Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Price Goes down after a tweet by Charlie Lee  (Read 2268 times)
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:44:18 AM

another bad news related to bitcoin i don't understand why is all this happening we all were happy with the price the volume was really high and people were genuinely interested in bitcoin and now a simple tweet or a news leads to fall in price i hope all this stops otherwise there won't any difference in bitcoin when compared to mainstream media

The sad thing about bitcoin enthusiast is that we all have different backgrounds that could lead to weak hands, we should not hold grudges for those who sell early for we don't know what they faced from their past. All we need to know is to be thankful at every aspect that is happening to our bitcoin for steel can only be stronger through forging, let's us see at those dips to be blessing in disguise to buy more. We need to support our community if we want to succeed in the future. Just what like what we are doing in our community DeepOnion. come and join us.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1009071

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BitCoinKeeper

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:54:19 AM

I think he is right by doing that. No matter what he does, people shit on him.

If he had kept the news, people would blame him that he was not sharing it. When he decides to share it, this happens.

Huh? Nobody would even know or give a damn if he didn't share that useless rumor. Shit happened because he shared it.

As an influential person in the crypto world he should be more responsible for his social media posts. This move of Charlie Lee shows pretty much his poor character and shows how he is not fit to be a leader. Im dumping all my LTC. LTC should be banned all around the globe.

^ THIS ^ X 100.000
Dude has cost a lot of people a lot of money, he is solely responsible for this current drop. He is not fit to be ina leadership position.
ROT13

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:55:13 AM

The worst thing about this whole fiasco is that because of the timing Jamie Dillon is probably gloating to all his buddies right now about how "I made bitcoin crash today"
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:08:39 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 07:14:25 AM by nkarm1

Charlie Lee tweeted a post saying that

"LOOKS LIKE THIS TIME CHINA FINALLY BANNED BITCOIN EXCHANGES. (ANONYMOUS SOURCE I TRUST FULLY) THERE’S ONLY ONE RESPONSE: JUST HODŁ 😁"

Read more => https://zycrypto.com/bitcoin-price-goes-tweet-charlie-lee/

So if his "Source" is right, everyone here must just go with it. Charlie won't just create a FUD for nothing, because he is so influential for each of us. Let's test the incoming effects and the factor of China "if ever". Let's brace ourselves and prepare our money's for the dip "in case" and be thankful for this movement and consider it as a chance for us to buy more bitcoins.  Grin
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

"LOOKS LIKE THIS TIME CHINA FINALLY BANNED BITCOIN EXCHANGES. (ANONYMOUS SOURCE I TRUST FULLY) THERE’S ONLY ONE RESPONSE: JUST HODŁ 😁"

Bitcoin cheap for October 1st.
if true bitcoin cheap start on October 1st, maybe traders should get around this incident because obviously, traders do not want to suffer a lot of losses
sekapai

Activity: 121
Merit: 20

seeking love, friendship and money

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:43:16 PM

We need stronger hands to reach the moon. Smiley

Moon, it's 1000 USD stable.
Mars is 5000 USD stable.

Moon is 10k USD by 2020. Wink

Moon is 10k by 2018
Mars is 200k by 2025
zmhtech

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:24:53 PM

bitcoin  is already rebounding 20% from just a week ago. I think this clearly shows crypto is the future and is stronger than we thought (compared to mt gox collapse)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:33:58 PM

bitcoin  is already rebounding 20% from just a week ago. I think this clearly shows crypto is the future and is stronger than we thought (compared to mt gox collapse)
Thats true.Whenever there is a price fall,more new people enter the market and start buying.That gives buy support to btc price.Also many of us are aware of how btc price fluctuates and want to take advantage of it

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
pcgm

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:03:03 AM

There are a lot of newcomers in the bitcoin ecosystem they are weak they sell after a bad news or after a fall in the price if a tweet can do a huge impact on the price just imagine what can do regulations made by governments.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

So if his "Source" is right, everyone here must just go with it. Charlie won't just create a FUD for nothing, because he is so influential for each of us. Let's test the incoming effects and the factor of China "if ever". Let's brace ourselves and prepare our money's for the dip "in case" and be thankful for this movement and consider it as a chance for us to buy more bitcoins.  Grin
I must say that is the power of whale Tongue I don’t know much about the event that happened and prices drop to $4012 now but what I believe is it will drop to $3500 more. No need to worry, it is just a dip after a long time and will get jump to $4500 within no time. So time to buy, people!
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:00:06 PM

Haha bumping an old thread. Just to let charlie lee know that his dirty tricks did not work and here is bitcoin today at around $6000 and a $100 billion market cap. No individual can stop it from growing and this is why it is called decentralized.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:04:16 PM

Do not care what they say, they are just trying to make us lose faith in bitcoin, many will feel anxious and panic selling, that's how bitcoin goes down in the past, But then bitcoin is stable and goes up quickly. I have a skeptic, do they buy bitcoin when the price goes down? I think yes, and they make a profit when the price goes up. they are miserable if they do it.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:13:15 PM

We have recovered from this and China trading volume has drastically reduced. Bitcoin is currently closed to $6000 in price and we expect to remain above  $5000 till end of this year. Moreso russia government have making some comments that could have bring bitcoin down but the price remain steadfast. Charles Lee tweet actually affect bitcoin price as most Chinese holders were selling of they bitcoin and others coins. We hope bitcoin strive in other regions outside Asia.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: