Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention  (Read 44017 times)
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:29:57 PM

I love this name, maybe I will buy a vega to mine this. Does vega have better behavior for this coin.

Why there is not exchange for this coin, I want to see its price and then I will decide to mine or not.

The total supply is too many, the price won't be very high.
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:14:06 PM

I found the miner !
https://videohive.net/item/hud-infographic/17692163?s_rank=13

play video and jump to 0:15

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
strannik951159 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:16:17 PM

People jealous? We know that at the beginning! Well, we tried our best to support everyone, but always got someone keep complaining, look, if you trust the one who hiding his main account, using the newbie account to explain then we dont know what to say! No one is perfect, if we got something wrong, please tell us, we will fix and we realy appreciated! We dont care about what they say about us, we just know that we will try our best to provide a good services for everyone!

Many thanks,
David Camilleri

📌[ANN]📌👍👍👍 VEGACOIN 👍👍👍 Pow/PoS Tribus Algorithm - Instamine Prevention
Eatbatterys

Activity: 406
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:07:04 AM

People jealous? We know that at the beginning! Well, we tried our best to support everyone, but always got someone keep complaining, look, if you trust the one who hiding his main account, using the newbie account to explain then we dont know what to say! No one is perfect, if we got something wrong, please tell us, we will fix and we realy appreciated! We dont care about what they say about us, we just know that we will try our best to provide a good services for everyone!

Many thanks,
David Camilleri

I don't think anybody is jealous that you stole AMD's logo and did a haphazard job stitching together a coin after you already tried getting others to help you for free on Signatum Classic, which you ragequit and bailed on after they called you out for not knowing what you're doing and didn't want to give you 2btc for exchange fees.
fhakenzz

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:25:19 AM

Hello boys and girls, it is I, the Scamcoin Shitter making my first worldwide Bitcoin Talk appearance.
https://imgur.com/a/6jbGo
I'm here to tell you about this heinous scheme of shitcoinery perpetrated by none other than this so called "developer"

But for what you ask?  World domination?  Nay.

Something far more tacky.

You see our friend strannik here is none other than infmous shitcoin shitter shacker6868 famed for his epic 4 flusher "Signatum Classic" -- a coin so bad that he is begging his users to help him get on to YoBit.

How do I know this?  Could it possibly be the shills for Sig-classic?  Nay.  You see our little friend here has yet to learn how to perform a proper 'make distclean'

Let's grep the source of Signatum Classic for 'shacker' and then the Vegacoin source for the same.

Let's take a look shall we?

https://pastebin.com/5mJBvE39

As we all know, most Novacoin / PPcoin derivatives include an IRC seeder to propagate nodes.  Standard stuff.  By default they all connect the same place, it's fine, it's harmless, it's innocuous.  But what's this?

Code:
src/init.cpp:        "  -irc                   " + _("Find peers using internet relay chat (default: 0)") + "\n" +
src/init.cpp:        SoftSetBoolArg("-irc", true);

We tell the users we don't connect to IRC by default, but we do. HMMMMMM LETS THINK ABOUT THIS.  Ok, where do we connect?
The same place every other coin connects? Nope.  We connect to this guy's personal vps, so every time this wallet is ran it tries to connect out to his vps.  Ok that's fine, he's a great guy and doesn't afraid of anything... except....

Let's ALSO connect in net.cpp to the same server and comment in the code that we're connecting to "checkip.dyndns.org" when we're actually connecting to 43.224.33.209.vultr.com same as before. HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG SHITCOIN AAAHHHHHH@4~@#NO CARRIER.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/tjxkw9jE
--- But connection, oh, it must be www.showmyip.com because it says so in the commenNOPE ITS JUST HIM AGAIN  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

In this clump it appears our  Huh Huh ???dev Huh Huh Huh has no idea what his coin actually costs.
Code:
src/main.cpp:           nSubsidy = 60000000 * COIN;  // 10% Premine
src/main.h:static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 660000000 * COIN; // 6,000,000,000 VEGA Vegacoin Max
Ok standard stuff here, 60,000,000 coin premine, 10% ...ooooorrr actually you only took a 9.09% pre-mine but don't worry math was never my strong suit.  At least you're a good programmFUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Code:
src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:    int64_t volume = ((pindexBest->nMoneySupply)/[b]6,000,000,000[/b]);
Broski, I thought it was 660 Million, but suddenly 6 billion????DEVWINDOWSWALLATPL0X?HuhHuh???roflcopterswaswaswaswaswa

Alright.  I can keep going, but i'm done. TLDR; Dev who is begging ppl to help him get onto yobit steals AMD logo, makes shitcoin using easy to find Spaceship HUD Vector Template on Russia's biggest search engine... lol adds a cryptopia link in wallet for......... https://imgur.com/a/WRdut Huh???ALGOCOINDEEVVVVV?HuhHuh?

I suppose I could keep going, but he's embarassed enough.  For the love of god, I beg all of you, stop mining this shitcoin from a guy who steals AMD logo, steals a vector spaceship builder template from russian google, doesnt even know how many coins his own coin is supposed to have and apparently REALLY REALLY wants you to connect to his servers and ONLY his servers.

Oh and for lulz messages from likely the guy that sold him this "ready to go" altcoin clone. (cuz I search source tree after source tree, this definitely is added by his uh wallet fluffer)

Code:
src/main.cpp://////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block///////////////////////////////
src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:///////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block (another one in main.cpp)//////////////////////////////

oh and PPS for the extra lulz, kinda on both DNR and This guys part, but I aint knockin DNR -- this is what happens when you just regex your name in haphazardly---
Code:
@@ -720,7 +720,7 @@
     if (!bitdb.Open(GetDataDir()))
     {
         string msg = strprintf(_("Error initializing database environment %s!"
-                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECDNRY, then remove"
+                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECVEGAY, then remove"
                                  " everything from it except for wallet.dat."), strDataDir.c_str());
         return InitError(msg);
     }

Guys, I sincerely want to thank you for reading this far, and I promise I will always bring fair information to the masses because I love each and every one of you. Stay tuned for quality shitcoin analysis each week, because we need to keep this fair.  In newbie we trust.  Feel free to verify anything I said, it's all there.  If you found this helpful, throw me a penny or two of shitcoin.  Let me jiggle that handle one more time baby.

[hush: t1V12zSv1Uxkn9mWYJSWk5kRj2xVFFGsmkh] [solaris: sRhxkTFBFnSzwYbgwNdTwFiwB6zwUh4pE5] [AEON: WmsEfa2cpT5ham1VXhJHBvFZkTFKQC12qhZSqBqzJ5oBDDFkgK5cK2yVrDk76NZX1H3c8agv5tdq1FA 1JEqcofKN2EanezLkU]

Epic  Grin

finally scam coid confirmed

░░░█▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░▄▀▄░░█▀▀▀█░█░█▀▀▀█░░░█▀  FAIRLY DISTRIBUTED & DECENTRALIZED NATURE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY      ▀█▀  Telegram  ▀█
░░░▀▀█▄▄░█░░░█░█░░░▄░█▄▄▄█░█░▄▀░░█░▀▀█▄▄░░░       SOLARIS XLR▬▬▬▬▬ LAUNCHED 17 MARCH ▬▬▬▬▬SOLARIS XLR                   Slack     
░░░█▄▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░░▀▄▄█░█░░░█░█░░▀▄░█░█▄▄▄█░░░█▄ ASIC RESISTANT, NIST5 (LESS ENERGY/STRONGER SECURITY) GPU MINING ▄█▄    Twitter   ▄█
fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:29:06 AM

is pos working yet for this scam coin?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Shankar94

Activity: 140

DeepOnion ♡

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:33:28 AM

30Gh for this coin in pool .//  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kinsten

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:41:04 AM

This entire thread is crazy, is it a scam or not?

I have thrown some hash at this, and have already had a few payouts.  But guess useless if cannot exchange.  How is the exchange side of things going?
Eatbatterys

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:42:37 AM

I have thrown some hash at this, and have already had a few payouts.  But guess useless if cannot exchange.  How is the exchange side of things going?

Read all the proof provided on page 21. Only way this is ending up on an exchange is so the dev can dump his premine before he disappears or if he gives it to somebody else and they fix everything.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:52:16 AM

Alot of other coin dev premined and yet instamined because dev is the one who launch the coin at the time, seldom miners will know in less than 6 hours. Vega coin premined but dev did not instamine, at least a honest dev. Although vega coin is not perfect, but I see the hard work that dev did... I did not notice about the logo issue at my first reading, but the website is really well designed. Dev, do you plan to change the logo? This is the main issue for vega coin, change the logo and problem solved Smiley
}{uNdd

Activity: 266

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:52:46 AM

Hello boys and girls, it is I, the Scamcoin Shitter making my first worldwide Bitcoin Talk appearance.
https://imgur.com/a/6jbGo
I'm here to tell you about this heinous scheme of shitcoinery perpetrated by none other than this so called "developer"

But for what you ask?  World domination?  Nay.

Something far more tacky.

You see our friend strannik here is none other than infmous shitcoin shitter shacker6868 famed for his epic 4 flusher "Signatum Classic" -- a coin so bad that he is begging his users to help him get on to YoBit.

How do I know this?  Could it possibly be the shills for Sig-classic?  Nay.  You see our little friend here has yet to learn how to perform a proper 'make distclean'

Let's grep the source of Signatum Classic for 'shacker' and then the Vegacoin source for the same.

Let's take a look shall we?

https://pastebin.com/5mJBvE39

As we all know, most Novacoin / PPcoin derivatives include an IRC seeder to propagate nodes.  Standard stuff.  By default they all connect the same place, it's fine, it's harmless, it's innocuous.  But what's this?

Code:
src/init.cpp:        "  -irc                   " + _("Find peers using internet relay chat (default: 0)") + "\n" +
src/init.cpp:        SoftSetBoolArg("-irc", true);

We tell the users we don't connect to IRC by default, but we do. HMMMMMM LETS THINK ABOUT THIS.  Ok, where do we connect?
The same place every other coin connects? Nope.  We connect to this guy's personal vps, so every time this wallet is ran it tries to connect out to his vps.  Ok that's fine, he's a great guy and doesn't afraid of anything... except....

Let's ALSO connect in net.cpp to the same server and comment in the code that we're connecting to "checkip.dyndns.org" when we're actually connecting to 43.224.33.209.vultr.com same as before. HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG SHITCOIN AAAHHHHHH@4~@#NO CARRIER.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/tjxkw9jE
--- But connection, oh, it must be www.showmyip.com because it says so in the commenNOPE ITS JUST HIM AGAIN  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

In this clump it appears our  Huh Huh ???dev Huh Huh Huh has no idea what his coin actually costs.
Code:
src/main.cpp:           nSubsidy = 60000000 * COIN;  // 10% Premine
src/main.h:static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 660000000 * COIN; // 6,000,000,000 VEGA Vegacoin Max
Ok standard stuff here, 60,000,000 coin premine, 10% ...ooooorrr actually you only took a 9.09% pre-mine but don't worry math was never my strong suit.  At least you're a good programmFUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

Code:
src/qt/statisticspage.cpp:    int64_t volume = ((pindexBest->nMoneySupply)/[b]6,000,000,000[/b]);
Broski, I thought it was 660 Million, but suddenly 6 billion????DEVWINDOWSWALLATPL0X?HuhHuh???roflcopterswaswaswaswaswa

Alright.  I can keep going, but i'm done. TLDR; Dev who is begging ppl to help him get onto yobit steals AMD logo, makes shitcoin using easy to find Spaceship HUD Vector Template on Russia's biggest search engine... lol adds a cryptopia link in wallet for......... https://imgur.com/a/WRdut Huh???ALGOCOINDEEVVVVV?HuhHuh?

I suppose I could keep going, but he's embarassed enough.  For the love of god, I beg all of you, stop mining this shitcoin from a guy who steals AMD logo, steals a vector spaceship builder template from russian google, doesnt even know how many coins his own coin is supposed to have and apparently REALLY REALLY wants you to connect to his servers and ONLY his servers.

Oh and for lulz messages from likely the guy that sold him this "ready to go" altcoin clone. (cuz I search source tree after source tree, this definitely is added by his uh wallet fluffer)

Code:
src/main.cpp://////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block///////////////////////////////
src/txdb-leveldb.cpp:///////////////////////////Comment out this shit if you wanna generate a new genesis block (another one in main.cpp)//////////////////////////////

oh and PPS for the extra lulz, kinda on both DNR and This guys part, but I aint knockin DNR -- this is what happens when you just regex your name in haphazardly---
Code:
@@ -720,7 +720,7 @@
     if (!bitdb.Open(GetDataDir()))
     {
         string msg = strprintf(_("Error initializing database environment %s!"
-                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECDNRY, then remove"
+                                 " To recover, BACKUP THAT DIRECVEGAY, then remove"
                                  " everything from it except for wallet.dat."), strDataDir.c_str());
         return InitError(msg);
     }

Guys, I sincerely want to thank you for reading this far, and I promise I will always bring fair information to the masses because I love each and every one of you. Stay tuned for quality shitcoin analysis each week, because we need to keep this fair.  In newbie we trust.  Feel free to verify anything I said, it's all there.  If you found this helpful, throw me a penny or two of shitcoin.  Let me jiggle that handle one more time baby.

[hush: t1V12zSv1Uxkn9mWYJSWk5kRj2xVFFGsmkh] [solaris: sRhxkTFBFnSzwYbgwNdTwFiwB6zwUh4pE5] [AEON: WmsEfa2cpT5ham1VXhJHBvFZkTFKQC12qhZSqBqzJ5oBDDFkgK5cK2yVrDk76NZX1H3c8agv5tdq1FA 1JEqcofKN2EanezLkU]

should not let this down for new comer , pls read page 21 page before you want to get in

byrwhale

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

keep calm and buy some altcoins
samuraie

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:02:05 AM

https://i.imgur.com/6Bct7nT.jpg

WEBSITE  |  VEGACOIN FORUM  |   Twitter

Next gen cryptocurrency Vegacoin(VEGA) aims to be a flexible cryptocurrency with an approach of new algorithm-proof of Work and Stake. VEGA will be the next leader in the cryptocurrency universe. Its new concept will be changing the way mining work. Presently, most crypto currencies are utilizing PoS, PoW or both and consequently are using more power. VEGA will be using new mining method that consumes less to no power and therefore: no more expensive hardware, no more power wastage.  
VEGACOIN is a PoW/PoS hybrid coin . It is fast, secure and will have sufficient coins (660,000,000 VEGA) for circulation.
Our decentralized network aims to be a fungible and untraceable digital medium of exchange.
VEGA can use the p2p digital network. Transactions are lightning-fast at just 30 seconds confirmation time.

We are developing the new high-tech miner UI. "COMING SOON"

https://i.imgur.com/hYlkn7m.jpg

New High-Tech Miner Interface

User Friendly: A miner Interface with focus on ease of use, comprehensive options and features

Full Controlled: We build for you to enjoy your mining hobby. Customise the interface to suit your exact requirements

Save Time: The easiest way to switch different algorithms and pool without many miner softwares

https://i.imgur.com/fXjtcux.png

POW/POS | High Performance Tribus Algorithm

Specifications:

30 seconds per block

PoW Supply after pow: 660,000,000 VEGA in total 3,000,000 Block

PoS Interest: 6% per year

Instamine prevention up to block 500. So the first 1--->500 block reward only 1 VEGA

Coinbase maturity   8 blocks

Transaction confirmations   10 blocks

Premine   10%

(10% premine will be used as rewards for online auction and dev fees)

POW

Code:
         else if (pindexBest->nHeight <= 1000000) 
nSubsidy = 300 * COIN;

else if (pindexBest->nHeight <= 2000000)
nSubsidy = 200 * COIN;

else if (pindexBest->nHeight <= 3000000)
nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;

else if (pindexBest->nHeight > LAST_POW_BLOCK) // Block 3,000,000
nSubsidy = 0; // PoW Ends ~ 660,000,000 Total VEGA Mined via PoW
 ;D[b][/b]

POS

6% p.a.

8 hours min. stake age

VEGA Explorer

https://i.imgur.com/BTGVOrj.png

Exchange

10 ---> 20 days after launched ( exchange listing discussion on our forum)

Download

Wallet - QT - Windows

Wallet - QT - Linux

Daemon - Linux

Source - Github

Vegacoin.conf

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=rpc_user
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=9898
addnode=pool.vegaco.in

Mining pool list

https://i.imgur.com/7wYA95l.png

Vega MPOS Pool
(New pool event, bonus 100 VEGA/Block reward until 16/09/2017)
We apologise for payment problem of our old pool

Vega Pool (Nomp Pool)

Umine Pool (Yiimp pool)

Miner

Windows 64bit ccminer (Nvidia)

Code:
ccminer-x64 -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3333 -u your-vega-wallet -p any-password --cpu-priority=3 

Windows 64bit sgminer (AMD)

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0

setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.vegaco.in:3333 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS -p x

pause

Twitter

Join Our Slack

Join Our Forum

Wow nice coin! Will mine this
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:06:19 AM

I don't know why there are so many newbie accounts created FUD here (maybe they are from AMD Huh), I'm not going to involve into this dispute, but I just wanted to let you guys notice that someone created new bitcointalk account and starts FUD purposely...
Eatbatterys

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:15:43 AM

I don't know why there are so many newbie accounts created FUD here (maybe they are from AMD Huh), I'm not going to involve into this dispute, but I just wanted to let you guys notice that someone created new bitcointalk account and starts FUD purposely...

Are you saying that only Legendary accounts are allowed to post facts? I don't think the age of the account takes any legitimacy away from cold hard facts with sources proving said facts being provided. The only people that would review that entire post and still think this coin has potential are either on the dev team or hoping to make money from this coin solely off the ignorance of less informed miners.
samuraie

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:23:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/fC27wmA.jpg

Are you saying that only Legendary accounts are allowed to post facts? I don't think the age of the account takes any legitimacy away from cold hard facts with sources proving said facts being provided. The only people that would review that entire post and still think this coin has potential are either on the dev team or hoping to make money from this coin solely off the ignorance of less informed miners.
You all dont need to mine, leave it alone, i will mine it! Fair!
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:26:04 AM

reserving croatian tranlation

samuraie

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:32:56 AM

Reserve vietnamese translation and specially on cafef.vn (one of our biggest site for cryptocurrency)!
kinsten

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:03:56 AM

keep calm and buy some altcoins

Haha will continue to mine in the meantime.
SyrioForElle

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

Many thanks,
David Camilleri

Look it's clear that you haven't done everything as you should. The most obvious example is the lifting of the AMD logo.

But hey maybe this is a fresh start for you. We all make mistakes. If you're really interested in stemming the flow of complaints there are a few steps you can take:

1) Outline a clear timeline and roadmap for how the 10% pre-mine will be utilized (you mentioned in the original post that it'd be for "online auction and dev fees") - with specific dates that we can track against
2) A lot of people are interested in the miner interface you put out. Tell us more about it. Do you know when you'll be able to launch it? Have you done any work on it? And hey, maybe you haven't. Maybe you just put an interesting design together and would need support to build it. Tell us what's going on
3) Publish a more detailed whitepaper for your coin and clearly articulate what makes it different
4) Demonstrate faith in your own coin by investing in getting it listed on a respectable exchange. If you pay the bitcoin to get it on Cryptopia that'll reveal a lot about how seriously you take this coin

There are other steps you could take. Mostly we'd just need clearer and more frequent communication. But give us reasons to believe in you - because people have posted plenty of reasons not to.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

Please only speculate money you can afford to lose
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: