Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together.  (Read 9620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chanteeve

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:46:07 PM

I am curious to know more about BLOCKCHAINS! Even the word itself has me intrigued. I have read several articles and I am still trying to wrap my head around it . What I am asking for, in simple terms, is a basic rundown of this new technology and why it’s considered revolutionary. I am also wondering why InnVenn is using the Ethereum blockchain over others? Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Loco4loci

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:56:16 PM

$10,000 -$30,000 for a typical non- provisional patent application is absurd.

The possibility of it costing hundreds of thousands of dollars is insane.

How can any inventor without big business backing afford that.

With a system like this,the average person with an extraordinary idea runs the risk of losing everything trying to do something with it.

If loci can change this and this alone I want to be a part of what they are doing.
Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:03:14 PM

I am curious to know more about BLOCKCHAINS! Even the word itself has me intrigued. I have read several articles and I am still trying to wrap my head around it . What I am asking for, in simple terms, is a basic rundown of this new technology and why it’s considered revolutionary. I am also wondering why InnVenn is using the Ethereum blockchain over others? Thanks!

The developers at InnVenn see an opportunity to use Ethereum’s smart contract features to secure patents on the blockchain.

Loco4loci

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:04:36 PM

I cant answer why InnVenn is using Ethereum other than telling you why I would, but I can offer a link to an article that describes the technology in terms that someone new to this technology can understand.

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/45/how-would-i-explain-ethereum-to-a-non-technical-friend
Loco4loci

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:12:22 PM

I am also interested in learning how I can sell my invention or idea as part of an IP pool by registering it with InnVenn.

Great question, one I also want to know the answer too. it is the part of  InnVenn I am most interested in. it could provide a chance to do something with all the ideas rattling around in my head.
jackjeffreys

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:20:24 PM

With a system like this,the average person with an extraordinary idea runs the risk of losing everything trying to do something with it.

If loci can change this and this alone I want to be a part of what they are doing.

America used to lead the world in innovation.

It is a major part of what once Made America Great.

If Trump wants To Make America Great Again

he should forget the wall and work on freeing up the ties that bind innovation.

Make it possible for the little guy to achieve his dream;

Don’t punish him with legality, fines and restrictions.

Give the people the ability to Make America Great Again, and they will.
jackjeffreys

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:47:00 PM

Can someone please tell me the fundamental difference between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies?

In cryptocurrencies, there is a fixed number or a fixed amount of them that are created.

here is a link to an article that describes the differences

https://coin.clinic/2017/03/24/crypto-currencies-and-real-fiat-money/ 
lawrencehart

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:08:10 AM

America used to lead the world in innovation.

It is a major part of what once Made America Great.

If Trump wants To Make America Great Again

he should forget the wall and work on freeing up the ties that bind innovation.

Make it possible for the little guy to achieve his dream;

Don’t punish him with legality, fines and restrictions.

Give the people the ability to Make America Great Again, and they will.

5600 IP litigation cases in the US last year;

the average award of over 9m.

This is another example of how back assward our system is .

It punishes the innovators with laws enacted to protect them.

It is time for a change.

I support whatever helps to make that change.
lawrencehart

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:14:46 AM

It sounds to me that Loci was founded with one goal, to change the way we all invent and the value of an idea as a whole.

Loci is a company that aims to change the way we invent and value ideas. The company specializes in simplifying the patent search process.

Simplifying the patent process is just a small part of what LOCI plans to do. LOCI’s patented their machine learning technologies;

US Patent U S9461876 “System and Method for Fuzzy Concept Mapping, Voting Ontology Crowd Sourcing, and Technology Prediction,”.

Technology Prediction is the part I am I am excited about.

Basically, the more people that use this system the more this system will be able to predict the next big invention.

A MACHINE WITH THE GENIUS TO CREATE!

I don’t know whether to fear it or embrace it.

I know I want to see it.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:19:15 AM

The idea of the project is excellent! And it is not just words. I have my own patent. I wrote it for a long time, because I faced many difficulties. It was difficult for me to find out whether my idea was already patented. I think that with LOCI platform everything would be much easier.
The project must be fully implemented, good luck!

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

D McCann

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:26:16 AM

Ethereum is an open blockchain platform that lets anyone build and use decentralized applications that run on blockchain technology. Like Bitcoin, no one controls or owns Ethereum – it is an open-source project built by many people around the world. But unlike the Bitcoin protocol, Ethereum was designed to be adaptable and flexible.
Chase13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:29:24 AM

Ethereum is an open blockchain platform that lets anyone build and use decentralized applications that run on blockchain technology. Like Bitcoin, no one controls or owns Ethereum – it is an open-source project built by many people around the world. But unlike the Bitcoin protocol, Ethereum was designed to be adaptable and flexible.

It is easy to create new applications on the Ethereum platform, and with the Homestead release, it is now safe for anyone to use those applications.
chanteeve

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

The developers at InnVenn see an opportunity to use Ethereum’s smart contract features to secure patents on the blockchain.

Thanks for the response. What exactly is a smart contract?
chanteeve

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:52:29 AM

It is easy to create new applications on the Ethereum platform, and with the Homestead release, it is now safe for anyone to use those applications.

Hi Chase13.

Thank you for the info. Do you have any more details on what you mean by the Homestead release? Is that like a version of the application or software?

The BLOCKCHAIN subject matter is rather dense and pretty darn techie. I have yet to get a firm grasp on it, conceptually.

Feel free to chime in with your additional commentary or corrections, if necessary. So far the main points I have found to be of importance are as follows;

1. Transparency-data is embedded within the network as a whole, by definition it is public.

2. It cannot be corrupted altering any unit of information on the blockchain would mean using a huge amount of computing power to override the entire network.

3. Blockchain helps is to guarantee the validity of a transaction by recording it not only on a main register but a connected distributed system of registers,
       all of which are connected through a secure validation mechanism.

4. is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.

5. Information held on a blockchain exists as a shared — and continually reconciled — database

TO BE CONTINUED...............

[/list]
    chanteeve

View Profile
    October 08, 2017, 05:08:13 AM

i AM A NEWBIE AS FAR AS THIS CRYPTOCURRENCY BUSINESS GOES. BEING SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH BASIC ECONOMICS, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH AN ANSWER TO MY VERY ELEMENTARY QUESTION, WHICH IS;

WHAT ARE THE MAIN DRIVERS OF BITCOIN PRICE?
    Chase13

View Profile
    October 08, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Thanks for the response. What exactly is a smart contract?

A smart contract is a computer code running on top of a blockchain containing a set of rules under which the parties to that smart contract agree to interact with each other. If and when the pre-defined rules are met, the agreement is automatically enforced. The smart contract code facilitates, verifies, and enforces the negotiation or performance of an agreement or transaction. It is the simplest form of decentralized automation.

Chase13

View Profile
    October 08, 2017, 09:00:26 AM

Hi Chase13.

Thank you for the info. Do you have any more details on what you mean by the Homestead release? Is that like a version of the application or software?

The BLOCKCHAIN subject matter is rather dense and pretty darn techie. I have yet to get a firm grasp on it, conceptually.

Feel free to chime in with your additional commentary or corrections, if necessary. So far the main points I have found to be of importance are as follows;

1. Transparency-data is embedded within the network as a whole, by definition it is public.

2. It cannot be corrupted altering any unit of information on the blockchain would mean using a huge amount of computing power to override the entire network.

3. Blockchain helps is to guarantee the validity of a transaction by recording it not only on a main register but a connected distributed system of registers,

4. is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions that can be programmed to record not just financial transactions but virtually everything of value.

5. Information held on a blockchain exists as a shared — and continually reconciled — database

[/list]

Homestead is the second major version release of the Ethereum platform, which includes several protocol changes and a networking change that gives the ability to do further network upgrades.

nameMINE (OP)

Activity: 168
      Merit: 101

View Profile
      October 08, 2017, 09:40:38 AM

I would like to learn more about InnVenn's "whitespace" and how their Venn Diagram can show you where there is room for inventions and new ideas.

Hi there you can read on our whitepaper https://locipro.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/loci-full-whitepaper.pdf  or join us on telegram and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have https://t.me/Loci_InnVenn

lingkip

View Profile
      October 08, 2017, 09:45:49 AM

Hi Chase13.

[/list]

Homestead is the second major version release of the Ethereum platform, which includes several protocol changes and a networking change that gives the ability to do further network upgrades.

I think it is important note that Ethereum blockchain was developed to do so much more than that of its predecessors, like Bitcoin.

Yes, Ethereum represents a decentralized platform, which can run smart contracts,
         it also offers greater protection against fraud, downtime, third party interference or censorship.
         it allows users to create their very own digital tokens.
         it grants app developers the possibility to raise virtual funds,
        and to develop applications to run on the Blockchain thereby furthering the development of Ethereum itself.
        This is why Loci coin and so many others are using Ethereum and why Ethereum should surpass Bitcoin.
        lingkip

View Profile
        October 08, 2017, 09:58:34 AM

Hi Chase13.

[/list]

I think it is important note that Ethereum blockchain was developed to do so much more than that of its predecessors, like Bitcoin.

Yes, Ethereum represents a decentralized platform, which can run smart contracts,
           it also offers greater protection against fraud, downtime, third party interference or censorship.
           it allows users to create their very own digital tokens.
           it grants app developers the possibility to raise virtual funds,
          and to develop applications to run on the Blockchain thereby furthering the development of Ethereum itself.
          This is why Loci coin and so many others are using Ethereum and why Ethereum should surpass Bitcoin.

sorry, I did not intend to be redundant.
           I was responding to an earlier version of this post,
          I had not realized that everything I had to add had already been added.
          Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
            Print  

Jump to: