Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whoa! Do you think Electroneum centralized mobile miner a step too far?  (Read 4678 times)
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:28:54 PM

They have only raised a million dollars

3 million

On pace for 10 to 15 million which is more than enough because the product is already created with Devs own money prior to crowdsale.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:49:24 PM

Fresh update from Richard this morning on Telegram:

Quoted for showing the image.

This coin is marketing all over the internet, Im waiting to see a TV commerical
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:10:24 AM

3 million

On pace for 10 to 15 million which is more than enough because the product is already created with Devs own money prior to crowdsale.

Wow now its 4 million already. They got the last million in less than 3 days with 33 days to go!!
BitPACK

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:15:56 AM

they are making too many advertisiment and i don't like those advertisiment. I hope this project won't scam.
cmanel

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:37:53 AM

3 million

Wow now its 4 million already. They got the last million in less than 3 days with 33 days to go!!

5 million raised and growing!There is  enough time to reach 10 million by November 1st
dllhg

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:44:15 AM

Well I went in with 3.5 BTC with the 30% bonus.  Time will tell if it was a a wise choice.   Sure looks promising. 

They have almost 1000 BTC

12704  ETH

36K registered users. 
monkfishy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:16:05 AM

The idea is (more) mainstream adoption, and that may be a necessary requirement for it.

Don't think it's taking it too far at all.

★★★ INTENSE COIN ★★★
BLOCKCHAIN BACKED DECENTRALISED P2P VPN
MediumTwitterSlackDiscordRedditFacebookWhitepaperBitcointalk Ann
xenolith

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:58:31 AM

The project is extremely promising and very realistic with their goals, adoption by the layman is a big hurdle in the crypto space right now. If you can introduce a mobile miner and have total novices "mine" on their mobile and earn free money in the process, why the hell not? It'll attract all kinds of newbies
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

The project is extremely promising and very realistic with their goals, adoption by the layman is a big hurdle in the crypto space right now. If you can introduce a mobile miner and have total novices "mine" on their mobile and earn free money in the process, why the hell not? It'll attract all kinds of newbies

True, its getting pretty exciting!!
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:19:10 AM

53,000 investors, and not finished yet. Id say so!
mkmdoc

Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:17:25 AM

I think most of them are registered for purchases and some of them are bounty participants. I think those 53000 are not completely invested into this, but some of them are investors into this Electroneum project.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:44:46 AM

I think most of them are registered for purchases and some of them are bounty participants. I think those 53000 are not completely invested into this, but some of them are investors into this Electroneum project.

True, some have registered but not invested yet. Forgot about  those
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

Either way we have raised over 10 Million dollars!  We're all going to the moon.  Grin

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 06:35:47 AM

Is going too far a good thing? - It could work either way

Going too far = Unrealistic , Hard to develop
If you are pioneer of something, you have nothing much to refer on. Maybe "Unrealistic" should not be the word because every idea has its success criteria. It will be of course hard to develop for the ongoing future roadmap because you does not have any Case study to look for, like we can see hard fork of Bitcoin, ETH and ETC.
But did anyone see split chain of a mobile crypto blockchain? Its a challenge here

Going too far = Visionary , Market Capture + Learning Materials
By starting the first of something, this shows that you are a visionary leader because you see something people don't see. If electroneum are successful after the operations and fundings, they would capture a huge marketshare in the mobile crypto segment because they indeed, are kinda success here as they already raise around $10M based on the current price of coins.
Although if they couldn't go far ahead, they still brings benefit towards the crypto community because people could use "Electroneum" technical whitepaper to make it as a references

IMO, i would say its a good thing to expand into a new field, Electroneum should be a good coins there Smiley
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:58:50 AM

they collect almost 12 million dollar. that's the most important thing!

Savvy7188

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:33:10 PM

i truly believe Electroneum's vision and the versatility it comes with. mobile mining is just the tip of the iceberg. Sony and Microsoft have also "pursued" electroneum so Yes im fully in board to see the noise they make 
BlackWidow

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

Telegram had to increase their group size from 20,000 to 30,000 because of Electroneum. ETN has the biggest Telegram group in the world. What does that tell you?

Gonna be huge!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: