Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] LOCI Thinking Better. Together.  (Read 9620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JEugine

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:27:04 PM

Inn Venn ability to predict future inventions blows my mind.
 however i see a problem with getting anything it predicts patented.
The current requirements for a patent are,
The invention must be statutory, new, useful,and non-obvious.
A computer is not capable of being non-obvious.
It  follows a liner path of systematical programed facts to arrive at an answer. A + B = C.
Its answer can only be obvious, therefore non-patentable. Right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackjeffreys

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:29:34 PM

It  follows a liner path of systematical programed facts to arrive at an answer. A + B = C.

if Loci Pro’s Inn Venn prediction ability can only predict inventions considered obvious and non-patentable then why was the program granted a patent.
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:32:37 PM

What i want to know is who will profit from the inventions it predicts?
JEugine

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:39:22 PM

There has yet to be a working program built utilizing the blockchains ability, if they are successful what will the new Inn Venn do that the current one doesn't?
JEugine

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:14:20 PM

Can someone tell me how Loci Pro's Inn Venn simplify the Patent process?

That's a pretty vague question, but I'll try to summarize it for you.  InnVenn has designed a context based search tool from an expansive database that shows related document search results in its simple and intuitive Venn diagram.

Ok, i will try and be more specific what will  adding the blockchain do to simplify the patent process?

Do they plan on putting every invention and idea both patented and non-patented on the blockchain?
lingkip

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:18:07 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 03:30:39 PM by lingkip

$240.00 a month is a lot of money for the small time inventor, who is there targeted customer, companies, lawyers, manufactures?
lingkip

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

is Inn Venn better than the pay patent search services already out ?
How?
Chase13

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:49:59 PM

$240.00 a month is a lot of money for the small time inventor, who is there targeted customer, companies, lawyers, manufactures?

I think the patent attorney's office will have a subscription for $249 a month and they will allow access to the individual inventors they represent with an access code.

D McCann

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:55:01 PM

is Inn Venn better than the pay patent search services already out ?
How?

Time will tell if InnVenn search platform is better than the current search engines available, but they are way less expensive.

D McCann

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:32:16 PM

That's a pretty vague question, but I'll try to summarize it for you.  InnVenn has designed a context based search tool from an expansive database that shows related document search results in its simple and intuitive Venn diagram.

Ok, i will try and be more specific what will  adding the blockchain do to simplify the patent process?

Do they plan on putting every invention and idea both patented and non-patented on the blockchain?

You should be able to access both from the blockchain platform.  You can do a search for the inventions that have been filed and a patent has been issued.  You can also search for those inventors who have registered their ideas and inventions on the blockchain that have not yet been patented if they choose to make their information public.

D McCann

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:41:12 PM

There has yet to be a working program built utilizing the blockchains ability, if they are successful what will the new Inn Venn do that the current one doesn't?

InnVenn is now on the Ethereum blockchain platform and they are doing testing.

Debra M

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:45:19 PM

What i want to know is who will profit from the inventions it predicts?

The person who does the search will benefit from any ideas they come up with as a result of that search.

Debra M

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:08:53 AM

if Loci Pro’s Inn Venn prediction ability can only predict inventions considered obvious and non-patentable then why was the program granted a patent.

First of all, we don't know what part of InnVenn was patented.  Second, one has nothing to do with the other as far as patents go.

Debra M

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:18:19 AM

Integrating with blockchain technology gives InnVenn immutable data containing a time stamp basis regarding when a concept was stated and when it was first disclosed to the public by the inventor.

Debra M

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:21:01 AM

Your information is not accurate.

Debra M

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:24:42 AM

From what I understand, we can expect the Loci Coin sale to be in December.

Have they released a statement about this? if so where can it be viewed?

They will be making a statement soon.

D McCann

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:24:50 PM

You should be able to access both from the blockchain platform.  You can do a search for the inventions that have been filed and a patent has been issued.  You can also search for those inventors who have registered their ideas and inventions on the blockchain that have not yet been patented if they choose to make their information public.

Applications for patents, which are not published or issued as patents, are not generally open to the public.

D McCann

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

I am curious to hear the perspectives of other people who are potential investors in InnVenn/LOCI. What are the main factors that you have based your decisions on?

Are you going on to this as a proponent of the patent industry or are you week-versed in the bitcoin market and made a decision based off your calculations for return on your capitol investment?

I understand that the presale being delayed was not ideal and can be attributed to unforeseen circumstances and for the protection of everyone involved to have a finely tuned working product with no margin for errors after the fact.

InnCenn is a company that clearly holds themselves to a very high ethical standard of business practices, which impresses me a great deal. I was impressed before and wanted to hear what impressed others enough to believe in and invest in this product.

I would also be interested in hearing the reasons other people decided to invest in Loci... are you inventors or ICO investors... and why did you choose Loci to invest in?

jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:51:31 AM

They will be making a statement soon.

Where are you getting your information?
jackjeffreys

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:57:10 AM

Is it new ICO?

There ICO was supposed to be a few weeks back, it was postponed. they have yet to announce a new date for its launch.
Although RUMER has it that it will be sometime in December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: