Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
aevren

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:12:27 PM

FINAL NOTICE:

miningpool.vegaco.in is now working perfectly after tested!

You guys wont lose any income, please log in to the pool again and manual withdraw your coin.

Currently, everything stable, and miningpool.vegaco.in bonus 100% reward which is 600 VEGA/block ! This event remaining until 16/09/2017!

Please accept my sincere apology on behalf of our team.

pool.vegaco.in works well. And it's payouts working normally.

But still I don't understand about what's the difference between NOMP and YIIMP on vegaco.in? I mean YIIMP gives BONUS (600 VEGA/block) but NOMP not?

If it's not then I will take back my 1.8 GHs and turn to ETH+LBC or ETH+DCR.

(Maybe I must turn back after the past 24 hours) :S
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:28:17 PM

any exchange for this coin? where to trade, if someone is interested i'm selling 20k at 500satoshi
Of course there will be an exchange - dev need to dump his premine to people fooled by him.
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

So to summarize we have :
- a fork of denarius with a fast coded wallet (trade menu that point to cryptopia, and market informations made me laugh)
- a nice AMD vega logo (Dev I hope you have a good lawyer, because when AMD will see your logo, you'll need to prepare uranus)
- "instamine prevention" but 10% premine
- a non (or bad, depends if you are lucky) working official pool
- a nice picture of a"planned" miner, but zero information about the tech side of this miner
- no development statement (roadmap, wp, or at least some directions about the purpose of the coin)
Dev you need to change everything asap...

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:43:58 PM

- a fork of denarius with a fast coded wallet (trade menu that point to cryptopia, and market informations made me laugh)
- a nice AMD vega logo (Dev I hope you have a good lawyer, because when AMD will see your logo, you'll need to prepare uranus)
- a nice picture of a"planned" miner, but zero information about the tech side of this miner
- no development statement (roadmap, wp, or at least some directions about the purpose of the coin)

Change for what? All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges. I really don't know why people still mining this after all the charges.
AltMiner.net

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

AltMiner.Net | Low-Fee Pool | 2hr Payout

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:48:04 PM

First block has been found  Grin so Frist payouts will run out soon.

⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️ Low fee, multi algo pool | 2 hr payout | No registration required. ⚠️🚀 https://altminer.net 🚀⚠️
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:49:50 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 04:08:34 PM by polylogic

I put c=VEGA as a password
My address is recognized as a VEGA address on the pool
But it seems I am still mining DNR
wtf Huh
Damn I hate yiimp portals...
++++ lost over 6 hours mining with 2 gtx 970 Cry
Your VEGA address?

i have the same problem, only im recognized as denarius, got -p c=VEGA
lucky i just started mining, please correct my coin, thank you very much
i send my my address in pm
and i try a new address, maybe easier xD
thank you very much, that was quick support Cheesy

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
viteka62

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:56:01 PM

I have a problem. Start the miner and everything shares is rejected. Tell me what it is and how to fix it. The miner has established the link with the pool the. bat file is also not messed up. RIG 6x580. Huh
aevren

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:07:05 PM

I have a problem. Start the miner and everything shares is rejected. Tell me what it is and how to fix it. The miner has established the link with the pool the. bat file is also not messed up. RIG 6x580. Huh

DTe9fergppRsqN3m2nmNWmDdGUUFVEQEEq.Ferma

Is this looks like your Wallet? Remove ".Ferma" at the end, if it is.
Just use like this:
DTe9fergppRsqN3m2nmNWmDdGUUFVEQEEq
viteka62

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:10:01 PM

Yes this is my
Ardhi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

I really like the interface of this project, this project I think promises to follow, I hope the development will be good for the future, this project if I look, like the same as minergate
viteka62

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:16:36 PM

Yes this is my

Removed, but it does not help
sgminer.exe -k -tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3334 -u DTe9fergppRsqN3m2nmNWmDdGUUFVEQEEq -p x
butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:28:33 PM

is your miner got teh Tribus in its algo, ccminer -a tribus

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
Resar

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

Yes this is my

Removed, but it does not help
sgminer.exe -k -tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3334 -u DTe9fergppRsqN3m2nmNWmDdGUUFVEQEEq -p x

Remove the - before tribus. It should read "sgminer.exe -k tribus"

butmuncher

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:30:16 PM

wrong
sgminer.exe -k -tribus

-k tribus
you have a - before tribus

DKqZzd1CRBEy4sMgbHV7NR3toaY72UMXuC DIXIHUB
abudfv2008

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:37:28 PM

Change for what? All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges. I really don't know why people still mining this after all the charges.
It's simple. The majority of people are idiots to more or less degree. They don't read, they don't even try to think nor analyze. They are like dogs on a race seeing only rabbit ahead of them. Keep calm it is natural selection in action. Just get your popcorn.  Grin
viteka62

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:08 PM

wrong
sgminer.exe -k -tribus

-k tribus
you have a - before tribus
Removed, now the miner only blank black screen
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges.
Keyword is after. After in this context may be equally to never. All of that coins have great plans, but only a few of them listed on exchanges.

abudfv2008

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

All of this just to make easy money after adding to any exchanges.
Keyword is after. After in this context may be equally to never. All of that coins have great plans, but only a few of them listed on exchanges.
It's isnt hard to get to an exchange. Some shitty exchanges take every coin. On some other you need only to pay for listing.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

It's simple. The majority of people are idiots to more or less degree. They don't read, they don't even try to think nor analyze. They are like dogs on a race seeing only rabbit ahead of them.

if you could look into the future you could see the dev changing icon, adding features, releasing ui for ccminer. i dont know, open your mind.
im not saying you are wrong xD it really looks like denarius failed and this is the new version.
i am mining because why not, give it some days, weeks, this coin is already very popular, you never know what happens.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:54:49 PM

It's simple. The majority of people are idiots to more or less degree. They don't read, they don't even try to think nor analyze. They are like dogs on a race seeing only rabbit ahead of them.

if you could look into the future you could see the dev changing icon, adding features, releasing ui for ccminer. i dont know, open your mind.
im not saying you are wrong xD it really looks like denarius failed and this is the new version.
i am mining because why not, give it some days, weeks, this coin is already very popular, you never know what happens.
What is the point to give ccminer an UI ? Eat more ressources ?
Also, agreed : I don't think Denarius will be a success... But why in this case do a fork ? Tribus algo is not efficient (put my GPUs on fire and eat a lot of electricity), same 10% premine, bad design...

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: