View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:27:07 AM

this tax is not speacial for bitcoin in my country. we are paying tax for yearly income.
GrowingCoins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:29:12 AM

in brazil there is no taxes for bitcoins.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:32:35 AM

in your country income from bitcoin taxed? state the country

Here in my country, the government is not yet strict on implementing the income tax which is the same thing with any other online income we can get. Maybe they feel that this sector is not yet that big and so we are given more leeway to enjoy the money we can get out of it and just give us the power to declare them or not. There is no guarantee that in the future the government may not be implementing the strict provisions of the income tax law for all citizens regardless if one is offline or online.

Specific to Bitcoin, the exchange provider is not directly adding tax to the transactions but am sure that a certain percentage is being withheld for the government and it is already a part of the amount the buyer is paying for. The government on this instance is treating Bitcoin just like any other foreign currency and we are basing the regulations implemented on the remittance services.

Now, I would say that doing some Bitcoin business here in my country can be smooth and convenient as we can easily convert our Bitcoin just within hours to the local money. We already have the infrastructure for that and I guess there are more coming to the market.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:34:10 AM

Tax is currently in on paper money, I don't think bitcoin is taxed because it is relatively new I think so. Just few people are knowledgeable about digital currency ,so it is yet to come up.
cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

if youre country is ready regulate, bitcoin can pay tax,without regulate bitcoin not pay tax
but you still pay about salary tax, all country whatever youre from income still pay salary tax

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:39:05 AM

Here in the Philippines, our goverment did not declare bitcoin as a legal or illegal so there is no tax to be impose yet because maybe i think at this time bitcoin is not really known in my country. Here in office alone very few of us are engage to bitcoin maybe it needs  two to three years more that bitcoin popularity will arise so that the goverment can possibly benefit to thru tax.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1499

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:22:07 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 06:00:49 AM by Don Pedro Dinero

In my country, Spain, bitcoin earnings are considered as stock market earnings in general. If you earn up to 6.000 € you have to pay 19%, if you earn up to 50.000€ you have to pay 21% and if you earn more than 50.000€ you have to pay 23%.

In some cases, it is interesting to cash out a bit less to pay lower tax. So, let’s say that you want to cash out 8.000€ in November but you are not in a hurry. It is better to cash out 6.000€ and wait a couple of months to cash out the other 2.000€ so you will pay 19% tax instead of 21%.

kelstasy

Activity: 130

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:59:08 AM

As stated from above so far the government of the Philippines dint impose tax on bitcoin earnings yet, but I believe coins.ph is paying tax.

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:07:28 AM

Income is taxed everywhere! It doesn't matter if you profit from bitcoins or other sources. The fact of the matter is that you need to pay income tax on anything you are profiting from. There are only a few countries that do not charge income tax. So if you profited from your bitcoins through buying and selling then you need to pay taxes on it.
DyllanGM

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:10:23 AM

I think we are fortunate here in our country for the moment since the government has not yet imposed tax on bitcoin.  That is why we are enjoying it for the moment because sooner or later,  it will be charged with tax.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:41:29 AM

this tax is not speacial for bitcoin in my country. we are paying tax for yearly income.
Same is the case in my country as well. Till now, there is no such scene of paying tax for the sake of Bitcoins or the earnings which we are getting from Bitcoins. Bitcoin is so far Tax free business all over the globe and it will remain the same till the time we may not see it to be the legal currency.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:55:21 AM

There are several websites operating as bitcoin exchanges or trading sites in the Philippines, accepting ATM remittances and bank cash deposits. The trading here is most certainly not insured by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation nor regulated by the Philippine Securities Exchange Commission. It would do well for the Bureau of Internal Revenue and the Department of Justice to earnestly study this matter. Considering the risks involved, it will probably be better to invest one’s hard earned currency in something less risky. At this stage, let us face it, if one does not have any bitcoin, there is no reason or necessity to acquire one.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

There is no tax in bitcoin because it is not regulated by our government. But there is a fee in every transaction you did.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:20:23 AM

Still there is no tax in my country from earning or spending bitcoins under the power of the government bank but i have heard some news that central  bank of the philippines is planning to legalized bitcoin and put taxes on it

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

There's no law in our country to get a tax in bitcoin earnings. However once you convert it to fiat, the exchanger automatically include tax in their transaction fee. One of the reason why buying and selling  had a big difference in price.

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

for now it has not been taxed, because in some bitcoin countries it is not a valid payment instrument, and people's understanding of bitcoin has not been widespread.
perhaps in the future the government will make a tax regulation from bitcoin, if it is legalized by government law.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:03:28 PM

I have no idea yet because I just don't know anything about laws and so on, and im not wealthy enough to hire some consultant which most likely doesn't know anything about bitcoin and let alone other cryptos.

Since I will not be selling anything anytime soon, I will keep accumulating and worry about taxes later on when things are more clear and I feel like selling. As far as I know it's only a problem when you want to sell, like gold, so I will just keep making as much BTC as possible for the time being, I have low stress tolerance and don't want to keep thinking about complex stuff like taxes now. Before BTC I had no idea about anything that had to do with economics and I have only basic education so im learning along the way.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

It used to be taxed in Australia but I think that they have also removed it over Bitcoins.
Now different countries are making different frameworks to start taxing Bitcoins in various ways.
The place where I live, I give all the details to my Accountant who manages everything for me by paying small amounts as Capital Gains tax showing Bitcoins as an asset and paying such taxes after showing it as something over which you can make profits is legal, I haven't faced any problems till date.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:44:08 PM

I am from Africa. The idea of Bitcoin has not really caught up with us let alone tax on it. Our government sees Bitcoin as a kind of bubble that can't withstand the test of time. So, the issue of taxation on it does not even come close to discussion. There was a recent incident in my country that a set of mining machines were turned back to the country of purchase because the country's clearing authority did not understand what they were. It is that bad.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██