Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] COBINHOOD - ZERO Trading Fee Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 69740 times)
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:08:02 AM

I think this is coin will be in top 100 on coinmarketcap in a few months. Just need time and wait, be patient and us need to hope - price will make 10x in a near time
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:13:44 AM

While the SYNCFAB Trading Contest Part 2 is in full swing, here's another chance for you to win MFG on COBINHOOD Exchange—join the SyncFab (MFG) Elite Mission on the Airdrop Center when it unlocks on 4th May 06:00 UTC
obelsna99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:16:16 AM

I think it hard to predict it, if you hesitate i suggest to you to buy this coin in some stage and not use all your money in one time. Buy now and buy again when the price down and buy again when the price down. I think it can reduce your lose if COB price continue to down
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:24:31 AM

Congratulations.

IOTA is now listed on cobinhood
lifelifelif

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

cob price is low enough Sad
nguyenthithuken

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

I have already read your whitelist and I'm really impressive with zero trading fee. And I have a question that how long will the zero fee last??
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:45:05 AM

I would't worry about the fees, the whole idea behind Cobinhood was to have an exchange that can operate without fees. I would worry more what could happen if the volume won't pick up soon.

A few days ago I read that Binance is making more profits than Deutsche Bank. It's insane and was about time for Cobinhood to come along. Unfortunately few seem to have noticed.

thanhtuyenk38

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:49:06 AM

I think this is coin will be in top 100 on coinmarketcap in a few months. Just need time and wait, be patient and us need to hope - price will make 10x in a near time
I hope it too
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:01 PM

cobinhood deserves better volume. otherwise they will be very unsuccessful. i'm an ico investor and i trust this project. come on cob team. do something.

Who says they deserve better volume? They are nothing compared to the big players right now.
To a certain extent, this is the case. Some innovative mechanisms need to be introduced to attract customers' attention and use.

They need to change a lot of things to even come a little bit closer to the strong volume exchanges.

Can you give any examples, what you think they should change exactly?

communication with the public. There are some freaks in the telegram channel who are admins and I bet they aren't older than 16 years of age. Do you think that's the way you should communicate with heavy weight investors?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
jazzykins

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:30:23 AM

Dent is now listed on COBINHOOD Exchange 🎉 Start your zero-fee trading with $dent now

Trade DENT-BTC 👉 https://cobinhood.com/trade/DENT-BTC
Trade DENT-ETH 👉 https://cobinhood.com/trade/DENT-ETH
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

why the COB price is not moving? does COB holder have any benefit or purpose of this COB token in future?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

why the COB price is not moving? does COB holder have any benefit or purpose of this COB token in future?

I am beginning to wonder as well why always the COB token price tanks, like now it's tanked 30% overnight. I am so far in great loss with this investment, even though I have been holding it long term, it just keeps going down. I hope they find some benefits for us token holders soon, or I just see the price of this token going more down and down and it's a shame really. We token holders really need a reason to hold COB right now or I am going to have to totally rethink this. I will wait for June when the margin lending starts, if I see no decent price movement upwards, I will rethink my position in COBX.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
denetci

Activity: 490
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

I am beginning to wonder as well why always the COB token price tanks, like now it's tanked 30% overnight. I am so far in great loss with this investment, even though I have been holding it long term, it just keeps going down. I hope they find some benefits for us token holders soon, or I just see the price of this token going more down and down and it's a shame really. We token holders really need a reason to hold COB right now or I am going to have to totally rethink this. I will wait for June when the margin lending starts, if I see no decent price movement upwards, I will rethink my position in COBX.
you are definitely right. my only hope looks like margin trading right now. otherwise cobinhood will be worst investment of my life.
but i still trust them, i think they will do some action soon.
felipeintheend

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

I agree with some investors complaning about it... But we need to have in mind that big projetcs or the next 'big exchange' don't come overnight. It take time, months and sometimes years. They have some good volume trading in their plataform, don't forget they are beginers. I will keep holding for more 2 years.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

I agree with some investors complaning about it... But we need to have in mind that big projetcs or the next 'big exchange' don't come overnight. It take time, months and sometimes years. They have some good volume trading in their platform, don't forget they are beginers. I will keep holding for more 2 years.
I do hope you are correct here because we have seen our investment dwindle and while every other coin on CMC is going up in the bullish market, this just seems to continue to go down. We bought in at 20 cents and now it is not even worth ten cents after so many months. I do not understand why people are continuously dumping this coin if it has potential. I would have expected it at least to stay stable at around the 50-70 cents mark, but then again two exchange coins I purchased are both doing miserably price wise, while so many other projects have come and gone on to new heights. I will wait another few months to see how it will pan out.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

I’ve been heavyily invested with cob prior to launch of cobx and since November I think and I have never seen a live AMA.. so this should be very very exciting news and announcement he has for the community
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Volume has been great recently. Need to keep up promotions to keep climbing up top 100 exchange volume ranks.

I heard they are also converting to a masternode dex coin? Is that right or BS?

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:05:52 PM

Volume has been great recently. Need to keep up promotions to keep climbing up top 100 exchange volume ranks.

I heard they are also converting to a masternode dex coin? Is that right or BS?

It has improved, not sure if I would call it great. If you want to sell a very large position you still can't do it on any trading pair over there.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:55:08 AM

should know whatever Cobinhood has done so far has not contributed to make cob valuable, Popo should do what all other successful exchanges have done. Invest more in popular youtubers and professional marketing

But what is the value of COB... its hard to see. Unless cobinhood is doing billions in volume there will not be much value to COB tokens, as it does not offer any reward for holders.
Its merely a name sake token now
Some utility should be added
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:17 AM

cobinhood deserves better volume. otherwise they will be very unsuccessful. i'm an ico investor and i trust this project. come on cob team. do something.

Who says they deserve better volume? They are nothing compared to the big players right now.
To a certain extent, this is the case. Some innovative mechanisms need to be introduced to attract customers' attention and use.

They need to change a lot of things to even come a little bit closer to the strong volume exchanges.

Haven't been to the telegram channel in a while, but it does not sound good that the adminsleave the impresdthat this is run by kids...unless that is subjective reality

Can you give any examples, what you think they should change exactly?

communication with the public. There are some freaks in the telegram channel who are admins and I bet they aren't older than 16 years of age. Do you think that's the way you should communicate with heavy weight investors?

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: