Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:23:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smoke Exchange - Coin Burn Completed!  (Read 13142 times)
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:38:29 AM

Let me know people if you have having any issues. All the community managers are here to help.

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
LouTong

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:58:08 AM

Sure man,  Happy to help. It's really outstanding all the work you guys have done here.  How nice it is to be winning in this!  I'm very excited for yours and all of our future success.  Regards.

Things will definitely get interesting and Dopey as well as the rest of the team have a long track record of delivering on the projects that they have worked on. That is part of the reason why I and the rest of my team over at Growers International partnered with Dope coin to begin with.

Dr. Charles,  Been following so i have also been seeing the developments you have been bringing.  Great stuff man, really liked the website you put up with the faq on dopecoin.  Warm Regards friend!
dwink

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:28:17 AM

Not really sure if someone had already asked this earlier. Im still a little confused about where the clicks are coming from. I understand Adwords and Facebook ads do not allow you to advertise "drugs" and accessories... which is fine... their product, their rules. Adwords is a platform where I can advertise my product to a bunch of websites that have subscribed to allow google ads to take up real estate on their page. Facebook ads show up on facebook. Where does ads posted on Smoke exchange show up?

Say I have an online store that sells bongs and stuff. And I use Smoke Exchange to pay and push my ad. Who sees it and where? Who clicks on it? Is it targeted with ability to filter out audiences like age group, gender, geography, etc? Adwords and facebook can because they have the user base and the big data to narrow down my target audience. Of course I cant use Adwords for that, so if Im reading it right, Smoke Exchange is going to be a replacement for Adwords and dope blogs / online seed shops will need to subscribe to the smoke exchange to get paid by showing my ad on their website? Is that how its going to work? If so, how are you going to collect the audience demographics necessary for the advertisers to compete for price?
dopey (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:54:53 AM

Not really sure if someone had already asked this earlier. Im still a little confused about where the clicks are coming from. I understand Adwords and Facebook ads do not allow you to advertise "drugs" and accessories... which is fine... their product, their rules. Adwords is a platform where I can advertise my product to a bunch of websites that have subscribed to allow google ads to take up real estate on their page. Facebook ads show up on facebook. Where does ads posted on Smoke exchange show up?

Say I have an online store that sells bongs and stuff. And I use Smoke Exchange to pay and push my ad. Who sees it and where? Who clicks on it? Is it targeted with ability to filter out audiences like age group, gender, geography, etc? Adwords and facebook can because they have the user base and the big data to narrow down my target audience. Of course I cant use Adwords for that, so if Im reading it right, Smoke Exchange is going to be a replacement for Adwords and dope blogs / online seed shops will need to subscribe to the smoke exchange to get paid by showing my ad on their website? Is that how its going to work? If so, how are you going to collect the audience demographics necessary for the advertisers to compete for price?

Great question!

Essentially yes you are correct. We will be building a database of marijuana-related traffic sources (also known as publishers) who will be paid to display banners and other kinds of advertisements such as popups on their website. Through the use of cookies, we will be able to determine many different types of targeting parameters such as geographical location, device, browser etc. Some websites will even have login systems with databases where targeting can be narrowed down even further according to gender and age groups.

As far as pricing is concerned each publisher will choose what they want to charge for their placement based on a CPM based system (CPM = Cost per thousand impressions). The Advertisers will then have the ability to bid on that placement and the highest bidder will be awarded the majority of the impressions.

The way that the platform will make money and allow us to generate the revenue we need to focus on onboarding new publishers and advertisers from around the world is that the publishers will pay the Smoke Exchange platform a commission ranging between 20-30% for serving the traffic.

At the moment, there is no other option available within the industry that offers such a high payout to publishers and essentially 0 fees to advertisers.

We are able to accomplish this because we have essentially cut out the marketing agency middleman and are able to provide a platform for publishers and advertisers to interact in a real-world bidding process.
LouTong

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

There's a completely preposterous ICO going on right now called artemine.  You guys should take a look if you want a laugh.  Also we can all be reminded how professionally this one is being done and how good the communication is here vs there (not existing.)

I just pointed out this one to the people over there on page 46 of that thread in case they wanted to see how its really done.  Cool

Usually I don't get down like that but it was really called for this time IMO, what is being pulled there is truly shameful.

Btw, can anybody point me to where i can get a Smoke Ex banner for my sig?

Viva la DOPECOIN! Viva la SMX!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:13:49 AM

There's a completely preposterous ICO going on right now called artemine.  You guys should take a look if you want a laugh.  Also we can all be reminded how professionally this one is being done and how good the communication is here vs there (not existing.)

I just pointed out this one to the people over there on page 46 of that thread in case they wanted to see how its really done.  Cool

Usually I don't get down like that but it was really called for this time IMO, what is being pulled there is truly shameful.

Btw, can anybody point me to where i can get a Smoke Ex banner for my sig?

Viva la DOPECOIN! Viva la SMX!
no signature campaign for newbie
but if you want support Smoke exchange you can used this code on your profile

Code:
●SMOKE EXCHANGE ● JOIN THE PRESALE 50% BONUS●

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
LouTong

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:17:54 AM

That's perfect. Thank You.
LouTong

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:23:31 AM

EDIT: double post
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:22:53 AM

Hello, any update on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2179939.0 ? It's already sept 29 and the official post is still at first week live.
It's also weird that all weeks are "first week" and at the third date it goes back to sept 5?
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:19:03 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:46:09 PM by dopey

Hello, any update on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2179939.0 ? It's already sept 29 and the official post is still at first week live.
It's also weird that all weeks are "first week" and at the third date it goes back to sept 5?

I'm sorry, I paid this guy about 3 thousand dollars to manage the bounty campaign and he has done an absolutely terrible job and has even gone missing for a week.
I am trying to find the best way to proceed and will likely have to cancel the bounty campaign. Whatever you do, do not do business with Spaceman_Spliff.

We will find a way to make sure everyone who participated gets their bounties but unfortunately, this "campaign manager" that I hired has made a big mess of everything.
PursuitofGainz

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

Would love to know the exact timeline of the pre-sale to the crowd sale to the exchange listings.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:42:44 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 01:18:30 AM by npredtorch

I'm sorry, I paid this guy about 3 thousand dollars to manage the bounty campaign and he has done an absolutely terrible job and has even gone missing for a week.
I am trying to find the best way to proceed and will likely have to cancel the bounty campaign. Whatever you do, do not do business with Spaceman_Spliff.

We will find a way to make sure everyone who participated gets their bounties but unfortunately, this "campaign manager" that I hired has made a big mess of everything.

What a sad news it was, we've been fooled. I hope you can find a way to compensate on the work that have done by the bounty campaign participants (because you're the main owner of the project).
I have already left a negative feedback on Spaceman_Spiff. Do you mind to make a scam accusation topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 ? I guess it's better if DT's will tagged him with red to avoid future scams. (Also, it's good to know what Spaceman_Spiff will say on the accusation and to know his story as well, to be fair )

Thank you and good luck!!
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 12:20:40 AM

Dont forget set your alarm guys for get 50% presale bonus  Wink

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:06:16 AM

New bounty campaign will manage by me
And new thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218298.0

Please submit your report for next weeks in new thread
For old spreadsheet we was backup and old participant still get their old stakes

Hey dopey it is true that you will still continue the bounty campaign? if yes then could you make an announcement and update the link of bounties on your thread to resolve the confusion for the others thanks. good luck on the pre-sale Wink
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:26:44 AM

Thanks for your patience guys and yes Trinaldao will be taking over the management of the bounty campaign and will post a new thread on Monday of next week.
In the meantime, you can continue to support the project and do not worry about being paid as we will make sure everyone who contributed to the project is compensated properly at the end of the ICO process.

ccccccc7

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:52:07 AM

Is that for advertising specially for marijuana industry. I mean, advertising is a huge industry, marijuana is  pretty big, too. I doubt their intersection is still big enough for this one to rocket.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

Is that for advertising specially for marijuana industry. I mean, advertising is a huge industry, marijuana is  pretty big, too. I doubt their intersection is still big enough for this one to rocket.

Yes, this is specifically for the marijuana industry, an industry that is currently skyrocketing and becoming legalized across the world. This industry is currently generating billions of dollars in revenue each year and is blacklisted from advertising on all traditional advertising platforms.

We are here to present a solution to that problem and provide them with the platform they need to connect with their customers, build their brands, and unleash their massive marketing budgets.
dopey (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:59:57 PM

We have 1 Hour left until the presale goes live!

Make sure you don't miss out on the massive 50% bonus!
Amelie2015

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:01:22 PM

Pre-Sale is live people. get in now to ensure you get the 50% bonus  Smiley
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:09:53 PM

Pre-Sale is live people. get in now to ensure you get the 50% bonus  Smiley

Yup! the time is now!  Grin   How to get in on the ICO is listed here.
https://smokeexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Smoke-Exchange-Instructions.pdf

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: