Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed!  (Read 13142 times)
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:36:29 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 09:11:15 AM by dopey

WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  SLACK  - TWITTER  -

JOIN US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

1. WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE AND WHAT IS ITS PURPOSE?
The Smoke Exchange is a self-serve advertising exchange and has the same type of functionality as Google Adwords and the Facebook advertising platform.The difference is that the Smoke Exchange will be used specifically to service the marijuana industry and will help to connect publishers and advertisers who are currently not allowed to advertise on the other mainstream exchanges.

2. HOW IS THE TOKEN USED?

The Smoke Exchange token (SMX) will act as the only currency used by the advertising exchanges software.If you want to buy advertising credit on the Smoke Exchange you will either have to deposit SMX tokens into your account or you can trade BTC, ETH, or DopeCoin and it will be automatically converted into SMX tokens at the current market price at the time of deposit.

3. HOW MANY SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKENS WILL I GET FOR 1 ETHEREUM?
The price for the ICO period is set at 1 ETH = 300 SMX

4. WHICH WALLET SHOULD I USE TO PURCHASE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKENS?
Smoke Exchange token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token. Token holders can easily store and manage their SMX using existing Ethereum clients, including the official Ethereum wallet, Mist, and MyEtherWallet.com.

5. CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THE ICO IF I AM A US CITIZEN?
No, citizens of the USA cannot participate in the Smoke Exchange ICO due to current laws and SEC regulations. You can participate in the Smoke Exchange ICO if you are not a US citizen or do not reside permanently in the United States. Additionally, you will not be able to participate if you have a permanent residence in countries such as Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, or any other territories under the United States control.

6. WHY DO USERS OF THE PLATFORM GET A 10% BONUS IF THE WITHDRAW OR DEPOSIT FUNDS IN DOPECOIN?
The Smoke Exchange is brought to you by the creators of DopeCoin.
The idea and concept to create a self-serve advertising exchange for the marijuana industry were first conceived and announced back in January of 2017.
DopeCoin can be considered as the parent company responsible for bringing this entire project to life and both projects and communities will remain closely linked.
The 10% bonus given to users of the Smoke Exchange who deposit or withdraw funds in DopeCoin is designed to not only bring a real world functionality to DopeCoin but to also reward users of the advertising exchange.

7. WHY BUILD A NEW TOKEN INSTEAD OF JUST USING DOPECOIN?

In order to crowd fund for this project, it is necessary to create a new token so that we have a tangible asset to distribute to team members, advisors and investors. It would be impossible to launch a project of this scale otherwise.

8. HOW WILL DOPECOINS INVOLVEMENT AFFECT THE PRICE AND WILL IT IMPACT THE VALUE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKEN?
The Smoke Exchange token (SMX) will be the only currency actually used by the advertising exchanges internal software and the only way to buy advertising space.
As a result, it will always be in demand and will not be affected.
DopeCoin will provide advertisers a 10% bonus on deposits and publishers a 10% bonus on payouts and should make it the preferred way to spend or receive money when using the advertising exchange.
Many believe that this will be a big benefit for DopeCoin and as the platform grows its user base we should see solid volume increases for both currencies.

9. WILL OTHER MARIJUANA RELATED CRYPTOCURRENCIES BE ADDED TO THE EXCHANGE LATER?
Yes, it is our mission to add other marijuana-related cryptocurrencies to the platform as well as additional alt coins. The more communities that we are able to involve, the more cryptocurrency users we will attract to the project.

10. WHAT EXCHANGES WILL THE SMOKE EXCHANGE TOKEN (SMX) BE LISTED ON AFTER THE ICO PROCESS IS COMPLETE?
We have a strong relationship with Bittrex due to the fact the DopeCoin has been listed on that exchange for 3.5 years. We hope to have the Smoke Exchange token (SMX) listed there at the end of the ICO process. Additionally, we will be paying to be listed on Livecoin and Cryptopia.

11. WHY DON'T I SEE THIS ICO ADVERTISED ON FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, OR GOOGLE ADS?
Due to the fact that this is a marijuana related business we are not able to advertise on any of the mainstream platforms in a traditional way. This is the exact reason that we are building out the Smoke Exchange platform.

OFFICIAL COMMUNITY MANAGERS

DopeCoinDude          -          Dr.Charles          -          GoldieX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:37:51 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 07:52:46 AM by dopey

A word from the founder:

Being a part of the marijuana alt coin scene since the birth of the industry has been my absolute privilege and I wanted to personally thank everyone who has supported and followed my projects over the years. Without your support and encouragement, this long road would have been a lot longer and a hell of a lot less fun.

When we first launched DopeCoin back in 2014, we had the vision to revolutionize the marijuana industry by providing a new way for marijuana transactions to take place in dispensaries and online shops across the world.

The problem was that there was already a "better" and easier way for customers to make their purchases that they were much more familiar and comfortable with. Cash and credit cards.

Even though we were able to bring online shops and brick and mortar stores on board, the fact remained that customers were not lining up to make purchases for these types of products with cryptocurrencies. We were too early.

Now, this is not a problem and challenge that only DopeCoin faced, the fact of the matter is that none of the marijuana cryptocurrencies have been able to accomplish this goal.

Even Apple Pay has yet to catch on with their hundreds of thousands of retailers, millions of users, and billions in advertising budget. Source click here

There will come a time when digital payments make more sense and the masses eventually begin to accept this new technology and we will be here to facilitate them when the time comes.

In the meantime, it was important for us to innovate and find a problem within the marijuana industry that did not have a better solution and would give us a competitive advantage.

In January of 2017, I announced our new strategy.

We would build the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the billion dollar marijuana industry and provide this emerging marketplace with a solution to their advertising problems that is not currently in existence.

Our passion for this industry has allowed us to take that idea, turn it into a vision, and finally manifest it into reality.

I'd like to once again personally thank the DopeCoin and cryptocurrency community for being a part of our journey and I look forward to the challenging and exciting project that lies ahead.

Together we can change the world.

Warm regards,

Adam Howell (aka Dopey)

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:38:07 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:22:07 PM by dopey

Reserved
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:39:21 PM

Oh man  Grin
Now with this crypto world we would see weird things to come LOL

I think this would cause some problems according to some countries legislations against " Drugs "  Roll Eyes

Good luck though, just kidding  Grin
Minted

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:01:01 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 10:28:20 AM by Minted

If the re-branding and phenomenal success of DopeCoin is anything to go by I'm sure this project will achieve great success.
 As someone with a marketing background, I have always wondered at that gaping hole left by the advertising and banking industries reluctance to accept marijuana related custom and payment.
 This void being the main reason that I became involved in the Crypto world in the first place, notably and almost solely , with DOPE and THC, both from an early stage, and my faith has been rewarded by them both flourishing into successful projects.
          I'm sure that SmokeExchange will follow suit for the same reasons.

Nice 1 Dopey

>>>>The future is bright! The future is DOPE!<<<<
>>>>>>>>DopeCoin!     Enough said!<<<<<<<<
Aerys2

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:26:24 PM

I like the potential of this Idea and your presentation, is it possible to reserve french translation ? Smiley

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:11:38 AM

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support.
It has been my absolute pleasure to bring this project to life and I am excited about our future.

As far as bounties are concerned I will pass on some of your requests to our bounty manager and will be finalizing terms and conditions with him today. Once the bounty campaign is live he will take over the entire process and provide you with all of the support that you need.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Amelie2015

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:21:48 AM

This is so exciting to see, this is literally going to open the doors to the Cannabis industry, this thing is going to fly Smiley I'm in Smiley
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:35:18 AM

For some reason, a moderator of bitcointalk has been coming in and deleting posts from our community members who are supporting the project. First time I have seen this, hopefully, the behavior stops.

Update: I contacted the forum administrator and he replied this: See rule 1 from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0.

Rule 1 states: 1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]

So apparently you are not allowed to come in and post that you like a new project that has been launched anymore without adding some sort of additional input.

emotion916

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:06:58 AM

Great project  Smiley. It will open a new generation for Marijuana Industry  Wink Wink Wink

gonecrypto

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

Will Smoke be PoS? What is the supply of tokens going to be.  This is very exciting.  Shocked
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:45:19 AM

this project sounds interesting. waiting for the release of bounty programs.  Grin Grin
Cpt_plombeur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:47:13 AM

As the moderator erase my opinion Huh here is my deleted post :

A so promising project for this fast growing market that was just waiting for this advertising plateform !
GoldieX

Activity: 248

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:50:13 AM

Will Smoke be PoS? What is the supply of tokens going to be.  This is very exciting.  Shocked

SMX will NOT be POS ... there will be a finite number of coins available ... in total, this is 28,500,000 however, any unsold coins will be burnt ...

The value will increase as we bring more users onto the platform and the demand and user base grows. Please refer to the white paper for all the details

Thank you, Goldie ...

▣ BRIXCOIN ▣ Masternodes And Community Platform  ▣
~~*~~🔸🔺 https://www.brixco.in 🔺🔸~~*~~
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:52:38 AM

Hello sir, I want to reserve for Indonesian Translate If needed,
Thanks
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:56:28 AM

very true cpt_plomber

This advertising platform is going to solve that major issue with the cannabis industry, this is the start of a massive leap forward for all MMJ related crypto's but mainly for Dope coin.
tritonium

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

SMX will NOT be POS ... there will be a finite number of coins available ... in total, this is 28,500,000 however, any unsold coins will be burnt ...

The value will increase as we bring more users onto the platform and the demand and user base grows. Please refer to the white paper for all the details

Thank you, Goldie ...

To expand and reiterate whats in the announcement at the top.

SMX will be used internally as the currency of the ad exchange. You will buy in with BTC/DOPE and will be credited with SMX.

Note: I am not an admin or dev on this project, simply an investor in dope and will be buying SMX in the presale. Some of you may know me as rdyoung on virtually ever other platform.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

Correct, the platform will operate 100% on the SMX token which will ensure that it is always 100% in demand.
You will be able to add credits to your advertising account with either DOPE, BTC, ETH, which will automatically convert to SMX.
Publishers will have the option of being paid out in BTC, ETH, DOPE or SMX.
If you decide to credit your account with DOPE or are a publisher requesting payment in DOPE you will receive a 10% bonus.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:02:28 AM

When the smoke going down  Grin. How much marijuanan coin in this years ?
This ia my years keep cool and smoking marijuana

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Minted

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

Looks like this announcement is already having a big effect on the price of DOPE on Bittrex...large increase in volume! Still very under priced in my opinion.

Amelie2015

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:56:07 PM

indeed Minted, the price has doubled, 400+btc in volume and we are still in the first 24hrs from the announcement, when the ICO launches then we will go for nice little ride to the moon.

The idea's and concepts being brought to life here are pioneering, and the only of its kind, expect no other competitor in the MMJ market to come close to us ever again once we have everything live Smiley
HempCoin

Activity: 179

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:01:11 PM

Correct, the platform will operate 100% on the SMX token which will ensure that it is always 100% in demand.
You will be able to add credits to your advertising account with either DOPE, BTC, ETH, which will automatically convert to SMX.
Publishers will have the option of being paid out in BTC, ETH, DOPE or SMX.
If you decide to credit your account with DOPE or are a publisher requesting payment in DOPE you will receive a 10% bonus.

AnxiousStoner

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:47:31 PM

Hey Dopey,  Anxious here from Smoke.Network. .

We would love to get involved with this project and chat more about the Synergy between this ad network and our social network.

cryptoking710

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:43:36 PM

Looks a great project!! Looking forward to supporting you in the Bounty program!!!!!!

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:10:44 PM

Exciting times for sure!  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:52:17 AM

We would love to get involved with this project and chat more about the Synergy between this ad network and our social network.

Literally, messaged him in Slack about this. Be cool to see if there is anything there.

Amelie2015

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:48:07 AM

it would definitely be interesting to see if a partnership could propel both to new levels and reach far more people Smiley
AnxiousStoner

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

Literally, messaged him in Slack about this. Be cool to see if there is anything there.

Dopey has me on Skype.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:19:29 AM

First project that I really interested in Cheesy Joke Smiley Good luck & have fun, guys!
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

That's Great News Anxious Stoner,

I hope you and Dopey have/had a great discussion with some potentially fruitful outcomes for you both Smiley
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

Sounds like a very good idea not only to marijuana industry. Many ads exchanges this days, so to work on a crypto base might be a good idea.  Anyway, waiting for bounty
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:00:46 PM

Yes, folks, you are absolutely right.

The Smoke Exchange and the Smoke Network are a perfect match and will be working together!

Our development team will incorporate the Smoke token as a payment method on our platform and the Smoke Network will be one of our first publishers who will display ads on their platform.

veranika55

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Everything is possible in the  crypto world, even marijuana.
Information about site

Domain Name: SMOKEEXCHANGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1544124310_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-21T09:18:13.00Z
Creation Date: 2009-02-24T21:54:00.00Z
tritonium

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:19:21 PM

Everything is possible in the  crypto world, even marijuana.
Information about site

Domain Name: SMOKEEXCHANGE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1544124310_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-08-21T09:18:13.00Z
Creation Date: 2009-02-24T21:54:00.00Z

Was there a point here that I am missing?
AnxiousStoner

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:12:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/S0bWINn.jpg

After a successful meeting today with Dopey (Founder of DopeCoin) we are happy to announce the official partnership of our two exciting cannabis projects.

DopeCoin has had this in the works for some time and have finally revealed SmokeExchange.

WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE?

The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

HOW WILL SMOKE FIT IN?

The Smoke Exchange will be partnering up with the Smoke Network and will work together to display advertising on the Smoke.Network platform. Seeing the Synergy yet between cannabis projects?

https://i.imgur.com/o69j4LK.png

---

https://i.imgur.com/qYkcfXb.png
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:17:55 PM

After a successful meeting today with Dopey (Founder of DopeCoin) we are happy to announce the official partnership of our two exciting cannabis projects.

DopeCoin has had this in the works for some time and have finally revealed SmokeExchange.

WHAT IS THE SMOKE EXCHANGE?

The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

HOW WILL SMOKE FIT IN?

The Smoke Exchange will be partnering up with the Smoke Network and will work together to display advertising on the Smoke.Network platform. Seeing the Synergy yet between cannabis projects?

---

AND like magic there it is! Super pumped up! great job all  Grin

BitHell.io

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:19:21 PM

Waiting for bounty campaign to launch, following this Thread

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:33:54 PM

In many countries, marijuana is considered a drug. Are not you afraid to openly promote this project?

doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 06:39:21 PM

In many countries, marijuana is considered a drug. Are not you afraid to openly promote this project?

In many states it's not. So why would anyone be afraid?

It's not hurting anyone. There are more important thing LE can
be doing than a crypto named after a harmless recreational item.

Saying the words "dope", "smoke", and "marijuana" are all still
legal where I am. At least for now. Wink
tritonium

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:40:50 PM

A lot of countries are moving towards or have already legalized, why should countries that haven't stop this type of endeavor from moving forward?
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:52:59 PM

I like the potential of this Idea and your presentation,  this is literally going to open the doors to the Cannabis industry
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 01:14:43 AM

With many states legalizing medicinal and recreational marijuana, i am very excited for this project. Please keep us investors updated!
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:04:11 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 10:38:24 AM by dopey

Bounty campaigns will be starting within the next couple of hours. Please stay tuned.

Official Community Managers:
DopeCoinDude
GoldieX
Dr. Charles
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:24:59 AM

Happy to be here and looking forward to launch Smiley

GoldieX

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 10:36:18 AM

Happy to be here and looking forward to launch Smiley

Good to see you 'Charlie' and 'The Dude' ... let's take this where it deserves to be ... at the front of innovation Smiley

Amelie2015

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

Awesome News Guys, can't wait to see the bounty campaigns Smiley

IMHO this team is bringing true innovation to a market that has many barriers, Smoke exchange and DOPE coin are breaking through these to bring "REAL, TANGIBLE " uses for cannabis crypto.

Well done, looking forward to seeing the bright future of DOPE and the Smoke Exchange
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS ARE LIVE PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE
AnxiousStoner

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS ARE LIVE PLEASE CLICK HERE TO PARTICIPATE

NICE!  Sig looks awesome man!
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:15:34 AM

The bounties look well put together. Should definitely help drive additional traffic and exposure.

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:08:06 AM

Thanks, Charles,

We have seen some positive results so far and I look forward to seeing a lot of supporters come out of the woodwork.

The thread, website, and whitepaper will all have multiple language versions soon.
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:38:11 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:27:53 PM by Amelie2015

From what I have read and been told SMX SMoke Exchange has a great strategy and  I can really see its potential. This will begin the merger between ordinary businesses and the ever-expanding world of Crypto
u90954321xian

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:40:11 AM

Thanks, Charles,

We have seen some positive results so far and I look forward to seeing a lot of supporters come out of the woodwork.

The thread, website, and whitepaper will all have multiple language versions soon.

it is very good
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:11:53 AM

Indonesian thread smoke exchange : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2184964.msg21920717#msg21920717

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
gonecrypto

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:05:29 AM

What is the a bounty? 
gonecrypto

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:12:28 AM

I understand it now, I will observe to see how this turns out. All new to me.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:13:30 AM

What is the a bounty? 
hello bounty thread at here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2179939.new#new

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:14:21 AM

What is the a bounty? 

You can check out the bounty thread here bud:)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2179939.0
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

Great job on the translation thank you. I will add it to the OP.
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:54:07 PM

I'd love to be able to speak another language, I can only speak English and Bad English, well done to the translators/interpreters
Bigolbootay

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:18:41 AM

Hey, I applied for the whitelisting last week.

Do we get an approval via email?
jr3951

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:21:36 AM

Seems ganja so loved blockchain. Does this means that IT technologies has so strong relationships with drugs?
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:31:17 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 04:58:48 PM by Amelie2015

I'm getting excited with every day that passes now awaiting the launch of the ICO.

I wonder once this has opened up the doors for the Medical Cannabis Community whether you will see pharmacies and companies like Glaxo and Smith & Nephew jump on the blockchain.

the mind boggles.
GoldieX

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:29:29 AM

I'm getting excited with every day that passes now awaiting the launch of the ICO.

I wonder once this has opened up the doors for the Medical Cannabis Community whether you will see pharmacies and companies like Glaxo and Smith & Nephew jump on the blockchain.

the mind boggles.

Once adoption becomes mainstream .. absolutely anything can happen !

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:28:17 AM

We have 10 days left before the presale launches and things are looking great.
New investors are coming on board and joining the whitelist.
The Smoke Exchange community is growing.
 Make sure you don't miss out on the presale as it offers the largest bonus available for anyone getting involved in the project - 50%
RichardTranBGC

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:49:56 AM

_ The Smoke Exchange is the worlds first self-serve advertising platform for the marijuana industry. This digital marketplace will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction based bidding platform.

_ Smoke Exchange itself is a potential and promising project, but besides, it also has the great support from the developers of Dope coin. This allows Smoke to have a great advantage over its competitors.

_ Presale will open September 30th, 2017 @ 0900 (EST) – October 9th, 2017 @ 0900 (EST)
1 Ethereum = 300 SMX tokens
Presale hard cap = 10000 Ethereum
Bonus for presale participants = 50% Extra tokens
Bonus for presale participants investing 1000 or more Ethereum = 65% Extra tokens

Public Sale Details
Week 1 Public Token Sale
Bonus for week 1 participants = 25% Extra tokens
Bonus for week 1 participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = 45% Extra tokens

Week 2 Public Token Sale
Bonus for week 2 participants = 15% Extra tokens
Bonus for week 2 participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = 25% Extra tokens

Week 3 Public Token Sale
Bonus for week 3 participants = 7% Extra tokens
Bonus for week 3 participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = 15% Extra tokens

Week 4 Public Token Sale

Bonus for week 4 participants = No bonus
Bonus for week 4participants investing 1000 Ethereum or more = No bonus

_ Total coin supply is: 28,500,000 SMX.
Any unsold tokens will be sent to a burn address and permanently eliminated from the system.

_ This is a very potential project with an incredible idea and a great developing team. I highly recommend participate early in the presale period to earn high bonus percentage.

_ Please join their slack channel to find out more about this awesome project.

Slack: https://smokeexchange.com/slack/
agng27

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Advertising special industry marijuana, Smoke exchange was founded by the founder of Dopecoin and good luck platfomnya because many advertise like google, bing and fb banned drug advertise
WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:39:35 PM

If I am not mistaken, Dopecoin will also be used in the future to buy smoke exchange tokens, correct?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:41:32 AM

Thank you guys for your support!

And yes, the way the platform works is that it will only operate internally on one form of currency (The Smoke Exchange Token [SMX]). However, you can credit your account or be paid out in several different currencies.

We will be starting with payment and withdrawal options in BTC, ETH, DOPE, and SMX. But because this is a project brought to you by the DopeCoin development team, DopeCoin will be the only coin on the platform that offers a 10% bonus.
rendravolt

Activity: 2030
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:45:50 AM

And yes, the way the platform works is that it will only operate internally on one form of currency (The Smoke Exchange Token [SMX]). However, you can credit your account or be paid out in several different currencies.

We will be starting with payment and withdrawal options in BTC, ETH, DOPE, and SMX. But because this is a project brought to you by the DopeCoin development team, DopeCoin will be the only coin on the platform that offers a 10% bonus.

Good option, with so many payment options so everyone can choose what they like, whether it's BTC, ETH, or even DOPE!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:49:08 AM

a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:53:07 AM

Good option, with so many payment options so everyone can choose what they like, whether it's BTC, ETH, or even DOPE!

Correct, we will also be adding additional marijuana-related cryptos after the beta launch in order to facilitate the entire community and get as many people involved withe the project as possible.

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:55:04 AM

a very promising project, and I hope this project will bring us good benefits in the future. maybe I will join ICO this project to become an investor, or join a bounty campaign if it exists.

We warmly welcome you to join the project and also have a massive amount of bounties available here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2179939.new#new
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:20:41 AM

wish you good luck. hope i will have enough money to get in Smiley
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

wish you good luck. hope i will have enough money to get in Smiley
Thanks kindly, glad to have you onboard.

Chinese and Vietnamese translations have been added to the website including whitepaper.
tuanna1378sha

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:47:09 AM

Is this how advertising should be done?

Or would you rather take control and use a platform like this?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6kvj_m0YA4
As you can probably imagine the industry is fed up with their lack of options and it is time for a change!

We have 8 days left before the presale launches, make sure to not miss out on the huge 50% bonus!
Asudale

Activity: 328
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:13:13 PM

how much price smoke token dev
iam not found about price

edit my above comment is ready about price, but comment is not dev
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:25:57 PM

how much price smoke token dev
iam not found about price

edit my above comment is ready about price, but comment is not dev

1 ETH = 300 SMX
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

One Week To Go,

Buy your dope coin now to avoid the rush and beat the spontaneous dope coin price rise.
Circa 800 satoshis will never be seen again once the pre-sale begins

I'm positioned to get my SMX as soon as the gates open, hope everyone else is too Smiley
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:23:19 PM

You can already see small batch purchases in DOPE... I think several people are getting ready for the pre-sale. Why turn down an extra bonus from SMX just for using DOPE to purchase? haha

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:05:01 AM

6 days left before the presale launches.

We have been working hard this week to attract large investors and have many big things happening behind the scenes.
Please stay tuned for big updates this week as we finalize some important partnerships.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:40:49 AM

Does your telegram channel still active? I'm trying to join your group but every time I click the link you provide this error message keep popping out "user @smokeexchange not found".
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:18:47 AM

Does your telegram channel still active? I'm trying to join your group but every time I click the link you provide this error message keep popping out "user @smokeexchange not found".

Yes you bet, you should be able to join here - https://t.me/smokeexchange

If you have any issues please let me know.
Minted

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:47:03 AM

Glad to see things running smoothly. Been chatting to a few "head shops" nearby and real interest is being generated...looking to use dopecoin as payment AND incentives in their Business's ....can see this really happening

gonecrypto

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

Is there anyone out there that could put together a daily talk show about the cannabis industry? A daily show on the progress and innovations in the industry. Is this possible on the Smoke platform? That would be great.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:16:18 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2017, 12:01:25 PM by dopey

Glad to see things running smoothly. Been chatting to a few "head shops" nearby and real interest is being generated...looking to use dopecoin as payment AND incentives in their Business's ....can see this really happening

I agree I think it is very realistic to see DopeCoin used as a reward system or loyalty rewards program for frequent customers.

Once we launch the advertising platform DopeCoin should become quite popular among retailers and advertisers due to the 10% deposit/withdraw bonus.

Is there anyone out there that could put together a daily talk show about the cannabis industry? A daily show on the progress and innovations in the industry. Is this possible on the Smoke platform? That would be great.

I actually think it's a really great idea. There definitely is space in the marijuana industry for all kinds of new business models.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 04:54:17 PM

Annnd almost right on cue, the price of Dopecoin is jumping again. Folks getting ready for our presale.

dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

The timing is certainly not a coincidence and what should also be noted is that DopeCoin is moving independently and we are not seeing other mmj cryptos move simultaneously.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:32:31 AM

Annnd almost right on cue, the price of Dopecoin is jumping again. Folks getting ready for our presale.
yeah i see few days ago dopecoin pump, i think will much investor buy smx using dopecoin

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:43:52 AM

yeah i see few days ago dopecoin pump, i think will much investor buy smx using dopecoin

Looks like it is still going. The bonus for using dope during the SMX release is causing some nice volume on the dope markets

WhattaCOINcidence

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:04:30 AM

People would be stupid not to use dopecoin to get the 10% discount. Im predicting Dope coin will go up to $1 in the next year as this market grows. Legalization is inevitable and with that there is sooo much opportunity. Now is the time.
CasinoBetGame

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:55:50 AM

how long duration ico selling
iam visit youre site only duration pre-sale
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:10:33 AM

how long duration ico selling
iam visit youre site only duration pre-sale

The presale will last for 10 days and then there will be a short break in order to prepare media campaigns for the ICO.
Once the ICO lasts it will be active for a total of 4 weeks and will have 4 different stages.

Below you will find more detailed information.

1 ETH = 300 SMX (Smoke Exchange tokens)

The presale will offer a 50% Bonus and will have a hard cap of 10000 Ethereum.
Investors who contribute 1000+ Ethereum will receive a 65% Bonus.

ICO Week 1 = 25% Bonus    1000+ ETH = 45% Bonus
ICO Week 2 = 15% Bonus    1000+ ETH = 25% Bonus
ICO Week 3 = 7% Bonus      1000+ ETH = 15% Bonus
ICO week 4 = No Bonus

Hard cap of 50,000 Ethereum for presale and ICO
itzong17

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:22:36 AM

People would be stupid not to use dopecoin to get the 10% discount. Im predicting Dope coin will go up to $1 in the next year as this market grows. Legalization is inevitable and with that there is sooo much opportunity. Now is the time.

$1 is big for Dope coin.. but if that's the case then investors should buy more Dope coin and wait SMX to launch in the market. early 2018 is a good month for us Marijuana industry
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

3 Days to SMX ICO Pre-Sale Smiley Fill your bags with DOPE at these awesome low low prices.
itzong17

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:46:57 AM

This is your chance to buy SMX, dont miss out the train presale will offer a 50% Bonus.. or you gonna regret!
LouTong

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:53:01 AM

@dopey @dopecoindude @goldiex

Adam,  I can confirm this also happens to me on your link and also some other projects.  Was thinking i may know the problem.  When you join Telegram, you can use it and you have a login name but you don't yet have a global username yet.  I had to go in my telegram settings and "create a username."

I just had to do this recently as someone was trying to manually add me to their group and could not until i did, even though i thought i already had a username.

Was thinking this is maybe why some groups give that error when people try to join them.  If this works please inform me as i would like to know and also inform some other projects where i have encountered this error.

thanks

-RA
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:51:22 PM

@dopey @dopecoindude @goldiex

Adam,  I can confirm this also happens to me on your link and also some other projects.  Was thinking i may know the problem.  When you join Telegram, you can use it and you have a login name but you don't yet have a global username yet.  I had to go in my telegram settings and "create a username."

I just had to do this recently as someone was trying to manually add me to their group and could not until i did, even though i thought i already had a username.

Was thinking this is maybe why some groups give that error when people try to join them.  If this works please inform me as i would like to know and also inform some other projects where i have encountered this error.

thanks

-RA

It appears that you are correct, thank you for troubleshooting this for the community.
LouTong

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:25:42 PM

Sure man,  Happy to help. It's really outstanding all the work you guys have done here.  How nice it is to be winning in this!  I'm very excited for yours and all of our future success.  Regards.
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

Sure man,  Happy to help. It's really outstanding all the work you guys have done here.  How nice it is to be winning in this!  I'm very excited for yours and all of our future success.  Regards.

Things will definitely get interesting and Dopey as well as the rest of the team have a long track record of delivering on the projects that they have worked on. That is part of the reason why I and the rest of my team over at Growers International partnered with Dope coin to begin with.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:38:29 AM

Let me know people if you have having any issues. All the community managers are here to help.

LouTong

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:58:08 AM

Sure man,  Happy to help. It's really outstanding all the work you guys have done here.  How nice it is to be winning in this!  I'm very excited for yours and all of our future success.  Regards.

Things will definitely get interesting and Dopey as well as the rest of the team have a long track record of delivering on the projects that they have worked on. That is part of the reason why I and the rest of my team over at Growers International partnered with Dope coin to begin with.

Dr. Charles,  Been following so i have also been seeing the developments you have been bringing.  Great stuff man, really liked the website you put up with the faq on dopecoin.  Warm Regards friend!
dwink

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:28:17 AM

Not really sure if someone had already asked this earlier. Im still a little confused about where the clicks are coming from. I understand Adwords and Facebook ads do not allow you to advertise "drugs" and accessories... which is fine... their product, their rules. Adwords is a platform where I can advertise my product to a bunch of websites that have subscribed to allow google ads to take up real estate on their page. Facebook ads show up on facebook. Where does ads posted on Smoke exchange show up?

Say I have an online store that sells bongs and stuff. And I use Smoke Exchange to pay and push my ad. Who sees it and where? Who clicks on it? Is it targeted with ability to filter out audiences like age group, gender, geography, etc? Adwords and facebook can because they have the user base and the big data to narrow down my target audience. Of course I cant use Adwords for that, so if Im reading it right, Smoke Exchange is going to be a replacement for Adwords and dope blogs / online seed shops will need to subscribe to the smoke exchange to get paid by showing my ad on their website? Is that how its going to work? If so, how are you going to collect the audience demographics necessary for the advertisers to compete for price?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:54:53 AM

Not really sure if someone had already asked this earlier. Im still a little confused about where the clicks are coming from. I understand Adwords and Facebook ads do not allow you to advertise "drugs" and accessories... which is fine... their product, their rules. Adwords is a platform where I can advertise my product to a bunch of websites that have subscribed to allow google ads to take up real estate on their page. Facebook ads show up on facebook. Where does ads posted on Smoke exchange show up?

Say I have an online store that sells bongs and stuff. And I use Smoke Exchange to pay and push my ad. Who sees it and where? Who clicks on it? Is it targeted with ability to filter out audiences like age group, gender, geography, etc? Adwords and facebook can because they have the user base and the big data to narrow down my target audience. Of course I cant use Adwords for that, so if Im reading it right, Smoke Exchange is going to be a replacement for Adwords and dope blogs / online seed shops will need to subscribe to the smoke exchange to get paid by showing my ad on their website? Is that how its going to work? If so, how are you going to collect the audience demographics necessary for the advertisers to compete for price?

Great question!

Essentially yes you are correct. We will be building a database of marijuana-related traffic sources (also known as publishers) who will be paid to display banners and other kinds of advertisements such as popups on their website. Through the use of cookies, we will be able to determine many different types of targeting parameters such as geographical location, device, browser etc. Some websites will even have login systems with databases where targeting can be narrowed down even further according to gender and age groups.

As far as pricing is concerned each publisher will choose what they want to charge for their placement based on a CPM based system (CPM = Cost per thousand impressions). The Advertisers will then have the ability to bid on that placement and the highest bidder will be awarded the majority of the impressions.

The way that the platform will make money and allow us to generate the revenue we need to focus on onboarding new publishers and advertisers from around the world is that the publishers will pay the Smoke Exchange platform a commission ranging between 20-30% for serving the traffic.

At the moment, there is no other option available within the industry that offers such a high payout to publishers and essentially 0 fees to advertisers.

We are able to accomplish this because we have essentially cut out the marketing agency middleman and are able to provide a platform for publishers and advertisers to interact in a real-world bidding process.
LouTong

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

There's a completely preposterous ICO going on right now called artemine.  You guys should take a look if you want a laugh.  Also we can all be reminded how professionally this one is being done and how good the communication is here vs there (not existing.)

I just pointed out this one to the people over there on page 46 of that thread in case they wanted to see how its really done.  Cool

Usually I don't get down like that but it was really called for this time IMO, what is being pulled there is truly shameful.

Btw, can anybody point me to where i can get a Smoke Ex banner for my sig?

Viva la DOPECOIN! Viva la SMX!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

There's a completely preposterous ICO going on right now called artemine.  You guys should take a look if you want a laugh.  Also we can all be reminded how professionally this one is being done and how good the communication is here vs there (not existing.)

I just pointed out this one to the people over there on page 46 of that thread in case they wanted to see how its really done.  Cool

Usually I don't get down like that but it was really called for this time IMO, what is being pulled there is truly shameful.

Btw, can anybody point me to where i can get a Smoke Ex banner for my sig?

Viva la DOPECOIN! Viva la SMX!
no signature campaign for newbie
but if you want support Smoke exchange you can used this code on your profile

Code:
●SMOKE EXCHANGE ● JOIN THE PRESALE 50% BONUS●

LouTong

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:17:54 AM

That's perfect. Thank You.
LouTong

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

EDIT: double post
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:22:53 AM

Hello, any update on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2179939.0 ? It's already sept 29 and the official post is still at first week live.
It's also weird that all weeks are "first week" and at the third date it goes back to sept 5?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:19:03 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:46:09 PM by dopey

Hello, any update on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2179939.0 ? It's already sept 29 and the official post is still at first week live.
It's also weird that all weeks are "first week" and at the third date it goes back to sept 5?

I'm sorry, I paid this guy about 3 thousand dollars to manage the bounty campaign and he has done an absolutely terrible job and has even gone missing for a week.
I am trying to find the best way to proceed and will likely have to cancel the bounty campaign. Whatever you do, do not do business with Spaceman_Spliff.

We will find a way to make sure everyone who participated gets their bounties but unfortunately, this "campaign manager" that I hired has made a big mess of everything.
PursuitofGainz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

Would love to know the exact timeline of the pre-sale to the crowd sale to the exchange listings.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:42:44 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 01:18:30 AM by npredtorch

I'm sorry, I paid this guy about 3 thousand dollars to manage the bounty campaign and he has done an absolutely terrible job and has even gone missing for a week.
I am trying to find the best way to proceed and will likely have to cancel the bounty campaign. Whatever you do, do not do business with Spaceman_Spliff.

We will find a way to make sure everyone who participated gets their bounties but unfortunately, this "campaign manager" that I hired has made a big mess of everything.

What a sad news it was, we've been fooled. I hope you can find a way to compensate on the work that have done by the bounty campaign participants (because you're the main owner of the project).
I have already left a negative feedback on Spaceman_Spiff. Do you mind to make a scam accusation topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 ? I guess it's better if DT's will tagged him with red to avoid future scams. (Also, it's good to know what Spaceman_Spiff will say on the accusation and to know his story as well, to be fair )

Thank you and good luck!!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:20:40 AM

Dont forget set your alarm guys for get 50% presale bonus  Wink

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:06:16 AM

New bounty campaign will manage by me
And new thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218298.0

Please submit your report for next weeks in new thread
For old spreadsheet we was backup and old participant still get their old stakes

Hey dopey it is true that you will still continue the bounty campaign? if yes then could you make an announcement and update the link of bounties on your thread to resolve the confusion for the others thanks. good luck on the pre-sale Wink
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

Thanks for your patience guys and yes Trinaldao will be taking over the management of the bounty campaign and will post a new thread on Monday of next week.
In the meantime, you can continue to support the project and do not worry about being paid as we will make sure everyone who contributed to the project is compensated properly at the end of the ICO process.

ccccccc7

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

Is that for advertising specially for marijuana industry. I mean, advertising is a huge industry, marijuana is  pretty big, too. I doubt their intersection is still big enough for this one to rocket.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

Is that for advertising specially for marijuana industry. I mean, advertising is a huge industry, marijuana is  pretty big, too. I doubt their intersection is still big enough for this one to rocket.

Yes, this is specifically for the marijuana industry, an industry that is currently skyrocketing and becoming legalized across the world. This industry is currently generating billions of dollars in revenue each year and is blacklisted from advertising on all traditional advertising platforms.

We are here to present a solution to that problem and provide them with the platform they need to connect with their customers, build their brands, and unleash their massive marketing budgets.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:59:57 PM

We have 1 Hour left until the presale goes live!

Make sure you don't miss out on the massive 50% bonus!
Amelie2015

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

Pre-Sale is live people. get in now to ensure you get the 50% bonus  Smiley
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

Pre-Sale is live people. get in now to ensure you get the 50% bonus  Smiley

Yup! the time is now!  Grin   How to get in on the ICO is listed here.
https://smokeexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Smoke-Exchange-Instructions.pdf

MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:15:08 PM

It's been a few hours since the token sale started and already over $30,000 invested. great job for smoke exchange keep it up Cool

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:20:00 PM

It's been a few hours since the token sale started and already over $30,000 invested. great job for smoke exchange keep it up Cool

Yes, this is amazing to watch it take off like it is! very cool!

JCNC

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:23:11 PM

Smoking through expensive vaporizer of weed is worth of buying this stuff? Anyone tried that?
HappyCaptain

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

Is there a soft cap on pre-sale Huh sorry for being dumb.
myshaka

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:40:06 PM

smoking cannabis can lead to use of more harder drugs..use plantations for growing food instead..
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:38:50 AM

Smoking through expensive vaporizer of weed is worth of buying this stuff? Anyone tried that?

I am not sure what you are asking.

No soft cap that I know of.

smoking cannabis can lead to use of more harder drugs..use plantations for growing food instead..

Just not true...

HappyCaptain

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

No soft cap that I know of.

Thanks for the info Dr Charles, your team is doing good for the first day of your pre-sale. I hope you reach your target in your appointed time of pre-sale. good luck and success to Cannabis Industry!
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

Over 100 ETH already raised in presale.

dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:40:04 PM

A good start and we have not even launched our marketing campaign yet which is scheduled to launch this week.
Amelie2015

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

It's Looking very promising Smiley
robomed

Activity: 308

https://robomed.io/

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

Nice idea, good luck!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

A good start and we have not even launched our marketing campaign yet which is scheduled to launch this week.

but dont make too much Cheesy i have to wait ~2 weeks for more money to buy some  Cry
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:49:47 PM

Looking good folks! Grin

generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:57:35 AM

100 eth good start without advertise just run bounty campaign, i think this campaign will success if get big investor in marijuana industry

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:34:40 AM

Thats right it is a good start to smoke exchange and for sure once ICO start many investor will invest to this  project. And it will become popular in the future not today but maybe in the next few days or month . Many investor will see smoke exchange. Goodluck .
ICOmagazine

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:01:47 PM

Our Latest Articles, Smoke Exchange  Smiley
https://icomagazine.com/smoke-exchange-help-to-solved-legal-cannabis-ads/

dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:20:27 AM

The Smoke Exchange is now live and running ads on Facebook and Coinmarketcap! Keep an eye out for our branding.
hidden2209

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:22:26 AM

No, it's absolutely not worth it. The old ways are the best
hidden2209

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:23:42 AM

Oh, of course. If you know the measure and do not use often, then why not?
metalron

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:19:27 AM

So a April 2018 pump? Cheesy
But honestly I feel marijuana / weed etc linked coins can only go so far regardless of what issue is being solved, I mean most might just end up not actually trying to figure out what is being offered. Maybe a smarter marketing approach might help, either ways will be keeping an eye out on this one Smiley Good luck guys!
dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:15:48 AM

The alpha prototype of the exchange is already built but the beta version will not be releasing until Q1 of 2018 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6kvj_m0YA4
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 02:27:40 PM

Already 130 ETH raised in pre-sale and the marketing is just starting to get booted up.

Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:01:16 PM

Please share and upvote this Steemit blog about Smoke Exchange ICO so we get more investors... Wink

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/there-is-no-business-like-marijuana-business-smoke-exchange-ico

Thanks...

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:26:31 AM

A quarter of a million jobs by 2020? So few? Even the coconut industry has millions haha. But to be serious, everything is rosy for legal marijuana. I think the big boom will come when Google ads finally starts accepting cannabis related keywords. Unfortunately, until now, the only time and place I have ever seen advertising on cannabis is on pirated stream sites (actually I do not why, would be interesting to find out).

Good updates, thank you for sharing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
timotron

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:59:15 PM

Spanish translation of the whitepaper is ready!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rkIvDf1eHb71UJMLK2slAAMAiLEcYhOlxm6azA0BKZs/edit?usp=sharing

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:41:40 PM

Please share and upvote this Steemit blog about Smoke Exchange ICO so we get more investors... Wink

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/there-is-no-business-like-marijuana-business-smoke-exchange-ico

Thanks...

Good article there on SteemIt.

CryptoCoinNews

Merit: 260

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:25:53 AM

how much minimum target in ico selling dev
iam not found about minimum target in crowdsale
shrutip

Activity: 88

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:16:07 AM

This looks interesting, how to join bounty campaign?

Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

how much minimum target in ico selling dev
iam not found about minimum target in crowdsale

The exchange is already in development so there is no minimum to continue.

This looks interesting, how to join bounty campaign?

Go to the OP and click on the "Bounties" link at the top right hand side. That will take you to the Bounties thread for SMX.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:50:58 AM

what you will do with the unsold tokens?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

what you will do with the unsold tokens?

The plan is to burn any unsold tokens:)
nasu1027

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:01:33 AM

The pre-sale is about to end soon.
I hope more tokens will be sold at public sale. Smiley
dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:50:59 AM

Week 1 of the ICO will launch in about 3 hours time and will run for 4 weeks. Make sure to get in early to capture your bonus.

ICO Week 1 = 25% Bonus
ICO Week 2 = 15% Bonus
ICO Week 3 = 7% Bonus
ICO week 4 = No Bonus

dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

The ICO week 1 is officially live!

The 25% bonus period will be available for the next week so make sure you don't miss out.
Amelie2015

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

Buys your SMX now, these things are going to be super valuable when the platform launches and money start flowing.
Don't sit on your hands, buy now and get the 25% bonus
adam1230
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:48:16 AM

You are the same dev team with dope right? You are doing really good projects.
I want to ask when SMX token will hit bittrex cause dope is already listed on bittrex.
Amelie2015

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

I am just a community member but Yes Dope's Dev team are behind SMX. If you go to smokeechange.com and join the slack or telegram channel then you will likely get your questions answered in a quicker time frame there. Smiley
Amelie2015

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

Week 2 Public Sale of SMX ICO Token has started 15% bonus
dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:21:00 AM

I would like to inform everyone that we have met our minimum goal for this project and have the funds we need to bring the platform to life!

Thank you, everyone, for your support and participation. We are going to begin development on the beta version of the platform this week.

Don't forget to miss out on the ICO and grab tokens while there is still a bonus available.
Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

congrats to the devs for reaching the minimum goal.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:53:19 AM

Thank you sir!

We still have a long way to go but look forward to the promising future that lies ahead/
Amelie2015

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:42:23 AM

Can't wait to see the Beta version of the platform, I'm super chuffed you guys have secured enough funds to bring the platform to life, well done Smiley
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:28:56 AM

Itll be coming down the pipeline before we know it Smiley

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:13:28 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 02:29:03 PM by MiniMountain

Any updates for the project? it seems that you've been quiet for a few days.

shrinklatitude

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:13:48 AM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
CryptoKush

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:55:52 PM

It is a pity that in Ukraine I can not use them for their intended purpose.
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:45:41 PM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?

Pre-sale details:

Bonus for presale participants = 50% extra tokens
investing 1000 or more Ethereum = 65% extra tokens

Public sale (ICO) details:

Week 1

Bonus for week 1 participants = 25% extra tokens
investing 1000 or more Ethereum = 45% extra tokens

As of now there is no bonuses but the team is planning to extend the public sale just wait for their official announcement.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

There is some announcement yesterday from Adam Howell (CEO of Smoke Exchange) in their telegram channel, I hope it helps to anyone following this thread.

Adam Howell:

Hi guys,
There will be an official announcement coming out tomorrow.
Please understand that my team and I very much appreciate all of your support and commitment to the project and we will make sure that early investors are rewarded and treated accordingly. Without your support this project would never stand a chance and the last thing we would ever do is treat you unfairly.

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

There is some announcement yesterday from Adam Howell (CEO of Smoke Exchange) in their telegram channel, I hope it helps to anyone following this thread.

Adam Howell:

Hi guys,
There will be an official announcement coming out tomorrow.
Please understand that my team and I very much appreciate all of your support and commitment to the project and we will make sure that early investors are rewarded and treated accordingly. Without your support this project would never stand a chance and the last thing we would ever do is treat you unfairly.

dev active just in telegram, dev need more update in this forum
MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

where to check roadmap?

You can see it on their website (https://smokeexchange.com) or in the Whitepaper.

dopey (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:30:41 AM

So we are going to be running the second round of ICO funding once the beta version of the platform is released and we have a couple of beta testers set up.
This round of ICO funding will not come with any kind of bonus and the tokens will be sold at either face value of 1 ETH = 300 SMX or even possible lower (to be determined)
The bounty campaigns are being sorted out now and the final numbers are being tallied. You can expect payments to go out to the provided ethereum addresses within the week.

Thank you, everyone, for your participation in the project.
The development of the platform is already underway and we are working hard to turn this project into a reality.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:05 PM

We will be making bounty payments by the end of the week - You have 48 hours to review and confirm that your totals are correct, if you have any questions or issues please contact Trinaldao within 48 hours to dispute your claim and have corrections made.

After the 48 hour time period is complete we will consider these numbers as final and will distribute the SMX tokens.

Thank you for participating in the bounty program, you can review the document in the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ihAc7geLZKgTzk00W9bN-zbtSdwf7V3N3CRC-LRiZo/edit#gid=0
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:20:06 PM

forward progress is always nice Smiley

dopey (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:08:30 AM

The platform is coming along very nicely!

Although we did not raise a tremendous amount of money during the first ICO round, my team and I have a great deal of experience with this type of development project you won't believe what we have in store for you.

Stay tuned for more updates as the project progresses.

We are also taking a look at several ideas to increase the appeal and investor reward for the SMX token before the beta launch.

Also, the bounties will be sent out tomorrow. Thank you, everyone, for your support and participation.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

Hi guys, bounties have all been sent out:)

Thank you, everyone, that participated in the program.
For instructions on how to claim your tokens please follow this link. https://smokeexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Smoke-Exchange-Instructions.pdf

If you have any issues please feel free to contact me so we can finalize this part of the process.
BubbleBoy

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:03:27 PM

Hi!

Correct me please, if I mistaken.

There are existing platform for advertising your product. So you can't write "the first".

And as I see there must be a map or other kind of prototype now according the road map.
Does it exist?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
dopey (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:16:35 PM

Hi!

Correct me please, if I mistaken.

There are existing platform for advertising your product. So you can't write "the first".

And as I see there must be a map or other kind of prototype now according the road map.
Does it exist?

Hi Bubbleboy,

There is actually no self-serve advertising platform that allows marijuana-related ads to be displayed in existence today. The Smoke Exchange will be the first type of platform in the world that caters specifically to this industry.

And yes, there is a roadmap on both the 1st page of this thread and down near the bottom of www.smokeexchange.com

Cheers man
audiocisco

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:43:03 PM

where can I find demo app?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:57:05 AM

There is a video of the demo on www.smokeexchange.com.

Currently, the software and user interface are being upgraded and we expect to release the full beta version in Q1 of 2018.

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:59:16 AM

Currently, the software and user interface are being upgraded and we expect to release the full beta version in Q1 of 2018.

looks good  Smiley good luck for the future!
dwink

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:52 PM

We will be making bounty payments by the end of the week - You have 48 hours to review and confirm that your totals are correct, if you have any questions or issues please contact Trinaldao within 48 hours to dispute your claim and have corrections made.

After the 48 hour time period is complete we will consider these numbers as final and will distribute the SMX tokens.

Thank you for participating in the bounty program, you can review the document in the link below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16ihAc7geLZKgTzk00W9bN-zbtSdwf7V3N3CRC-LRiZo/edit#gid=0

Hi, I'm a little confused here. Im seeing on the spreadsheet that my SMX number is zero and have not received any tokens for the signature campaign. I got a msg asking for my ETH address, but nothing came. Can someone clarify please?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:53:23 AM

Hi, I'm a little confused here. Im seeing on the spreadsheet that my SMX number is zero and have not received any tokens for the signature campaign. I got a msg asking for my ETH address, but nothing came. Can someone clarify please?

I'm sorry but you are not eligible for the reward as you did not fulfill the requirements of the bounty campaign. 

To get a reward:
Fill out the mini-form below and post it on this topic.
No red trust and do not have a bad reputation.
Make at least 20 posts per week.
Remove signature in the middle campaign can be disqualified.
Set a signature according to your rank when you post the request. If not eliminated in advance.

If you have any questions please discuss this with the bounty manager in the bounty thread. This thread is for Smoke Exchange updates and discussions about the platform.

Thanks,

Dopey
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:24:55 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 02:09:08 PM by dopey

PRESS RELEASE: SMX RELEASES IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT 2ND ROUND OF ICO FUNDING: 10 % BONUS FOR DOPE AND TOKEN BURNING FEATURE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

THE SMOKE EXCHANGE (SMX) RELEASES IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT 2ND ROUND OF ICO FUNDING:
10 % BONUS FOR DOPECOIN (DOPE) AND TOKEN BURNING FEATURE
World-Wide 12/07/2017

The Smoke Exchange (SMX) is pleased to announce that it will accept Dopecoin (DOPE) & Bitcoin (BTC) in addition to Etherium (ETH) during its 2nd Round of ICO Funding, scheduled to begin shortly before Christmas.  ICO investors who choose to invest with DOPE will receive a 10% bonus on their SMX tokens.

The 1st round of ICO funding focused on obtaining the necessary funds to develop and deploy the technology needed for the advertising exchange.  Additional funding raised will be directed towards further expanding the human resources infrastructure in order to increase the speed at which the project is deployed and expand its scope more quickly.  Business development and customer acquisition will become the main focus as we work on rapidly expanding into the marketplace by aggressively marketing and promoting our platform.

The Smoke Exchange is also excited to announce that a token burning feature is being implemented as an incentive to create value for investors and early adopters.   Every time SMX is used on the actual advertising platform a fraction of each transaction will be redirected to a burn address until the total outstanding supply has been reduced by 50% of the initial offering.  The implementation of the burn feature provides a deflationary mechanism through which token holders will benefit from steadily increasing price appreciation as the project matures.

Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

Good news to hear. When the token will hit exchanges? What exchanges?

dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:20:32 AM

Good news to hear. When the token will hit exchanges? What exchanges?

The SMX token will be placed on exchanges just prior to the beta release. As this date is not yet written in stone we will announce the date and exchanges involved at a later date.

dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:24:55 AM

The Smoke Exchange platform development is going very well and we have successfully developed one of the major components necessary to bring the Smoke Exchange to life.

I would like to reveal our built from scratch payment gateway www.cryptobillings.com

This Gateway will allow advertisers to fund their accounts with various cryptocurrencies. Our next step is to begin tying everything together and to complete the development of the advertising exchange portal.

For further details please refer to the full press release below.

Regards,

Adam Howell

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dopecoin (DOPE) Launches Crypto Billings:
A Payment Gateway for Seamless E-Commerce Integration

World-Wide 12/19/2017

The Dopecoin (DOPE) team is proud to announce the beta release of its custom-built payment gateway.  Crypto Billings is designed to provide a seamless experience for popular E-commerce platforms to integrate cryptocurrency payments into their online retail operations.

The release of Crypto Billings marks the achievement of an important milestone in the Dopecoin / Smoke Exchange (SMX) development roadmap.  Crypto Billings will function as an essential bridge between retailers in the legal marijuana industry, Dopecoin, and The Smoke Exchange advertising platform.  The payment gateway provides an easy on-ramp for retailers with its plugin for the popular WooCommerce platform.   The easily installed plugin will allow retailers to quickly adopt our secure cryptocurrency payment method into their online retail operations.

Crypto Billings Features

100% security for retailers and customers.

Payments from customers are transferred automatically to the retailer’s wallet and are never held online. Every transaction is individually recorded and provides merchants with a detailed report of each and every sale.

Accurate pricing and risk mitigation in volatile markets.
Crypto Billings technology pulls real-time currency values directly from coinmarketcap.com to ensure merchants are displaying accurate, up to the minute pricing at all times.   When combined with the auto-sell feature on an exchange like Bittrex, retailers can eliminate the risk associated with holding altcoins in volatile markets.  Risk mitigation will also be possible by immediately liquidating supported currencies directly into advertising budget on The Smoke Exchange when the platform launches in Q1 of 2018.

Eliminate Fees
Currently, there are ZERO payment fees associated with using the Crypto Billings payment gateway.   The plugin and payment gateway service are both 100% free, completely eliminating the merchant fees associated with being paid via cred0t card.

Accept payments from anywhere

Open up your customer base to a wider audience with ease and security. No matter where they are in the world or what their local fiat currency is, they will still be able to pay you instantly with crypto.

Provide your customers with the latest technology

Cryptocurrency adoption is growing exponentially. Stay ahead of the curve by providing your customers with access to the latest cutting-edge innovations in blockchain technology while simultaneously increasing your own foothold in burgeoning cryptocurrency markets.

Accept multiple cryptocurrencies
Although initially, Crypto Billings will only process payments for DOPE, it has the capability to incorporate all of the most popular cryptocurrencies.   Retailers will be able to provide customers the freedom and flexibility to pay in whatever currency they choose.

DopeCoin exclusivity

DopeCoin will be the only marijuana-related cryptocurrency that Crypto Billings will provide payment processing services for. This allows DopeCoin investors the opportunity to reap the benefits of the DopeCoin development teams hard work.

Future Development of Crypto Billings

UI  & Responsiveness Fixes, Live Sign-ups & Additional Features
Scheduled to be completed by the end of 2017.

Additional E-Commerce Platforms
Plugins and extensions for other popular E-Commerce platforms are still under development and are scheduled to be released in the future.

Additional Coin / Token Support

SMX
Crytpo Billings will process payments utilizing the tokens from the Smoke Exchange (SMX) as soon as the advertising payment platform is released in Q1 2018.

Click Here To View A Live Demo of Crypto Billings - https://cryptobillings.com/[/color]

Exchanges & Availablity

Currently, Dopecoin (DOPE) is actively traded and available for purchase on the following exchanges:  Bittrex and Cryptopia.

Currently, the SMX tokens from round 1 of the ICO funding have been released to investors.   SMX tokens have not yet been listed on any public exchange.   Tokens will become available to the general public again during the second phase of ICO funding (without the bonuses offered to those participated in  Round 1) scheduled to open before the end of December 2017.   The Public Beta release and exchange listing of The Smoke Exchange is scheduled for Q1 2018.

dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:20:34 PM

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Smoke Exchange (SMX) Opens 2nd Round of ICO Funding To The Public

12/22/2017 – World-Wide

The Dopecoin (DOPE) team is pleased to announce the official public opening of the 2nd Round of ICO Funding for its sister project:  The Smoke Exchange (SMX).

Details of the 2nd  Round ICO
Timeframe
The 2nd Round of ICO Funding will be open from December 22, 2017 until the launch of the Public Beta of the Smoke Exchange advertising platform in Q1 2018.

Accepted Currencies
The second round of ICO funding will allow investors to participate by using any of the following cryptocurrencies:   Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin  (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH), or DopeCoin (DOPE).

Valuation
Each SMX token will be valued at $1.10 USD.   Whichever currency investors choose to use in order to secure their investment will be automatically converted to USD with the coinmarketcap.com API every 5 minutes.

10% bonus for Dopecoin (DOPE)
There will be a 10% bonus in token distribution for investors who choose to use DOPE to secure their investment in the ICO.

Token Distribution:
Once orders are successfully confirmed on the blockchain the tokens will be manually distributed every Tuesday and Friday.

PLEASE NOTE:  DO NOT enter an exchange address to receive your SMX tokens or your tokens will be lost and unrecoverable.  You must use an ERC20 compatible wallet such Mist, MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, or Ethereum Wallet.

Final Details of Token Burning Feature
Every time SMX tokens are used on the advertising exchange 5% of the balance deposited will go to a burn address and will be eliminated from the total coin supply until only 50% of the original SMX token distribution remains.  The token burning is designed to rapidly increase the rate of price appreciation for each token.  The Smoke Exchange team has decided to implement this feature as an incentive to reward ICO investors and early adopters.

The Smoke Exchange Solution
As detailed in a previous press release:

“The Smoke Exchange will deliver a revolutionary self-serve advertising platform specifically designed to benefit the currently underserved and ever-expanding legal cannabis market worldwide.  Its implementation will represent a digital marketplace that will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction-based bidding platform.

The Smoke Exchange successfully completed its first round of ICO funding which concluded on November 13th, 2017.   A working Alpha Prototype had already been developed prior to the first round of ICO funding.    With the necessary funding secured, the development team has been hard at work building out the Public Beta scheduled to be released early in Q1 2018.

Please visit www.smokeexchange.com for complete details on the project and to read the white paper.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:58:52 PM

Another crucial component of the Smoke Exchange project is crossed off the list.

CRYPTO PAYMENTS MADE EASY

Crypto Billings is an easy to use payment gateway that allows
merchants to easily accept payments in their online shops.

The process is simple.

STEP 1: Merchants register an account and get access to the merchant dashboard.

STEP 2: Merchant selects which plugin they want to use and follows the easy install instructions.

STEP 3: Merchant configures the plugin on their website and enters their API key.

STEP 4: Cryptocurrency payments are now enabled on their checkout screen.

STEP 5: Customer places their order and is then forwarded to the payment screen.

STEP 6: The user makes the payment and is forwarded to the payment confirmation screen as soon as the blockchain recieves it.

STEP 7: The user is then sent a confirmation email providing details of their purchase.

STEP 8: The payment is then sent directly to the merchants wallet and the funds are never stored online.

This payment gateway was built from scratch and at the moment is 100% FREE
Our mission is to onboard as many merchants as possible for the DopeCoin project
while also completing a massive part of the technology needed to incorporate crypto
payments on our marijuana advertising exchange
www.smokeexchange.com

Additional developments:

- 2 Factor authentication
- More shopping cart plugins
- Incorporation of additional cryptocurrencies
- User interface upgrades
- Invoicing
- And much more.

Please visit our website now to register and start accepting
cryptocurrencies on your website today!
www.cryptobillings.com

Brought to you by the DopeCoin development team
HitTheLow

Activity: 590

HIT the low and HOLD till moon

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

wow great project, I'm gonna buy some DOPE this Q1 before the launch

BTC: 16ZegvHooaNNUV7pZPCNoj5QSY5i8Gs6zD
Dr Charles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

wow great project, I'm gonna buy some DOPE this Q1 before the launch

Great! Things will be getting interesting for the cannabis industry this year Smiley

PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

When do u expact the beta for q1 at end of q1?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

The Smoke Exchange ICO is complete and unsold tokens have been burned!

Full details can be seen here - https://etherscan.io/token/0xf30ce9807e55bb1bbdf0417fed1e2e518bcc03bc#balances
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:23:18 AM

Full details can be seen here - https://etherscan.io/token/0xf30ce9807e55bb1bbdf0417fed1e2e518bcc03bc#balances
great news, waiting for update platform and exchange news

CryptoRichy13
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

Dopey my man, how you been bud?

You might remember me as Pixskull, or more over the "Miss Dopecoin Contest" creator.  Loving the new addition!  I'll have to read more up on it.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
ezioauditore

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

Is this project legal in other countries besides US?
cryptotradeking

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:37:15 AM

Hello Team,

This E-mail is regarding your ADD coin request in our cryptocurrency exchange,

We Introduced World's 1st Custom Pairing option, You can trade with any coin/token as market and trade with your destination coin.
So that you can get unlimited markets....

For listing your coin/token we are taking 1BTC as listing fee which is refundable after 11 months.

Note: for charging 1BTC as the listing fee you will get these services

*Listed coins/tokens can trade with any markets with the exchange existing pairs.
*No Transaction Fee for first 30 days and there is no T & C for your trade volumes
*You will get a free banner listed on our coinexcap for 30days which is worth of 4500USD

Reply to this email, if you have any questions regarding this

Thanks & Regards,
Coinexmarket Team

http://features.coinexmarket.io/
Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Android app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinexmarket&hl=en
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexmarket/
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

I am just a community member but Yes Dope's Dev team are behind SMX. If you go to smokeechange.com and join the slack or telegram channel then you will likely get your questions answered in a quicker time frame there. Smiley
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

Any updates?
aakashkumar

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:47:01 PM

Hello Team,

This E-mail is regarding your ADD coin request in our cryptocurrency exchange,

We Introduced World's 1st Custom Pairing option, You can trade with any coin/token as market and trade with your destination coin.
So that you can get unlimited markets....

For listing your coin/token we are taking 1BTC as listing fee which is refundable after 11 months.

Note: for charging 1BTC as the listing fee you will get these services

*Listed coins/tokens can trade with any markets with the exchange existing pairs.
*No Transaction Fee for first 30 days and there is no T & C for your trade volumes
*You will get a free banner listed on our coinexcap for 30days which is worth of 4500USD

Reply to this email, if you have any questions regarding this

Thanks & Regards,
Coinexmarket Team

http://features.coinexmarket.io/
Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Android app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinexmarket&hl=en
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexmarket/

Coinexmarket SCAM Alert!!! Scam exchange, don't trade here!

I noticed another scam crypto exchange CoinEx Market https://www.coinexmarket.io . There was no photos of team on their website and their whole website looked shady. So i decided to investigate. And then i found this article from project that revealed that Coinexmarket is scam https://medium.com/@vinchain/this-is-how-coinexmarket-does-their-business-8cd9dc57c95e and the fact that Coinexmarket is stealing money looks like they are scam. Also several users reported that they received logged in from different IP addresses on their accounts and lost their cryptocurrency on this exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2804375.new#new . When scammed users tried to alert other users they get immediately banned in telegram. Stay away from coinexmarket exchange! It's 100% scam. It is clear that ICO that CoinEx Market have now is also scam https://www.coinexmarket.io/ .
Several projects paid money for listing their tokens on Coinexmarket and never got listed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608669.msg42733191#msg42733191 . Coinexmarket exchange stole their 1 BTC and never refunded. Here is proof:
The invoice can be viewed here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sJXeMVyruv8mzCXhOATdZdtn3N3vIgFZLo5EdwGojn0/edit

The transaction can be viewed here:
https://btc-bitcore4.trezor.io/tx/7ad69ea4a8fd8f09dde568c42322672126d44cebac98196f0868e6535945ff8b

You can see that coinexmarket exchange promised to refund vinchain for listing and never did it https://medium.com/@vinchain/this-is-how-coinexmarket-does-their-business-8cd9dc57c95e
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4729858.new#new
Stay away from Coinexmarket https://www.coinexmarket.io exchange if you don't want to loose your money and get scammed.
aakashkumar

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:51:29 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 04:35:45 PM by aakashkumar

Be carefull and don't trade on coinexmarket!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:02:47 AM

Smokeexchange listed on mercatox now

You can trade with BTC
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SMX/BTC

ETH
https://mercatox.com/exchange/SMX/ETH

im-blakeaholics

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:59:17 AM

Hey,
I'm just wondering if there's been any updates or progress made with the advertising platform.
I was just looking at the road map and it says Q1 2018 a beta will be available for use by the general public but it's just about Q4 and I don't see it anywhere.

I'm really hopeful for this platform so please don't let me down!  Grin
dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

Hello folks,

Nice to see everyone here.
I have a quick update for you....

Today we will be rebranding our advertising exchange project from the Smoke Exchange (SMX) to Grow Advertising (GROW).

An airdrop is scheduled for later today and the swap process will be incredibly easy and require 0 actions to be taken by the coin holder.
So basically, all existing holders and addresses that carry SMX will be airdropped the new token. The SMX will then be obsolete and the GROW token will take its place. The airdrop and smart contract are designed to distribute that new token at an exact 1:1 ratio, so there will be no new tokens created or destroyed in this process, and once completed all holders will have the exact amount of GROW as they had in SMX.

Mercatox exchange and Barterdex have both been contacted and will be freezing the wallets to accommodate the process. Once the process is complete, GROW will begin trading in its place.

Thanks for your attention. I am looking forward to some big development releases and we have a lot planned for the next 6 months and beyond.

Regards,

Adam
dopey (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:54:56 AM

Here is a sneak peak of some of our upcoming technology and advertising exchange.

This is our most ambitious and sophisticated piece of technology that we have ever built and we look forward to its release. Hope you guys like what we have done here.
And remember, If you use DopeCoin on this platform you get an additional 25% in advertising credit, this feature will allow marketers to take a break-even campaign and instantly make it profitable with this massive buffer. If you are familiar with the world of performance marketing you can understand how this feature provides a significant advantage in the industry.

Thanks for looking, please let me know if you have any feedback or constructive criticism.

Thanks,

Adam
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:18:13 AM

You can trade with BTC

ETH
good too hear, listing on the mercatox makes Smoke tokens a target for traders,
moreover the token has been burned, I'm sure to be to the moon
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

You can trade with BTC

ETH
good too hear, listing on the mercatox makes Smoke tokens a target for traders,
moreover the token has been burned, I'm sure to be to the moon
Good news but the trading volume is still low maybe the launch of the platform could pump it but I wonder if the team have marketing plans and attract more people to have interest in their product.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: