Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tax  (Read 2649 times)
donpepot

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

in brazil there is no taxes for bitcoins.
Tax is the use of the government to grow well the country and help those poor people who can't afford living
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:43:22 PM

in your country income from bitcoin taxed? state the country
In our country taxes of bitcoin is not implemented because government is not accept cryptocurrency . They keep reminding those people who are using this kind of transaction that its definitely a scam . But if government wanted to accept for this kind of cryptocurrency in a community was usually amaze people in how it works . Taxes of bitcoin has a great help To improve our economy grow and prepare for crisis and also its for people sake such as roads reworking, infrastructure,  schools and commodities of people who are less fortunate.
I think that your country needs to do a lot of research first and also be careful in telling that the cryptocurrencies are scam because cryptocurrencies are not scam because they are for real and they are here to help us in finding opportunity and also to give solutions to the current problems from minor to major problems that can be solved by the cryptocurrencies.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

Our government never ask tax from the governor, how will they do that if they don't give their support to it. The reason behind is they are afraid that this bitcoin can ruin the economy of the country. Because if they will going to support bitcoin many investors will go in to withdraw their investment or some part from it just to invest in bitcoin. It is possible to happen because investing in bitcoin is easy to get a high profit than in some legal aspect which are under the government but very law of making a return.
SELENA703

Activity: 21

View Profile
⇾ Re: tax
February 20, 2018, 11:15:20 AM

Hello there...so as per the question suggests, it is found out that in various nations, various laws are laid for the cryptocurrency. Likewise, in Britain,bgc is regarded as an asset...so capital gains tax needed to b paid when selling...to lower the tax rate, we should out the cash slowly...in another country like Spain,btc earnings are considered as stock market earnings...so as we earn 6 we have to pay 19% tax, for earning of 50, we have to pay 21%tax...we should in this case not hurry while outing cash...in this way we can lower the tax rate...in another country like Philliphines,it's being heard that the cemtral bank is planning to legalize btc and impose taxes upon them...India is too following the same path.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:16:25 AM

any income from any field of business will surely be a regulation on taxation which is a duty which must be adhered to every citizen who occupies a country. samahalnya with the other adasebuah taxes that are on the bitcoin that I feel when I do a delivery of bitcoin assets that I have exchanged in exchange exchange in the local bitcoin wallet that existed in my country to be the official fiat currency that existed in my country. the tax deductions I feel when shipping my bank account number and not yet cutting when I will take the money from the bank. and I think it is the same as a tax imposed on bitcoin.
Tax is money that people have to pay to the government.

The government uses the money it gets from taxes to pay for things. For example, taxes are used to pay for people who work for the government, such as the military and police, provide services such as education and health care, and to maintain or build things like roads, bridges and sewers.
Normally, anyone who sees tax as a duty will really not have any issue; however, this tax problem is difficult for some people based on their corrupt government. Yeah, like you have said, it is very good for provision of services and infrastructures, and to always put some good structures in place, but how many of these countries normally utilize these taxes for all those things ?

I am not against tax, I am just against corrupt government which if I find myself in one, and tax definitely sucks since I do not get the value to the tax I am paying.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

For my country Philippines there is no tax on the bitcoin , because bitcoin not been implemented on our country , still governments and senators debating and still a lot to talk about if whether they will approved or they will not. Still waiting and hoping and also looking forward.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:21:32 PM

here in the country we do not have the bitcoin tax yet because it is not yet known because bitcoin uses bitcoin but it does not make sense that the tax rate is not just a container until there is no thorough study or trial

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

in brazil there is no taxes for bitcoins.
Tax is the use of the government to grow well the country and help those poor people who can't afford living
I really hope most government are really using the taxes to help the general public and most especially the masses, not just to keep siphoning funds to make themselves rich. Tax is good in the literal sense if everything is actually going normal and the country is giving every citizen the benefits of paying those taxes, but in the case where things like this are not in place, I really end up seeing it as bullshit and I would rather leave my bitcoin in my wallet rather than paying taxes on them or even convert the tax to charity fund.
boynegro

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Hello there...so as per the question suggests, it is found out that in various nations, various laws are laid for the cryptocurrency. Likewise, in Britain,bgc is regarded as an asset...so capital gains tax needed to b paid when selling...to lower the tax rate, we should out the cash slowly...in another country like Spain,btc earnings are considered as stock market earnings...so as we earn 6 we have to pay 19% tax, for earning of 50, we have to pay 21%tax...we should in this case not hurry while outing cash...in this way we can lower the tax rate...in another country like Philliphines,it's being heard that the cemtral bank is planning to legalize btc and impose taxes upon them...India is too following the same path.
A tax (from the Latin taxo) is a mandatory financial charge or some other type of levy imposed upon a taxpayer (an individual or other legal entity) by a governmental organization in order to fund various public expenditures.[1
waskaplung

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Wow, many people in this thread needs to go watch "Hidden Secrets of Money" by Mike Maloney.  Taxes don't go to fix/improve anything.  Doesn't even cover the interest payment on debt owed by the governments to banks.  Crazy stuff here.  

https://youtu.be/23DNe0cJhcU

A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is punishable by law. Taxes consist of direct or indirect taxes and may be paid in money or as its labour equivalent.
donpepot

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

here in the country we do not have the bitcoin tax yet because it is not yet known because bitcoin uses bitcoin but it does not make sense that the tax rate is not just a container until there is no thorough study or trial
Most countries have a tax system in place to pay for public/common/agreed national needs and government functions: some levy a flat percentage rate of taxation on personal annual income, some on a scale based on annual income amounts, and some countries impose almost no taxation at all, or a very low tax rate for a certain area of taxation.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Our government never ask tax from the governor, how will they do that if they don't give their support to it. The reason behind is they are afraid that this bitcoin can ruin the economy of the country. Because if they will going to support bitcoin many investors will go in to withdraw their investment or some part from it just to invest in bitcoin. It is possible to happen because investing in bitcoin is easy to get a high profit than in some legal aspect which are under the government but very law of making a return.
Most of the government in most countries, even do not have the slightest idea of what cryptocurrency is all about and all they assume is that it is just another online money making scheme.

Over time, I am sure they will get to know just like the others and take a cue from the ones who are already benefiting from it. No tax yet on my bitcoin, but when that time comes, it is the law, and there is nothing anyone can do about it no matter how much they are displeased doing it.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

Most of the government in most countries, even do not have the slightest idea of what cryptocurrency is all about and all they assume is that it is just another online money making scheme.

Over time, I am sure they will get to know just like the others and take a cue from the ones who are already benefiting from it. No tax yet on my bitcoin, but when that time comes, it is the law, and there is nothing anyone can do about it no matter how much they are displeased doing it.

No mate now this bitcoin affected all countries economy so everyone knows about this bitcoin. but they don't know how to put a tax on bitcoin users. in my country, our governament is finding the list who all involved in this crypto trading once they get the list they will take action against the users but what action they will take that we don't know.
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:31:46 AM

In our country taxes of bitcoin is not implemented because government is not accept cryptocurrency . They keep reminding those people who are using this kind of transaction that its definitely a scam . But if government wanted to accept for this kind of cryptocurrency in a community was usually amaze people in how it works . Taxes of bitcoin has a great help To improve our economy grow and prepare for crisis and also its for people sake such as roads reworking, infrastructure,  schools and commodities of people who are less fortunate.
I think that your country needs to do a lot of research first and also be careful in telling that the cryptocurrencies are scam because cryptocurrencies are not scam because they are for real and they are here to help us in finding opportunity and also to give solutions to the current problems from minor to major problems that can be solved by the cryptocurrencies.
Most of them in governance are really not that knowledgeable to know the truth anyway and they only say whatever comes to their mind so I am not surprised. If any government is calling cryptocurrency a scam as at now, then they really need a lot of schooling before they get left behind in the future. For my country, there is no law imposing tax on bitcoin yet, so I guess I just have to keep living and enjoying the moment until that happens.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:10:18 AM

In my country have not yet applied the tax provision for bitcoin, the government is reviewing the legality of its use. so everyone like being in the room to get as much bitcoin without taxes. I do not know how long

joms07

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

Calculate Bitcoin taxes of capital gains and income for Bitcoin, Ethererum, and other alt- coins from trading, spending, donations / tipping and mining.
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

So far, there's no scenario of paying taxes for bitcoin or the revenue we get from bitcoins.

If people in most countries invest in bitcoin, the government will lose money. You might choose to collect taxes.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:48:16 AM

So far, there's no scenario of paying taxes for bitcoin or the revenue we get from bitcoins.

If people in most countries invest in bitcoin, the government will lose money. You might choose to collect taxes.

The government collects taxes from the employees, company owners, food, property, etc. Taxes are paid to the government to use for government projects for the improvement of our country. But in the Philippines, I haven't heard yet that the government is collecting taxes for bitcoin. Maybe not for now, but maybe in the future.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:07:53 AM

No, bitcoin is not taxable in our country. Bitcoin is not legal nor illegal in our country. And not even the banks accepts bitcoin as a source of income. Maybe theres a time that they will implement that bitcoins to be taxed later.

Same here, in our country too it is not taxable. But bitcoin is very known and many people committed in bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin is useful. I noticed in other country they gathered information's how to make bitcoin stabilized. Aside from that their is no scenarios that their are tax in bitcoin and they pay for it. It is very safe in bitcoin too everyone can justify for that.
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:06:53 AM

There is no specific taxation for btc earning. it generally commonly falls under the annual income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: