, I believe they are just some top-secret government experimental aircrafts or they could just be us from the future, traveling back in time.

balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

I dont believe in aliens. Because they dont exist. Earth is  the only planet who is adequate to human race because of the oxygen and other requirement.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:40:40 AM

I dont believe in aliens. Because they dont exist. Earth is  the only planet who is adequate to human race because of the oxygen and other requirement.

1) Why do you think alien life would have the same environmental needs as humans to survive?  Fish seem to do ok, try living under water for more than 10 minutes.

2) How can you say Earth is the only planet with a suitable environment for humans when as a species we haven't even stepped out the back yard in cosmological terms.

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

No,I don't believe that aliens exist until I can see one.For me they only exist in film or movies.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

I don`t believe in aliens because there is no proof that they exist. There are so many fake videos and pictures on the internet of aliens, its awful. The only ones who will destroy the Earth are humans no aliens.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
riptv

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:46:28 PM

Yeah I think so , and that will be the biggest secret of the Earth ALWAYS!
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:54:30 PM

Not sure, My personal belief is that there is very compelling evidence that we may not be alone. For sure life exists on other planets too. Scientists have proved life on Mars planet as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: