Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 09:08:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get fast rich in crypto world?  (Read 15272 times)
Bambinoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

Getting rich in the crypto world takes a lot of patience and wisdom in investing in the right cryptos. For me there's no fast way but getting proper knowledge on the right altcoin to buy into and also partaking in airdrops.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoheroin

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:29:55 PM

Do some trading if you have decent amount of BTC it will give you x10 or more per month if you done it right.
Opnsrc

Activity: 535

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:12:22 PM

Dear friend, it is almost impossible to become rich instantly in the world of crypto. Yes, miracles happen — you can invest into the best ICO much and get your cool %%.  However, most people work here constantly and do it hard to earn.

adzino

Activity: 686

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:38:50 PM

Do some trading if you have decent amount of BTC it will give you x10 or more per month if you done it right.
Need to be extremely lucky to get x10 per month. The return is too much.
Just investing on random coins won't help much. You will need to know about each coins market first before investing on any of those altcoins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GRC  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
DICE           
BLACKJACK
PLINKO       
VIDEO POKER
ROULETTE     
LOTTO             
CaptainKid

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:50:13 PM

If you collect all the tips in a bunch, we will receive an excellent manual or instruction "how to quickly become a millionaire in the field of crypto-currency"; D
In fact, it's not bad that people share their experiences, both negative and positive!

Matteo.b

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:14:00 PM

Maybe I can learn for more about in crypto now when I'm going to success in this world in crypto in how to get fast rich that's amazing if ever im to become rich in life of crypto
fearcoka

Activity: 840

Crypterium: Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyone

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:03 PM

Just investing on random coins won't help much. You will need to know about each coins market first before investing on any of those altcoins.
That's a very high ROI and I don't think it usually happens on the journey investment of anyone. Because in the fact, x10 the price only happens for shitcoin has low volume or pump coin has many volumes and ponzi groups promoted this project to attracted noob investors buy this token without any reason.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
jack1111

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

That's a very high ROI and I don't think it usually happens on the journey investment of anyone. Because in the fact, x10 the price only happens for shitcoin has low volume or pump coin has many volumes and ponzi groups promoted this project to attracted noob investors buy this token without any reason.
I agree with you, I do not trust coins that promise high return whether in short or long term, team should not talk about the price, they should focus on development only.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Feculent

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:57 PM

I make a lot of errors while trading However I think in toal I have made atleast over a bitcoin from buying and selling.Ofcourse it isn't much for that time I have been buying and selling but buying and selling is very difficult and I am nevertheless in the Inchlearning phaseIncht
rasho321

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

I think it's not easy to become rich fast although the crypto market has many chances, for you must have a strong belief that the coins you hold have a bright future, otherwise you must be well informed and good at dump-and-pump

Nothing good comes easy, you just have to work for it. Hard work is not easy, dedication is not easy, being smart is not easy. The truth is that all those things you have mentioned are totally needed to make it even in the outside world, not just in bitcoin.

Still, out of greed, some people just want to thread the easy part, find something that will make them get very rich fast without going through those processes you mentioned and utilizing the best means they have to make the best for themselves, and eventually they always end up falling into the wrong hands and finding themselves back to square one.

p i e c e

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:19:06 PM

The post is helpful and interesting. In my opinion, rich people are real workaholics. When they earn their first thousand, they do not stop at it and do not spend it. They invest 30% of this money to new projects — trusted ICOs, for instance, they trade and they spend the rest of time for education, learning everything about crypto.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
kevinzxz

Activity: 154

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:53:54 PM

by following ICO and trading projects, because trading can earn huge profits if we can see which coin opportunities will rise in the near future, and if you want to get rich faster you can play gambling if you feel you have a big fortune.

waynechong1995

Activity: 196

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:59:40 PM

Yeah that's what am i currently doing now, it's fair to hard to dump funds into ICOs and expect flips for 80% of the 'promising' ICO that funded themselves millions worth of ETH, it's just gambling for a short term earn, how wonderful a project was present was not sufficient to save my funds when their markets are so volatile. Crypto project are always a long way to go, i starting my own website or maybe soon another related project but it's just take as much effort like any project to gain exposure and to be profitable. Pump and dump group are straight obvious scams, new to get info about spotting a growth is a insider pump or what... anyway long term is definitely for me even though coins are jumping hard these days, i don't deserve if i didn't do the study in it.

youok

Activity: 84

PikcioChain ICO Starts on 24th of November

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

it is good writing and good advice. some of us are tempted to get rich quick with no effort. I found some people who have the mindset of getting rich quick without effort. I agree with you . greedy in trading is not good and  getting rich is needed of hard work for many years.  Smiley

pinkliar

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

Always skeptical with the word "getting rich fast in the cryptocurrency space"
Patience is a virtue in this space,but within 6 month you can become a millonaire with adequate knowledge

Patience is very necessary for earning with the crypto currency, but the timing for achieving wealth still depends on the starting capital and type of investment. A person investing in bitcoin will be able to get rich quicker than someone who invests in other coins.

bitcoin you have assurance on that you can get rich of it but there is some possibility also in some other coin but it was necessarily cause some of the altcoin can take you rich also but it was always depends onhow long does it will take for before you can have some profit that unlike in bitcoin it was a short term that you can be a rich person here.

bapetdik

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

Always skeptical with the word "getting rich fast in the cryptocurrency space"
Patience is a virtue in this space,but within 6 month you can become a millonaire with adequate knowledge

Patience is very necessary for earning with the crypto currency, but the timing for achieving wealth still depends on the starting capital and type of investment. A person investing in bitcoin will be able to get rich quicker than someone who invests in other coins.

Because bitcoin has more potential so bitcoin is better than altcoins. I also invested in bitcoin and held it for a long time. Hopefully with my investment then I will benefit in the future. I hope it happens.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
wxa7115

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:15:09 PM

Have luck and knowledge? Because if you invest in the right currency at the right moment. Just like Bitcoin....
Luck can play a factor, but we cannot rely on it, if you invest in an ico and get lucky and earn a lot of money then that is great but the truth is that if you keep investing at some point you are going to lose since the only way to win  in the long term in investing is by making good decisions and that is something in which you not only need knowledge but experience and a deep understanding of the market and crypto.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

n0ne

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:22:43 PM

Have luck and knowledge? Because if you invest in the right currency at the right moment. Just like Bitcoin....
Luck can play a factor, but we cannot rely on it, if you invest in an ico and get lucky and earn a lot of money then that is great but the truth is that if you keep investing at some point you are going to lose since the only way to win  in the long term in investing is by making good decisions and that is something in which you not only need knowledge but experience and a deep understanding of the market and crypto.
Luck is the only factor that can make an user rich in a short time period through bitcoin as well other digital currencies. If this is not the case, user needs the mind to risk as well requires good capital for investment needs. So, being rich through bitcoin requires more time and fast process always end in a loss.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
c0akley

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:54:13 PM

I started to feel the stress after i bought some atlkoin, so when I'd purchased tunpredicted factohe ppened the cost of altkoin down, there' start hato stress then sell it to minimize my deficits, until then I will not replicate the mistake I am, I'll stay calm and see the marketplace motion and wait to buy at the proper time, I've learned from my experience to become much better at selection,ed r
chesterfieldian

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:51:18 AM

The biggest regt that i have for bitcoin isn't buying bitcoin when the marketplace is fang and never holding my revenue for long phrase because i think that it is not worth it and it is best to safe it by selling rather than getting some persistence for keeping it for a short time longer. If i do all those issues then i may become one of the richest person in my place.rllie
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.