Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together.  (Read 9620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lingkip

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:08:59 AM

Since we have been discussing Blockchain. I thought I would add a few more the differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Ethereum is faster, the average block time for bitcoin is of around 10 minutes, Ethereum confirms in around 12 seconds, thanks to GHOST protocol.

Two-thirds of all bitcoin have already been mined. Ethereum only half of the coins have been mined.

Ethereum raised the capital for its launch in its ICO.

When Ethereum has switched from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake miners and the need for computers to solve mathematical problems will be eliminated saving a ton of electricity.

Ethereum transaction will cost less than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin a certain sum of money must be paid to the miners for cracking a block. With Ethereum validators will earn transaction fees for each transaction and smart contract that they validate and upload to the blockchain.

Ethereum will power decentralized applications

Basically, Ethereum blockchain is superior, far superior to that of Bitcoin
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lingkip

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:59:02 AM

I was disappointed to hear that your token sale was postponed.however I am still interested in LociPro. The more I read the more I am look forward to the launch. It is good to know that you will have a working product at launch. Will we will be able to look under the hood before the token sale? Try before buy kind of thing.
nameMINE (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:04:10 AM

I was disappointed to hear that your token sale was postponed.however I am still interested in LociPro. The more I read the more I am look forward to the launch. It is good to know that you will have a working product at launch. Will we will be able to look under the hood before the token sale? Try before buy kind of thing.

That is our goal for the product to be ready and people can try it before the crowdsale

Debra M

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:38:09 AM

I would like to learn more about InnVenn's "whitespace" and how their Venn Diagram can show you where there is room for inventions and new ideas.

Hi there you can read on our whitepaper https://locipro.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/loci-full-whitepaper.pdf  or join us on telegram and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have https://t.me/Loci_InnVenn

Thanks for your reply with a link to Loci's Whitepaper on InnVenn... very interesting reading.  In the first section of the whitepaper, I think the author sums it up well when he describes whitespace as the gap between current technology and undiscovered connections.

Debra M

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

That is our goal for the product to be ready and people can try it before the crowdsale

Last night I went to InnVenn's website located at https://innvenn.com/welcome.  I signed up for a free account and and did an actual patent search.  The program is impressive although many of it's advanced features are not available with the free account.

Debra M

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:20:05 AM

i AM A NEWBIE AS FAR AS THIS CRYPTOCURRENCY BUSINESS GOES. BEING SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH BASIC ECONOMICS, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH AN ANSWER TO MY VERY ELEMENTARY QUESTION, WHICH IS;

WHAT ARE THE MAIN DRIVERS OF BITCOIN PRICE?

The biggest and perhaps most fundamental factor in bitcoin’s price – what gave a price at all, in fact, and what will continue to drive its growth and adoption – is its usefulness as a value-transfer network that can exist without the approval of any government or central authority.  The second big driver of bitcoin’s value is an increasing interest among institutional investors and high net worth individuals.  Government regulations are another important factor in bitcoin’s long-term price performance.

Debra M

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

i AM A NEWBIE AS FAR AS THIS CRYPTOCURRENCY BUSINESS GOES. BEING SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR WITH BASIC ECONOMICS, CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH AN ANSWER TO MY VERY ELEMENTARY QUESTION, WHICH IS;

The biggest and perhaps most fundamental factor in bitcoin’s price – what gave a price at all, in fact, and what will continue to drive its growth and adoption – is its usefulness as a value-transfer network that can exist without the approval of any government or central authority.  The second big driver of bitcoin’s value is an increasing interest among institutional investors and high net worth individuals.  Government regulations are another important factor in bitcoin’s long-term price performance.

Below is a link to an interesting article about what drives the price of Bitcoin:

Bitcoin price drivers: what moves the long-term price of bitcoin?

http://www.breakingbitcoin.com/guides/bitcoin-price-drivers-what-moves-the-long-term-price-of-bitcoin/

bbly

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

The USPTO offers a free search engine, what is wrong with it?
jackjeffreys

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:06:15 PM

Below is a link to an interesting article about what drives the price of Bitcoin:

Bitcoin price drivers: what moves the long-term price of bitcoin?

http://www.breakingbitcoin.com/guides/bitcoin-price-drivers-what-moves-the-long-term-price-of-bitcoin/

To put it simply

usage in trade

money supply

price level

increasing price  motivates users to become miners
and
Bitcoin is not a safe haven investment
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:12:52 PM

To answer your question I am going to use the words of the US patent office’s.

Below is the intro for the USPTO  seven steep process to conduct a patent search using there system.

This is a Seven Step Strategy for conducting preliminary searches of U.S. patents and
PTRCs provide online access to the PatFT (Patents Full-Text and Image)
and AppFT (Applications Full-Text and Image) databases on the USPTO website
 and the Espacenet Worldwide Database on the EPO website.
In addition, most PTRCs provide access to additional USPTO patent databases
available through PubWEST (Public version of the Web-based Examiners Search Tool)
and PubEAST (Public version of the Examiners Assisted Search Tool).
The USPTO has transitioned from 100 year old U.S. Patent Classification (USPC) system
 to Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC),).
The USPTO currently only uses CPC for classifying new utility patent documents;
it will continue to use U.S. Patent Classification for classifying design and plant patents.

Let me tell you, it only gets more convoluted from there. Do you see the problem?

bbly

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

Below is the intro for the USPTO  seven steep process to conduct a patent search using there system.

This is a Seven Step Strategy for conducting preliminary searches of U.S. patents and
available through PubWEST (Public version of the Web-based Examiners Search Tool)
The USPTO has transitioned from 100 year old U.S. Patent Classification (USPC) system
it will continue to use U.S. Patent Classification for classifying design and plant patents.

Let me tell you, it only gets more convoluted from there. Do you see the problem?

Yea that is a bit obnoxious.
What about Google didn’t they come out with a Patent Search Engine?
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:21:18 PM

Yes, In 2006 Google took their book search engine

and set it loose within a patent database going back to 1790 for the US and 1978 for Europe.

Then they kept working on it, updating it, adding country after country.

They integrated Google Scholar and google Books, along with all kinds of tools.

Today it is the best FREE search engine out there,

and a complete waste of time
bbly

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:59:15 PM

and set it loose within a patent database going back to 1790 for the US and 1978 for Europe.

Why do you say that?
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

Why do you say that?

I can see its use for an initial search to see what exists in the field of your invention, but it is a huge investment of time.

The more you put in the farther you have to go.

Page after page, its Click, scroll, zoom, click, scroll, zoom,

through drawings and technical jargon, until your mind is mush, eyes are glazed

and your finger is begging for a mouse with a ball on top.

After hours invested you feel like you missed something and you are less certain then when you began.
bbly

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Why do you say that?

I can see its use for an initial search to see what exists in the field of your invention, but it is a huge investment of time.

After hours invested you feel like you missed something and you are less certain then when you began.

Have you tried Inn Venn?
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:07:18 PM

Why do you say that?

Have you tried Inn Venn?

No, I am waiting for their launch. I have read their White Page and seen their diagram. The page layout is exactly what I have wanted. The time saving alone makes is worth the cost to use.
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:17:54 PM

Why do you say that?

Have you tried Inn Venn?

No, I am waiting for their launch. I have read their White Page and seen their diagram. The page layout is exactly what I have wanted. The time saving alone makes is worth the cost to use.

They are also offering some other features that go beyond belief.
 when I first read there White Page I thought "they cant do that,
no one can do that, it is years ahead of its time" .
However  The more I read about what and how they are building,
 the more I believe these guys are on to something.
 Now, I eagerly await the applications release.
If the launch does not happen soon I will skip the coin offering and subscribe to their preexisting system.
They have addressed every issue I had with patent search engines and then some.
cookie333

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:20:26 PM

Is there a minimal amount to invest?
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:24:43 PM

Last night I went to InnVenn's website located at https://innvenn.com/welcome.  I signed up for a free account and and did an actual patent search.  The program is impressive although many of it's advanced features are not available with the free account.

Thanks for the info, I am going there to try it now.
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:30:28 PM

Hello everybody! It is true that the date of the LOCI ICO is postponed? It is a pity... Undecided I was really interesred in this project. Until what time, who knows?

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: