Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - Coppercoin - [COPPER] - Hybrid Cryptocoin PoW + PoS  (Read 27693 times)
HotSwapp

Activity: 214
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

Recently started up a new pool on this great coin! LuckyAltcoin.com 0.5% Fees

Username: Your CopperCoin wallet address
Password:anything
URL (vardiff starting at: 64 ): stratum+tcp://luckyaltcoin.com:7198
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://luckyaltcoin.com:7198 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p x

Looks like this pool has bailed from Coppercoin already. Can we get some insight as to why?
not a single person connect to it except for me since I posted.

It kind of looks like there aren’t a ton of connections to the other coins either. Do you think you could reconsider and keep it up? I ask because the main coppercoin.net pool appears broken at the moment. No other options that I’m aware of. Would really appreciate your support.

Consider it back up and running, please keep me informed if there are any issues.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegascoinpool

Activity: 223
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

Recently started up a new pool on this great coin! LuckyAltcoin.com 0.5% Fees

Username: Your CopperCoin wallet address
Password:anything
URL (vardiff starting at: 64 ): stratum+tcp://luckyaltcoin.com:7198
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://luckyaltcoin.com:7198 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p x

Looks like this pool has bailed from Coppercoin already. Can we get some insight as to why?
not a single person connect to it except for me since I posted.

It kind of looks like there aren’t a ton of connections to the other coins either. Do you think you could reconsider and keep it up? I ask because the main coppercoin.net pool appears broken at the moment. No other options that I’m aware of. Would really appreciate your support.

Consider it back up and running, please keep me informed if there are any issues.

Super cool, thank you. I've got one of my small units on it now, and will move some more over this week. I appreciate the support.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:49:01 AM

Seems as though Coppercoin is largely broken again. Or at least mining seems to be. The Coppercoin.net official pool hadn't paid out hardly anything to me over the last few days, so I sought out an alternative. Using the LuckyAltCoin pool (see my posts just above) and throwing some hashing power over there, and I haven't been paid much either.

Any idea what's going on? I was previously getting deposits nearly every hour... and now I get almost none ever. Is this is a blockchain issue? Something to do with pools not being able to pay out? Do the pools know there's an issue? Am I the only one having this problem?

For the past 24 hours, I've had 3.3-3.7 Mh/s pointed at LuckyAltcoin Pool and still have 1.3 Mh/s pointed at Coppercoin.net -- and I've only received a single deposit of 6.72 coins. For a few hours yesterday I had an L3+ pointed at LuckyAltCoin.

So... I'm going to put an L3+ back on Lucky now, leave everything else where its at... and see where I'm at in the morning.
HotSwapp

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:24:07 AM

It’s actually to do with the network diff, so far LuckAtcoin has only found 6 blocks total and only 1 recently that is still pending confirmation. Really it’s just there are a lot of people mining somewhere on a different pool. Rest assured your chunk of the 200 copper coin is coming your way.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

It’s actually to do with the network diff, so far LuckAtcoin has only found 6 blocks total and only 1 recently that is still pending confirmation. Really it’s just there are a lot of people mining somewhere on a different pool. Rest assured your chunk of the 200 copper coin is coming your way.

Update:  Since I stuck the L3+ back on LuckAltCoin I have once again begun receiving deposits. And they're healthy (although wildly variant). So I still think something might be wrong with their own pool over at Coppercoin.net

I'd love to see this coin win and get some traction...
HotSwapp

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

LuckyAltcoin.com is converting to a new server and a Yiimp based pool rather than the old NOMP server. Please change your settings to the following before we make the full change over.

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://pool.luckyaltcoin.com:3433 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=COPPER
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

LuckyAltcoin.com is converting to a new server and a Yiimp based pool rather than the old NOMP server. Please change your settings to the following before we make the full change over.

Code:

Switched over my main box. Testing now.
HotSwapp

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

Code:

Great! Let me know if anything is going wrong.
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

Code:

Great! Let me know if anything is going wrong.

Just visited the new pool page to see the rig moved over. Looks great... appreciate being able to see more details, including pending work, etc. I'll get my little guys moved over shortly as well. Great job on this.
SanSai

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

CoppercoinMasterNode: Is there masternode also? Where is setup guide? Is PoS already activated?
SanSai

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:20:34 AM

I answer to myself: Now block 181041.  Last PoW Block 1.000.000, so not soon. Is there any developnent? GitHub looks quiet for many months.
GoldBuffalo

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:17:28 AM

I may be wrong but... remove http from the site (JUST the http... colons and slashes stay)
See the Blockmunch pool ad on page 9 of this thread... no http there in the site address
I do not believe mining involves hypertext transfer protocol

I did what you said but just did the same thing
Thankyou Anyway

put your wallet address in the user name and put your password as 1234
GoldBuffalo

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:19:34 AM

to whom ever is on the US01.coppercoin.net server with the following wallet:

CNqFYkynbwhkLeBXRwaKG62vJQc6BSkojx   0   901120   0%   0.00 KH

Please get that turd machine off the server, jeez, all you are doing is submitting bad hash
vegascoinpool

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Anyone wanna band together and do something useful with this coin?
alves1603

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

EU Mining pool is alive

http://eu01.coppercoin.net

I can confirm that the pool is working and paying out and funds are being received into the wallet.

It's pretty lonely though. Just me and one other miner Smiley

how do I configure the miner.bat file? can you help me?
zagorx1

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Coppercoin mining
on poolmin.com

Fee only 0.5% - Random 0% fee

Payment every 15min

Use your favorite mining program like ccminer cgminer and append the paremeter below:

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3433 -u <YOUR WALLET ADDRESS> -p c=COPPER  

Happy mining!!!! :-)

coinscontrol

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

Get listed in https://coinscontrol.com exchange and trading platform for just 0.10 BTC and reach global crypto traders
GoldBuffalo

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 05:09:50 AM

EU Mining pool is alive

http://eu01.coppercoin.net

I can confirm that the pool is working and paying out and funds are being received into the wallet.

It's pretty lonely though. Just me and one other miner Smiley

how do I configure the miner.bat file? can you help me?

post it and I will help
Spekske

Activity: 673
Merit: 506

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

COPPER statistics have been updated on our miningpool, including live marketdata:

http://coincave.nl/copperstats.php

The pool is continuously being developed and will get more features during the coming weeks and months.

bitmagic1984

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

Coinscontrol is a new exchanhe. How does it work ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: