Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:54:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FUD Gang  (Read 1273 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:14:45 PM

@Diego24 please stop making several consecutive posts as you're breaking the forum rules. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0.

So you're telling me I should sue pretty much any fool or news outlet that spread FUD about Bitcoin / crashed the price due to this FUD?
No you can't do that because Bitcoin doesn't have a legal personality thus, people can say anthing they want against Bitcoin.
Are you kidding me? You really though that was an actual question from me? Sigh.

Here on the other hand they are calling Synereo which I believe is "Synereo Inc.", which is a registered business with a legal personality, some of the trolls are calling them a scam, while providing no evidence. I believe this can be interpreted as defamation.
Your point being? Take this up to the courts then. I'm not going to play a lawyer with negative ratings.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
profitgenerator212 (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:19:59 PM

Your point being? Take this up to the courts then. I'm not going to play a lawyer with negative ratings.

It's not my job, I am not affiliated with the organization, I am just an AMP token holder. Now I don't know the status of AMP whether it's like a property of the company or public in nature like BTC. I have no idea I am not a lawyer.

Are you kidding me? You really though that was an actual question from me? Sigh.

Yes that was a question, since it had a question mark at the end.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:24:40 PM

It's not my job, I am not affiliated with the organization, I am just an AMP token holder. Now I don't know the status of AMP whether it's like a property of the company or public in nature like BTC. I have no idea I am not a lawyer.
Other than being an illegal security, it has no basis for suing anyone. You can trash talk AMP all day long if you want to. If you think someone is intentionally trolling then you should take that up with the moderators.

Yes that was a question, since it had a question mark at the end.
It does not seem that you've got proper education. Here, I'll help you improve: Not a question that needs answering.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Diego24

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:36:23 PM

Yes you are entitled to free speech but not if you start posting lies, and trolling which is against the forum rules. You have been trolling there for at least 1 month that I remember.
So your definition of free speech is: if you don't say what I want to hear than you should shut up ? Dude, even other posters said that you were incorrect by labeling me a troll. If you still call me a troll than you are the one that isn't liking free speech. You are the dictator here, not me. I never asked anyone to shut you up despite the insane stupidities that you have posted.

Again more lies, character attacks,etc...

You said you are an engineer, but you have  a really  hard time understanding the math of percentages and compounded interest here. You should take a basic algebra lesson and then come back to me, I am explaining this to for for like the 5th time now, I refuse to explain it again.
Well, if you claim these things are lies, then you are lying once again. I don't need algebra lessons from you, sir. I had almost maximum on algebra while almost all my other classmates failed the exam. That's why I don't even bother to come back to this point. You are full of nonsense with your ROI 150.000 %. The fact that you removed it from your signature says enough.

But actually I made good profits with the latest ETH crash which I have predicted 10 days ago and wrote about it 8 days ago:
* https://steemit.com/money/@profitgenerator/what-to-do-in-a-price-crash
That still doesn't change the fact that your story is very inconsistent. From loss to 150% gain in a few hours. That's more gains than you made in a year  Cheesy.

Yes I do. Where the hell do you think the Poloniex day traders get their info from?

There is the Slack chat which is also filled with trolls, and there is the Bitcointalk thread. These are the 2 biggest information hubs for this community.

I can easily see Poloniex traders reading every post here.
Clueless.

profitgenerator212 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

Other than being an illegal security, it has no basis for suing anyone. You can trash talk AMP all day long if you want to. If you think someone is intentionally trolling then you should take that up with the moderators.

Are you a lawyer, can you say that for sure? Because the laws around cryptos are very vague.

It's funny how everyone thinks about any coins that it's somehow an "illegal security", like a guy I have talked with said the same thing about Steem. Others are claiming that about Dash too... It's really funny.

Most people don't know the law, they have no idea how things are defined, so until an official ruling comes from the security regulator, on every single coin, you can't say things like these for certain.

In my opinion it's not a security, it's a crypto token that powers an app, the same way that Bitcoin or any other coin would any other app.

So your definition of free speech is: if you don't say what I want to hear than you should shut up ? Dude, even other posters said that you were incorrect by labeling me a troll. If you still call me a troll than you are the one that isn't liking free speech. You are the dictator here, not me. I never asked anyone to shut you up despite the insane stupidities that you have posted.

Shifting the burden of proof, changin the subject, argument from majority, etc...

You are very talented in dishonest arguing.

You are full of nonsense with your ROI 150.000 %. The fact that you removed it from your signature says enough.

I have explained it to you like 5 times, you asked the same question, in fact you posted it as a fact, and I replied the same thing over and over again. I am tired of explaining this to you.

Oh so now the fact that I am changing my signatures is some kind of proof to anything ? Cheesy

That still doesn't change the fact that your story is very inconsistent. From loss to 150% gain in a few hours. That's more gains than you made in a year  Cheesy.

What loss are you talking about?

I sad I lost in regards to AMP, so my AMP position is in minus.

But my overall portfolio is still up. Can't you comprehend that?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Diego24

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:17:24 PM

Shifting the burden of proof, changin the subject, argument from majority, etc...

You are very talented in dishonest arguing.
Not really. Several people have already pointed you out that I am not a troll. There is only 1 real troll and that is you, something that was also pointed out by other posters. Besides of course of being a liar, a dictator. Imagine how important you think you are: You make a separate thread to expose people whose comments you don't like. You claim that anyone listening to you will become rich. LOL. Who the hell do you think you are ? If at least you could back something up than I could understand. But the amount of dumb and retarded things you have posted is enough for you to have an entry in the Guiness record book.

You feel insulted by my posts ? Well, good. You are the one that started calling people trolls and scumbags while being one yourself.

I have explained it to you like 5 times, you asked the same question, in fact you posted it as a fact, and I replied the same thing over and over again. I am tired of explaining this to you.

Oh so now the fact that I am changing my signatures is some kind of proof to anything ? Cheesy
I don't need any more explanation. I already understood what you meant. Still, your ROI was BS. I already explained many times why. I will not waste any more time in discussing this. I make it short and clear: you are a scammer. 

What loss are you talking about?

I sad I lost in regards to AMP, so my AMP position is in minus.

But my overall portfolio is still up. Can't you comprehend that?
No I can't comprehend that. It is too difficult for me to understand this  Roll Eyes.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

Are you a lawyer, can you say that for sure? Because the laws around cryptos are very vague.
You don't need to be lawyer. You can: 1) Consult your own lawyer. 2) Read the laws, do research and make a reasonable conclusion. If you can't sue people for "FUD-ing" Bitcoin, then you can't sue them for "FUD-ing" AMP.

It's funny how everyone thinks about any coins that it's somehow an "illegal security", like a guy I have talked with said the same thing about Steem. Others are claiming that about Dash too... It's really funny.
No. I don't recall whether Steem was an ICO or not, but DASH was not (although this coin is arguably a scam by Evan, but that's a different debate). If you're running an ICO on mETH for a token, and you've not registered this sale, then it's an illegal security.

In my opinion it's not a security, it's a crypto token that powers an app, the same way that Bitcoin or any other coin would any other app.
The law does not care about your opinion though.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Diego24

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:35:34 PM

You don't need to be lawyer. You can: 1) Consult your own lawyer. 2) Read the laws, do research and make a reasonable conclusion. If you can't sue people for "FUD-ing" Bitcoin, then you can't sue them for "FUD-ing" AMP.
This claim of his shows how nuts he is. I have never seen a guy that is so much full of shit as he is. He talks like a 5 year old.
profitgenerator212 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:47:04 PM

Yes but have you done that or are you just claiming things without evidence? And keep in mind that there are different jurisdictions here.

And also your reasoning is not good. Some currencies are also trademarks, intellectual property, or such, so different laws apply to those.

Bitcoin is unique in this respect it's mostly public domain, public good, but that may not apply to others.

So if you haven't analyzed the law, for a specific event in a specific jurisdiction, then maybe you should not make claims like that.

No. I don't recall whether Steem was an ICO or not, but DASH was not (although this coin is arguably a scam by Evan, but that's a different debate). If you're running an ICO on mETH for a token, and you've not registered this sale, then it's an illegal security.

I see, I think you are a Bitcoin fanboy aren't you? Basically every other altcoin for you is shady isn't it?

I have experienced a lot this kind of mentality in the Bitcoin world, kind of resembles an echochamber. But the truth is that the other altcoins have just as much right to exist as BTC. This includes BCH as well.

Now don't tell me BCH is illegal too? That would be just hilarous  Cheesy

The law does not care about your opinion though.

Yes but I still have the right to say my opinion about this specific instance, however you have claimed these things to be facts, I don't recall you specifically saying that these are just your opinions.

You sound like you state things as if they were facts, which would be dishonest, until not proven, they are also just your opinions.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:03:04 PM

This claim of his shows how nuts he is. I have never seen a guy that is so much full of shit as he is. He talks like a 5 year old.
Based on his responses I've decided to dismiss this case / will not be willing to pursue it anymore. The more this thread develops, the more I'm convinced that this is just due to the failed investment and that there's nothing going on, other than the standard "FUD" that happens to pretty much any coin.

There are much broader issues of the opposite of a "FUD gang", which is a "shill gang". People who are shilling scams like DASH et. al. should be the ones to get neg. rated. However, this forum has so many flawed policies that going vs. that gang of scammers (or similar) is not possible for a small group of people let alone 1 cat. All this behavior is BTCT administration approvedTM.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
profitgenerator212 (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:24:32 PM

Based on his responses I've decided to dismiss this case / will not be willing to pursue it anymore. The more this thread develops, the more I'm convinced that this is just due to the failed investment and that there's nothing going on, other than the standard "FUD" that happens to pretty much any coin.

Don't take my word for it, look into it yourself, I don't have enough time to post here all the posts that these trolls were doing, but it can clearly be found in their post history.

I am not a moderator, you guys are. In fact I have contacted mprep as well, but he also said that I should compile a list of the FUD posts that they were doing because he doesnt have time.

Well it not my job either, I just raised this issue, if anyone wants to investigate this, have at it, but I don't have time for this either. I have wasted plenty of times and nerves arguing with these trolls already.

There are much broader issues of the opposite of a "FUD gang", which is a "shill gang". People who are shilling scams like DASH et. al. should be the ones to get neg. rated. However, this forum has so many flawed policies that going vs. that gang of scammers (or similar) is not possible for a small group of people let alone 1 cat. All this behavior is BTCT administration approvedTM.

I don't understand why are you guys against or pro something, why can't this be objectively viewn?

How can this debate be taken seriously if you have already a preconcieved view on DASH already for example, and you already think that AMP is shady too without even looking into it. Or things like BCH.

Shouldn't you supposed to be objective and evidence based as a moderator when handling a dispute?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:41:35 AM

Don't take my word for it, look into it yourself, I don't have enough time to post here all the posts that these trolls were doing, but it can clearly be found in their post history.

I am not a moderator, you guys are. In fact I have contacted mprep as well, but he also said that I should compile a list of the FUD posts that they were doing because he doesnt have time.

Well it not my job either, I just raised this issue, if anyone wants to investigate this, have at it, but I don't have time for this either. I have wasted plenty of times and nerves arguing with these trolls already.

I don't understand why are you guys against or pro something, why can't this be objectively viewn?

How can this debate be taken seriously if you have already a preconcieved view on DASH already for example, and you already think that AMP is shady too without even looking into it. Or things like BCH.

Shouldn't you supposed to be objective and evidence based as a moderator when handling a dispute?

Again, even if the trolls were banned from the forum, they could always make another account or go to the Slack. You can't win this one.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:17:39 AM

Why should I? This case seems very uninteresting, just like the token that it is related to. Cases where negative ratings are justified are all pretty much *pro bono*. You're not required to pursue any if you do not want to.

I am not a moderator, you guys are.
I'm not sure what makes you think that I'm a moderator. Cheesy

In fact I have contacted mprep as well, but he also said that I should compile a list of the FUD posts that they were doing because he doesnt have time.
The latter does not surprise me.

This is an objective assessment. If someone truly truly thinks DASH is not a scam, then they're one (or multiple) of the following: 1) A DASH holder. 2) Pathetically ignorant. 3) Mentally demented. Although, I may have missed a reason or two.

Both are objective; DASH and BCH are scams. Not that this is a matter that belongs in this thread.

Again, even if the trolls were banned from the forum, they could always make another account or go to the Slack. You can't win this one.
Everything is fine as long as the price does not crash. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
JoeyDaMan7

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:37:23 AM

Oh no, I'm fine haha. Plenty of coins had the same amount of FUD and still did well. The price is going down because some whale pumped it for a few months and then began dumping it a couple months ago. I think PG should ignore Diego and whoever else he had on his list and move on.
profitgenerator212 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:24:40 AM

Why should I? This case seems very uninteresting, just like the token that it is related to. Cases where negative ratings are justified are all pretty much *pro bono*. You're not required to pursue any if you do not want to.

I didn't said it should be you, but somebody.

I'm not sure what makes you think that I'm a moderator. Cheesy
I saw you as a moderator in another thread, I am not sure how the moderation works here.

Alright I am not going to push this, I did my job of exposing the trolls, the rest should be up to somebody else. Yeah they will probably create  new account to FUD if they were to get banned, so I guess we just have to live with the trolls.

I'll try not feeding them, and completely ignore their nonsense.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████