Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tax  (Read 2639 times)
joms07

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

Depending on your income bracket for 2018 the federal tax rate can be anywhere from 10 percent to 39.6 percent.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:31 AM

in your country income from bitcoin taxed? state the country
We should  pay our taxes because it is our obligation  to our town or country as a share of our income of the whole year round
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

Currently in my country that bitcoin income has not been in taxes, because the tax is in use paper money is not virtual money.
The Count of MonteCryptos

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

Until bitcoin remains online, it's very difficult to be taxed (they are just some points in a network game...).
Of course, when you exchange them in fiat money, bitcoins become an asset, and will be taxed.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:26:44 AM
Merited by icemantaurus (1)

this tax is not speacial for bitcoin in my country. we are paying tax for yearly income.

If the government put a tax in the bitcoin i think there is a negative and positive impact. Because we already know the strategies in our government officials specially for those officials who are already involved in curroption they abuses thier power. But if our government is honest and there is well an integrity  they all afraid in curroption then maybe the tax of bitcoin that they collected will very useful in our country especially in our government project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:21:23 AM
Merited by Fedrey (1)

this tax is not speacial for bitcoin in my country. we are paying tax for yearly income.

If the government put a tax in the bitcoin i think there is a negative and positive impact. Because we already know the strategies in our government officials specially for those officials who are already involved in curroption they abuses thier power. But if our government is honest and there is well an integrity  they all afraid in curroption then maybe the tax of bitcoin that they collected will very useful in our country especially in our government project.
I never believed the authorities and do not believe that they will do something for the good of their people. If the government decided to legalize the crypto currency, there are still nuances that they did it with advantage. In most countries, only 10 or 15% of new officials, and everything else is old.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Agree, not all governments are greedy and only wants money a.k.a corrupt. of course majority of them are kind and always do their duty politely without the influences of money or any other illegal activities, the tax that they will collect to the people will always go in good hands and they will be used it if theres any problem that need to be fixed like for example if theres a broken bridge or faulty road that needs construction repair imediately
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:05:53 PM

At this moment, we still don't have any regulation imposing tax on Bitcoin in our country. I believe our government is already looking into it and studying the regulations they need to impose so that they can get tax from Bitcoin transactions.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

In the Philippines, bitcoin is not taxed. Bitcoin is not yet widely known in the Philippines. However, I do believe that bitcoin should be taxed for the very reason of abuse. Many could get rich without paying the right amount of taxes because bitcoin is not a formal means of earning money. In this way, many could invest in bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies working their way out of paying taxes

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Agree, not all governments are greedy and only wants money a.k.a corrupt. of course majority of them are kind and always do their duty politely without the influences of money or any other illegal activities, the tax that they will collect to the people will always go in good hands and they will be used it if theres any problem that need to be fixed like for example if theres a broken bridge or faulty road that needs construction repair imediately
Let just say that all of the government are doing their thing in order to do their duty but the problem is the officials that is sitting in the government which is the corrupt and that is why we should be really wise in terms of choosing the official for the future position in the next election or else we will just suffer the same thing and that is corruption.
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:02:50 PM

Here in Philippines bitcoin doesn't have a tax because only few people here have knowledge at bitcoin, and for me, it was a good advantage, few people means less attraction to the government. Another thing, people here don't easily trust bitcoin I told a lot of people about bitcoin and lots of them did not believe, maybe because bitcoin needs money or money is involved in this of investment I'm trying to convince them to invest but they don't want too and its fine.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

People's deputies suggest legalizing bitcoin, the etherium and about eight hundred names of virtual money. For manipulating the crypto currency at the exchange, they are proposing to collect the tax in the state treasury.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

Tax is not for Bitcoin, because this is not comes from government. But if they're fitted the tax, this is not fair. Because many in government is corrupt. I don't like Bitcoin has a tax. And many who use Bitcoin will be sad for sure.
rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
⇾ Re: tax
February 14, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

For now government don't put tax in bitcoin cause they don't  know how to charge a tax for those who earn in bitcoin but  sooner or later they  will  learn it just like putting a bigger charge for any remittances when you cash out your money

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

Everyone has to pay taxes. And so it is already in this world. In my country, bitcoin taxes are paid on income, although some specific laws do not regulate it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

There is no tax being implemented in the Philippines. The government just warned us that maybe we lose to much if we will invest in cryptocurrency. As of now, there is no regulation but I think soon they will probably make some regulation about cryptocurrency.
I have not checked the exact regulation in my country but if in your country it is not yet taxed then take advantage of the opportunity and trade as much as you can, once the legislation changes in your country you can slow down a little bit since every profit you get from a trade will be taxed but at least all the profits you get before that day will be tax free.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:24:50 AM

There is no tax being implemented in the Philippines. The government just warned us that maybe we lose to much if we will invest in cryptocurrency. As of now, there is no regulation but I think soon they will probably make some regulation about cryptocurrency.
I have not checked the exact regulation in my country but if in your country it is not yet taxed then take advantage of the opportunity and trade as much as you can, once the legislation changes in your country you can slow down a little bit since every profit you get from a trade will be taxed but at least all the profits you get before that day will be tax free.
There is no tax yet in my country and i am really taking advantage of it because i can earn how much i want and i don't need to pay taxes because they don't focus yet in taxing cryptocurrency so i can really get the whole amount of money that i earned in cryptocurrency and i hope that they will not tax cryptocurrency so i can have a clean and whole income.
lodi123

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

We should  pay taxes  because  it is our one responsibility  as a citizen of our own country
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:32:22 AM

About bitcoin, I dont ever heard any taxes being collected by government in my country, but I know that even bitcoin is not yet collected a taxes from government but still bitcoin contributes a total development of economy, because bitcoin is a big instrument that having high value when converted into real money, and the money that comes from bitcoin will help economy develop by constructing building in any kind of businesses which the money that used to build is gain from bitcoin.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

We should  pay taxes  because  it is our one responsibility  as a citizen of our own country

Also, do not forget about the legal requirements. There is no point in making millions with bitcoin investment, not paying the taxes and then ending up in the jail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: