Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5578 times)
xaxaxa

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

I try to think realistically, from the existing evidence like photos and videos there is confidence in the existence of extraterrestrials but I do not want to occupy myself with it.
TopDev

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

Yes and No.

But, unless proven, the scale is on to 'No'.

If you bring proofs then I am the first to believe it. Till then, no.

My view is solipsistic, but I go with the evidence, which says that nothing has been found so far. 60 years of SETI and nothing so far. Some say "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". But okay, you gotta bring the evidence. That's how science and epistemology works. Based on hard pure evidence and not on 'gut feeling'.

Okay we estimate that there are 1 septillion planets, (10^24) but I repeat, nothing has been found.

With the amount of planets that exist the odds are astronomically small that there are no other living creatures out there. I'm going to say yes to aliens existing.

I agree on that, the sheer number of planets is enormous so we can't be alone.
darchelleXI

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:21:10 AM

I think aliens exist in our universe because we dont know what's beyond or galaxy that we didnt yet uncover so it has a chance that we are not here alone
Cangleemee

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

I dont know if aliens are already exist but i know there something in space life already existed we just dont know how to find it out.
I Phone 100

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

I believe they don't exist. There is no clues about their existence.
mc.connor

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:06:03 AM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.

No, i not believe it, no one even witness for now, maybe i will change my mind if someone can proof that aliens is exist. Their existence still gray, you need more evidence to make me believe.
Dau1coduot

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

Yes, i think they exist and America government know this but they keep this in secret for their purpose.
TopDev

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

No, i not believe it, no one even witness for now, maybe i will change my mind if someone can proof that aliens is exist. Their existence still gray, you need more evidence to make me believe.

I don't see that humans have any need to explain their existence to ants so why would THEY do it for us?
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

Yes I truly believe so.  It’s hard to imagine we are the only living species out there. 
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:39:47 AM

I don't see that humans have any need to explain their existence to ants so why would THEY do it for us?

Ok. But it's more complicated than that. An argument can be made that we would be able to see something. Find some evidence of aliens. Either them moving around in their spaceships or enveloping every star in dyson spheres or whatever. That's probably what we would do considering our understanding of physics and how the universe works. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/videos this guy has some great videos about all that. But in short you have to consider that for what you said to be true, aliens would need to know a lot of new physics we don't know about. And they would all need to agree we are not worth talking to. Maybe not likely if there are many alien species out there. Also it's not that we wouldn't try to talk to ants if we could. We just don't know how to.
LimePleasant

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

We are definately not alone in the universe. I also think we are clones of prehistoric aliens that came to Earth thousands of years ago.
Heisenberg63
Copper Member

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:23:34 PM

After you consume my blue meth I cook , you will see aliens everywhere  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Joking Cheesy
RLR

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

I think aliens are not there because I have not seen them directly yet.
glaszy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:19:15 PM

There are many theories and conspiracies about aliens. Apart from that, I believe that aliens exist. so vast the universe, I believe humans are not alone.
misimoto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

I'm not sure of that, because until now there is only a conspiracy about aliens and there is no real evidence of our interactions with "them".
Isaac_Ramirez

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

Ok. But it's more complicated than that. An argument can be made that we would be able to see something. Find some evidence of aliens. Either them moving around in their spaceships or enveloping every star in dyson spheres or whatever. That's probably what we would do considering our understanding of physics and how the universe works. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZFipeZtQM5CKUjx6grh54g/videos this guy has some great videos about all that. But in short you have to consider that for what you said to be true, aliens would need to know a lot of new physics we don't know about. And they would all need to agree we are not worth talking to. Maybe not likely if there are many alien species out there. Also it's not that we wouldn't try to talk to ants if we could. We just don't know how to.
If aliens exist, it doesn't mean they are nearby. I don't really think there are aliens hiding on our moon. I don't think there are any aliens in our solar system. The fact that we are constantly finding new planets and starts and universes implies to me that it's perfectly possible that there are aliens on some other planet that we haven't even discovered yet. Maybe w should look at it from another perspective. How do you think that somebody in another universe could identify from that far away that there is intelligent life on earth? I wonder if you could even tell that from the farthest planets in our solar system. If they couldn't tell that we're here, how should we expect to know they're there or not.
Will09

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Sure aliens exist, we were taught in the college that aliens exist
Nabilah97

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

I don't know about all this, Aliens are creepy and monster-like creatures, I see all that in the film, if indeed aliens on this earth are so horrible.
sikonamixx
Copper Member

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

yes there are aliens underground and  on other planets but people on earth know a little about this topic
Hawkinsjr10

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

If I think the Alien is there, but I do not know where the alien is? Maybe they're on a hidden planet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: