Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] All new ZHash.pro Mining Pools [ZEC, ZEN, XSG, HUSH, BTCP, BTG]  (Read 10832 times)
mingbai8

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:07:14 AM

Do not know how the income of this mine pool, the handling fee expensive?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
illman_ekb

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

on the pool fee to 0.5%
Kalan88

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

I also have had severe irregularities with this pool.  Greater than 50% of my provided hash power / reward that should have been delivered over a 24 hour period was stolen.  >25,000 sols rewarded for a 24 hour peiod < $60 from this pool.  Use at your own risk.
kosta85 (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

I also have had severe irregularities with this pool.  Greater than 50% of my provided hash power / reward that should have been delivered over a 24 hour period was stolen.  >25,000 sols rewarded for a 24 hour peiod < $60 from this pool.  Use at your own risk.
Hello, really? What's your account and what was stolen?
Any details and proof?
HashRaptor

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

So, I have mined with 2 miners on this pool for a day an a half (pushing over 5k Sol/s).  I've been paid out 0.0128 Zen.  Any idea why the payout has been so low for me?  Wallet Address: znm15gUztHaUewsy9mc3oaF6BoJpajmxfA2

I just wanted to add that I like the features much better on ZHash vs. SuprNova, however if the results severely underperform, I'll have to go back to SuprNova.  I discovered this pool after watching a VoskCoin video from his channel.  I hope this pool works out for me.  If you can provide an explanation of my earnings from above, I would appreciate it.
AlexBeard

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:06:48 PM

Something is wrong with the pool since the server upgrade, I mined in this pool during two months without any problem but since the server upgrade my profit went down around 50% of what should be. I tried another pool for a week and everything was fine, jumped to zhash.pro again a few days ago and I am feeling the same about the payments.
kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

So, I have mined with 2 miners on this pool for a day an a half (pushing over 5k Sol/s).  I've been paid out 0.0128 Zen.  Any idea why the payout has been so low for me?  Wallet Address: znm15gUztHaUewsy9mc3oaF6BoJpajmxfA2

I just wanted to add that I like the features much better on ZHash vs. SuprNova, however if the results severely underperform, I'll have to go back to SuprNova.  I discovered this pool after watching a VoskCoin video from his channel.  I hope this pool works out for me.  If you can provide an explanation of my earnings from above, I would appreciate it.
Something is wrong with the pool since the server upgrade, I mined in this pool during two months without any problem but since the server upgrade my profit went down around 50% of what should be. I tried another pool for a week and everything was fine, jumped to zhash.pro again a few days ago and I am feeling the same about the payments.
Hello, what's wrong, network increased to 50-60 msol, difficulty too, we don't have 10% of network as is was before when we had 2-2.5 msol and network was 30 avg, now we have 3 msol and network is 55-60 msol, plus some pool throw from Nicehash 5-20 msol, network is unstabe, sometimes there is no blocks in network within 30 minutes
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Hello, what's wrong, network increased to 50-60 msol, difficulty too, we don't have 10% of network as is was before when we had 2-2.5 msol and network was 30 avg, now we have 3 msol and network is 55-60 msol, plus some pool throw from Nicehash 5-20 msol, network is unstabe, sometimes there is no blocks in network within 30 minutes

No, that is only *part* of the problem; the part you didn't mention is that your PPLNS settings might need adjusting if your pool no longer finds blocks at the same rate it used to.

EDIT - I'm also seeing about 50% of what I should be getting based on my hashrate and average difficulty over the last 24 hours.
kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

No, that is only *part* of the problem; the part you didn't mention is that your PPLNS settings might need adjusting if your pool no longer finds blocks at the same rate it used to.

EDIT - I'm also seeing about 50% of what I should be getting based on my hashrate and average difficulty over the last 24 hours.
PPLNT (we don't use PPLNS) is all the same as on old infarstucture, anyway thanks we will check it once again, my payouts from 3.2 ksol a -20-40% lower WTM, i see onther pools have problems too,

Tomorrow when BTCP will be launched lots of miners will go there, and pool hoppers with Nicehash too, and Zen network will calm and it will be ok i guess, close to be sure on it
HashRaptor

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

@Kosta85, Thank you for the response, however you didn't answer my question.  Your responses don't explain how I could mine with 5k+ Sol's for almost 2 days now and only receive 0.23 Zen.  What to Mine has me at .4 per day and .8 for two days.  Sorry if I'm missing something big here, but the results just aren't adding up.
MagicSmoker

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

PPLNT (we don't use PPLNS) is all the same as on old infarstucture, anyway thanks we will check it once again, my payouts from 3.2 ksol a -20-40% lower WTM, i see onther pools have problems too,

Tomorrow when BTCP will be launched lots of miners will go there, and pool hoppers with Nicehash too, and Zen network will calm and it will be ok i guess, close to be sure on it

PPLNT is even worse than PPLNS if the time to find each block varies a lot, so that's not a correction that does you any favors.

However, I appreciate the response and the willingness to look into this. I had a very good experience with your pool prior to the server upgrade, but ever since then my results have been far more spotty; for now I am attributing that to technical reasons (e.g. - PPLNT settings) rather than malice.

HashRaptor

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:58:00 AM

Agreed.  I like the features of ZHash much better than SuprNova.  However, the recent results aren't making sense.  Will move over to SuprNova and compare.  The payout system there seems to make sense.  Hopefully, I'll be able to use this pool again soon.

PPLNT is even worse than PPLNS if the time to find each block varies a lot, so that's not a correction that does you any favors.

However, I appreciate the response and the willingness to look into this. I had a very good experience with your pool prior to the server upgrade, but ever since then my results have been far more spotty; for now I am attributing that to technical reasons (e.g. - PPLNT settings) rather than malice.

kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

Agreed.  I like the features of ZHash much better than SuprNova.  However, the recent results aren't making sense.  Will move over to SuprNova and compare.  The payout system there seems to make sense.  Hopefully, I'll be able to use this pool again soon.
Thanks, it will be fair, and intresting if you will report how is your earnings on Suprnova!
Aslo we will check everything. I am looking at my stats on pool and will report mine for 3 days

Also we are overloaded with works now, but stats will be improved soon and there will be more details.
kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:18:16 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 05:36:48 PM by kosta85

https://btcp.zhash.pro/getting_started

0.5% FEES
Autopayouts from 0.01 BTCP

Paper wallet will be availible on btcpwallet.zhash.pro

kosta85 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:29:18 AM

We want to announce a small givwaway, 0.01 btcp for 24 hours of mining 2 btcp total! giveaway will go until 2 btcp will not ended

Mail us or write in Slack!
andreasg

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:52:38 AM
Merited by MagicSmoker (1)

We have been investigating the lower than expected rewards on the ZEN pool and the differences from calculators.

We are working on making improvements on the pool to increase the rewards and will have results very soon 1-3 days max.

Our goal is to maximize the rewards to the miners and after the improvements we are confident miner earning will match the WTM calculators with a variance of no more than 5-10%

We can not control the luck factor but we will fine tune everything else for sure  Wink

Please stay tuned and thanks for the support.

The ZHash.pro Team

ZHash.pro - Fair Equihash Pools
MagicSmoker

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:48:12 PM

We have been investigating the lower than expected rewards on the ZEN pool and the differences from calculators.

We are working on making improvements on the pool to increase the rewards and will have results very soon 1-3 days max.

Our goal is to maximize the rewards to the miners and after the improvements we are confident miner earning will match the WTM calculators with a variance of no more than 5-10%

We can not control the luck factor but we will fine tune everything else for sure  Wink

The ZHash.pro Team

Wow, thank you for taking my (and others) complaints seriously; it's the first time I've ever seen a pool operator not simply dismiss this sort of issue out of hand or blame it all on luck (if that were the case then for every -30% day there should be a +30% day to offset it, assuming a normal distribution).

Consequently, it looks like I gave you your first merit. Don't spend it all in one place!  Grin
andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:21:22 PM

Thanks for the merit Grin

Yes, we have identified some issues and corrections were made on the connection ports on the Zen pool.

Update: Mar 7, 2018 13:23 UTC - Today we have found 22 blocks so far, 150% increase in rewards!

More fine tuning will follow if needed, while we closely monitor the pool and miner performance.

We care about all our miners (small or big) and we will do our best to earn you as much as possible.

The ZHash.pro Team

andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

BTCBTC BTC Private Giveaway BTCBTC

The BTCP giveaway continues.  We give 0.01 BTCP for 24 hours of mining.  The total amount of 2 BTCP will be given away to miners as a big "Thank you!" for mining on ZHash.pro

Please join our Discord or Slack community for more information and for claiming your reward.

Slack: Slack Invite   Discord: Discord Invite

andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:09:30 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 11:27:18 PM by andreasg

Strong ZEN Earnings

ZEN Pool Update: Mar 7, 2018 23:35 UTC - Good rewards today! We have found 34 blocks so far, 150% increase in rewards! All systems: OK

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: