Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tax  (Read 2636 times)
tailorlens

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:24:28 PM

I haven't had the chance to fully check the tax issues with bitcoin in my country. But, from what I have seen or heard it is not a possibility mainly because the government does not own bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

in your country income from bitcoin taxed? state the country

Here in my country, the government is not yet strict on implementing the income tax which is the same thing with any other online income we can get. Maybe they feel that this sector is not yet that big and so we are given more leeway to enjoy the money we can get out of it and just give us the power to declare them or not. There is no guarantee that in the future the government may not be implementing the strict provisions of the income tax law for all citizens regardless if one is offline or online.

Specific to Bitcoin, the exchange provider is not directly adding tax to the transactions but am sure that a certain percentage is being withheld for the government and it is already a part of the amount the buyer is paying for. The government on this instance is treating Bitcoin just like any other foreign currency and we are basing the regulations implemented on the remittance services.

Now, I would say that doing some Bitcoin business here in my country can be smooth and convenient as we can easily convert our Bitcoin just within hours to the local money. We already have the infrastructure for that and I guess there are more coming to the market.

same as my country also, they don't implement tax on bitcoin because few only know about bitcoin, the government collects tax from goods and services and we have a new tax reform for acceleration and  inclusion law that imposed higher taxes on fuels, tobacco, alcoholic drinks, softdrinks and many more but lower income tax to employees.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

i'm indonesian and still no bitcoin tax , also bitcoin was "semi banned " i think , the news is confusing and still not permanent bannned
and i hope it will legal as soon as possible
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

bitcoin still not legalized here in my country so our government doesn't taxed bitcoin even there are companies who already accepted and transacting bitcoin.
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

in my country bitcoin isn't taxed because my government doesn't know how to taxed bitcoin with all the anonymous user Grin , this is why in my country bitcoin considered as an illegal activity, but i think thinking like that just because they cannot get tax from bitcoin, can you imagine Billion of dollar are flow in the bitcoin, and if it can be taxed it will be a lot of money.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

I think no country takes taxes for bitcoin income because government doesn't control it when government will control then they take tax
boruto99

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

in indonesia there is no tax on cryptocurrency yet. who know if i profit in bitcoin? goverment? this is why goverment hate bitcoin because decentralization..
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:59:21 PM

There is no tax yet for cryptocurrency but in over all income like the annual tax we may declare it but the question is who does that?  Cheesy
this is the reason why many bounty hunters, traders, investors are entering this market as soon as possible because the income we get from it is pure, no tax deduction whatsoever yet.

adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

I agree with this, taxes from bitcoin
This means the government will recognize bitcoin, whether it is trade, investment, or become the country's legitimate digital currency
I do not mind if I have to pay taxes from bitcoin earnings, this will also bring a positive impact for the country, because it will increase the typical income of the country.
giftoflove58

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

not at all, Our government had no implementation of tax because bitcoin is not legalized also in my country.
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:30 PM

Me im from philippines still no taxes.But if our government put some taxes on bitcoin.I will glad to give to them my taxes as long its on a right price.Because taxes help economy grow.And if economy grow the country will follow
contrarian

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

I live in Portugal but I'm not sure how much is the tax. I think there are two ways you can declare your income from bitcoins. One pays a tax of 28% to 35%. The other pays less but I don't know how much and you can only use it if you work for others and don't receive a lot of money every year.

Update about this: there is a legal vacuum on this in Portugal. So gains from cryptocurrencies are not taxed in Portugal for now. Unless its part of your business or professional activity and has to pay the normal taxes. So if you are an investor move to Portugal now. Lol.

https://bitcoiner.today/en/portugal-profits-with-bitcoin-do-not-pay-taxes/
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r3esg/portugal_will_not_tax_cryptocurrency_gains/
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

As far as I can remember, there are couple of countries only who taxed btc. Well, my country isn't one of them. When you cash it out, there could be a little interest but all in all, none.

Internet is the only thing involved in BTC that I pay, plus the electricity. Other than that, there's no more.
Kigwa143

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:35:16 AM

In my country bitcoin is not being taxed by our government but they dont recogrized bitcoin and they dont recommend bitcoin to be invest by the people because they say that bitcoin investment is so risky.However many people still in bitcoin because they can assure big profit compare to banks.
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

in my country, the government is not implementing the income tax for the cryptocurrencies, I'm sure they heard about it, but just do not understand how to count and tax it  Cheesy. Of course they want to tax it, so I think in the future the government will steal the same laws and regulations from other counties and then implement here, but till that I have free time to earn some tax free income
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

Here in my country, the government is not yet strict on implementing the income tax which is the same thing with any other online income we can get. Maybe they feel that this sector is not yet that big and so we are given more leeway to enjoy the money we can get out of it and just give us the power to declare them or not. There is no guarantee that in the future the government may not be implementing the strict provisions of the income tax law for all citizens regardless if one is offline or online.

Specific to Bitcoin, the exchange provider is not directly adding tax to the transactions but am sure that a certain percentage is being withheld for the government and it is already a part of the amount the buyer is paying for. The government on this instance is treating Bitcoin just like any other foreign currency and we are basing the regulations implemented on the remittance services.

Now, I would say that doing some Bitcoin business here in my country can be smooth and convenient as we can easily convert our Bitcoin just within hours to the local money. We already have the infrastructure for that and I guess there are more coming to the market.
Tax is a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
waskaplung

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:14:37 AM

Tax is know as a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
donpepot

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:16:13 AM

in brazil there is no taxes for bitcoins.
What is tax, tax is a compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers' income and business profits or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

any income from any field of business will surely be a regulation on taxation which is a duty which must be adhered to every citizen who occupies a country. samahalnya with the other adasebuah taxes that are on the bitcoin that I feel when I do a delivery of bitcoin assets that I have exchanged in exchange exchange in the local bitcoin wallet that existed in my country to be the official fiat currency that existed in my country. the tax deductions I feel when shipping my bank account number and not yet cutting when I will take the money from the bank. and I think it is the same as a tax imposed on bitcoin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

I think that no country from everywhere have a tax for bitcoin yet. Even if the country that we reside in have taxes for our yearly income this does not take into consideration the income that we are getting from our investments and encashments on bitcoin. One thing that we must always push theough is for governments and people understand the concept of bitcoin before it be taxed or worse

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: