Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fake news :Bitcoin is not banned in china  (Read 3487 times)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:46:38 AM

Bitcoin was not really banned in China and the Chinese government never expressed such intention. The three biggest exchanges on trading crypto-currency in China announced that they will stop trading bitcoin from September 30, but this does not mean that the crypto currency will be banned. In addition, it is assumed that the closure of exchanges in China will be temporary, until the order of the circulation of the crypto currency in the country is completed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:52:46 AM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes
thats also my prediction chiana want to handle or control the bitcoin to regulate bitcoin for the government interest, i'm not panic about thar issue because many country to help bitcoin and accepted as currency, if chine bitcoin exchange totally banned the bitcoin botcoin raised at many country to continue the popularization. i believe bitcoin value uprise again.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:56:21 AM

Many are still in doubt about bitcoin they say it's scam and fraud, now the news says china will banned bitcoin but none of them was able to prove it they don't believe in bitcoin because they don't have the knowledge about it they just believe in other people saying but for me bitcoin is really a helping hand to many people I would always be glad that I learn bitcoin

repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:15:42 AM

Don't panic and don't sell your crypto  Angry, it is only fake news , they can't bane banne bitcoin  Cool
I have told you that some Chinese exchanges might be banned according to our own sources. Do not forget China cannot ban Bitcoin and is not banning bitcoin. The market is going down a bit now but in my view it will recover. Do not panic. Tongue Roll Eyes
indeed I do not panic, I can get a lot of profit from the bitcoin decrease. because I can buy lots of bitcoin at a cheap price. that time the market panic resulting in decrease in bitcoin prices.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

Yes bitcoin is not banned in China, thank goodness, like China has a huge amount of bitcoin investors, markets will not be the same as before.  And panicking will happen no matter what, because some people have put whatever they have in it, if the price goes down ,they will force sell it because their situations will force them to do so. And just so you know exchanges are not banned, they are just closing down for now because of some policies I believe.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

indeed I do not panic, I can get a lot of profit from the bitcoin decrease. because I can buy lots of bitcoin at a cheap price. that time the market panic resulting in decrease in bitcoin prices.
this bitcoin price reduction does not panic for some people who have a lot of capital, but for some people who have little capital it very makes their panic because they certainly do not want to suffer a big loss especially if they keep the amount of bitcoin they have to wait for the price back as it was was very long.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:04:46 AM

a good news for bitcoin price, but for freedom that china's market gonna take the command after this.
so i dont think that it would be good for people that fed up with china doing. hoping that china will stop taking over the market again.
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:06:12 AM

Nobody said bitcoin was banned in china. They only said the exchanges was banned.

YOU are making fake news.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:11:02 AM

Nobody said bitcoin was banned in china. They only said the exchanges was banned.

YOU are making fake news.

Lol, everyone knew that Chinese people can't throw away such investment. They ban exchanges because its a threat for some business, since bitcoin got so many demands governments started to act, since lots of exchanges are not owned by their people.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:33:13 AM

china banned ICO not Bitcoin , and i not going panic to hear that news , because i believe , bitcoin has a good profit in future , and eventhough another country banned Bitcoin , i'm not afraid ..

dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

if its true, thats a good news to hear. to release those doubt that this china is the reasons why all coins are dropping down in the market. i think this fake news has a intention to us to sell our coins in rush, ( a big dump ) to rapidly drop bitcoin price and they do buy/bought bitcoin including altcoins in the market while we dumping our coins in a low price. that what exactly they want after announcing that fake news. it is just my opinions.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:09:09 PM

If this is confirmed, then this.is good news for us all. I think the media is always.making juicier news for their ratings, the price went down becuase thry have caused.panic, and those with weak hands sold their bitcoins, causig a drop in price, noe that the price is rallying back, it only means that they made a wrong decision, though the news said it is only for china, we should remember that bitcoin is global, so there are weak hands around the world, they also contributed to the price drop. We should all be informed regarding the news and not be threatened or panic in the instance we heard negative positive news, we still need to do our research in order to check whether the news is true or a fake news. Some sites are trustworthy when it comes to news about bitcoin, but i think we should get thr information first hand, from those people living in china, who are investing in bitcoin as well, but as far as the news goes, i think it is confirmed that china is not going to ban bitcoin, since they already invested a lot on bitcoin, and most of the millionaires in china prefer to use bitcoin for transaction since they need not to go the bank just to transfer and to pay for transactions and taxes. Hopefully such news will stop or first be confirmed by the government so that all of us will be aware and can make a plan on how to deal with it, in case a country will tty to ban bitcoins, and not just panic or be threatened because of fake news.
dbrandz

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:11:04 PM

Bitcoin prices will never fall severely as the supply gets more and more limited

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:13:23 AM

Everyone should not panic because it causes the price of bitcoin to drop very fast and big. We should stop spreading fake news to not cause people to sell their bitcoin. We bitcoin users are all affected whenever the price of bitcoin falls.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:28:07 AM

I had guessed from the beginning that it was false news about bitcoin being banned in China. I think it's a strategy of some people that some people who have bitcoin are busy selling bitcoins at a falling price.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:32:50 AM

Even if it is a legit news there will be no effect to bitcoin.  Even if China banned bitcoin, the fact that there were still a lot of supporters bitcoin have from around the globe.  Obviously today its price goes up again and it just shows that whatever threats we heard about bitcoin, it does not affect it.  Actually it is a sort of good news because I was able to buy a bit of bitcoin thus, adding it to my investment.  And considering that bitcoin has been tried and tested that its price continue to goes up, I could have a good profit in the future. 
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

Hopefully your words are true. That does not ban bitcoin from china exchanger. Because of the huge damage the bitcoin gets and its price in the market place will continue to fall.I hope bitcoin price can be recover.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:50:54 PM

No one knows the news is real or just chinese boast, the media also likes to overload the news so they have a lot of readers, but look at bitcoin prices, the price was destroyed when the news came up, but back to $ 4000 yesterday, I'm not sure the news is real, or maybe they buy more when panic is in progress

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Captain_Planet

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

News is correct, its not fake. They are even trying to block all btc transactions.
Read here: https://news.bitcoin.com/china-block-all-bitcoin-transactions/
mekar sari

Activity: 1302

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:09:45 PM

News is correct, its not fake. They are even trying to block all btc transactions.
Read here: https://news.bitcoin.com/china-block-all-bitcoin-transactions/
But they do not seem to sell all their coins yet, prices are still as stable as possible if they've sold all their coins, bitcoin prices could be down to $ 2000, or maybe they're waiting for a higher price

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███