Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Koinex Review  (Read 7383 times)
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:54:32 AM

I was thinking to register but after reading this thread lol ..

100 INR for verification ROFL .

I hope Coinsecure soon adapt Altcoins .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moksh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

Dude i dont know about the password change charge but they certainly are not charging for KYC process.
I just registered today and its working good.
Look people if you want to start trade then its a great platform. There are alot of tutorials for the new people there.
well if you want you can use my Referral Link : https://koinex.in/?ref=db3a95  .You will get 50 rs.

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 04:19:07 AM

Initially Koinex was not good, but things have changed drastically in just 2 months of their launch.... Please consider going through the review!

They still use an sms based authentication (+0, no points) but they are yet to introduce Google Two factor authentication very soon…. That will be another plus point then… I'll update my answer then….

Looks like it's time to update your response. They do have Google 2 factor authentication now.

Admins are very active on the telegram channel and via mails and they resolve issues very quickly (if you face one, and I can guarantee if you follow the quick start guides you will never face any).

Can you please provide the link for the Telegram Channel? I would like to join the channel.

The amount of 2001 that I added was mistakenly added from a different account. It should have been refunded. But it never was..

You still didn't get your money back?

I was thinking to register but after reading this thread lol ..

100 INR for verification ROFL .

I hope Coinsecure soon adapt Altcoins .

The 100 INR for verification and 50 INR for password change were adopted earlier when they started. Now they don't charge any of such stupid fees. Koinex is the best trading platform in India, in my opinion.

dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Koinex will be my first recommendation for crypto currencies buy & sell in India. i am its regular user. deposit through imps took hardly 4-5 min. for me every time. Of course prices are premium here but less than zebpay. Withdraw is pretty fast too. What else you need more :/
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:07:53 PM

People, their support is horrible!

I tried to contact support and was given a time of 24hrs within which I would be contacted by them. It's been almost 48Hrs and nothing has happened.
akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 03:23:47 AM

Their support is horrible. And they decided to charge earlier for password change etc. And they had brought the exchange down at key times when there are sharp spikes in price.

I would not trust such an exchange. But there are not much alternatives

If you say so try Coinome. It's far better than Zebpay and Unocoin
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

I tried to contact support and was given a time of 24hrs within which I would be contacted by them. It's been almost 48Hrs and nothing has happened.

Does anybody have an idea who runs this exchange? Its being now couple of months in the market so wanted to get the review about is it legitimate site, service seems to be pathetic as per the above comments. Is anyone on this forum from their team?

Within how much time the moeny withdrawl is being processed?

akhjob

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 02:13:42 PM

Does anybody have an idea who runs this exchange? Its being now couple of months in the market so wanted to get the review about is it legitimate site, service seems to be pathetic as per the above comments. Is anyone on this forum from their team?

Within how much time the moeny withdrawl is being processed?

I am not from Koinex team.  But I have withdrew several times from the Exchange.  The withdrawal are instant.  Mostly I get my balance credited to my account within an hour. Same go with INR deposits half an hour to reflect in your Koinex account if you do next/Rtgs.

The top negative reviews are made when the exchange was started.  Now they have improved a lot. Great trading site.
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:18:52 PM

Well their support i don't know shit or good but as far i am a new user and uploaded for verification , its over 3 business days and nothing still . Just sent Ticket today and lets see how long it will take ..

bunny003

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:16:02 AM

using koinex for exchange is safe. but support is poor. i think they should work on this
suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:22:45 AM

There are lots of negatives right now-

They are charging Rs 100 for KYC, I mean who does that.

ridiculous!

They are also charging Rs 50 for password change, you heard it correctly, so don't ever forget your password...

beyond ridiculous!!

This is really hight, there are many other options available. But I like there operations. Very professional
Pankaj Jayani

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

koinex is best in term of bacause it introduced fastest money deposite compare to others
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:51:36 PM

These charges are really ridiculous. I have used koinex earlier in Dec-Jan but at that time there were no charges. If you want to avoid these charges then use Coindelta instead. That is a good trustworthy exchange and they have added many altcoins.
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:03:15 PM

Charging customers for KYC when others are not charging anything is not good at all and charging  for password change is really ridiculous. its better to avoid this exchange then.
Deepa18dec

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

This is just senseless. Who charges for password change? I am using more than 10 international exchanges and no one is charging a dime for KYC or password change. Just avoid that exchange use another one which is not charging anything.
vaco

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

50 rupees for password change LOL
Nymeria4

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

I tried Koinex platform, though it looks promising as you can trade real-time bitcoin,litecoin,ripple,ethereum and there is chat function to chat with fellow traders and support staff, it has very long way to go.

There are lots of negatives right now-

They are charging Rs 100 for KYC, I mean who does that.
They say they will adjust it in first trade fee but trade fee will be always going very small unless you are buying in lakhs, say in simple terms your Rs 100 in their pocket.

They are also charging Rs50 for password change, you heard it correctly, so don't ever forget your password, though they say you can put a deposit request for refund but this money they will credit on your trade account so either you will use it for trading on platforn and if you want to withdraw there is Rs 10 fee, so they will earn anyway.

Very low volume trade, there is very less number of users and very less trade is happening per day.

They are earning most of their money from registration and password change.
They are not giving any incentive to early adopters.
Rather than promoting their website and finding new users, they are creating hindrances.

INR withdrawal takes 2 days which is very high.

You can check their fee structure here, it doesn't seem very lucrative to me.

So don't use this platform until it matures enough.

Some positives-
1.KYC completion will be done in 1-2 days considering everything goes smooth
2.Chat function
3.Litecoin, ripple support

all who are using this platform, let me know your experiences.

koinex is good to exchange crypto's but they are charging money to kyc and change password, but we have other alternative way to exchange our crypto's you can use wazirx ann
bankarpit

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:00:04 AM

Initially they were very good but now a days they are charging for everything. Which doesn't seem good. And why to charge for password change. It's simply looting to investors.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

Whatever it is now koinex is not in trend, wairx is doing better then this according to me.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: