Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Confido - Trustless escrow payments with shipment tracking 🚚  (Read 22594 times)
confido.io

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:09:46 PM

This is going to be my first ICO despite being in crypto for a while.

Is there anything I should be wary of/take note of?

Thanks in advance!

We would love to be your first (ICO, that is)!

I can help you out, just PM me on Telegram @JoostvDoorn

is the a masternode option for this coin?

There is no masternode option

---------------------------------------

PRE-SALE AND STAGE 1 HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

Our whitelist is filling up extremely fast (over 2500 registrations in just 4 days) and will be closed very soon, don't miss it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:11:45 PM

I think this is a well designed project but which so many payment system projects around you will have to really work hard. I've registered for the ico whitelist but I want to ask, is this a pre-sale or the main sale?

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
Zajek

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:37:13 AM

As an investor in this project I can say I am excited to see what the team can do!
jinny1

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:52:15 AM

nice chainlink!
JRellik

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:01:30 AM

"Please make sure to enter a valid ERC20 compatible Ethereum address to receive your tokens" I know I am a total newb for asking this but can these be deposited directly onto my ledger nano s? What I guess I am asking is what erc20 compatible ethereum wallet should I add to my ledger as I don't believe just the standard ledger Ether wallet is in itself compatible?? Again a total newb here but I'm learning and this is the first ico I have come across that i find worth investing in as I believe is an applicable idea. Please help. The more detail the better. Have the brains just need the knowledge.
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:15:10 AM

"Please make sure to enter a valid ERC20 compatible Ethereum address to receive your tokens" I know I am a total newb for asking this but can these be deposited directly onto my ledger nano s? What I guess I am asking is what erc20 compatible ethereum wallet should I add to my ledger as I don't believe just the standard ledger Ether wallet is in itself compatible?? Again a total newb here but I'm learning and this is the first ico I have come across that i find worth investing in as I believe is an applicable idea. Please help. The more detail the better. Have the brains just need the knowledge.
As you long as you address (ethereum Address) can receive ETH & ERC20 tokens, you're good to go mate.

the wallet you just mentioned, as far as i know, is an Ethereum compatible wallet, just check if it's ERC20 compatible too before making any purchase.

A straight forward answer from Confido's DEVs will make things clearer.

Good luck mate, this is one of the best ICOs out there now, getting early is the best you can do.
Glynmoor

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:17:42 PM

How will Confido manage to prevent the buyer from scamming the seller? If for example, the item shows up in working condition but the buyer says it is broken? The sellers only option is to refund the buyer, who is handling the disputes?
Confido has a really clever solution to this built into the smart contract. If you receive a box of coal instead of a ledger, you as the buyer can just freeze the funds in escrow. That way the funds don't get released to the seller. This creates a huge disincentive for fraud from the seller's perspective because they won't get paid, and they waste money on shipping. Once a contract has been held up by the buyer, only the buyer can release those funds to the seller.

But what if the buyer commits fraud - can I just claim I got coal instead ledger to get my money back? No you can't - once you freeze, your funds are in escrow, and you don't actually get your money back unless the seller authorizes the refund. Thus, there is zero incentive for either side to commit fraud, short of pure spite (there is just no tangible/monetary benefit you can receive by trying to defraud each other). For the .00000001% of buyers or sellers that truly are spiteful despite zero benefit to themselves, Confido will be implementing Kleros.io, directly into the smartcontract which is an awesome dispute resolution/voting jury blockchain, as an intermediary.
JRellik

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:58:37 PM

ummmmmm what in the world do you mean the crowd sale isn't open to US citizens???! why!!?? Does this mean I do not have a right to participate in the second round of the ico?? And if that's not what it means then how do I participate. My money is good too.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:13:59 AM

I'm ready for the ICO later!
This is going to be big

letsgoman

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7b9fu5/confido_dont_miss_out_on_this_rare_10x_opportunity/

Probably the most undervalued opportunity in crypto markets right now.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:31:50 AM

I think this is a great idea, and I have no doubt that it will be a success. It is unfortunate that I missed the ICO. But I probably wouldn't have been able to buy anyway, because most U.S. residents don't have the same privileges as people of other countries when it comes to participating in ICOs

I would like to get involved, but comparing the current market price to what people had paid during the ICO makes me reluctant to invest at this time. I hope the best for your project.
Pixie.Star*

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:37:32 AM

This is doing very well! Congrats to the devs and ico buyers. This should be the new normal. I applaud the team for their honest valuation and raise.
letsgoman

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:56:03 AM

Exchange announcements coming this week:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7bg6nd/confido_exchange_announcement_coming_this_week/

cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:11:09 AM

That would be great!

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:25:49 AM

So is the ICO for this all over?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:04:20 AM

Hi may I know what was the ICO prise of this token?? I saw this token on etherdelta and doing some research about it and it looks goods before I buy I want to know the ICO prise  Grin do have plan to list it on other exchange or even a decent exchange?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:56:44 AM

It's over and it was a steal of a price.  It's likely overpriced .55 cents in the short term but who knows how the market will act.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cybercash

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

Hey folks, Confido will be listed on KuCoin! YES!!  Grin

ANNOUNCEMENT: This is the news that was planned for the end of the week. We are releasing it now due to the popularity and demand for CFD.

We are pleased to announce that at 13:00 CET today we will be listing on KuCoin! Look out for further exchange news in the near future!

cybercash - bathing in cybercurrencies
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:57:36 AM

It's over and it was a steal of a price.  It's likely overpriced .55 cents in the short term but who knows how the market will act.

Indeed, can't believe people made $3500 from each ethereum they put in! incredible. We need more ICO's like this!

Campaign Manager (2018)
letsgoman

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:07:05 PM

Still not even top 300 market cap and so much room for growth for a coin that has partnership with ChainLink and Kleros. Soon they will be also presenting their prototype to Binance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: