Print  
Author Topic: tax  (Read 2649 times)
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:43:11 AM

in your country income from bitcoin taxed? state the country
We should pay taxes  as a citizen of our own country we should pay our yearly obligation and share a little amount of our salary
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:27:02 AM

We should pay taxes  as a citizen of our own country we should pay our yearly obligation and share a little amount of our salary
Yeah, I agree on you. As long as we are profitable in our investments I find no reasons to opposed if the government will ask for taxes but luckily our government here has no implementation such rules in dealing cryptocurrency. Maybe if bitcoin in here will be more popular like Japan, our government will implement that taxes but that's not a problem to me as I will pay what is due to them.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

In Philippines bitcoin earnings were still non-taxable and it's a good thing for us that we can enjoy our profit without worries from our government. However I am not against if they implement the taxation of btc or any crypto-currency.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:58:35 AM

In the Philippines, Bitcoin is not yet taxed. However, the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue might start to collect tax sooner after the they issue a clear guidelines on cryptocurrency transaction. The tax to be collected will depend on the classification of bitcoin. Hopefully, the tax to be collected will not be too high. This because Bitcoin is a good source of income to compensate the increase of the living cost due to the newly imposed excise tax.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:20:08 AM

In the Philippines, Bitcoin is not yet taxed. However, the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue might start to collect tax sooner after the they issue a clear guidelines on cryptocurrency transaction. The tax to be collected will depend on the classification of bitcoin. Hopefully, the tax to be collected will not be too high. This because Bitcoin is a good source of income to compensate the increase of the living cost due to the newly imposed excise tax.
Well, it is okay to imposed tax for as long it won't burden enough to the tax payer, the bad thing in our government is that they are abusing their power by imposing a tax that is really burden especially to ordinary person. Just like when you have a passive income and you are required to pay 20% final tax that 20% is too big for me. I think it is not fair enough.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:27:21 AM

In our country, there is no tax on bitcoin, because it has not been recognized by the state.

China has no tax laws on digital currency.
agamyan777

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

The National Assembly of Armenia will consider the draft law "On Digital Technologies", which proposes mechanisms for regulating the mining of crypto-currencies. The author of the document is the deputy of the opposition faction "Elk" Edmond Marukyan, writes Eurasia Daily.

The bill introduces mining on the territory of the country in a legal field: it is allowed to obtain crypto-currency both legal entities and citizens of full age without obtaining any additional license.

In addition, it is expected that until the end of 2023, the activities for the production of crypto-currency will be completely exempted from any type of taxes.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:18:50 AM

In my country every income is taxable. The public interest to invest in bitcoin is greatly increased because of the high price of digital currency. Therefore the sale and purchase of bitcoin is taxed. Tax payments are a liability for each investor.
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:23:46 AM

In our country, there is no tax on bitcoin, because it has not been recognized by the state.

Same with with my country, there's no guidelines regarding the implementation of taxes but the government allows the transaction of digital currency as long as you will undergo the KYC verification from the exchanges that has license from the government. Maybe sooner as the market of cryptocurrency getting bigger, they will implement taxes. Hope that taxes is not high so we can still enjoy this blessing from digital currency.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:52:49 AM

Same with with my country, there's no guidelines regarding the implementation of taxes but the government allows the transaction of digital currency as long as you will undergo the KYC verification from the exchanges that has license from the government. Maybe sooner as the market of cryptocurrency getting bigger, they will implement taxes. Hope that taxes is not high so we can still enjoy this blessing from digital currency.

Perfect country mate. Well in the case of my country in Asia bitcoin has not yet taxable by the government only the trading site has the authority to get the tax by means of transaction fees rather. The government allows his people to earned because they think it can help to excel there livelihood cause what ever earnings will go through the economic growth of the country as well.
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

In my country I haven’t heard of the government governing on bitcoin tax. But if that will come I just hope it goes well to the people for the betterment of the country as a whole and not to some individuals for their personal  interest (corrupt politicians) only.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:24:56 AM

I think the government has the right to tax us. Although I am not taxed by the government, I am taxed by the bank. They tax the money I receive in my account. This is inevitable.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

I think the government has the right to tax us. Although I am not taxed by the government, I am taxed by the bank. They tax the money I receive in my account. This is inevitable.
If you are not taxed so as the other bitcoin users from the other countries then i am here to say that the taxing for the cryptocurrency users will be available very soon because the government will publish their order to tax the people and it is just because they want to be fair to the businessman and also other people who are working and earning but they are getting taxed.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:44:40 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 11:30:01 AM by BeGoods

We should pay taxes  as a citizen of our own country we should pay our yearly obligation and share a little amount of our salary
for the moment being grateful there is not any tax for bitcoin because the government in my country is still adamant about his view about bitcoin that bitcoin is an illegal currency and commodity so they do not give taxes on its users but even though my government forbids bitcoin to be traded. but its not at all disrupts my transaction and investments. only that decision makes the market go crazy, hope the market get recover soon
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:31:43 PM

Umm, nope. My country as of this day still does not require anyone here in our country to pay taxes for earning, using or holding bitcoins. In fact, our government is showing no reaction about any crypto currencies yet. Or should i say, they do not care about cryptos or whether we use it or not. But it really is hard to say if they are secretly talking about it behind closed doors or something since they are completely silent. Maybe they just choose to not care about it yet because there are currently so many things that needs attention here in our country right now.

And even though I like the no tax thing, I am not against it since it is clearly an obligation that we owe our country.
LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

Money that you have to pay to the government so that it can pay for public services.people pay tax according to their income and businesses pay tax according to their profits.
palle11

Activity: 2352
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:57:12 PM

I don't think OP is kicking against paying of taxes. From the topic, I guess is just the curiosity about knowing if certain countries tax bitcoin investors or if others don't tax on it.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:25:18 PM

In my country I haven’t heard of the government governing on bitcoin tax. But if that will come I just hope it goes well to the people for the betterment of the country as a whole and not to some individuals for their personal  interest (corrupt politicians) only.
The tax free movement of bitcoin will end world wide when the regulations come into place,i do pay my takes for the profits i make with any digital asset and there is no exemption to that rule,but it is a bit complicated subject as there are two different types of taxation ,for long term and short term investment.
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

In Russia bitcoin is not yet taxed, but our government really want to get some money from crypto. They just don't know how to do it, the last legistation that they proposed is too raw.

Yes, if they understand how to slice that profit from the people they would do that immediately without any doubt. But I hope they will be smart enough to not ban ICOs or crypto payments in local small businesses.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
⇾ Re: tax
February 11, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

As of now, our government does not impose tax in cryptocurrency. The problem is, if they will put tax about cryptocurrency for sure, they will abuse the law in which it will inflict to the crypto enthusiast. I am also an activist about implementing regulations in cryptocurrency specially, giving a tax even we hold or sell cryptocurrency and I hope it will not happen to us because definitely, government will take advantage the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: