Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be a good ICO?  (Read 1220 times)
blueberry28 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:29:23 AM

I'm looking for good ICO's to invest. What would make a good stable ICO?

I am not looking for an overly developed ICO, but focusing on upcoming, and newly developing ICO with great ambitions.

Before I do that, I just want some advice in determining a good ICO.

Any thoughts?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
injoin

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:39:21 AM

I am not looking for an overly developed ICO, but focusing on upcoming, and newly developing ICO with great ambitions.

Any thoughts?

Ico related to the 4th industry is good. And, above all, the ico of a project that can be used by anyone more than an unrealistic (not much used) ico is superior.
blueberry28 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

Any thoughts?

Ico related to the 4th industry is good. And, above all, the ico of a project that can be used by anyone more than an unrealistic (not much used) ico is superior.

So you are saying that ICO projects that can be easily utilized are worth investing? I agree that unrealistic scam projects are being spontaneously advertised but it's hard to differentiate realistic & unrealistic projects unless it is discussed in depth. Reading every white papers are time-consuming. What would you look at the most when it comes to determining a good project? The team? the philosophy? practicalness? I know this is a broad question but what characteristics would you look at? Thanks for the reply!
VTS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

My advise is to research every single ico you are interested in by yourself. Search the forum on what you should watch out to lower the chance to invest in a scam ico. Other, educate yourself first will take you 2 - 4 weeks. Do not speed invest with little knowledge in any ico...

bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:53:50 AM

ICO that gets adopted by the mainstream everyday people will live the longest and have the biggest growth potential because of the large userbase. This is where Centra comes in.  They are creating a debit card where you can go to any store / restaurant / ATM and spend your crypto instead of cash.  Need fiat cash?  Go to any ATM and convert your crypto to fiat cash.  This enables the common person next door who has no idea what crypto is to easily use crypto bring mass adoption to crypto.

Why Centra you ask?  It will be the first to market with real working cards that will work all over the globe.  The first batch of cards was shipped and should be arriving to people this week and we will get too see people start using their debit cards!  Join the white list and get into the ICO!

Advertisement for the card
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ShtY-r6_XU

Card in actual use
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BcQVwe2vxE

Interview with CEO addressing all questions
https://youtu.be/bMpE5FheBlQ

Join Slack, be the first to hear news and ask any questions to the centra team
http://slack.centra.tech/

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Any thoughts?
If your saying that you are not looking for an overly developed ICO then you are wrong  , to make the ICO as good as it can be , the team had to develop it as far as it can to become successful. For an advice in determining a good ICO , you must first read their whitepaper or go to their website to know more about their project and if a problem occurs tgey respond as soon as possible to solve the problems, they are also easy to interact or communicate with. If they have a SLACK ,that is the best way to communicate with them.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:30:26 AM

Any thoughts?

Something that is a genuine project with a good roadmap and whitepaper that makes sense, and a genuine use for it to fulfil. These things become apparent during research though, so best advice is to research anything that you are interested in.

jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:38:36 AM

It would be a good step to study and and make all possible research about certain ico you got an interest to invest. Since there are lots of ICOs coming this days its quite hard to pinpoint whats good and what not but making some reading are big help assesing them.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

How the fuck they know that I'm downloading torrents, this world are controlled by idiot governments for the sake of money.

tranle789

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

To find a good ICO is really difficult because you have to evaluate that project across all media, slack channel, reddit, fb, twitter, ... this will give you a better view of 1 A potential ICO project and you will consider investing in that project if it can help you make a profit.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:05:36 PM

the solid team, the realizable roadmap, the attractive concept and so on, to invest an ico project you must do your own research and make a big effort, its not just follow someone else
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:14:21 PM

Try reading whitepaper provided an ico. Look for ico who has a lot of interest in the pre-ICO and look the people who are the team in the ico is look for a professional and experienced team in managing ico because a team that can raise enthusiasts an ico. The last one compares between the total coin and the division of the gift program because if the supply of bounty is too large it will affect the price of the coin when in the market
ArrogantPeacock

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

Make sure the team behind the project is solid. That their idea offers something unique and that it has not been introduced before, check as well the competition. Who are the competitors, what do the offer? Ask yourself questions like that before investing
kokskarl

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:32:45 PM

Ask yourself one question while looking at the white paper: Why on earth should that token hold any worth? Most of the time, there is no answer meaning the token is essentially worthless (because they are not securities).
Sometimes there will be a credible value proposition. This is where you should invest.

People here a too focused on social media and tech. F*** that. For example, XRP has great tech and even if all the banks in the world adopted this tech, the token would never be worth much. Why? Because they won't use it. And with the XRP token you don't own a share in the tech or company.

█║ CryptoCircle auf Youtube (German)║█
Immer das Neuste zu Bitcoin & Altcoins
rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:45:58 AM

For me Anryze is the best one. Platform for speech recognition. Really useful thing. It's tokensale is giung right now!!! Roll Eyes Join it)
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:22:28 AM

First we need to understand is the Whitepaper they have. Whitepaper obviously will be very important for investors, because it contains every vision, mission, and people who are the team inside. If they think their vision and mission match with our thinking, we can invest some of our money to ICO terse
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

It is not easy to find projects give dividends to token holders.
I beleive that gives huge to the projects that do that.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:20:36 PM

There is a simple criterion for judging whether an ico is good or not, that is the ico can make profits for you, i see many people participate in OMG ico, but they didnt earn much indeed, why? they didnt look forward to this project and participate in with no firm beliefe, so i think an ico may be not as important as we think to make money
omnik

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

Any thoughts?
There is no stable ico. If you are seeing about HUT34 and i think that should be considered as the promising ico which a lot of people already interested with it. You can try to see in the announcement thread and just see a lot of feedback in there.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1068

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

The price of the token when it goes (and stays) to an exchange is decided by the use of it.
So, study their whitepaper to know what the scope of the token is and how applicable would it be in real life use.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███