Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5575 times)
sarangahagd

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

Yes. I  believe on it because there is a posibility to have planets with life on it.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

Maybe, if there is a evidence about aliens. If there is no evidence,aliens doesn't exist.
sabina2011

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

I don't so, I think those were all products of a genius and artistic minds. I will only believe in if I will have a personal encounter with them.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

No I dont believe in Aliens, for I think it is not stated in the bible that God created it. And there are no Fact that supported those kinds of Ideas.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Akash boss

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:11:44 AM

According to research it is proved that yes aliens really exists and many times it is said by the scientist of NASA claiming the existenance of aliens.
Chandria3

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:16:33 AM

It depends on whoever believes in their own belief because people believes in alien contrasting their belief about God.
bitspectacle

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:50:28 AM

If alien means that some one is different from most other people, we are all aliens, since each of us is unique.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

As long as we don't have any proof like photos or videos we can't say that aliens really exist. These days, fake photos of ufo and aliens are everywhere but it is really hard to believe since we didn't see it on our bare eyes.I think aliens are just part of our imagination just like mermaids,unicorns and dragons.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
wtd93

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:53:50 AM

I am highly speculative. I believe that by now we would have more concrete evidence or hard proof of their existence. would be cool to be proved wrong though.
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:49:33 AM

If aliens does exist, do you think the government will tell that to the people?

Agree with you man. Actually I think that maybe some people already know about something but they never gonna tell that.
ju5510993

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

I think aliens should exist, but we can't find them or we can never find them. How, you think, could there be only earthlings in the vast universe?

It can be said that so far there is no credible evidence that aliens visited our earth, and all the rumors about aliens visiting earth are not credible.
Festusk

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:21:25 PM

There has not yet been found concrete evidence
billsted86

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

From the difficulties that exist, it seems that studying UFOs has many obstacles. None of the books can be considered scientific and have been tested for truth. On the other hand, there is no one side religious leaders who expressed his opinion about UFO / alien. Although in 1979 the United Nations once discussed seriously the UFO problem, but it did not have a serious continuation. The world is busier with wars, political problems, diseases and economic crises, than studying the guests who come to our world.
STERLING98333

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

No one absolutely knows the truth ..in fact Aliens are the living things that lives in endless space for which we may not have the required technology yet ..it's has no concrete evidence about it and so there may be rumors about it .
copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

I believe aliens exist, in the Quran there is an implicit or explicit interpretation. Maybe in the future the alien exists.
In this world there are millions of millions of galaxies, and perhaps in the galactic galaxy there are planetary planets inhabited, and there is life.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:04:58 PM

I also believe aliens do exist. First of all, why do we have a name for aliens? I believe anything that has a name actually exists. Well maybe we've not seen one before but so far as we have a name for them, they are there. We can't have a name for nothing Smiley
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

To answer this very question, I would like to quote someone and that is "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Yeah. For all we know there could be intelligent life out there where we seem no more intelligent then a goldfish does to us. We just do not know. If I had to take a guess, I would say there is life or something that is more intelligent than us out there/somewhere.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:58:10 PM

Im indifeerent about that question.... cos theres clearly no evidence that there are some somewhere.... Until then
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

Reveal the secret,since ancient times when man was one with the axe,they existed and still exist,for them we babies not full development,we are not interested in them,they have higher goals and ambitions than we can introduce,we are the grounders in their eyes,as the CTE metric the WORLD through tamozhennuyu well(just to understand the world) as we,unlike them

Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

Our eyes can see whatever we wants regardless of the blind people. Our eyes can even see the brightest star in the sky billion light-years far from us. Besides, Earth is not the only planet in the universe wherein they said that our planet is the only planet that is capable to hold a life of humans, animals and plants. But, this doesn’t mean that the so-called aliens don’t have life, in many stories, they do have also life. I think, most of us know about a unidentified flying object or most commonly used as UFO. Yes, we identified some of those flying objects like airplane, helicopters, and even a drone, but there is something strange in our eyes if we see other flying objects not usual to be seen by our naked eyes. In general, I don’t think that we, the human beings, the animals and the plants are not the only creation in this universe.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: