Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed!  (Read 13138 times)
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:36:29 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 09:11:15 AM by dopey

WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  SLACK  - TWITTER  -

JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE AND WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
The Smoke Exchange is a self-serve advertising exchange and has the same type of functionality as Google Adwords and the Facebook advertising platform.The difference is that the Smoke Exchange will be used specifically to service the marijuana industry and will help to connect publishers and advertisers who are currently not allowed to advertise on the other mainstream exchanges.

2. HOW IS THE TOKEN USED?

The Smoke Exchange token (SMX) will act as the only currency used by the advertising exchanges software.If you want to buy advertising credit on the Smoke Exchange you will either have to deposit SMX tokens into your account or you can trade BTC, ETH, or DopeCoin and it will be automatically converted into SMX tokens at the current market price at the time of deposit.

3. HOW MANY SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKENS WILL I GET FOR 1 ETHEREUM?
The price for the ICO period is set at 1 ETH = 300 SMX

4. WHICH WALLET SHOULD I USE TO PURCHASE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKENS?
Smoke Exchange token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token. Token holders can easily store and manage their SMX using existing Ethereum clients, including the official Ethereum wallet, Mist, and MyEtherWallet.com.

5. CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE ICO IF I AM A US CITIZEN?
No, citizens of the USA cannot participate in the Smoke Exchange ICO due to current laws and SEC regulations. You can participate in the Smoke Exchange ICO if you are not a US citizen or do not reside permanently in the United States. Additionally, you will not be able to participate if you have a permanent residence in countries such as Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, or any other territories under the United States control.

6. WHY DO USERS OF THE PLATFORM GET A 10% BONUS IF THE WITHDRAW OR DEPOSIT FUNDS IN DOPECOIN?
The Smoke Exchange is brought to you by the creators of DopeCoin.
The idea and concept to create a self-serve advertising exchange for the marijuana industry were first conceived and announced back in January of 2017.
DopeCoin can be considered as the parent company responsible for bringing this entire project to life and both projects and communities will remain closely linked.
The 10% bonus given to users of the Smoke Exchange who deposit or withdraw funds in DopeCoin is designed to not only bring a real world functionality to DopeCoin but to also reward users of the advertising exchange.

7. WHY BUILD A NEW TOKEN INSTEAD OF JUST USING DOPECOIN?

In order to crowd fund for this project, it is necessary to create a new token so that we have a tangible asset to distribute to team members, advisors and investors. It would be impossible to launch a project of this scale otherwise.

8. HOW WILL DOPECOINS INVOLVEMENT AFFECT THE PRICE AND WILL IT IMPACT THE VALUE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKEN?
The Smoke Exchange token (SMX) will be the only currency actually used by the advertising exchanges internal software and the only way to buy advertising space.
As a result, it will always be in demand and will not be affected.
DopeCoin will provide advertisers a 10% bonus on deposits and publishers a 10% bonus on payouts and should make it the preferred way to spend or receive money when using the advertising exchange.
Many believe that this will be a big benefit for DopeCoin and as the platform grows its user base we should see solid volume increases for both currencies.

9. WILL OTHER MARIJUANA RELATED CRYPTOCURRENCIES BE ADDED TO THE EXCHANGE LATER?
Yes, it is our mission to add other marijuana-related cryptocurrencies to the platform as well as additional alt coins. The more communities that we are able to involve, the more cryptocurrency users we will attract to the project.

10. WHAT EXCHANGES WILL THE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKEN (SMX) BE LISTED ON AFTER THE ICO PROCESS IS COMPLETE?
We have a strong relationship with Bittrex due to the fact the DopeCoin has been listed on that exchange for 3.5 years. We hope to have the Smoke Exchange token (SMX) listed there at the end of the ICO process. Additionally, we will be paying to be listed on Livecoin and Cryptopia.

11. WHY DON'T I SEE THIS ICO ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, OR GOOGLE ADS?
Due to the fact that this is a marijuana related business we are not able to advertise on any of the mainstream platforms in a traditional way. This is the exact reason that we are building out the Smoke Exchange platform.

OFFICIAL COMMUNITY MANAGERS

DopeCoinDude          -          Dr.Charles          -          GoldieX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:37:51 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 07:52:46 AM by dopey

A word from the founder:

Being a part of the marijuana alt coin scene since the birth of the industry has been my absolute privilege and I wanted to personally thank everyone who has supported and followed my projects over the years. Without your support and encouragement, this long road would have been a lot longer and a hell of a lot less fun.

When we first launched DopeCoin back in 2014, we had the vision to revolutionize the marijuana industry by providing a new way for marijuana transactions to take place in dispensaries and online shops across the world.

The problem was that there was already a "better" and easier way for customers to make their purchases that they were much more familiar and comfortable with. Cash and credit cards.

Even though we were able to bring online shops and brick and mortar stores on board, the fact remained that customers were not lining up to make purchases for these types of products with cryptocurrencies. We were too early.

Now, this is not a problem and challenge that only DopeCoin faced, the fact of the matter is that none of the marijuana cryptocurrencies have been able to accomplish this goal.

Even Apple Pay has yet to catch on with their hundreds of thousands of retailers, millions of users, and billions in advertising budget. Source click here

There will come a time when digital payments make more sense and the masses eventually begin to accept this new technology and we will be here to facilitate them when the time comes.

In the meantime, it was important for us to innovate and find a problem within the marijuana industry that did not have a better solution and would give us a competitive advantage.

In January of 2017, I announced our new strategy.

We would build the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the billion dollar marijuana industry and provide this emerging marketplace with a solution to their advertising problems that is not currently in existence.

Our passion for this industry has allowed us to take that idea, turn it into a vision, and finally manifest it into reality.

I'd like to once again personally thank the DopeCoin and cryptocurrency community for being a part of our journey and I look forward to the challenging and exciting project that lies ahead.

Together we can change the world.

Warm regards,

Adam Howell (aka Dopey)

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:38:07 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:22:07 PM by dopey

Reserved
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:39:21 PM

Oh man  Grin
Now with this crypto world we would see weird things to come LOL

I think this would cause some problems according to some countries legislations against " Drugs "  Roll Eyes

Good luck though, just kidding  Grin
Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:01:01 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 10:28:20 AM by Minted

If the re-branding and phenomenal success of DopeCoin is anything to go by I'm sure this project will achieve great success.
 As someone with a marketing background, I have always wondered at that gaping hole left by the advertising and banking industries reluctance to accept marijuana related custom and payment.
 This void being the main reason that I became involved in the Crypto world in the first place, notably and almost solely , with DOPE and THC, both from an early stage, and my faith has been rewarded by them both flourishing into successful projects.
          I'm sure that SmokeExchange will follow suit for the same reasons.

Nice 1 Dopey

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
Aerys2

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:26:24 PM

I like the potential of this Idea and your presentation, is it possible to reserve french translation ? Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:11:38 AM

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support.
It has been my absolute pleasure to bring this project to life and I am excited about our future.

As far as bounties are concerned I will pass on some of your requests to our bounty manager and will be finalizing terms and conditions with him today. Once the bounty campaign is live he will take over the entire process and provide you with all of the support that you need.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Amelie2015

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

This is so exciting to see, this is literally going to open the doors to the Cannabis industry, this thing is going to fly Smiley I'm in Smiley
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:35:18 AM

For some reason, a moderator of bitcointalk has been coming in and deleting posts from our community members who are supporting the project. First time I have seen this, hopefully, the behavior stops.

Update: I contacted the forum administrator and he replied this: See rule 1 from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0.

Rule 1 states: 1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

So apparently you are not allowed to come in and post that you like a new project that has been launched anymore without adding some sort of additional input.

emotion916

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:06:58 AM

Great project  Smiley. It will open a new generation for Marijuana Industry  Wink Wink Wink

gonecrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

Will Smoke be PoS? What is the supply of tokens going to be.  This is very exciting.  Shocked
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

this project sounds interesting. waiting for the release of bounty programs.  Grin Grin
Cpt_plombeur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

As the moderator erase my opinion Huh here is my deleted post :

A so promising project for this fast growing market that was just waiting for this advertising plateform !
GoldieX

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:50:13 AM

Will Smoke be PoS? What is the supply of tokens going to be.  This is very exciting.  Shocked

SMX will NOT be POS ... there will be a finite number of coins available ... in total, this is 28,500,000 however, any unsold coins will be burnt ...

The value will increase as we bring more users onto the platform and the demand and user base grows. Please refer to the white paper for all the details

Thank you, Goldie ...

▣ BRIXCOIN ▣ Masternodes And Community Platform  ▣
~~*~~🔸🔺 https://www.brixco.in 🔺🔸~~*~~
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

Hello sir, I want to reserve for Indonesian Translate If needed,
Thanks
Amelie2015

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:56:28 AM

very true cpt_plomber

This advertising platform is going to solve that major issue with the cannabis industry, this is the start of a massive leap forward for all MMJ related crypto's but mainly for Dope coin.
tritonium

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

SMX will NOT be POS ... there will be a finite number of coins available ... in total, this is 28,500,000 however, any unsold coins will be burnt ...

The value will increase as we bring more users onto the platform and the demand and user base grows. Please refer to the white paper for all the details

Thank you, Goldie ...

To expand and reiterate whats in the announcement at the top.

SMX will be used internally as the currency of the ad exchange. You will buy in with BTC/DOPE and will be credited with SMX.

Note: I am not an admin or dev on this project, simply an investor in dope and will be buying SMX in the presale. Some of you may know me as rdyoung on virtually ever other platform.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

Correct, the platform will operate 100% on the SMX token which will ensure that it is always 100% in demand.
You will be able to add credits to your advertising account with either DOPE, BTC, ETH, which will automatically convert to SMX.
Publishers will have the option of being paid out in BTC, ETH, DOPE or SMX.
If you decide to credit your account with DOPE or are a publisher requesting payment in DOPE you will receive a 10% bonus.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:02:28 AM

When the smoke going down  Grin. How much marijuanan coin in this years ?
This ia my years keep cool and smoking marijuana

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Minted

Activity: 147

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

Looks like this announcement is already having a big effect on the price of DOPE on Bittrex...large increase in volume! Still very under priced in my opinion.

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: