Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] All new ZHash.pro Mining Pools [ZEC, ZEN, XSG, HUSH, BTCP, BTG]  (Read 10832 times)
MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:28:31 PM

Thanks for the merit Grin

Yes, we have identified some issues and corrections were made on the connection ports on the Zen pool.

Update: Mar 7, 2018 13:23 UTC - Today we have found 22 blocks so far, 150% increase in rewards!

More fine tuning will follow if needed, while we closely monitor the pool and miner performance.

We care about all our miners (small or big) and we will do our best to earn you as much as possible.

Please stay tuned and thanks for the support.

The ZHash.pro Team

Over the last 12 hours I seem to be earning about 25% more than predicted, so something has definitely changed for the better. Of course overall pool luck at finding blocks has a lot to do with this, but prior to whatever changes you just made (and after you all switched to the new servers) I never earned more than predicted.

Thanks again for not only looking into this issue, but doing something about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andreasg

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Thanks for the merit Grin

Yes, we have identified some issues and corrections were made on the connection ports on the Zen pool.

Update: Mar 7, 2018 13:23 UTC - Today we have found 22 blocks so far, 150% increase in rewards!

More fine tuning will follow if needed, while we closely monitor the pool and miner performance.

We care about all our miners (small or big) and we will do our best to earn you as much as possible.

Please stay tuned and thanks for the support.

The ZHash.pro Team

Over the last 12 hours I seem to be earning about 25% more than predicted, so something has definitely changed for the better. Of course overall pool luck at finding blocks has a lot to do with this, but prior to whatever changes you just made (and after you all switched to the new servers) I never earned more than predicted.

Thanks again for not only looking into this issue, but doing something about it.

Thank you for confirming that there has been an improvement on earnings.  We will continue to closely monitor the performance of the pool to ensure you get (the miners) maximum earnings.

Again, thank you for the support.  Smiley

ZHash.pro - Fair Equihash Pools
andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:13:12 PM

Update: Mar 8, 2018 12:30 UTC - We have found 15 blocks so far, 130% luck factor! All systems: OK

MagicSmoker

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Thank you for confirming that there has been an improvement on earnings.  We will continue to closely monitor the performance of the pool to ensure you get (the miners) maximum earnings.

Again, thank you for the support.  Smiley

Well, I figure if you fix what I complained about the least I can do is report that it is, indeed, fixed!

Now if only you could do something about the plummeting price of ZEN...  Grin
andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

BTCBTC BTC Private Giveaway BTCBTC

The BTCP giveaway continues.  We give 0.01 BTCP for 24 hours of mining.  The total amount of 2 BTCP will be given away to miners as a big "Thank you!" for mining on ZHash.pro

Please join our Discord or Slack community for more information and for claiming your reward.

Slack: Slack Invite   Discord: Discord Invite

andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

Hello to all.  Here is a new article on ZHash and BTCP.  Please comment and share.  Enjoy!

http://coinfeed.co.uk/zhashpro-24-hours-mining-bitcoin-private

andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

Update: Mar 13, 2018 13:30 UTC - Dear Miners, The pool's performance is closely monitored. We are steadily finding more blocks than any other similar pool.

System Status: OK

andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

BTCBTC BTC Private Giveaway Ends March 31st BTCBTC

The BTC Private Giveaway ends March 31, 2018.  Thank you all for participating.

MagicSmoker

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:21:07 PM

US1.zhash.pro has been down for >45 minutes. I normally mine to port 3058 but I tried switching to port 3057 and still can't connect. Other miners I have running are working fine so it's not an internet issue on my end, but just to be sure I rebooted my router anyway and still no love.

andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:55:33 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 11:39:35 PM by andreasg

US1.zhash.pro has been down for >45 minutes. I normally mine to port 3058 but I tried switching to port 3057 and still can't connect. Other miners I have running are working fine so it's not an internet issue on my end, but just to be sure I rebooted my router anyway and still no love.

[OUTAGE] ZHash US Stratum - Update 1

As an update, we have restored most of the capacity in our LA2 location. Due to a dark fiber cut in LA, a large potion of transport capacity has been lost. Our team has managed to bring up routes despite limited capacity. We are currently seeing stability return to routes and there does not currently appear to be any packet loss. There may be some increased latency in the interim while full capacity is restored. We will provide further updates as they become available.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

andreasg

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 12:34:54 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 12:48:20 AM by andreasg

[ OUTAGE UPDATE 2 ] ZHash US Stratum Online

Server connection has been fully restored.  Thanks for the patience and the support.  Wink

andreasg

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Announcement: Apr 10, 2018 12:20 UTC - Dear Miners, There will be a scheduled maintenance on the pool today April 10th from 18:00 to 19:00 UTC. Updates will be applied and the pool will be restarted. Thank you for the support.

MagicSmoker

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:07 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:02:26 PM by MagicSmoker

Guys, the payouts have been sucking like a gaping chest wound the last few days again. My 2800 H/s is bringing in less than 0.15 ZEN per day on average (instead of 0.26); and in the last 10 hours I've only made 0.03 ZEN (instead of ~0.1). I really like to support smaller pools where possible, but this is getting to be so bad - and so consistently bad - that I am strongly considering switching over to evil Suprnova that has about 80% of the ZEN network hashrate.

UPDATE - I have now made less than 0.1 ZEN in the past 24 hours with 2800 Sols/s... incredible.

UPDATE 2 - the pool kicked me off around 9pm last night when I was still sitting at just under 0.1 ZEN so I switched over to Suprnova and in 11 hours have earned 0.0963 ZEN; pretty much exactly the same as the preceding 36+ hours on Zhash.pro. I'll come back if you fix things, but its going to take more than a daily message that claims "we are finding more blocks than any other similar pool."
andreasg

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 12:14:14 AM

Guys, the payouts have been sucking like a gaping chest wound the last few days again. My 2800 H/s is bringing in less than 0.15 ZEN per day on average (instead of 0.26); and in the last 10 hours I've only made 0.03 ZEN (instead of ~0.1). I really like to support smaller pools where possible, but this is getting to be so bad - and so consistently bad - that I am strongly considering switching over to evil Suprnova that has about 80% of the ZEN network hashrate.

UPDATE - I have now made less than 0.1 ZEN in the past 24 hours with 2800 Sols/s... incredible.

UPDATE 2 - the pool kicked me off around 9pm last night when I was still sitting at just under 0.1 ZEN so I switched over to Suprnova and in 11 hours have earned 0.0963 ZEN; pretty much exactly the same as the preceding 36+ hours on Zhash.pro. I'll come back if you fix things, but its going to take more than a daily message that claims "we are finding more blocks than any other similar pool."

Hello, Zen mining has gotten very difficult the last 2 weeks due to a massive 100% network hashrate and difficulty increase.  We are doing everything we can to increase the pool's hashrate and performance.  What you are experiencing with ZHash is basically universal.  All pools are having difficulty finding blocks.  Sometimes blocktimes (rounds) take up to 45 minutes when they should be taking 2,5 min.

I hope you stay with ZHash and hopefully things will get better soon.

Please join our Discord community for more information and help.
Discord: https://discord.gg/dEbQzZx

Thanks

MagicSmoker

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

Guys, the payouts have been sucking like a gaping chest wound the last few days again. My 2800 H/s is bringing in less than 0.15 ZEN per day on average (instead of 0.26)...

Hello, Zen mining has gotten very difficult the last 2 weeks due to a massive 100% network hashrate and difficulty increase.  We are doing everything we can to increase the pool's hashrate and performance.  What you are experiencing with ZHash is basically universal.  All pools are having difficulty finding blocks.  Sometimes blocktimes (rounds) take up to 45 minutes when they should be taking 2,5 min.

I hope you stay with ZHash and hopefully things will get better soon.

Please join our Discord community for more information and help.
Discord: https://discord.gg/dEbQzZx

Thanks

Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about. I understand that mining earnings vary with difficulty (and pool luck); what I was saying is that I was making a lot less ZEN per 24 hour period than the calculator on minethecoin.com predicted based on the average 24h difficulty and my average hashrate (which is a very stable 2800 H/s). When the calculator says I should make 0.26 ZEN in a 24 hour period but I only receive 0.1 ZEN then something is very clearly wrong.

Now one particular issue which may or may not have been the pool's fault is that no blocks were found for at least 16 hours then the pool kicked my rigs offline from, presumably, a reboot. While that could be a string of fantastically bad luck, I noticed that by the next morning 2 blocks had been found so I rather suspect there was, indeed, a problem with the pool which the (presumed) reboot fixed.

I want to stress that I understand all too well that computers sometimes misbehave and the proverbial shit happens, but it really irks me to see a message claiming the pool is monitored 24/7 and finding blocks on the very day the pool didn't find a block for 16+ hours and then apparently needed a hard reset...

Like I said before, I'd rather not stay on Suprnova because it consistently underpays by 10-15%, in my experience, and that has been the case for the last 2.5 days (so, nothing has changed there), but I also have to admit I am getting a bit wary of Zhash.pro because it seems to require a lot more vigilance on my part compared to the other 3-4 coins I am mining at any given moment.

MagicSmoker

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:00:21 PM

I suspect this was the problem that affected the ZEN pool a couple days ago: https://blog.zencash.com/update-for-the-equihash-mining-application-z-nomp/

andreasg

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

I suspect this was the problem that affected the ZEN pool a couple days ago: https://blog.zencash.com/update-for-the-equihash-mining-application-z-nomp/

Hello, this was a bug in all equihash pools including ZHash.  The patch was applied last week and the pool is fully protected against fake miners.  The pool was being protected against fake miners even prior to the patch by means of constant monitoring for suspicious activity of fake share submission.

Since the patch was applied fake miners are now identified automatically and their shares get removed.  Furthermore, we have an automatic banning system for miners that consistently submit invalid shares.

Block finding now is more consistent and predictable.   Smiley

andreasg

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Dear Friends, there will be a small period of downtime on the US server later today. We need to swap RAM memory sticks. The server will be offline for a small period of time and should increase performance.

Thanks for your patience and the support.

andreasg

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

Dear Friends, there will be a small period of downtime on the US server later today. We need to swap RAM memory sticks. The server will be offline for a small period of time and should increase performance.

Thanks for your patience and the support.

Hello Friends, the RAM on the US server was swapped and the server is fully operational.  Since then we have found 4 blocks!!!  Good luck everyone and happy mining  Grin

MagicSmoker

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 04:32:37 PM by MagicSmoker

Why are some blocks remaining as pending despite more than 100 confirmations? Yesterday there was 1 block that was still pending with >200 confirmations, another with >150 and today there is currently 1 which is at 101, but only 1 new orphan over the last day, which is what I thought excessive confirmations indicated...

UPDATE - now there are 3 blocks with more than 100 confirmations - 294273, 294277, 294279 - and my balance has not changed in about 6 hours. The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different result. Clearly, then, I've lost my marbles...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: