Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plexcoin: the reasons that make me think it's a great scam!  (Read 674 times)
Islampower (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:27:08 AM

We are seeing these days a declaration funded by a currency called plexcoin  Angry, I noticed several vague and uncomfortable points  Angry
Be careful not to get rich in it, God save me and you from the oppressors unjust
The most important points that made me doubt it and God knows after searching for this project
- The transparency of the site of Plexcoin  Huh
- Unverified method for the proposed Visa Card  Huh
- Lack of transparency on the proposed project team  Angry
- Office address is unknown  Embarrassed
The domain name is registered behind an anonymous proxy
In addition, the whitepaper or whitepaper means that the relay project is not placed on the site under the pretext that they are afraid to steal their project and this is unreasonable

just a watchword and it is a certainty: a currency that has no blockchain and that is not listed in the famous site coinmarketcap is a pure scam! any currency that uses multi level marketing (MLM) and often a failure and a ponzi that hides behind and you have as a famous example: the onecoin, swisscoin, giracoin and the other 'shitcoin' excuse me for the word used!
I would like to read your reactions so that each of us avoids his pitfalls and is not ripped off, thank you very much  Cheesy
cordially  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:33:05 AM

Following this thread as a friend tagged me on Plexcoin facebook thread yesterday. It is my first time hearing about this altcoin so hope I can get more info here and probably advice him regarding this altcoin.
Islampower (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:45:59 AM

Following this thread as a friend tagged me on Plexcoin facebook thread yesterday. It is my first time hearing about this altcoin so hope I can get more info here and probably advice him regarding this altcoin.
thank you Smiley , for information, I never get into currencies that works with the MLM
thanks for your return Smiley Cheesy
Angelam2018

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 06:53:26 AM

Thanks for the information - I've been coming across quite a few MLM style setups in cryptocurrency recently, it's always good to know what to watch out for
Islampower (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:14:50 AM

Thanks for the information - I've been coming across quite a few MLM style setups in cryptocurrency recently, it's always good to know what to watch out for
nothing, stay alert
thanks for your return  Cheesy
Temmy007

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

Anything Mlm i don't like getting involve in them,  from my own perspective they are all glorified scam,  nevertheless people make money but it always at the expense of others
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:49:46 AM

Thanks for the heads up.
HomeToken

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:05:17 AM

Yeap, a scam with a lot of marketing on Facebook! Undecided

ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

i dont get how "PlexBank will be the only decentralized bank" ? It looks like a centralized on PlexBank.
If i am wrong please explain in more details please.
SomeGuyInOz

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:07:58 AM

If plexcoin ends up being legit then I will probably invest later.  But this appears way too risky to me at this stage.  It appears pretty dodgy.
addie77

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

There are some big names behind Plexcorps, and they are changing the cryptocurrency game. To reveal their identities would be stupid and they would end up dead or severely blackmailed... they are giving a major F-you to the central banks of the world and need to remain anonymous. Their Plexwallet will end the need for exchanges as you will be able to do something similar to what is known as atomic swaps, between different cryptos directly from the Plexwallet.

PlexWallet, PlexCard and PlexBank is changing the industry. Their coin will actually be used as a currency unlike other scam coins which have no utility. Why wait in line at foreign exchange office when you can use the PlexCard to withdraw at any ATM in that ATMs fiat.

"Did you know that PlexBank will allow you to protect your cryptocurrency from the market’s fluctuations, to pay your daily bills with your cryptocurrency, to borrow a cryptocurrency amount or to lend money to other people? PlexBank will secure the loans from any potential fraud.

These operations will be possible with any cryptocurrency (PlexCoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Ripple, Dash, etc.). PlexBank will be the only decentralized bank that you will require to fulfill your financial needs."

Crypto and Asset backed collateral lending with PlexBank... What more can I say. Once Plex goes to market the adoption rate of cryptocurrency will go through the roof because the process of getting into it will be so simple even your grandmother can use it.

If Plex was a scam they'd do the same thing all scam coins are doin which is follow the rules on "How to launch a succesful ICO" post pictures and names of people that scam ICO's use over and over again and no one seems to notice. But no they are not doing that.

This is just my 2 cents, take it with a grain a salt.

What big names? Stop talkin such utter horse shit.

There's one name behind the scam and that's Dominic Lacroix. A convicted fraudster and a well known scammer. Google his name and find out for yourself.

As for plexcoin, if anyone is dumb enough to invest then he/she deserves to be ripped off.

http://www.conseiller.ca/nouvelles/la-guerre-est-declaree-contre-plexcoin-64059
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: