Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:58:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] MONEYPOT X (MPX) -- Fuel the Moneypot Network | Built Products🌟  (Read 10811 times)
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:42:02 PM

Sounds cool!
What is Bitcoin Hero all about may i ask?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SomeRandy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

This seems like a very interesting and great project!

I do have a question regarding your 'Bitcoin Markets' website. How will this compete with other such exchanges, especially in terms of volume and fees. How can the security of our bitcoins be ensured?

Otherwise, this project I am sure will be a great success!

Good Luck! Smiley
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:59:45 PM

You have attempted many times in the past to sully Moneypot, JackpotRacer.  You and Moneypot have parted ways several months ago. 

This is an MPX thread and you have said your piece.  We have said ours.  There is no need to try and re-hash in an attempt to do damage.  

Nor is it place to argue with everyone that speaks pro MPX or Moneypot.  We have left the thread unmoderated so people were free to say their opinion and move on.  If you cannot, we will have to move to unmoderated where your posts will be deleted JPR.  

Dogedigital as always you can do what you like as you are anyway only telling stories and giving empty promises until now. if you would play fair you would post " hey staxxd please stop attacking JPR but you dont because you like people to attack me and you really think that you are looking fine then. WRONG!

sure you would like to go on with your dictatorship and delete all my messages. not smart at all! it would be smarter to discuss and clear things in advance and all would be fine. the mistake was to close the MP thread and this thread would maybe be clean of such scam discussions

just check this from the little lady

sadly she is just not stable thats all and same for you

you did all possible damages yourself so please dont blame me cause that would be to easy

compensate the Investors as promised long long ago because they deserve to be compensated and you know it best or did you forget some big winners?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
Verzen1

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

Sounds cool!

Apparently its a crash game, a bought source from bustabit but kinda sad seeing so many crash games popping up :c
Verzen1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:11:25 PM

Will you be changing the design in the future? in my opinion it could be done better and the "script" tab doesnt even work
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:31:10 PM

moneypot x , is this a new level or upgraded versions of MP? its been for a while I do remember rbies coin when that project was initiated MP handled that right?
not sure if that was also a part of MP or its another project by someone else, got curious about token with gambling site I guess investing Is not a bad idea if
this one succeed then so be it.
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:37:21 PM

Sounds cool!

Apparently its a crash game, a bought source from bustabit but kinda sad seeing so many crash games popping up :c

Yes, it is a crash game.  There are a few out there atm, but the majority of them are going off of old outdated files and unofficial sources.

Will you be changing the design in the future? in my opinion it could be done better and the "script" tab doesnt even work

At the moment, it is still being developed.  DO NOT DEPOSIT at this time.  We are going to have it launch in the immediate future for Bitcoin.

Post-ICO, we plan to have MPX as the base currency to allow multiple altcurrencies face each other for the P2P game.  I imagine we will be the first to do this as it is an insanely hard task to accomplish given Bustabit's coding structure.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:45:52 PM

Sounds cool!

Yes, it is a crash game.  There are a few out there atm, but the majority of them are going off of old outdated files and unofficial sources.

At the moment, it is still being developed.  DO NOT DEPOSIT at this time.  We are going to have it launch in the immediate future for Bitcoin.

Post-ICO, we plan to have MPX as the base currency to allow multiple altcurrencies face each other for the P2P game.  I imagine we will be the first to do this as it is an insanely hard task to accomplish given Bustabit's coding structure.

Interesting!
Is there any special characteristics about Bitcoin Hero apart from Bustabit game?
I have always been a great fan of Bustabit, will be anticipating the launching of Bitcoin Hero!

blockchainmonkey

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

3 days left here: https://ico.crowdholding.com/ 30%bonus on pre-ico
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:47:39 PM

Information about site

Domain Name: MONEYPOT.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1779968468_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2016-01-11T13:36:34.00Z
Creation Date: 2013-02-12T19:37:00.00Z
Nisc3d

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:37:45 PM

What coins do you plan to add on bitcoin markets exactly?
And can users vote for new coins to add like other exchanges do it?
Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:50:15 PM

Bitcoin Hero does sounds cool and I really like the theme of the site, i havent play much of this type game but i might get hooked playin this site especially after seeing there will be some contests, hmm if i may ask ,what kind of contest will it be? can you give us an idea?

f0

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

Do you plan on adding other alternative coins? Like litecoin, neo, or ark?
IamKaroshi

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

I am using money pot for few months and i totally love it : )...its really cool that it has come up with an ico and i can trust the platform unlike other similar icos  poping up as i have already used the service but i was thinking what is the marketing plan as similar playing icos are many there and how moneypot  going to beat them all.
Verzen1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:02:26 PM

Will you ever have a built in login with the site that uses moneypot as the bankroll? meaning you dont have to deposit to moneypot and then withdraw onto the site, its fast and doesnt make someone give up on depositing and playing because they are too confused
HopesNDreams

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:16:14 PM

About when will BitcoinHero officially launch?
Coder10101

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:07:20 PM

It's been a while I am using Moneypot and using it's apps, it's great to know about it's ICO. What technology will it have and how will it work? What makes BitcoinHero different from others and rise above others?
staxxd

Activity: 172

'Bout It.

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

@JPR, Personal attacks will not be tolerated.  Please refrain from doing so.  I do not want to change to a moderated thread, but will if needed to specifically remove your posts.

Staxxd had every right about her concerns.  Moneypot had a simple design for a while.  It is has since changed to V2. 

You can view it at www.moneypot.com and I believe it's a huge upgrade in graphics from the last version.  It is still being worked on every day.   I believe she may have changed her mind about the graphics with its transition, but I can not speak for her.

Exactly, moneypot.com has since come a long way and is still improving. By all means, moderate the thread and feel free to delete any of my posts if it means getting rid of the bogus stuff JPR is saying to slander the mp brand. Enough is ENOUGH.

sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:12:34 PM

When the ico start?
Dogedigital (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:13:40 PM

What coins do you plan to add on bitcoin markets exactly?
And can users vote for new coins to add like other exchanges do it?

We will feature on a limited number of coins.  The plan is to focus on quality coins with community support and usage behind them.  Coins such as Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Waves, Litecoin, Byteball, Neo and a few others will be made available.

With a lower amount of coins, we can focus on having high liquidity and continuous trading action on these markets.  The plan later is to have a secondary exchange, open to accepting multiple other coins.  It will share the same code base but different ideals on how to operate.

BitcoinMarkets is for the most part completed on the backend.  We will show updates and let users demo some if it within the month.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: