Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:40:19 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 15426 times)
tarlok01

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:46:47 AM

There are many ways to be rich in crypto world. We can also make a lot of money by trading. Many companies also pay for online clicking Many crypto coins can also be made by investing which can be quick movements. Online airdrops and bounty payments also make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
c4s7or

Activity: 521

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:56:49 AM

Everyone thinks crypto makes you rich very quick or will give a huge amount of profit in short span of time but no it's not. I've been here in btctalk about 8 months and 7 months in trading and until now I haven't made 1 btc. I don't experience too much losses and it's like give and take that's happening on my trade. I just know that it takes time and also luck.

If you compare crypto with any other investment you get a lot of profit very fast but it is ridiculous to think you can invest 1.000 $ and be a millionaire one month later.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
eodchop

Activity: 124

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:06:58 AM

rather serious and grounded scheme for further actions in crypto-World for gaining money
It should be sticky
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:10:09 AM

I have given up trying to get rich bit if I can be comfortable for the rest of my life I will take that as being just as good. I think if you can pick some good winners in the altcoin section and they go up nicely in value then you might be able to retire a bit earlier or get some things say in three or four years that would otherwise take you 20 years to acquire with a normal job. Some people made money very quickly as early adopters in various coins and altcoins though and have become very rich.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████  
     ▀██████████████████████████▀    
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀            
              ██████████             
               ████████              
               ▀██████▀              
                ██████               
                  ▀                  
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 322

Titanium - Blockchain Infrastructure Services

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:12:45 AM

Try to Mine Some coin. if you got some good budget for mining .
try to sacrifice it so you can be rich someday.
Joining in Crypto World needs Sacrifice first so you can be rich.
but it still takes some very good decision.
take a good advice to the person who has experience from falling to Rising.
they will help you earn and value your self so you can help yourself
decide and easy to Earn money.

I cannot say with certainty that mining is worth it or not. I have not tried it myself that is why I cannot comment objectively on it. However, as far as advice and reading and research are concerned, mining really takes a lot of investment. I think the return is financially juicy. But it is not easy to be done especially if one who is going to invest on it does not have enough technical knowledge to start crypto mining.

ac2eugenio

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:26:51 AM

theres no such thing ,the best thing we can do is to play fair and dont be a greedy person..cheers mate Grin
florentis

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:12:00 PM

Formula is simple - who working and thinking have many chances to be rich. But most people are lazy.
Aroshnoor

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

good question.your profit always depend your invest.so you select some altcoin and invest big amount.

CryptotradeGMO
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:39:45 AM

There is no fast rich in Crypto its similar to Forex but still bettter on long term.
Guys which promote every month over 50% are scamers
Yes its possible to make 100 1000% or more but not long term
wildan88

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:01:10 AM

There is not an instant thing for rich from the world of crypto. but I and my friend had a great experience in the world of crypto. We play bitcoin already 3 years, and then we dive into the world of trading crypto the last 2 years, as long 1 year we just get a small profit as it only has a small capital. but after the year we've had a lot of capital and could benefit many in trading. even we can benefit 1 bitcoin in a week.

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
    ▄█▀▀▄▄███████▄▄▀▀█▄
  ▄█▀▄████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀████▄▀█▄
 ▄█ █████▀█ ▄▄▄ █▀█████ █▄
▄█ █████   █████   █████ █▄
█ ██████   ▀███▀   ██████ █
█ ███████         ███████ █
█ ██████   ▄███▄   ██████ █
▀█ █████   █████   █████ █▀

▀█ █████▄█ ▀▀▀ █▄█████ █▀
  ▀█▄▀████▄▀▀▀▀▀▄████▀▄█▀

▀█▄▄▀▀███████▀▀▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

▄█████████ ███      ███  ▄█████  ▄█████  ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄   ▄█████████ ███       ███
███▀        ███      ███ ███▀    ███▀    ███▀    ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ ███▀        ███       ███
███         ███      ███ ███     ███     ████████████ ███      ███ ███         ███▄     ▄███
███▄        ███▄    ▄███ ███     ███     ███▄         ███      ███ ███▄         ▀███████████
 ▀█████████  ▀████████▀  ███     ███      ▀█████      ███      ███  ▀█████████          ▄███
                                                                                     █████▀

rujisompong

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:38:44 AM

What i saw, 3 way.
1. ICO
2. Exchange
3. Mining

Grin Grin Grin
AverageGlabella

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:49:49 AM

Unless you get lucky and hit a coin at the right time before it has mass coverage then you'll unlikely get rich quick. trading in alt coins is risky and you'll loss some but also win some staying in profit is difficult.
tegalrejo

Activity: 182

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:50:23 AM

I think the first is mining, but mining requires a very high cost and our ability to do so,

in addition I think trading and investment can also make us get rich quickly

★★★★★★★ BLOCKLANCER ★★★★★★★
★ Freelance on the BlockchainVISIT US! JOIN BOUNTY
The first Decentralized Autonomous Job market (DAJ)
rujisompong

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

I think the first is mining, but mining requires a very high cost and our ability to do so,

Yeap... i second that. Hope more and more low fee exchanges.
dg2010

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

I think everyone who wants to get rich quickly is a gambler. Trading and investing is not a gambling. You need knowledge, method, strategy, and patience. 

nl247

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:02:01 PM

Mining will not even make you get rich fast, cause if you really want to get so much from mining, you must have been rich in the first place to be able to set up a good mining rig. However, there are some coins though that one can mine and be a little bit patient to watch them grow over time. After all, it is not like mining was that profitable for those who started mining bitcoin in early days, but eventually, the value over time ended paying them but it took some time.

wxa7115

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:25:43 PM

There are many ways to get fast rich in crypto world.Such that,you can do campaign and up-comming airdrops.Firstly, you can do signature campaign. It is very useful for new members and to get fast money.After doing some signature campaign,you can invest into it for more profit.If the current price is down,you just hold it. After some days,it will give you more money
It is impossible to become rich fast with signature campaigns, the only way to become rich is to invest a significant amount in a project and wait for it to skyrocket the problem is that the odds that you lose your money are very high so that is not a strategy that many people can employ, so like always the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

waks2014

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:23:14 AM

Many that get rich fast will end up losing everything, especially people that were all their life hard workers and all of the sudden they win a lot of money. They do not know how to manage them and mostly spend them wrong. In crypto world you can be up today and hit the rock bottom tomorow... there are few that know how to control large amounts of money won over night.
Altas

Activity: 168

Insurepal

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:29:50 AM

Being rich through gambling in a much faster way requires large sum of fiat to invest into bitcoin or a good capital volume to get into trading. When a big profit is expected in much lesser time the risk associated with it'll be very big. Here sometimes the user might end up losing expecting for bigger profits.

feelideb

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

Create an airdrop and give it to those that want it and those that do not. Create a big story of solving problems that are not there with your token. While people start to believe in you and in your project, Dump your shit token on them and become rich.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.