Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:40:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5575 times)
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

I feel like sometimes alien "energy" or entities present themselves through the human form coming from a 5 dimensional reality to a explore life in the 3 dimensional.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

In my own opinion, yes they do. Experts believe that the universe is probably infinite and does not have an edge. Our cosmic horizons have grown enormously over the last century but the planets are common, and it seems that life could very well be common. No one can fathom the sudden formation of crop circles all around the world. There may come a day when an alien craft lands or, more likely, we can hear the first signals in our giant radio telescopes. Then we would know, once and for all, that we are not alone.
sharm2121

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

For me i dont believe in aliens, because i didnt saw anyone of them Cheesy i will believe if i see aliens with my two eyes. For me aliens are just imagination of people, imagination for making a movie or a book story. People now a days are very creative and imaginative, thats why they can make a movie about aliens.

care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

if you believe in religious works, then you can read the book of enoch. it's a non-canonical apocryphal work and is no longer included in today's printed bibles. you'll get to read about aliens there including giants and angels.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

I do believe in aliens.  There is nothing to lose if we believe in it. I don't believe that there is no other being except us in the whole universe.  The universe is so vast and to large to say that there is no other life form in it.

Synnelaurie

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:34:46 PM

I dont think so, cause right now, anything can be done through technology by different kinds of app in a gadgets.
samistry

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:38:07 PM

I dont think they exist because there has just been theories and hoaxes  without concrete proof. Why havent we been able to contact them despite our improvements in technology?
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

I really believe there are aliens somewhere out there. our universe is much bigger then what we know. many planets, many galaxy out there we really dont know about it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:19:37 AM

I don't believed in that matters, in fact the imagination of a person was very strong, and those aliens were some said about it was just an speculations and don't have any clear shot image of the aliens what they are talking about. And even up to now it is still a hearsay has no basis.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

i am just curious does alien also ask if human exist? the universe if those scientist and astronauts are correct of the big bang and milky way! well the universe is really a huge one for just the earth to have a living creatures
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

For me I believe that they do exist,
After all the space is too big for us ,And I think that we are not the only planet that have a life.
kallen11

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:34:45 AM

yes i also believe. government always hiding a information that proving ufo exist especially united states. they have a lots of evidence also proving that ufo's  are true. maybe they hide it so people do not panic.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
jhamiaseo28

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:49:42 AM

i really do believe that they exist. the evidence can be found everywhere in the world.. i what ive seen in ancient aliens documentary im really convince that they were here...
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:50:09 PM

Yes I believe they exist I know two persons who have seen ufo's shaped like saucers and I believe them. And I've also read of sightings from other parts of the world. Governments are just not confirming their presence.
bibi91011

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:36:50 PM

May be...As for the report of nasa when Neil Armstrong and his 2nd partner land on moon , they realise unusual activities on moon....They realise that something was forcing them to go from there... Therefore it may be that aliens exists...

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Buzz Aldrin has also spoken of his own experience on board the Apollo 11 when they saw something flying alongside them. At first they thought it was the final stage of the detached rocket, until mission control confirmed it was 6000 miles away from them. This comes from the men who have actually been to space, so their's a big possibility that aliens do really exist.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

I think aliens exist. I don't think it's a science fiction.
MalaViolina

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:16:15 AM

I think Aliens don't exist,and I also think we never land to moon. I think for people it is not possbile to exit from planet,and nothing can get in. I know it is dificult for man to understand that we are alone in thins universum,but thaht is the fact. And we must accept that.
anna41

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:26:46 AM

Basing on how vast the universe is (and it is continually expanding), we can not neglect the possibility that aliens can exist. Space Explorations are limited to only a little scope right now, we can not even explore Milky Way itself, how much more the other galaxies. Well, it may be scary if we see aliens here because that would mean for a fact that they have more advanced technologies than us, humans.
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:53:07 AM

The universe is so big that I think there might be aliens!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: