Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ Electroneum ⚡ Token Sale Sept 14th Mobile Mining Crypto Coin  (Read 315103 times)
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:42:43 AM

Blockchain will be release in Novemder 1-st? When will be release mobile app for mining?

App is already released in Android and iOS is finished and Apple already checked it out and we are at the final approval stage.

All we need now is to show we have volume on an exchange, and it will be approved.

We come out of the gate with Cyyptopia, Yobit, Evercoin at launch Nov 1 and Bittrex in Nov

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:47:43 AM

Hi, I've installed the Electroneum on my Mobile but i cannot find my Electroneum Wallet Address, Please help me, Thanks.

The blockchain doesnt go live until Nov 1st. There is nothing the App does until then.

Your coins are safe on the website because they cant be moved because the blockchain isnt turned on yet.

Thanks
Thank you Contraband, I'm planning to Invest on this ICO

TagaMungkahi

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:50:27 AM

Another Question, Is there Any exchanges that we can exchange the coin? or is there any "built-in" exchange on the electroneum wallet? Just like Waves? Thanks

boulard83

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:57:40 AM

Another Question, Is there Any exchanges that we can exchange the coin? or is there any "built-in" exchange on the electroneum wallet? Just like Waves? Thanks

Exchange will have ETN on november 1st. Right now you can only get ETN on electroneum website/ICO.

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
TagaMungkahi

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:01:43 AM

Exchange will have ETN on november 1st. Right now you can only get ETN on electroneum website/ICO.

That's not what i meant, I mean ETN to ETH or ETN to WAVES or ETN to BTC or BTC to ETN which can be found inside the app or the website of Electroneum after the ICO ends.

iwouldntknow

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:12:22 AM

The App IS a marketing ploy to gain adoption. They will download the app to get free money, which will be $5 to $8 a month, and not the $1.66 suggested.
For one Richard said $3-$5 at most, himself.  I averaged lower because the $3-$5 is a best case scenario for people that leaving it running all the time with good phones.  Most people aren't walking around with the latest $1000 phone.  

You agree we will bring onboard users at a rate crypto has never seen, yes?
That remains to be seen.

You sound like someone from out of the crypto world and these are legit concerns, dont get me wrong, but many cryptos have produced 100x gains +++  that have done much less.
And just as many have crashed and burned.  

You dont agree that millions of users of an App will bring IMMENSE value to a crypto. I get that for now.

Thats fine that you dont see it that way and all, but there are those that do, which will make it skyrocket in price right there.
That value added just by perception, and that happens a lot of times in cryptoland.

But then everyone eventually dumps, right? I do truly understand where you are coming from, as I used to feel the same way.

The difference is this crypto will gain a ton of users just because of the initial buzz. Everyone will want to get free money.

What I would point out here is that on top of that viral effect, marketing Apps in mainstream markets comes down to cost per acquisition, the advertising cost paid per download. It is way way way less than a dollar.

These guys have already paid their own money to design everything ahead of time.

They have first mover advantage as the first crypto mined successfully and safely on a cellphone.
But you aren't actually mining.  Richard says so in his interview video.  All it's doing is checking your GPU and sending out coins based on that.  It's just a gimmick to get users in the hopes that it will keep them.

They are in the top on their field (marketing) and they know how to get downloads.

They have already raised 3 million and will end up with 10-15 million.

But you dont argue that, they are gonna get millions of downloads, what you seem to question is what effect that will have on the markets.

They will easily pass Bitcoin in total users, which has never been done. This will generate a ton of press, which will only move the growing snowball down the hill faster.
I can generate millions of users/downloads too if I start an app that gives out money for free.  Apps get income from users in turn actually spending money on other perks that they want.  How will millions of users make this successful when most of them won't end up using the coins for anything or best case just dumping their free coins if they figure out how to exchange them for fiat?  If the target was the average person then I can see them working on keeping those people around but when their real market is gamers, the majority of those people will not be gamers, so what incentive is there for them to continue using the coin for anything?  Todays society is all about instant gratification.  When people find out they can't do anything with the coins they'll likely move on, like I've said.  

Will the news that Electroneum passed Bitcoin in amount of users cause ETN to pass Bitcoin in marketcap? No. That will not be enough.

What it will do is reach $1 or so a coin and be worth 10-15% of the marketcap Bitcoin has now.

Why?

Because a network with millions of people has value. The news of having the most crypto users has value. Investors will see it as the next big thing and buyers will flock to the markets.

This will only get it more attention, and the snowball continues to pick up speed and only increase in size.

Bitcoin has 3 million users. ETN will have more. It wont cost $4000 a piece, but those that got in for a penny or less will make absolutely insane ROI that lands ETN on the Top Ten highest ROIs from a tokensale in crypto history.

I'm not here to bash, just asking legitimate questions in hopes of getting some real counter argument.  
contraband

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:33:32 AM

No built in exchange for trading coins at this time

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:44:27 AM

The App IS a marketing ploy to gain adoption. They will download the app to get free money, which will be $5 to $8 a month, and not the $1.66 suggested.
For one Richard said $3-$5 at most, himself.  I averaged lower because the $3-$5 is a best case scenario for people that leaving it running all the time with good phones.  Most people aren't walking around with the latest $1000 phone.  

You agree we will bring onboard users at a rate crypto has never seen, yes?
That remains to be seen.

You sound like someone from out of the crypto world and these are legit concerns, dont get me wrong, but many cryptos have produced 100x gains +++  that have done much less.
And just as many have crashed and burned.  

You dont agree that millions of users of an App will bring IMMENSE value to a crypto. I get that for now.

Thats fine that you dont see it that way and all, but there are those that do, which will make it skyrocket in price right there.
That value added just by perception, and that happens a lot of times in cryptoland.

But then everyone eventually dumps, right? I do truly understand where you are coming from, as I used to feel the same way.

The difference is this crypto will gain a ton of users just because of the initial buzz. Everyone will want to get free money.

What I would point out here is that on top of that viral effect, marketing Apps in mainstream markets comes down to cost per acquisition, the advertising cost paid per download. It is way way way less than a dollar.

These guys have already paid their own money to design everything ahead of time.

They have first mover advantage as the first crypto mined successfully and safely on a cellphone.
But you aren't actually mining.  Richard says so in his interview video.  All it's doing is checking your GPU and sending out coins based on that.  It's just a gimmick to get users in the hopes that it will keep them.

They are in the top on their field (marketing) and they know how to get downloads.

They have already raised 3 million and will end up with 10-15 million.

But you dont argue that, they are gonna get millions of downloads, what you seem to question is what effect that will have on the markets.

They will easily pass Bitcoin in total users, which has never been done. This will generate a ton of press, which will only move the growing snowball down the hill faster.
I can generate millions of users/downloads too if I start an app that gives out money for free.  Apps get income from users in turn actually spending money on other perks that they want.  How will millions of users make this successful when most of them won't end up using the coins for anything or best case just dumping their free coins if they figure out how to exchange them for fiat?  If the target was the average person then I can see them working on keeping those people around but when their real market is gamers, the majority of those people will not be gamers, so what incentive is there for them to continue using the coin for anything?  Todays society is all about instant gratification.  When people find out they can't do anything with the coins they'll likely move on, like I've said.  

Will the news that Electroneum passed Bitcoin in amount of users cause ETN to pass Bitcoin in marketcap? No. That will not be enough.

What it will do is reach $1 or so a coin and be worth 10-15% of the marketcap Bitcoin has now.

Why?

Because a network with millions of people has value. The news of having the most crypto users has value. Investors will see it as the next big thing and buyers will flock to the markets.

This will only get it more attention, and the snowball continues to pick up speed and only increase in size.

Bitcoin has 3 million users. ETN will have more. It wont cost $4000 a piece, but those that got in for a penny or less will make absolutely insane ROI that lands ETN on the Top Ten highest ROIs from a tokensale in crypto history.

I'm not here to bash, just asking legitimate questions in hopes of getting some real counter argument.  

I don't think you're bashing at all, I invested a decent amount into this ICO and believe it will be very successful if they can bring really good tech that is marketed correctly for mainstream adoption.  However, you bring up many good points/questions and ones that I mulled over myself before entering the ICO.

Regarding the payment for 'mining' (or rewarding/staking from what it sounds like per Richard's interview?) I think that if this coin becomes valuable enough to raise the value of mining, then it will become a bit of a snowball effect wouldn't it?  We can try to predict how much the price per coin will be but it really is based on the volume of people using the currency and if millions of people are actively using and mining the system will become self sustaining and quite powerful. 

However, I believe your skepticism is in the 'how' aspect and that is what ultimately will make or break this project.  How exactly will the Electroneum team convince millions upon millions of everyday humans to go to their app store, download Electroneum and mine away until their eyes bleed?  I guess that is what we will have to find out and I'm betting that these guys will figure it out...
zmhtech

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:47:52 AM

Is their any way to come up with a rough estimation of how many coins per day I would get mining on computers. for example if I can get around 1000 H/S how many ETN would that be per day.
contraband

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:51:31 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 04:14:05 AM by contraband

[Snip]

None of this changes any of my points.

You are NOT "getting it"

Networks of millions of people are powerful and have VALUE.

The whole idea is for them to change the ETN for fiat, to get the free money. OR to hold and wait for the value to go up even more which it will.

All of your arguments were made against Bitcoin, and what happened? You are making arguements the have been reahashed and proven wrong since the very beginning.

And you say if you have an app that gave out free money you would have millions of downloads too.

Well, you dont

And ETN DOES

If you cant see that millions of users being VALUE.

You are clearly and completely missing the point

Now I have answered your questions TWICE.

Thanks for stating your concerns.

contraband

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:54:47 AM

Is their any way to come up with a rough estimation of how many coins per day I would get mining on computers. for example if I can get around 1000 H/S how many ETN would that be per day.

No, unfortunatley their isnt. It depends how many are mining, and the difficulty. But that is the case with every crypto.
contraband

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:01:59 AM

I don't think you're bashing at all, I invested a decent amount into this ICO and believe it will be very successful if they can bring really good tech that is marketed correctly for mainstream adoption.  However, you bring up many good points/questions and ones that I mulled over myself before entering the ICO.

Regarding the payment for 'mining' (or rewarding/staking from what it sounds like per Richard's interview?) I think that if this coin becomes valuable enough to raise the value of mining, then it will become a bit of a snowball effect wouldn't it?  We can try to predict how much the price per coin will be but it really is based on the volume of people using the currency and if millions of people are actively using and mining the system will become self sustaining and quite powerful.  

However, I believe your skepticism is in the 'how' aspect and that is what ultimately will make or break this project.  How exactly will the Electroneum team convince millions upon millions of everyday humans to go to their app store, download Electroneum and mine away until their eyes bleed?  I guess that is what we will have to find out and I'm betting that these guys will figure it out...

The how is people will mine, without bleeding eyes (I love that term btw hahah that is great, seriously) because they want to get free money with am app running in the background, and I went into detail on CPA upthread.

Everything is figured out.

Rest assured!!

Thanks for the support.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:31:30 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 05:49:54 AM by BlackWidow

Smiley

THE DIARY OF A TROLL

BROUGHT TO YOU BY: BLACKWIDOW

STARRING: IWOULDNTKNOW

Introduction:

This is The Diary of a real life troll. It is CLEARLY a Sockpuppet Account. For someone who claims to be new, and only "lurked for awhile", he sure the hell seems to know his stuff. Have you EVER seen a REAL newbie look like this? Of course not. This is an acccount where he can run around and bash whatever he feels because he is SAD because he lives where trolls live - Under A Bridge.

The only thing that brings him "joy" in life is the free wifi that he can leach off of from the nearby Mcdonalds up the enbankment by the bridge.

DIARY PAGES

There are 11 posts here. There are a total of 15 posts in his history. I know you are like really 11 posts is it? The thing is he hides behind this account. He doesnt dare come with his real one because trolls never do. He most likey has more sockpuppets that have already been banned. The missing 4 posts are not missing they are against US on the pages before this one.

He says he owns coins to get credilbilty and then ASKS QUESTIONS THAT ARE REALLY JUST NEGATIVE STATEMENTS CLOAKED IN A QUESTION. SNEAKY SNEAKY. BUT NOT TOO SNEAKY FOR THE BLACKWIDOW

I did.  Statement still stands.  What's the purpose of the thread otherwise if not to pull more people in?

You’re illiterate. Ask anyone if I’ve told them to join. I’m not promoting it you clown I’m telling people how it’s going for me. Just cause your broke ass can’t afford to take risks doesn’t mean anything. If you’d like I can buy you as a person and pay you to wipe my ass for how much I make off bitconnect daily...

To all those reading this comment, I just don’t like dumb broke people

Read the last paragraph if you’re not as handicap as the guy I just quoted

LOL.  Show me where I said you asked people to join.  Yet I'm the illiterate one?   Cheesy

Why not just post a monthly update instead of bumping this on a daily basis?  The truth is that the more users the longer the ponzi scheme will go and your odds of not losing any money goes up.  People are greedy and think it won't happen to them so they'll still jump in seeing your success even knowing it's a ponzi scheme.  

The more people that join in just means a big user base will get screwed in the end.  If morally you're okay with that then go right on ahead.   Kiss

Have fun stealing others peoples money by getting in on a scam ponzi scheme.  Great thread to promote a scam so that others keep investing insuring you get your money back before it all comes crashing down.  

Hi ladies and gents,

My new pump coin after x10 IOP is INFX it moves easily even with 100 Btc x10 is easy.

This coin is taken over by cwi industries 3 months before and everything is running smoothly at the background.

When the countdown at their website ends in 20 days it will skyrocket it has only 1 Mio market cap smallest cap at bittrex..

http://chainworksindustries.com

So if you missed my last coin Iop do not miss this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Greets lads.

If I read all the other threads here this seems to be a once in an hour opportunity.  

Shitcoin that was abandoned by devs and picked up by a nobody with no information listed to show their intentions....I'm ALL in!  Just picked up 5 BTC worth on bittrex.  Thanks OP.  

Op is a fraud, pump and dumper. And colluder (with friends). Especially with friends. Thinks mighty of himself but is POS and a loser basicly.

He has publicly admitted this and that he is a shill, and I say so what. True he and his friends might get in at a 20% discount or so, but if the coin is going to go up 10x I don't mind. He has done the research and truly believes in the project and is sharing his ideas. He has generally been spot on, so ignore his ideas at your own lost opportunity.  A # of coins he brought to light I was already in, so I know he is giving quality advice. I wish I was following him when he recommended DCR at like 40 cents , that was like a 100x recommendation.

Those were calls made at the beginning of the year.  Anybody could have said any shitcoin was going to spike, and guess what?, it would have.  Those calls prove nothing.   Nothing he's called recently has made any real movement like that.  Maybe he's using his previous "success" and legendary status to get all the noobs to buy in to spike a coin while he sells?  How is that not plausible?  See below.  
Do you actually think somebody is really worried about making sure a bunch of random people on the internet know what the good coins are so they can make money?  Occam's Razor.  

Is OP able to stop people from buying and selling? Do you know how to spell the word basically? Why do you not believe in pronouns and insist upon incomplete sentences? Can you bring forth any evidence that can substantiate the legally slanderous claims in a public forum that someone is a "fraud," and a "piece of shit" and a "loser?" Do you think one individual is wielding enough influence to manipulate entire markets by sharing his perspective on a forum that represents a tiny percentage of potential buyers? Or perhaps you falsely believe that the promotion of a coin in 140 characters or less is doing that job via Twitter?

Can you answer any of these questions? Can you please think twice before making libelous/defamatory comments that you could be held responsible for?

Held responsible for libelous comments?? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL.  Give me a fucking break.  

As for one individual holding enough influence to manipulate a single coin, YES, it's possible.  Go look at some of the coins he has posted about and compare the rises in the coins compared with the timestamps of the start of the threads.  It's no coincidence, they just happen to start rising at the same time.  When people think they are going to get rich because he made some "good" calls in the past and they see he is legendary they are going to all pile in like stupid noobs.  Look at the people buying after he posts, like most of this forum, it's full of brain dead idiots.  People post in his threads all the time, it's been 2 days, why hasn't this gone up a lot yet?  When is it going to moon?  Should I sell?  Like they buy shit and just expect it to go 10x instantly because they are dumb noobs with a get rich quick attitude who can't think for themselves.  

It's not hard to find coins where almost all the volume takes place on bittrex and/or polo and shill those.  I've seen some coins spike 10-20% after he posts about them.  You'll say, that's not a big deal, why would he care about that?  But when you're playing with big money that 10-20% is a lot of money.  He could be accumulating a coin for weeks at a low price and then post about it and dump it for an almost guaranteed profit.  You could dump 10-20k into a coin and make thousands of dollars in a couple days (or hours) from making ONE post but most of the plebs don't have that kind of money to play with so they don't think about it like that.

I invested for the long term. So it's a bet that did not cost much 100 000 verge and not too much to lose. It's getting more value each day. Verge is a good crypto and soon will be in TOP50 and next step end of 2017 TOP25 .

Based on what?

Feelings man, feelings.  What else is there to base wild speculation on.

I'm always stunned to see that there are so many XRP supporters!

People are too emotionally invested to be rational.  They've invested money, of course it's going to shoot to the mooooooooooooooooooooooon.  

Just thought I would let everyone know about my first attempt at day trading. I've been invested in Crypto for over a year, but nothing makes me more mad than knowing I could have sold and bought back in to accumulate more.

Bought 5000 Sys @ .00003447, sold today at .00006630.

Hoping to see it drop to 6400 to buy back in. Prayers to the crypto gods

you do great job with the basic of trading strategies. you can buy in lower price at 3447 satoshi and you sell at 6630 satoshi. yes I am sure soon the price will drop but I don't think the price will be down into 34xx satoshi, maybe its about 4xxx satoshi and you can buy back again and make a good profit like before. but you need to be careful because sometimes if the price is down, the price is down for more but you don't have to worried because the price is always increase as long as there is nothing bad happen in the market.

So far, so good. It's currently at 6300 sats on Bittrex. I still have not bought in, but I am watching the price like a hawk. Anything I do from this point on will just maximize my profits. I do believe in Syscoin which is why I'll be buying back in.

Why don't you just put in a conditional buy order and let bittrex do it for you instead of wasting your time checking it every 10 minutes?

That's implying that XVG also took a hit so it's a good time to invest but it didn't.  It's been largely unaffected by the panic.  There are better coins to invest in right now that actually dropped 20-30%.  

Yeah and I bet their all expensive as shit. And oh, they don't have a timeline for releases. Tell us a coin you think everyone should buy then. Anyways, people will see the value soar in a few hours.

Depends on what you call expensive.  Look at the 7 day chart, it's been all over the place.  It can fall just as easily as it spiked in the last few hours.  What reason are you giving for it to spike right now?  

Actually you better invest on coins like Verge which resist crackdown than the big loosers because their price is halved in few days.. It means people don't believe those coins are actually good enough for the future but just bought them for speculation.

Verge is still dirt cheap  and will keep rising

Not really the best comparison.  It's hard to say how much it was affected exactly because it hasn't been stable for the last week or so.  I'd asssume it wouldn't be affected as much anyways because it's 115 sat coin.  How much lower in price can it really go?

And how about huge premine of authors of ripple and centralization? Yes, their have deals with banks and I respect this, but I'm afraid of concentrating this big share of tokens in one hands

Banks are not interested by Ripple as a cryptocuurency, they are only interested in their computing solution

Despite this, the popularity of this currency can grow very much. I think this is a very promising coin. I'm ready to keep her for a few years. It seems to me that the price of this coin will be 1000 dollars in a few years.
By the way, can anybody tell me a good purse for storing coins?

Did you mean 1000 sats?  Or maybe you forgot a decimal somewhere?  

You do realize that a 1000 dollar ripple means it has a market cap of 38 Trillion dollars right?  That's 500x the current bitcoin marketcap and 2x the GDP of the US!  Some of you people need to think with your brains and not  your feelings.  

AS YOU CAN SEE HE IS A NASTY ONE AND IM SURE HE WILL BE BACK BUT NOW WHEN WE SEE HIM JUST POST:

"GO AWAY BAD TROLL THE SPIDER READ US YOUR DIARY. GO BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE."

He even says this:

This market has sucked in all the poor people from the Philippines,
and they're all coming here because they heard you can earn money
just by posting here. No joke.  They've got nothing to say about bitcoin
because they don't understand it or care about it.  They learn canned
responses to frequently asked questions like "how i can earnz from
sig campain??" and "how i become jr member??".  If you wonder why
those topics keep popping up, it's because the shit posters need
another fresh topic to shit post in.  I'm starting to feel nauseous and
therefore will end my rant now.

I think many long termers are sick of this forum. I try to have reasonable convos on here but everyone is a dick these days.

Saying that...this is still where you got to go to find good projects. Once found i think most scurry off into slacks...twitter etc.

I haven't been here long (lurked for awhile before joining) but it's not hard to see why everyone is a dick.  The level of stupidity on this forum is mind boggling.  

Examples of topics/posts I see everyday.

1) OMG, BTC fell 1%, should I sell?  I can't handle these wild swings, it's stressinig me out.  

2) My altcoin has been red for at least the past 6 hours, is it crashing?  Should I panic?  

3)I bought (insert alt here) at the peak because it was rising and I had great FOMO.  2 days later - I sold for 10% loss because it was going down and it's already been 2 WHOLE DAYS, surely it's going to crash to nothing. Sad  Another 2 days later - damnit it spiked 40% and not only did I lose money but I lost out on profit because I'm an idiot that panics at every little dip.  

4) (Insert scam alt here) is the best coin ever!  It's going to the MOOONNNNN!  Buy it now and don't miss out!  

5) Etc, etc etc, etc etc..........

Edit: There are plenty of idiot legendary members here too who I've seen shill shitcoins and scam ico's.  Legendary status means nothing but all the noobs act like they must have some godlike status just because they have a high post count.  LOL

Then does the EXACT thing he claims to hate. Dont try to make sense of this. It is how trolls behave.

What is your forecast for Waves until end of September ?

End of september?  It's going to the mooon!!  Will be at least 105k sats, no doubt.  

Remember:

And dont quote him because that is what they love the most.

Just post @ iwouldntknow

iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:22:04 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 06:34:10 AM by iwouldntknow

blackwidow beating me up

Black - I see you've put some thought into this.  I like your enthusiasm and I think we should be friends.  

Maybe I should have put a smiley on the waves post because it was sarcasm.   I thought that was clear since I said a price that was like 3x what the current price was at the time and the timeline was only a couple weeks ago.  I was mocking all the people who post similar tripe.  I don't even currently hold any waves although I did some months ago.  Edit - Actually looking at what I posted (105k sats) and going back to look at the price when I posted that, I said a price that was almost the exact price (104k sats) at the time.  I meant to post something that was clearly outrageous, obviously I failed in my sarcastic reply.   Embarrassed

I know you won't care but this is indeed my one and only account, not a troll account.  Just because I've educated myself doesn't mean I can't be a "newbie".  I read about crypto for years before finally getting involved.  I post the things I do because it's frustrating seeing people get taken advantage of or be stupid with their money.  (I'm not saying investing in Electroneum is stupid)  Everyone is so concerned with just making a quick buck that nobody takes the time to understand projects and why they should be supported.  As long as it'll go 10x who cares, right?  I'm in crypto for the long haul.  I don't care about short pumps that'll net me some quick money.  That's why I try to figure things out.  

If you would compare the things I've posted here and the things I've posted elsewhere you will see my posting style isn't the same.  I'm not being sarcastic or an asshole in this thread.  I haven't posted in a single Electroneum thread besides this one even though there are tons of threads in the Altcoin section if all I wanted to do was bash the coin.  I'm asking legitimate questions I would like real answers for and if I get good ones then I will invest.  Responses like the one MrPuffnStuff posted are far more likely to get me involved than trying to call me out as something I'm not.  

I guess I shouldn't expect (most) people who already invested and that get paid to post about electroneum to try and give me any rational arguments though.  

Edit 2 - I PM'd someone just yesterday in this thread asking for a referral code before I invested but I guess I was just trolling in private.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:54:31 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 12:43:37 PM by BlackWidow

@iwouldntknow

go away bad troll. I read your diary.

No backpedaling now.

You were outed with your own words.

Understand. I have been doing this a long long long long long time.

@iwouldntknow

Yeah, you most certianly wouldnt know

We know electroeum needs to be accessible to people mining on mobile phones. We all know the result so far, its horrible. They have figured out a way to do this by having a specialized algo and a processor. The people mining with their computers  cpu on the main algo will be powering the blockchain. This means it is still decentrailzed.

Some people may complain that it has a centralized componet to the mobile miners, but it doesnt bother me. Im here with what I see as cryptos first chance to really be taken to the masses. We see they have the tech innovation necessary to come thru on their claims to take mining a cryptocurrency to 2 billion users of mobile devices.

It also cant be cloned as easily, or the innovation stolen with it needing a central processor as well.

They are powerhouse marketers, and now that these guys have added gaming to it as well, they will easily penetrate the market with this.

You can say its not decentralized enough for you, but I think someone would be hard pressed to say this is going to lose you money buying in at $.007

With the app downloads reaching just 5 million users, which is low in that industry, it would have far above the amount of users as Bitcoin. This you bought for $.0067 and Bitcoin is valued at $3950. There will be many LEVELS of those buying and selling as the price establishes itself, which call me crazy, but with:

A. An innovativation in cryptocurrency by being first to sucessfully take effectiive mining mobile.

B. Have the product finished at the time of crowdsale

C. Have top of the line, ultra rich, real world marketers behind it.

these things make it pretty hard NOT to go up.

Ive seen much, much more, done with way, way less here.

contraband

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:02:34 AM

@Blackwidow

Please dial it back a notch Shocked

Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:04:00 AM

Some healthy discussions here.....nevertheless i've "convinced" 5 more people to get on this ico (bonus for me Smiley ) We've researched this ico, the whole project, the idea to implement in the mobile market. I think this could actually work and it will be adopted really fast.

BTCINVESTOR

Activity: 176
Merit: 101

Cryptographic money will be the bedrock in time.

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

It will be quite something to get the IOS app in place. Not many approved crypto so far by Apple.

Math based currencies will supplant all sovereign currencies over time. Buy them now.
contraband

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:41:34 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 04:06:47 PM by contraband

It will be quite something to get the IOS app in place. Not many approved crypto so far by Apple.

Apple is bias because of Applepay, but it is not a crypto.

Devs are way ahead on this.

They are at the last part of the approval process. Now, they only need to have volume on an exchange for the deal to be finalized.

Already coming out of the gate with Yobit, Cryptopia, and Liqui.io all on Nov 1st. Bittrex Nov
Krazy-E

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:39:47 AM

Fresh update from Richard this morning on Telegram:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to: